The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
roastrunner

Re: The MOON HOAX

Unread post by roastrunner »

Why do you believe that the earth isn't perfectly round, or round at all to begin with?
It makes sense to me that giant balls of matter are held together by gravity, whose strongest pull would be at the center of the mass, thus creating a spheroid over time. It would be an imperfect sphere because nothing in nature's perfect, plus with rotation you have centrifugal force. I'm not prepared to abandon everything I believe about physics.

Regarding the 60's space hoaxes, about a year ago I read of an investigation trying to find the original Apollo 11 telemetry data. Naturally they failed but their pdf report that I read mentioned off-hand that the Apollo 9 telemetry data was found at the Washington National Record Center.

Link (and I was a bit surprised just now to discover this was referenced by NASA itself): https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/Apollo ... Report.pdf

The "few canisters of Apollo 9 telemetry tapes" were evidently of no interest to the author. I believe those tapes would be blank should they be inspected (or maybe an NTSC telecast of SuperBowl II). I don't care as much as I used to, but I still hope someday somebody "proves to the world" that the moon landings were faked. The Apollo 9 telemetry tapes might be the most plausible approach. (Apollo 9 didn't allegedly leave low Earth orbit, so it's not ideal, but I don't believe even LEO isn't possible.)
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

roastrunner wrote:
Why do you believe that the earth isn't perfectly round, or round at all to begin with?
It makes sense to me that giant balls of matter are held together by gravity, whose strongest pull would be at the center of the mass, thus creating a spheroid over time. It would be an imperfect sphere because nothing in nature's perfect, plus with rotation you have centrifugal force. I'm not prepared to abandon everything I believe about physics.
Therein lies the problem. You are not willing to abandon a belief. In other words, you are clinging to dogma versus using logic and reasoning along with an examination of available evidence. What proof do you have that this concept of gravity exists in the first place?
Regarding the 60's space hoaxes, about a year ago I read of an investigation trying to find the original Apollo 11 telemetry data. Naturally they failed but their pdf report that I read mentioned off-hand that the Apollo 9 telemetry data was found at the Washington National Record Center.

Link (and I was a bit surprised just now to discover this was referenced by NASA itself): https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/Apollo ... Report.pdf
...and why do you believe this information, specifically considering that it comes from known liars?
The "few canisters of Apollo 9 telemetry tapes" were evidently of no interest to the author. I believe those tapes would be blank should they be inspected (or maybe an NTSC telecast of SuperBowl II). I don't care as much as I used to, but I still hope someday somebody "proves to the world" that the moon landings were faked. The Apollo 9 telemetry tapes might be the most plausible approach. (Apollo 9 didn't allegedly leave low Earth orbit, so it's not ideal, but I don't believe even LEO isn't possible.)
As far as I'm concerned, at this point the concept of an orbit is suspect. "Lower Earth Orbit" means nothing to me, in that I have no reason to believe in the concept of an orbit to begin with since I've seen no evidence to support such a fantastic, magical idea.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Please bring any further discussions of Gravity and its behavior to the "What Is Gravity?" thread. Thank you. roastrunner, you need to read that 'gravity' thread before you continue posting on the topic.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

The image below of the formerly transparent astro-not can be found on the Wikipededia page about the missing video tapes that were supposedly recorded to telemetry data tapes. Wikipedia claims 700 boxes of tapes were lost, although articles from 2006 claim 2612 boxes, or 13,000 tapes were lost. The consensus is that they were erased so the 1.3 million dollars worth of tapes could be reused. Orwell's 1984 was a user manual, not a warning.

Perhaps they are feverishly working on adding the horizon obscuring white stripe to every frame of of footage where the poor compositing is obvious. Clues Forum may one day be the only repository of original (or as close to it as is possible) hoax material.

Sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes
http://archive.cosmosmagazine.com/news/ ... ing-tapes/
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Nice new well-researched video focusing on points not mentioned earlier by other authors in the battle for the proper re-installment of Selene as the magical unreachable celestial sphere that she is...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KsH2M4m4zM
April 29, 2015: Today, Filminco Productions released MOON HOAX NOW - a feature documentary by Jet Wintzer - free worldwide following its World Premier last week at the Philadelphia Independent Film Festival.
It is available for free download or stream at Vimeo

Award winning feature and documentary filmmaker Jet Wintzer launches into the Apollo moon hoax conspiracy with new research mined from an exhaustive exploration of the official NASA broadcasts and public record. MOON HOAX NOW drops multiple bombshell smoking guns that forcefully prove aspects of the record to be a fraudulent charade.

The film features esoteric clips from the live TV footage, gorgeous 16mm film reels, stunning hi def photographs and technical manuals soundtracked to an original spaced out trancey score. The film is narrated by Jet who painstakingly dissects the running dialogue between the astronauts and mission control paying close attention to shocking mistakes, stressed out reactions and on the fly attempted coverups.

