The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The MOON HOAX

Unread post by simonshack »

I have just updated the captions of my above-posted, conceptual photo-composite :

If you can accept the basic premise of this (that rockets simply cannot go further up / i.e. produce any thrust beyond a certain altitude / molecular density - much like jellyfish / dolphins or hot air/helium balloons all have their own 'altitude limits' / 'elevation thresholds') you will no doubt be able to enjoy and appreciate just how much time (of your own, precious, limited lifetime) will be saved debating whether ...

... we went (or not) to the Moon
... we have (or not) a Space Station
... we have (or not) thousands of man-made satellites
... we have (or not) a Hubble space telescope

Rejoice, folks! You can now spend all this time in better ways! :)
(unless, of course, you think that I'm a crazy fool trying to deceive you)

In fact, if everyone were ready to accept these plain & simple / intuitively logical facts (dictated by basic laws of nature) - this very forum would have 'saved itself' from volumes and volumes of seemingly never-ending debates as to the legitimacy (or not) of NASA / ESA - and the worldwide 'space industry'.

This is not saying that I haven't enjoyed these debates - on the contrary: it's been a due and most interesting thought-exercise! B)
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Simon,

I loved your explanation of the feasibility of space travel.

The simplest explanation is usually the best.

I was working on a cartoon regarding this space exploration notion but could not find anywhere to post it.

Humour is often a way to explore ourselves and others.

If the following image is not acceptable, please delete or otherwise junk it.

Last edited by sharpstuff on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sharpstuff wrote: Why can't I put my .jpg/,png here?
Dear Sharpstuff,

try using http://postimage.org (a free service) to upload your pictures here.

Once you have created a URL for your image - just copy/paste it here in between the two img tags which will appear by clicking on the Img box which you'll find at the top of our posting page.

Let me know how it goes! :)
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Simon Shack wrote:
Let me know how it goes!
I did that, Simon. I placed the URL (having checked that the link worked), but it only appears on the forum as 'Image'. However it does not show.

Any thoughts?

Dear sharpstuff, I replaced the incorrect URL you used with this other URL :
http://s11.postimg.org/3uts3nwlv/Full_joke.png
which I obtained by right-clicking on your image and selecting "save image address" (which automatically saves the URL in your buffer which you then can paste into your forum posts and place between the two Img tags).
Loved your cartoon, btw !
Simon
fubarfuthark
Banned

Unread post by fubarfuthark »

ICfreely wrote:
simonshack wrote:Am lovin' it... But hey, naysayers (moon-landing-believers) might say : "Duh - Mr Lovine just told you that he lies for a living!"..
He was one of the wisest people I've ever known. He was an honest lawyer (liar). A hard concept for you to grasp?
simonshack wrote:One thing however - regarding Hashtroodi - leaves me a bit puzzled / confused : as I surfed around the interwebs, I bumped into the following tidbits:On the same page linked above, one of his former students is quoted as saying that ... "(...) Dr. Hashtroudi established some institutes such as the IMS and the Iran Space Centre."
Just because NASA is fake doesn't mean people should stop trying to explore. You have to remember that those conversations took place in 1969. He wasn't a god standing atop Mt. Olympus - knowing & seeing all. As a mathematician his worldview was obviously skewed. Turning down $10K/month from NASA & publicly calling them out is commendable in my book. BTW, he's not my hero. My only hero in life is my father. Maybe if all fathers started acting like real men & stepped up to the plate the world wouldn't be such a fucked up place.

Fuck it. It's so much easier to blame Jews, Jesuits, Masons and all other kinds of boogeymen for our own shortcomings!

I'm not sure what you're getting at Simon. Would you prefer we stick strictly to sourcing/citing rather than providing insight? Your bulldog does a great job of citing wiki to back up his unsubstantiated beliefs. Maybe if I follow his lead I'll move up the 'Dean's List.'

P.S.

