OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack »

I just talked on Skype with Methel - in Norwegian - for an hour or so.

To make a long story short: he says his friend (the alleged uncle of purported victim Steinar Jessen) will probably not accept talking with me.
Instead, Methel advised me to talk with another guy - EIRIK MORTENSEN - who was (supposedly) shot by Breivik - but survived:

https://www.facebook.com/EirikMortensen

Here's the media tale of Eirik Mortensen's heroic deeds: http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/01/nyhe ... /17519239/

Edit: Methel now tells me Erik Mortensen was NOT shot, after all. Methel said his memory failed him.
Methel
Banned

Unread post by Methel »

simonshack wrote:I just talked on Skype with Methel - in Norwegian - for an hour or so.

To make a long story short: he says his friend (the alleged uncle of purported victim Steinar Jessen) will probably not accept talking with me.
Instead, Methel advised me to talk with another guy - EIRIK MORTENSEN - who was (supposedly) shot by Breivik - but survived:

Here's the media tale of Eirik Mortensen's heroic deeds: http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/01/nyhe ... /17519239/

Edit: Methel now tells me Erik Mortensen was NOT shot, after all. Methel said his memory failed him.
Erik sustained light injuries and was hospitalized for a short while only. That's why my memory on that part was fuzzy.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:I just talked on Skype with Methel - in Norwegian - for an hour or so.

Whaat? :blink: Let me get this straight: Methel's alleged (and still nameless?) friend probably won't talk to you (bit difficult for a figment of his alleged imagination or a lying 'friend', naturally), but he recommends another fictitious character that he does (or doesn't?) claim to know personally? :wacko:

Nah, his memory didn't fail him, his brain did! :P
Methel
Banned

Unread post by Methel »

whatsgoingon wrote:
Methel wrote:

Erik sustained light injuries and was hospitalized for a short while only. That's why my memory on that part was fuzzy.
Seems you are indirect. Or you are merely redirecting to a particular agent? You could have mentioned Erik Mortensen from the start, but you did not. Here is your chance to post a picture of yourself and these two different people since you know them both. That is not too much to ask, since they are all friends of yours. Heck you should have pictures of their families and other friends in there as well.
Agent? he's still a minor if I'm not mistaken. He's not a close friend, more an acquaintance. I think I might have a picture of him and I from my sisters confirmation though. Let me check

Regarding my friend, the uncle of Steinar. I'm pretty sure I can russle up a picture of me and him (not really a picture person though, so not sure), he hasn't been in the media though so that wont really prove anything.

Edit: yeah, no luck. No pictures of either of them. Didn't really think I would have to prove I know someone.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Methel wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote: Seems you are indirect. Or you are merely redirecting to a particular agent? You could have mentioned Erik Mortensen from the start, but you did not. Here is your chance to post a picture of yourself and these two different people since you know them both. That is not too much to ask, since they are all friends of yours. Heck you should have pictures of their families and other friends in there as well.
Agent? he's still a minor if I'm not mistaken. He's not a close friend, more an acquaintance. I think I might have a picture of him and I from my sisters confirmation though. Let me check

Regarding my friend, the uncle of Steinar. I'm pretty sure I can russle up a picture of me and him (not really a picture person though, so not sure), he hasn't been in the media though so that wont really prove anything.

Edit: yeah, no luck. No pictures of either of them. Didn't really think I would have to prove I know someone.
Seriously, are you bloody retarded?
Methel
Banned

Unread post by Methel »

Maat wrote:
Methel wrote:Didn't really think I would have to prove I know someone.
No, you're just the first person who needs me to document my friendship to a random person I know. Do you document all your friendships and acquaintances?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Methel wrote:
Maat wrote:
Methel wrote:Didn't really think I would have to prove I know someone.
No, you're just the first person who needs me to document my friendship to a random person I know. Do you document all your friendships and acquaintances?
This is obviously not about any "friendship to a random person", is it! You are trying to claim you know fictitious characters in a major government psy-op hoax! So you are either a completely duped "useful idiot" or a deliberate shill for your lying government & media. :angry:

Any normal person who had actually known a victim of a real event would have no trouble with names and credible details to support their claim. They certainly wouldn't bother joining an online site of experienced investigators dedicated to exposing frauds without providing substantial proof — unless they were retarded! :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

EIRIK MORTENSEN - hero of the Breivik saga

I feel the urge to translate this horridly sappy story of hero Eirik Mortensen - as reported by the Norwegian media. Here's my best (English) transcript of the "heroic deeds of Eirik Mortensen". It reads like a copybook script - straight out of the 9/11 manual of hero-building:

HAUGESUND / OSLO (Dagbladet): http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/01/nyhe ... /17519239/

Many individuals showed an outstanding courage during the terrorist attack on Utøya. 16-year-old Eric Høie Mortensen is one of the heroes who put their lives on the line to save others.