More than just an attack on the official story, MOON HOAX NOW is also an exciting reverent new appraisal of the mission as one of the greatest works of conceptual art ever made. Using rare footage, vintage Nasa promotional films and dazzling analysis, MOON HOAX NOW takes the viewer on a voyeuristic voyage behind the vast dazzling lunar curtain.
Main points addressed - most material is from "lunar" mi$$ion Apollo 16:
  • Huge shadows and prismatic colour effect
  • "The Great Sneak" - the bag attached to the tautological "mesa table" - these cosmoclowns really do not hide their arrogant fakery :ph34r:
  • [Coffee??] "Smudges" on the camera analysed and taken into context of escaping gases/liquids and subsequent certain death - look at the ridiculous "last photo shoot session on the Moon' before we 'return' to Earth" footage... Unbalanced by wires (reality) or lack of gravity (NASad stories) and 5 photos in 2 secs and they all came out like World Press Photo quality??
  • Bar, rings and suspension wires - new observations
  • @ 38:00 Wintzer makes a daring statement in which I think there's truth. How hard must it have been to resist participation in this hoax when your life is in the hands of these crooked perps and how easy is it for us from our comfy couches to critise that?*
  • @ 45:30-49:00 The infamous impossible hammering sounds by Alan Bean (Apollo 12) - how NASA took down the scientifically correct explanation contradicting their own scripts
  • @ 49:00-52:00 A new example of sound on the "Moon", now disconnected from the cosmoclown's microphones (Apollo 15)
The (nick?)name of the author is funny in the Apollo Hoax (YouTube) community. Now we have:
- Jay Weidner - Jay Weidner on Cluesforum
- Jim Fetzer - Jim Fetzer on Cluesforum
- Jet Wintzer - this video, more on IMDB, apparently a horror film award winner (tied) in 2012, and more to come?

Selene

“The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie--deliberate, contrived and dishonest--but the myth--persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. We enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." ironically John Fitzgerald Kennedy (Yale, 1962)

* "respect" is not a word I'd use. Understanding their impossible military Catch 22 position is what I'd call it. It doesn't stop me from calling them cosmoclowns by the way. In the end we cannot even be sure the astronomous actors in those non-pressurised suits are really the same people as the ones appearing in the media...

Wintzer in his concluding statement calls the Apollo footage fake, yet "art". I object to that; to me the NASA productions do not come across as art. Art has a sense of perfection; the obvious missing ingredient in the flawed fantasies broadcasted by NASA, see the numerous examples mentioned here and more to come...

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

You didn't watch the whole thing, did you Selene?

At about the 42min mark, Mr Wintzer compares the Apollo missions' audio to the ISS audio. He says something like :

"Notice the complete silence at the ISS - whereas sounds were heard at Apollo missions...bla...bla...bla..."

In other words - the message is: "APOLLO = fake" > "ISS = real"

Here in Italy, there was recently a full TV show dedicated to NASA's moon hoax. Did it cause public outrage? Well, no.

See, NASA has long decided to 'sacrifice' their shitty Apollo 'artwork' - and even to let the mainstream media talk about it.

That is, so long as the 'reality' of their modern-day 'ISS artwork' (and all the rest) remains unquestioned. Simple as that.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

simonshack wrote:*

You didn't watch the whole thing, did you Selene?

At about the 42min mark, Mr Wintzer compares the Apollo missions' audio to the ISS audio. He says something like :

"Notice the complete silence at the ISS - whereas sounds were heard at Apollo missions...bla...bla...bla..."

In other words - the message is: "APOLLO = fake" > "ISS = real"

Here in Italy, there was recently a full TV show dedicated to NASA's moon hoax. Did it cause public outrage? Well, no.

See, NASA has long decided to 'sacrifice' their shitty Apollo 'artwork' - and even to let the mainstream media talk about it.

That is, so long as the 'reality' of their modern-day 'ISS artwork' (and all the rest) remains unquestioned. Simple as that.
Hi Simon,

I played the complete video, but was typing and surfing at the same time during some parts, so indeed I missed this statement. So, great, thanks for bringing it up and disclaim the viewers.

Even if it was intended psy-oplogy from Wintzers side, that message didn't stick with me and while not escaping your sensitive ears I assume it won't be a message taken from the video as a whole by most viewers (an either good or bad sign).

Needless to say that I do not hold nor share an Apollo-is-faked-but-ISS-is-not-alternating-between-inside-a-swimming-pool-and-vomit-comet-but-as-real-as-can-be-view on things. The research on Apollo by this guy I think only adds to the thickening file of criminal activities by NASA cum suis and is just for that reason important to include in this already vast collection of exposed lunar fakery, hoaxing and misleading.

In case the minute part of the video you mention is the real (subliminal) message of a professional NASA-supporting revealing some but hiding other information person/entity/shill/bot/perp, I wonder why someone would go over all the effort to expose even more flaws in an excellent manner, wouldn't you agree?, when he wouldn't have to. That to me doesn't make sense.

Let's say:

A NASAdept using 99% of the time to promote ISS and to reveal the Apollo hoax in the remaining 1% would be a different thing than this guy using 96% of his video time to promote Apollo = faked, 1 sentence of a few seconds that's pointing in a misleading direction and some comments which I do not necessarily agree on (see what I wrote about it and the YouTube comments contain more objections to those fragments).