I could tell you some of my firsthand experiences with Masons & Jesuits that'll make you shit your pantaloons, muchacho! What I've shared so far is only the tip of the iceberg. The thing is, I have to gauge where you and everyone else are at in order to determine what I can say and how I can say it. The quantum probability of you coming across another person like me is slim to none! I'm not about to apologize for shattering anyone's illusions of reality.
I dunno. I think I could possibly tell people on this forum things that i have seen and experienced that would send them, within a couple of sentences, directly into the madhouse. I am actually entirely surprised that I am still alive.

And sadly for myself, I know I am not exaggerating. Anyway, back to the topic:

Have you ever considered why? why this hoax?

There is the moral and psychological effect of introducing the spinning-ball in 'space' with the associated pictures, evolution, dinosaurs, relativity and the rest. There is atheism (and possible associated behaviours and thinking.) There are the scientific and visual paradigms. There is the whole Ziggy Stardust transhuman safe-space-transvestism LGBTQ issue, which I will leave people to draw their own conclusions about, as people's private proclivities are none of my business. (although speaking of learning to love the matrix, I saw in a free paper on the bus today that both Wachowski brothers are now transgender.)

But is there something else? Do they know something else we don't? What of the old Chaldean wisdom? What of the actual effects of the 'heavenly' bodies? It DOES actually seem that the moon cycles affect the tides.

I think it is possible, having perused recently some old herbal healing books and tested it out with my senses, that moonlight is actually the opposite of sunlight, that is to say, direct moonlight is actually colder than the surrounding shadows. Whilst sunlight is drying, antiseptic, warm and promotes life, moonlight would seem to be wetting, septic, rotting and promotes a kind of material decay. Both are necessary cyclical forces. The woman, with her menstrual cycle linked to the moon (but fucked up by electric light) is lunar, the man, solar. I am reminded of the Yezidi creation story about the two jars.

http://www.yeziditruth.org/yezidi_religious_tradition
Then Eve was created. But according to the Yezidis before copulating the primal couple enrolled in a kind of competition to see if either of either of them could bring forth progeny independent of the other. They both stored their seed in a sealed jar and then after an incubation period opened them. Eve’s jar was opened and found to be full of insects and vermin, while inside Adam’s jar was a beautiful boy-child. This lovely child, known as Shehid bin Jer, “Son of Jar,” grew quickly, married, and had offspring. His descendants are the Yezidis. Thus, the Yezidis regard themselves descendants of Adam but not Eve.

One also thinks of Sophia and the sacred feminine.
http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-sa ... eiled.html

It might seem sexist, in its way, but there is nothing more essential and live giving than all the creepy-crawlies. This most definitely connects somehow to the taboo upon and alleged magical properties of menstrual blood. Unfortunately these days, there are so many intentionally wrong magic books kicking about, which encourage people to practice black magic thinking it is white and vice versa (donald michael kraig is a great example of this, I also feel that the Israel Regardie changed some of the most essential teachings of the Golden Dawn, including their tarot symbolism) that it is hard to get much of a sense of the magical properties, good or otherwise of menstrual blood. I have seen 'white magic' books that encourage people to do things like smear a cross on their forehead in menstrual blood in parody of the passover ritual of the Samaritan people.
http://www.egrc.net/articles/other/arti ... sover.html

The Samaritans, incidentally, possess a different Torah from the Jews.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritan_Pentateuch

In Donald Michael Kraig's book 'modern magic' he encourages men to engage in sex, ejaculate and perform oral sex in a manner that causes the vaginal fluid and semen both to be consumed.
I knew some people who got involved with Kraig's Sexual Magic book who apparently got themselves into real trouble. There were exorcisms performed, so I believe, I think one of them actually ended up in a mental hospital.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Michael_Kraig
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borborite ... amentalism

There is only one book in which I have ever seen it implied that Judaism swiped the family jewels and turned them to their own purposes (and it was an interview in a pop-occult book called the Book of Lies by Richard Metzger and only mentioned in passing.)

