The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
pdgalles

Re: The Moon Hoax

Unread post by pdgalles »

nonhocapito wrote:
pdgalles wrote:Why not imagine that Kubrick has been linked with the faked Moon landings as a way of distracting from ALL news media being faked, ie. it required a top-notch director to pull off such a stunt. So, tell me, which director did 9/11? :rolleyes:
When it comes to hollywood, it might not be so simple to put aside such connections as "distractions".

If it is true that 2001: A space Odyssey came out in 1968 as a preparation for and as comparison to the upcoming Apollo 11 mission, to support the credibility of Apollo by making fiction relatable yet more far fetched than the proposed reality, then the two things go hand in hand giving a special role to Hollywood in general and Kubrick in particular in relation to the moon landings.

Then there is the question of the techniques used, that in many cases seem very similar; not only regarding the scenery on the moon but also with the images from the orbiter.
All the other "coincidences" and "clues" that can or cannot be found in Kubrick movies acquire meaning and relevance from these observations.

I think Simon is on the right track by wanting to investigate more of this relation. Not as much to put the blame on Kubrick (heck, "Kubrick" might even be a faked identity covering up the work of someone else), but because the connections might help to better expose the relation between the entertainment industry and media fakery.

I don't see how it can damage the research on media fakery the notion that certain faked events require a helping hand from Hollywood's talents. It doesn't have to be the focus of our whole research, but also not be left out for fear that it can be a distraction. It is whatever we find out it is.
To lay out a scenario, in order to explain my point in more detail:

i. 1968: Kubrick makes 2001, a technically advanced sci-fi film.

ii. 1969: The Moon landings are faked, probably by a group of random technicians.

We pause here to note that 2001 does not contain explicit hints as to the Moon landings being faked, just as DeLillo's work does not contain explicit hints to fake terror. The two are just muddying the water between "fact" and fiction, seeming to hint at something but never just coming out and saying what we want them to: "Hey guys, it's all fake."

...11 years pass...

iii. 1980: Kubrick makes The Shining, based on a novel by Stephen King, which, as the Weidner documentary notes, differs from the film in significant ways...

Now we are meant to believe, based on the ideas contained in the Weidner documentary, that Kubrick embedded more or less explicit hints in The Shining that reveal his part in directing the Moon landings. But we have seen many times that "conspiracy theories" are written in to fake events, e.g. Bush being told of the 9/11 attacks and remaining in the school; the "stand down" of the airforce on 9/11. These are deliberate traps to lead you into a conspiracy theory black hole.

Therefore, why shouldn't we view Kubrick's changes to the King novel as being deliberate traps as a way of distracting from ALL news media being faked? ie. We are meant to believe that it required a top-notch director to pull off such a stunt as the Apollo 11 mission and here he is revealing his part in the plot.

How about Kubrick had nothing to do with the Moon landings but lots to do with Holywood fakery? He had an aura about him, was considered a great director, his films were always pseudo-intellectual - just the candidate for conspiracy theorists to fall in love with.

Edit: just to add, that my theory isn't harmed by the "random technicians" using the same techniques that Kubrick pioneered. Government steals from private innovation all the time. See: Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro.
hollycrap

Unread post by hollycrap »

Perhaps this is one of the least known about "facts" and one of the most interesting about the Apollo missions hoax.

On their left Arm they were wearing what they called cufflink cues (by what I can tell they are ordinary spiral notebooks able to withstand temperatures above the boiling water point without even curling or going yellow). -- if you take the time to go through the instructions written in those booklets, they are plain rubbish --- Only Apollo 12 and 16's notebooks are officially accounted for, but if you zoom in into any Apollo astronot's pics after A12, they are all wearing the notebooks)

Only there were some goodies in some of the pages.

Hope you guys don't get too horny :P
hollycrap

What are those guys doing with that cable -- or is it even a cable?

Who is zooming out and panning the camera ( the two astronuts are portrayed in the film)
Why they both seem to be out of balance and never fall
What is with this perverse video quality?
Why a long tool seems to appear all of a sudden in the hand of the nut?
WHy he seems to be loading an imaginary rock with his arms?