Question out of curiosity; do you have results to share on your "How many people / what % of the world population do you reckon still believes man landed on the Moon?" point of survey mentioned last March in this topic?

Selene
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I was researching the "apollo 1 tragedy" or "apollo 1 fire" because I suspect it could have been a hoax. One of the factors "which combined to cause the fire and the astronauts' deaths" was the "pure oxygen atmosphere at high pressure", according to wikipedia.
"The high-pressure oxygen atmosphere was consistent with that used in the Mercury and Gemini programs." :o
I think this is pure madness and that any doctor will tell you that no mammal can survive in such an atmosphere!
Xious

Unread post by Xious »

Seneca wrote:I was researching the "apollo 1 tragedy" or "apollo 1 fire" because I suspect it could have been a hoax. One of the factors "which combined to cause the fire and the astronauts' deaths" was the "pure oxygen atmosphere at high pressure", according to wikipedia.
"The high-pressure oxygen atmosphere was consistent with that used in the Mercury and Gemini programs." :o
I think this is pure madness and that any doctor will tell you that no mammal can survive in such an atmosphere!
I saw the same info and completely agree with you.

Earth's atmosphere is only 20.9 % oxygen. I see no purpose for using 100% oxygen other than to invite disaster.

Supposedly, using 100% oxygen at much lower pressure, guards against oxygen toxicity but I'm not convinced.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Xious wrote:I saw the same info and completely agree with you.

Earth's atmosphere is only 20.9 % oxygen. I see no purpose for using 100% oxygen other than to invite disaster.
Thanks for the confirmation.
Xious wrote:Supposedly, using 100% oxygen at much lower pressure, guards against oxygen toxicity but I'm not convinced.
I think you mean it guards against decompression sickness (also known as divers' disease, the bends or caisson disease). But the solution to that problem is to not decompress. Or to do it very slowly. I do not see the need to compress and decompress.

No, I think we found the nail in NASA's coffin. (If we hadn't already)

From NASA's own guidelines*: safety standard for oxygen and oxygen systems,
https://www.google.be/url?sa=t&source=w ... bYoyvqxWzA
Oxygen toxicity must be considered for exposure concentrations greater
than 50 percent at 1 atm. Pure oxygen can be breathed for limited periods
of time: up to 3 hours at 1 atm and 1 hour at 3 atm of pressure. Adverse
effects from breathing pure oxygen at sea-level pressure can be felt in 4 to
24 hours
(Lipsett, Shusterman, and Beard 1994; Potts 1991; Kindwall
1994).
And yet
The high-pressure oxygen atmosphere was consistent with that used in the Mercury and Gemini programs.
And no astronot complained?
This by itself proves that the space program was a hoax from the start.
edit:*the manual is canceled so we should find another source
Prolonged breathing of pure oxygen at sea level pressure (and perhaps even at lower pressures) can eventually produce inflammation of the lungs, respiratory disturbances, various heart symptoms, blindness, and loss of consciousness
http://msis.jsc.nasa.gov/sections/section05.htm
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Very interesting investigation, folks, well done. But I'm gonna lock the topic for a while and give our forum some breathing space away from the science topics for a bit. Thanks.
icarusinbound

THE MOON HOAX

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Apollo imagery back-catalogue digital re-publication

It appears that 'independent supporters with NASA approval' have within the last couple of days put online a digitally-enhanced version of the supposed Apollo stills.

Comments about this have been made on the website http://boingboing.net/2015/10/02/nasa-j ... apoll.html which is where I stumbled across it:

Quoting from this-
Space fans, rejoice: today, just about every image captured by Apollo astronauts on lunar missions is now on the Project Apollo Archive Flickr account. There are some 8,400 photographs in all at a resolution of 1800 dpi, and they're sorted by the roll of film they were on.
The Flickr account itself is at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive

I do know that simply posting links without proper comment or analysis is normally frowned-upon (nor is it something I'd normally do here). However, the significance of this was such that I felt it justified post first, and then analyse/back-compare afterwards.
ProperGander
Banned

Unread post by ProperGander »

Has anyone posted the NASA gravity simulation footage or any of the space suit design footage?

Things like this:
Lunar Gravity Simulation, Lunar Landing Simulation, Space Station Simulation 1966 NASA

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_TRXFwgqOI

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5_f9MeOq5g

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQwaeee89o

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfezCDYoX5U
ProperGander
Banned

A Space Suit Ahead of Its Time

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhB9uWZZPFo
ProperGander
Banned

A Spacesuit Ballet

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA5dYUqJGbw
What's up with the color of the people in the background of the Kennedy Moon speech clip at the start of the video?
Why does part of the background crowd look black and white? Hard to tell without seeing the original film or a nice clean transfer, but it could be just a photographic darkroom mistake I suppose.

Notice how mobile the astronauts are in these suits. See 1:36.
Last edited by ProperGander on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.