Here are some writings about the spirits and intelligences of the kameas, heavenly bodies and their sigils. The lower one is about the moon.
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/cathbo ... igils.html
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/cathbo ... Moon2.html

You might not like it, but I think the perps believe in all this. It MUST do something, don't you think? Some of you might not be aware of it, but a lot of this stuff is actually encoded into, or drawn from both the bible and the koran. Maybe it is not necessarily just black magic to be abused by the perps, perhaps if it got into everyone's hands, perhaps it could be used for good, maybe even heal the mess we are in a little. Its just a thought, I do not really take a personal position. I dont know.

From yezidi sons of jars, to mummification and ancient egypt (what do we know about ancient egypt AT ALL? perps love it though, that's for sure.) I would definitely recommend buying or downloading 'the golden dawn' by Israel Regardie and simply reading through it. Somewhere ICFreely advocated forming an unbiased opinion about the PLEZ, I advocate the same approach with some magical texts. But not the Greater Key of Solomon. Or for that matter the lesser key. Or anything to do with Enochian magic. Unless you are so confident in your scientific-rational atheism that you think its safe. Then you can mess around all you like. In which case, I hear there is a massive left hand path torrent on pirate bay with your name on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_sons_of_Horus

Speaking of 'son of jar', (transhumanism, test-tubes, cloning?) in the context of the 'preserving jar' approach to living, real and useful knowledge, should we point the finger at Sir James Frazier and his book 'The Golden Bough'. This book archives all types of folk-knowledge and rituals and then 'slanders them with flattery' as mere superstitions. Turns them into 'anthropology'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golde ... #Reception

I quote Rudolf Steiner's book Lucifer and Ahriman.

But now that we are facing an incarnation of Ahriman in the third millennium after Christ, Lucifer's tracks are becoming less visible, and Ahriman's activities in such trends as I have indicated are coming into prominence. Ahriman has made a kind of pact with Lucifer, the import of which may be expressed in the following way. Ahriman, speaking to Lucifer, says: “I, Ahriman, find it advantageous to make use of ‘preserving jars.’ To you I will leave people's stomachs, if you will leave it to me to lull them to sleep — that is to say to lull their consciousness to sleep where their stomachs are concerned.”
You must understand what I mean by this. The consciousness of those human beings whom I have called devourers of soul and spirit is in a condition of dimness so far as their stomachs are concerned; for, by not accepting the spiritual into their human nature, they drive straight into the luciferic stream everything they introduce into their stomachs. What people eat and drink without spirituality goes straight to Lucifer!
And what do I mean by “preserving jars?” I mean libraries and institutions of a similar kind, where the various sciences pursued by human beings without really stirring their interest are preserved; these sciences are not really alive in them but are simply preserved in the books on the shelves of libraries. All this knowledge has been separated from human beings. Everywhere there are books, books, books! Themselves students, when they take their doctor's degree, have to write a learned thesis which is then put into as many libraries as possible. When the students want to take up some particular post, again they must write a thesis! In addition to this, people are forever writing, although only a very small proportion of what they write is ever read. Only when some special preparation has to be made do people resort to what is moldering away in libraries. These “preserving jars” of wisdom are a particularly favorable means of furthering Ahriman's aims.

ISawThatToo

Boulder Shadow Upon Screen

Unread post by ISawThatToo »

First post, so my background:
Until about 2 years ago I believed the Moon landing story. However, I became curious about NASA's questionable photo and video record of the Apollo program about 18 months ago. Especially helpful was the nastiness and disingenuous nature of the so-called debunkers. They do not do their cause, paid or otherwise, any real service.

I really got interested when, during an effort to archive photos, I started spotting abnormalities myself. So I started to actively look. During an investigation of the various backgrounds of the missions, I found the following from Apollo 15.

The photo in question is AS15-90-12243 (12243). It was taken at Station-4, at the edge of the 380m (Some sources say 500m) wide Dune Crater.