Source => http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17v.1653020.rm
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

THE MOON CAN HAS INDIAN RED

SPACEBOYS & INDIAN

so THATS what colour the moon is !!!
:huh:

;)
reel.deal

:ph34r:
hollycrap

:blink:
hollycrap

hollycrap wrote:Perhaps this is one of the least known about "facts" and one of the most interesting about the Apollo missions hoax.

On their left Arm they were wearing what they called cufflink cues (by what I can tell they are ordinary spiral notebooks able to withstand temperatures above the boiling water point without even curling or going yellow). -- if you take the time to go through the instructions written in those booklets, they are plain rubbish --- Only Apollo 12 and 16's notebooks are officially accounted for, but if you zoom in into any Apollo astronot's pics after A12, they are all wearing the notebooks)

Only there were some goodies in some of the pages.

Hope you guys don't get too horny :P
reel.deal wrote:

btw... what the f~^k is that shit about ?!?
V V V V V :blink:

'COLOR/ALBEANO VARIATIONS OF DISTURBED & UNDISTURBED' ;)

From now on the astronNOTS should not be called astroNOTS but space wankers. Imagine a notebook with a reference to a bimbo getting the heat steaming off your head, while you are walking on the moon, trying to make fine fillets out of rocks. ! :lol:
hollycrap

cuff link location in the astronots paraphernalia

Lunar Eva Suit, Worn on Apollo 12 Moon Mission

Holidays Shopping Guide

:)
tinsmith

re:Moon hoax

Unread post by tinsmith »

Ask about our deluxe, studio-light equipped rover!Image
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17.1420410_trv.jpg
reel.deal

day ? or night ?

officially... NO artificial NA$A lighting...

if its night... wtf is illuminating; no, floodlighting the distant 'lunar' craters & hills ?!?!?
or...
if its day... wtf is that back'ground' sunlight 'drop-out', when spacemans still lit up ?!?!?

officially... NO artificial NA$A lighting...

yeah. right.

hollycrap

hollycrap wrote:
reel.deal wrote:them spacemens is punks, for sure, but that big sandpit they goofin' off in
really aint so big...

MOON = HOAX: wizard shuffle into background scenery - "walk more slowly!"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXvx7OByvxA

oops! bumped into the backdrop!
:rolleyes:
Somehow I had missed some of the videos you have posted. Keep them coming :lol:

:lol:

Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

I can't believe I ate the whoooole thing!.... Yes A cock.

Hazing? ever heard of it?

One of the main reasons none of these goon boys talk (or sing) after the 'fact' , is because somebody somewhere has a spring loaded video or photo of them with anothers penis in their mouths or perhaps up their ani (plural of anus?), in remembrance of the time they were being initiated into their fraternal hells.

Blackmail is the simplest and most efficient agent of conformity.
hollycrap

Terence.drew wrote:Image

I can't believe I ate the whoooole thing!.... Yes A cock.

Hazing? ever heard of it?

One of the main reasons none of these goon boys talk (or sing) after the 'fact' , is because somebody somewhere has a spring loaded video or photo of them with anothers penis in their mouths or perhaps up their ani (plural of anus?), in remembrance of the time they were being initiated into their fraternal hells.

Blackmail is the simplest and most efficient agent of conformity.
Thanks for your insight :o

As far as I can tell the ones still sucking dong are the taxpayers :angry:
hollycrap

ROFL. yes. People still think that official means veritable.

However people are looking for MORE evidence, they just can't get enough ....

Look at this video being filmed on the Lunar studio, of Apollo 17 activities.

at 0.45: -- voice from Houston says "The cdr (jargon for commander) is 20 minutes (120 degrees) behind the stage" :lol:

Fixing lunar rover with duct tape

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzHEyUkyt9Y

Probably PANS will say that's the name by which they referred to the LM/rover :lol:

Apparently scotch tape was their preferred tool to mend their toys. :lol: