Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
milesker

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Unread post by milesker »

Hi everybody,
Finally I have a new page about the ISS Lie. But it's in french:
http://mensonges.fr/ISSS/ISS.html
I have put a link to CLUES Forum at the end.

And a vidéo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHMwUC2dvrY

Enjoy!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

milesker » September 10th, 2016, 6:07 pm wrote:Hi everybody,

And a vidéo:

Enjoy!
I cannot vet this. I admit no good knowledge of French and I fear GoogleTranslate will destroy it. But if French language readers gain critical thinking skills and learn to see past deception techniques, I am so thankful for what you've done! Merci beaucoup!

Watch the YouTube numbers and commentators, carefully. If it contains truth, you'll definitely want to pay attention to how YouTube treats/maligns such things.
hoi.polloi

I was watching some NASA.gov TV (http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/) to gear up for a meeting tonight with K. (We'll be hopefully recording some of our conversation about the ISS.) And it occurred to me to glance at the data stream supposedly sending me this NASA stream.

I kept seeing "akamaihd" in a server URL, and I had to wonder — as I did when Simon and I used PeerGuardian and watched as various governmental, military and university institutions tapped at the ports of our computers — what that could mean. On a hunch I decided to search it and I discovered this interesting "cloud computing" and "data streaming" company.

Akamai
Akamai Technologies, Inc. is a content delivery network (CDN) and cloud services provider headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the United States. Akamai's content delivery network is one of the world's largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving between 15 and 30 percent of all web traffic. The company operates a network of servers around the world and rents capacity on these servers to customers who want their websites to work faster by distributing content from locations close to the user. Over the years its customers have included Apple, Facebook, Bing, Twitter, eBay, Google, and healthcare.gov. When a user navigates to the URL of an Akamai customer, their browser is redirected to one of Akamai's copies of the website.

The company was founded in 1998 by Daniel M. Lewin (then a graduate student at MIT) and MIT applied mathematics professor Tom Leighton. Lewin was killed aboard American Airlines Flight 11, which crashed in the September 11 attacks of 2001. Leighton currently serves as Akamai's CEO.

Akamai is a Hawaiian word meaning "intelligent" or "clever".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akamai_Technologies

I suppose we ought to ask Tom what it was like to create that bond of friendship with his old colleague.

Captain Lewin of the Israeli Defense Forces must have been such a real, flesh-and-blood laughing smiling an9e11 back in 1995 when he was Alma Mater at:
Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (BA, BS)
:unsure:

An influential figure of some kind, to be sure, we might figure. Search our forum for Akamai and note what comes up.

We can now add steaming "streaming video of the ISS" to its list of interesting connections.
hoi.polloi

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

hollycrap » March 31st, 2012, 4:23 am wrote:Talking of hair spray this girl likes to use hair freeze

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HThU7PmraMU

:D
If you watch carefully, you can see multiple signs they are holding their breath underwater for about a minute at a time:

1. left man's shirt rises up on its own, he tucks it down, again around 38 seconds
2. his belt floating, etc. multiple things appear effected by "currents"
3. pause of "Katy" after initial mouthing of response, audio does not sound like microphone recorded there but in sound booth
4. discomfort after moving mouth, she seems to twitch as if unconsciously holding in air
5. bobbing and floating of people
6. clapping of hands at the end - hands very close together to prevent the problem of slow clapping, and you can see hands encountering resistance to moving quickly before hands touch
7. computers are not even on, they appear to be dummy laptops
8. movement of "Katy" during her "flute playing" seems to be an attempt to distract from the "tell" - stomach work rather than lung work

Do you agree?
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

That hair is just awesome! :rolleyes:

Agree with all of your points, Hoi, but I also noticed that the guy on the left also becomes frozen (like the hair) from the 1:50 to 2:16 mark. Prior to that he had been making many movements. Also, at the :34 mark watch what happens with his left hand - he has 4 fingers showing, index looking like its in his pants, but when he starts moving it turns into a thumb, and then it goes back and forth - 5 fingers, 4 fingers. :blink:
hoi.polloi

LOL! :D :lol: :D :lol:

CluedIn, you're a genius. Why didn't I see that before?

It's like the slight bobbing going on is either because they fucking froze his video to a snail's pace, he really needed to sit still and concentrate, or a combo thereof. Is this because they couldn't get enough footage of him holding his breath and moving about convincingly? He doesn't even overlap the other two characters for a great deal of time, so it's perfect for the classic Hollywood "evil double" trick if they wanted to mess with simple time differences and screen splitting.

More disturbing to me about that hand is the unnatural way he's forcing the Mason hand symbol.

I also agree about the hair. My guess is some kind of extreme hardening product on a wig that they've tested underwater. Because it looks like it sticks up like wire, but sways as if in fluid. As pointed out in earlier posts, hair doesn't behave like this on its own in a gravity-neutralized scenario. It just moves around a bit on its own; it doesn't stick straight up like Bride of Frankenstein.
roastrunner

Unread post by roastrunner »

The cable of the microphone is clearly being pulled down by gravity. Especially evident at the handoff at 0:07. They can't think of everything
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

UPSIDE DOWN

Could it be that one of the methods of deceiving the public is to film the ISS crew upside down as they traverse the sky in the vomit comet? Filming upside down would extend the effects of microgravity on film so that filming could last longer than 25 seconds, the sweet spot of microgravity, so we are told. If one is to be filmed upside down, then one needs a harness.

In the picture below, the arrows point to possible areas where the harness is showing through those nice polos.

I am wondering if this type of harness would work

I whipped up this video to study this one particular ISS interview where Katy plays the flute.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4tfL408yOE

If you don't want any of my comments, here is a version of just the upside down ISS interview sped up 4x with no interruptions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxnjtUZcpMk
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

'TECHNO-CINEMATIC' REALITY CHECK (for image-fakery researchers)

No disrespect meant to those (myself included!) who spend time & effort trying to figure out HOW EXACTLY the "weightless ISS ass-true-nots" are manufactured - but for chrissakes, my dear friends... shouldn't we FIRST try and figure out HOW EXACTLY they made the below images ... back in 1956 ???

ImageImage

Please do check out my old post about the 1956 movie "The Road to the Stars": http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2389416#p2389416

The thing is, if we can't even figure out how they made such special fx imagery back in 1956 - what point is there in trying to decipher the techniques used today - 60 years on?
hoi.polloi

We definitely should keep speculating about all the methods, Simon, you're right. Thanks for the reminder that it doesn't take much to fool people, and not all methods are known. Good check.

But it does take some effort to fool people! Magicians demand particular theatrical environments for particular tricks, and they would not want the chance of a side audience member seeing the magic cigarette glowing in their back pocket, so to speak. So we know this is a closed studio environment of some kind.

I feel they are liable to make a pretty dumb mistake any time, including today. I am not prepared to assume people now are smarter than they were in the 50's. Just different traditions, expectations and cultures. Different "blind spots", mostly, no? I could be wrong. "Wires" would be my default answer for a lot of older Hollywood special effects, the likes of which are seen in the cheap-looking human simulation of a cartoon Gilligan's Island. And "wires" would still be my default answer now. But they are doing a little more than that, these days, showing people outside their enviro-suits.

K, I think you are onto something there. Harnesses seem like they would definitely be used in many cases. And in some shots it's embarrassing how obvious it is, with their underwear regions looking tighter than a survival pack, as it were. I am not seeing the exact thing here, that I've seen in other videos where it's obvious. But the guys do look like they could be sitting in, uh, swings. I don't think this is CGI models, it doesn't have the appearance of such, so I think they are manipulating the human body in some way like they do in superhero movies. Then compositing, which causes some of the compositing errors we see.

You will believe a man can weightlessly shit in space!

I also think they definitely would bother to go back and touch up the image bit by bit to get rid of evidence of methods. Wires or bubbles or something else, take your pick.

I still wonder about the "slow clap" and the appearance of "currents". I could be imagining it. Watch for yourself. Might they be wired up in some way? Yeah! Is it expensive and annoying to edit out these things? Yes, we can be sure they do their damnedest to avoid any need for touch ups.

My question is, do you think the vomit comet causes any slowing of motion? That is, is there only a weightlessness effect? Or is there also a greater effort to motion, as there is with gyroscopic effects or simply being underwater? My expectation would be that vomit comet actions would look fairly natural once one was trained to be used to it. Unfortunately, no matter how fast they rocket at progressively longer angles, there is a time limit from Karman line to ocean level and though these folks definitely look sick to their stomachs at times, I just am not sure we'd be getting all these other weird effects. Though, we are just speculating, so who knows? I would say I am thinking a chance it's underwater and a chance it's vomit comet (when it's not straight up greenscreen wire work). That's my sense. They might swap techniques for different shots. Your video is persuasive. Good work.

---

Merely some speculation and light guesswork here ...

Remember Alvin and the Chipmunks? They would sing at half speed and double it to give the artificial pitch that's still timed perfectly to Bagdonovich's voice singing at normal speed.

I would say things like the "flute trick", and the slightly mismatched/awkward mouth movement, "high speed bubbles" seen in the video Simon references here on page 82: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2398592#p2398592

... are really because they've been artistically matching an underwater effect to behavior of normal expected things. They've sped up the video to make up for slow movements in water (and they may be upside down as well, as you've suggested, K).

There may be give aways like "slow clap" when they are cupping or pooling water. Their blinking also looks ... interesting. Is it normal to be so squinty above water? And to blink so frequently and for long periods? Is that because of studio lighting? Something else? We should try slowing down the video about 25%-75% and seeing if it matches underwater movements and mannerisms.

They might be spending 2 minutes underwater (some are said to be able to last for 10 minutes with breathing exercises, perhaps longer with drugs or special training or hidden breathing apparati) and the video sped up some. Some of the behaviors of things are a bit 'frantic' and I think it's because they are told to move at a certain mentally estimated speed the actors must regulate for themselves, and they won't always get it perfectly right. But editors can use the best "takes" and speed those up. We can be sure there is a point they say, "It's good enough!" and just release it.

With chromakey/greenscreen special effects, we see the backgrounds. Now, is there any particular color we never see the astronauts wearing before they are cut out and pasted on a background, and the compositing software occasionally fucks up their hands and layers, etc.? I would suspect we won't see a lot of neon green edges on their clothing. Maybe an Italian flag has a strong green, but that is different from common chromakey green and it can be cured with a simple mask around the flag most of the time. Mostly, the concern would be edges, as it's always been. Hair was always very tricky. Because hair is tricky in chromakey, they might be using a special technique for it. However, technology in chromakeying hair has apparently gotten much better in recent years.

I don't doubt they have the budget for vomit comet effects. Not in the least. But remember all the signs tell us they love saving money and attempting efficiency. A pool gives you endless "outer space" time.

I am not sure about JonLeBon's comment on your video: "Easiest way to undermine the ISS is not to argue with the 'footage', but to ask people what other evidence they have that 'space' even exists in the first place. Movies and government. Case closed."

There are many methods we have to undoing this nonsense. Different people understand the problem in different ways. Some can immediately go to "movies and government" but a lot of people (let's not exclude ourselves, after all!) needed to awaken to the tricks and see them exposed in some way. Our questioning the magic tricks is one of the ways that helps people. Maybe it's not the easiest, fine. But without asking these questions and speculating together we won't come up with solutions/answers that later we can cite because they were worth the effort of uncovering. And I certainly don't mind admitting I don't know. When we are ashamed to ask questions, we are really pickling ourselves. :P
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

milesker » September 10th, 2016, 6:07 pm wrote:Hi everybody,

And a vidéo:

Enjoy!
Mon cher Milesker,

Sorry for taking so long to comment on your sterling efforts to awaken the "francophones" of this world to the ISS hoax. Well done, mon ami - you seem to have studied the topic in great depth - and although I don't share some of your views (e.g. that the ass-true-nots may be "mind-controlled" by some sort of MK Ultra program), I am satisfied that you are doing a great service to (the French-speaking section of) mankind ! ^_^

Also, thanks for your link to Cluesforum at the end of your ISS page (but hey, may I kindly ask you to correct that little "Clue forum" typo?). After all, Cluesforum deserves to be acknowledged as the first collective research community to have seriously looked into and methodically / comprehensively picked apart the ISS fraud. Credit where credit is due, as the saying goes... Of course, our ongoing space research has now gone further than that - but I do realize that our current 'working contention' (i.e. that rockets simply cannot exit our atmosphere) may still be, at this moment in history, "too much" for the general public to take in - or even consider. Yet, the evidence (compiled on this forum) that even un-manned / man-made 'communication satellites', 'outer-space-probes' (and whatnot) are a total fraud is overwhelming. I can only hope that you, Milesker, will take this core issue into consideration one fine day - and share it with your French readership.

I appreciate that you have listed - on your ISS page - the various possible / plausible methods used to manufacture the phony ISS imagery (something which we are still debating here at Cluesforum). To those of you who 'parlez français', here's the link to it : http://mensonges.fr/ISSS/ISS.html#C10

So once again, merci beaucoup for your valiant efforts, Milesker! This is hoping you won't be ultimately 'dragged into' NASA's FLAT EARTH DBA STRATEGY ! :)
SlimJim

Unread post by SlimJim »

A thought on ISS fakery. Looking at all the video posted of the asstro-nots aboard the ISS, could all this be complete CGI video of the asstro-nots and not real video of them at all? CGI technology is advanced enough to appear real and must be vastly easier to simulate the illusion of weightlessness than try and simulate weightlessness in a vomit comet.
If anything appears on a screen, it is made up entirely of pixels. If it is entirely made of pixels, then it can be made in a computer. Computer generated imagery.

The scenes of the ISS have a subtle sound in the background suggesting jet engines. These can't be sound proofed out entirely then. Maybe the CGI makers put that sound in to throw off any suspicion of CGI fakery? Making people think it is real video shot in a jet aircraft.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

My guess is that it's a combination of techniques to keep it confusing. I've posted my thoughts on this before but I will repeat. CGI is effective but nothing beats good ole' Hollywood props! So there's very good reason to have real world objects to interact with considering it's part of how they sell the lie to the lower level masses. "I know the ISS is real because I worked on it everyday for X years."

You have to remember that there are tens (hundreds?) of thousands of scientists, engineers, mathematicians, structural experts, project managers, computer technicians, etc, etc. working for NASA and these people believe they are working on things that are being sent to space. It has to be part of the entire operation. So 100% CGI doesn't really make sense to me, especially considering the man hours and effort involved.

But I do agree that there are of course elements of CGI everywhere.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY1adUzBKPQ

This nugget came across my radar in regard to other ISS research. It toes, if not crosses the line of decorum generally maintained here at CF, but I found it hysterical nonetheless. :)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

It is just incredible how repetitive these videos are. Here's a new one:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxDUcgzvHEI

This video features actornaut "Kate Rubins", with her very visible long hair as usually spread up to demonstrate "microgravity" (really, what's wrong with chignons? bonnets? clips? keeping your hair short for the occasion? And who cleans the hair you lose from the instruments?)

Once again, in answer to the pathetic questions of the clueless interviewer, here we watch the actornaut stating that they are conducting a lot of "experiments" on "fluid behaviour" (~ 4:00). Seriously, "experiments on fluid behavior"? These are words said a zillion times in basically all similar interviews... I guess the actornauts are instructed to say this, lest they should incur in some scientific blunder?

In fact atornauts never enter into the details of any experiment, they never even get as close as to the naming the experiments.
However, all of these alleged experiments are listed on the NASA website, probably imagined by some creative losers who actually studied a bit. But why would the crew on board, who is supposed to have actually conducted these experiments, be so evasive?
And by the way, are these experiments well presented, well described on the NASA website? You be the judge, I just clicked on a couple of pages where the word fluid was mentioned, and I didn't have the impression of seriousness you would expect:
Science Results for Everyone
Whole lotta shaking going on. This investigation created bridges between liquids to observe how fluids move in microgravity, where the absence of gravity allows formation of larger, longer bridges...
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/stati ... s/881.html
Here's experiment 911, which, I admit, I picked only for the number (it's an Italian experiment, on radiation exposure):
"Radiation exposure represents one of the greatest risks to humans traveling on exploration missions beyond low Earth orbit" Wait: did they ask Leon Musk, who just stated that "radiation in space is not a big deal"?

more gems from the boring video:

"tell us how you felt during launch"
"blah blah blah, it's very incredible that we launch human beings into space" ~2:40

Notice how she keeps looking down and to the right, as if she was fishing from the recesses of her brain the images to lend credibility to her hollow, lying words.
As a reminder:
Looking to Their Right = Auditory Thought (Remembering a song)
Looking to Their Left = Visual Thought (Remembering the color of a dress)
Looking Down to Their Right = Someone creating a feeling or sensory memory (Thinking what it would be like to swim in jello)
Looking Down to Their Left = Someone talking to themselves

from http://www.scienceofpeople.com/2012/09/ ... -emotions/
More about this particular actornaut from wickedpedia:
She analyzed the mechanism of HIV integration, including several studies of HIV-1 Integrase inhibitors and genome-wide analyses of HIV integration patterns into host genomic DNA. She obtained her Ph.D. from Stanford University and, with the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Rubins and colleagues developed the first model of smallpox infection. She also developed a complete map of the poxvirus transcriptome and studied virus-host interactions using both in-vitro and animal model systems.

Rubins accepted a Fellow/Principal Investigator position at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research (MIT/Cambridge, Massachusetts) and headed a lab of researchers studying viral diseases that primarily affect Central and West Africa. Work in the Rubins Lab focused on poxviruses and host-pathogen interaction as well as viral mechanisms for regulating host cell mRNA transcription, translation and decay. In addition, she conducted research on transcriptome and genome sequencing of filoviruses (Ebola and Marburg) and Arenaviruses (Lassa Fever) and collaborative projects with the U.S. Army to develop therapies for Ebola and Lassa viruses.
...and now she studies "fluid behaviour" "in space". :rolleyes:

But actually this makes the interview even more incongruous, since just a few days earlier this article came out on NASA: One Billion Base Pairs Sequenced on the Space Station, alleging that actornaut Rubins worked/is working at this experiment on DNA, which has nothing to do with fluid behaviour.

Meanwhile, her clueless interviewer is "Sex and relationships" editor (i.e. yet another Censor hard at work for the urgent enactment of the destruction of the family) at Cosmopolitan, see here. <_<