The large pointed boulder at left of center is on the edge of the crater. Behind the boulder is the opposing side of the crater 380m to 500m away. Problem is, the pointed boulder's shadow is impossibly visible behind and to its left. This cannot be, because, for 380m to 500m, there is nothing but empty space until the crater's opposing side is reached. The boulder's shadow should fall invisibly down into the crater.

Zooming in on the area in the blue circle in the marked version of 12243 below, the answer is revealed: The boulder's shadow is falling upon the screen that is displaying the background behind the foreground. (It is also possible that the shadow has been pained in over a pasted in background.) This is even more apparent in the blue circle of the zoomed version where the background terrain features are seen within the boulder's shadow. Bottom line: That shadow is an impossibility.

An American citizen, not US subject.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Welcome, ISTT.

"Debunkers" might argue that the dark part is not a shadow cast by the rock, but a shaded extension of the same rock, hanging over the edge of the crater (that would also explain problems with shape). I am just saying, this particular observation could easily be countered.

Having said that, once one´s eyes "learn to see" to the phoniness of the amateurish "lunar" surface and background structures/panels, every moon landing photo has a glaring :blink: FAKE! :puke: painted all over it.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Boulder Shadow Upon Screen

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

ISawThatToo wrote:First post, so my background:
Until about 2 years ago I believed the Moon landing story. However, I became curious about NASA's questionable photo and video record of the Apollo program about 18 months ago. Especially helpful was the nastiness and disingenuous nature of the so-called debunkers. They do not do their cause, paid or otherwise, any real service.

I really got interested when, during an effort to archive photos, I started spotting abnormalities myself. So I started to actively look. During an investigation of the various backgrounds of the missions, I found the following from Apollo 15.

The photo in question is AS15-90-12243 (12243). It was taken at Station-4, at the edge of the 380m (Some sources say 500m) wide Dune Crater.

The large pointed boulder at left of center is on the edge of the crater. Behind the boulder is the opposing side of the crater 380m to 500m away. Problem is, the pointed boulder's shadow is impossibly visible behind and to its left. This cannot be, because, for 380m to 500m, there is nothing but empty space until the crater's opposing side is reached. The boulder's shadow should fall invisibly down into the crater.

Zooming in on the area in the blue circle in the marked version of 12243 below, the answer is revealed: The boulder's shadow is falling upon the screen that is displaying the background behind the foreground. (It is also possible that the shadow has been pained in over a pasted in background.) This is even more apparent in the blue circle of the zoomed version where the background terrain features are seen within the boulder's shadow. Bottom line: That shadow is an impossibility.

An American citizen, not US subject.
Welcome to the forum. Please remember to go introduce yourself here- http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838.

Also, while it's of course not required (and I'm in charge of exactly nothing), would you mind telling us what overall fakery you became interested in (aware of) first, and what topics you have read on this forum?

I'm an "American" myself (upper 30s), and it helps me (when viewing a post) to know at what age an individual was subjected to each news story, and perhaps any specific experience and/or educational background (not necessarily formal) that may be relevant to the forum.

After all, it's not like we are taught things in a vacuum :lol:. So the context in which a person learns a story and how he processes and analyzes it can be affected by a multitude of things, not the least of which is emotional trauma which does devastating things to the analytical process. I'm a lawyer by the way, but you will see me all over the place (and space) here.

I hope you don't find my questions too intrusive. I'm genuinely interested to know what and how one finds himself here at CF. My own unlikely journey here, and this forum's blatant virtual banishment (or censorship) by the Google, YouTube, interweb machine makes me wonder how people find this place.

I have yet to come across anyone who already knew about CF any time I mention it. But the people I send here often come back and thank me. I'm careful about who I tell though, because there are just some people too invested in having their world organized a certain way (that is not a reference to flat earth nonsense by the way).

Finally, it's interesting that the "nastiness" of the "debunkers" struck you that way. It didn't really occur to me that their tactics may cause true believers to question the story. It makes sense that an honestly thinking person could be turned that way. Unfortunately I think most people just glance past the ridicule and it reinforces their mistaken belief that there's nothing to the "crazy conspiracy theories".

By the way, be sure NOT to challenge the stories (moon or otherwise) on their turf. Said turf is staged with straw men and prop up dummies used to ultimately control the debates and discussions. See Mythbusters on the "moon landing hoax" for a classic example of what I'm talking about. And of course 9/11 was pre loaded with "conspiracy bait" as we like to say.

Welcome again.
ISawThatToo

Light Does the Twist

Found this crazy Apollo 17 photo today by accident. Was perusing the AS17 image gallery looking for a photo of a SEP pallet, and this photo made me stop in my tracks. Seems light was caught doing the twist, or Twister, when this photo was taken.

The Seismic-Charge-2 Locator's handle/antenna shadow is impossibly twisted relative to the rock's. Also the shadow cast by the rover does not fall at the same angle as the rock's. The rock's shadow indicates a high "Sun" (42 degrees?) while the rover's shadow indicates a "Sun" that is much higher, and not as far to the rear of horizontal.

Sun angles for Apollo 17, EVA-3:
Start: 163.50 GET, 39.0 deg.
Finis: 170.75 GET, 42.6 deg.
https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/alsj-sunangles.html

I also find it interesting that the small hill in the background of the rover is still so well lit deep in its recesses, The towering hill to its left should be blocking some of the light coming from the left. If the rock's shadow is correct, as well as the Sun angle chart (42 degrees), then the back portions of the smaller hill should not be so well lit.

"Come on baby Let's do the twist Come on baby Let's do the twist Take me by my little hand And go like..."
ISawThatToo

Moon Light Sure Likes to Twist

This photo from Apollo 16 is another example of light doing the Twist, or Twister, on the Moon.

The middle-ground pole casts its shadow in a different direction than the foreground pole. The astronaut's shadow is missing in action. His should fall into either the red or blue circles, depending on what twisting motion light is doing at that moment, but neither is the case.

The astronaut's left leg does cast a shadow on to his right that is consistent with the foreground pole's shadow, but the rest of him does not.

"Left leg, green..."
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: Moon Light Sure Likes to Twist

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

ISawThatToo wrote:The astronaut's left leg does cast a shadow on to his right that is consistent with the foreground pole's shadow, but the rest of him does not.
Indeed. If you enlarge the image you can see it´s clearly a collage with numerous problems of perspective and proportions. In addition to the crazy shadows, the footprints are too large or too small, and the wheelprints are inconsistent or missing. Love that serpentine, translucid hose!

By the way, what are those thin white lines running across the picture? And why is there a bright spot in front of the astronaught taking the picture?
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Would love to know how the tires in the moon rover managed to stay inflated for the duration of the trip to the moon.

regards,

Steve O.
ISawThatToo

Re: Moon Light Sure Likes to Twist

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, lot's of things wrong with this photo.
Flabbergasted wrote:And why is there a bright spot in front of the astronaught taking the picture?
He's an angel. A pretty angel. :lol:
ISawThatToo

Oops!

Just noticed that I violated my own rule about providing NASA photo references/serial numbers to the photos in the above two posts involving light and shadows twisting.

The first is: AS17-143-21924
The second is: AS16-107-17529

Now I am off to have my kids give me ten wedgies to atone for it.
ISawThatToo

Don't Be Light Shy

This photo, AS17-140-21370, from Apollo 17 has been staring at me from my secondary monitor for about three days now. I was interested in the SEP pallet shown in it. Well, today I happened to glance over at it, and what do I see but a crude masking over of an artificial light reflection.

First off this photo is an impossibility without artificial light filling in the side of the LEM being photographed. Next, there are several reflections of the artificial light on the LEM, the red circle highlighting the most glaring. There must have been a bad reflection on the LEM, yellow circle, that had to be covered over.

NASA covered it over alright. Covered it over with what seems to be a postage stamp shaped piece of tape. So crudely done was it that it revealingly covered over part of the flag decal on the side of the LEM.

Redonkulous.