For 20 minutes he fought against the cold water and Anders Breivik Behring's bullets as he held two other people floating - one severely wounded. He had then already been swimming for his life for 45 minutes.

- I was just going on adrenaline. The only thing I thought was that I had to do it, says Mortensen.

I got eye contact
On the fatal Friday, 22 July, Eirik Mortensen stood in the outer exit of the main house when he heard the first few shots. Suddenly Utøya transformed from paradise to hell. Mortensen ran first into the main house.

- I laid down for a while in the great hall. From that part of the island you can get a quite a good overview, so I raised my head slightly and looked out of the window. Then I saw him shoot people in the tents. Then he suddenly looked up at me. We made eye contact.

Called the police
As the offender progressed down the camping, Mortensen jumped out of the window and ran down to the power house.

- We heard gunshots coming closer. I called the police and told them what was happening. After I had put down the phone, I heard the man shouting that it was safe to emerge, and that the perpetrator had been taken. People stood up and walked up to him, and again he resumed shooting.

Said goodbye
The 16-year-old was sure he was going to die, so he called his parents to say goodbye and tell them how much he loved them.

- The tears were close, but I did not cry. If I had cried, I would have been weaker, and an easier prey to the killer, I thought. I had to handle the situation and keep a cool head, says Mortensen.

Shelter
The shots kept coming closer, but Mortensen was able to seek shelter in a rock crevice along with others. That was when he saw a man who was about to drown.
- He struggled in the water, and it was obvious that he needed help. When the shooting stopped for a while, I stuck my head out to see where he was. Then he looked at me and fired. He hit a tree only twenty inches from my head.

Shot in the groin

After a while, one of the others signaled that the shooter had moved. Mortensen ran towards the water to rescue the man.

- He had a lot of thick clothes on, so I pulled them off him. Then I saw that he was shot in the thigh and groin. I put him on my chest, and kept a hand on the shot wound and one on the jaw so that he could breathe, tells the brave 16-year-old.

Angel vigilance
As they swam for their lives rained bullets around them. When Breivik failed to hit them with the gun, he took up his rifle. -All the time we were fired upon. We tried to dive under water, but we had to up to catch our breath. I saw bullets hitting all around us. We had a guardian angel. After about 45 minutes in the water they caught sight of a girl, who cried out that she was about to drown. She had cramps throughout the body, according to the 16-year-old:

- I thought it was better to die in the attempt to save her, rather than live with the knowledge that I didn't rescue her. I swam away down there, and took hold of her.

Swam for 20 minutes
For 20 minutes, Mortensen swam for his life with the two in tow before the rescue boat arrived. The 16-year-old was completely exhausted and collapsed as he came ashore. He was first taken to a café and then to Sundvollen Hotel, but he vomited and passed out all along. Finally he was taken to Ringerike hospital.

- I had lots of water in the lungs and stomach pains. They thought maybe I had internal bleeding, but I did not.

Do what you must - NOW
The 16-year-old still doesn't know who the girl is or how she's doing. The man's condition should be stable, but he is still in hospital. Mortensen does not want to reveal his identity. Although he does not want to appear as a hero.

- I only did what I had to do, and what I felt was right. I do not see myself as a hero, he says.

He is aware that he would never achieved what he did in the water, had it not been for survival instinct.

- I never thought that I would be able to rescue and swim with two people for such a long trip. But it's different when it's about life and death. You have to do it.

(translation by Simon Shack)

<_< Isn't it a quite compelling tale of heroism ? Uhm - honestly now: WHO THE FUCK WRITES THIS UTTER CRAP?
Methel
Banned

Unread post by Methel »

This happened a year ago, and while I can supply names and details for my close friend I've chosen not to do so out of respect for him.
Eirik though did go to the medias after it happened and as such put himself out there. Unfortunately I don't know him that well. I've spoken to him on perhaps 4-5 occasions. And before all this happened he was just a random person to me.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:*

EIRIK MORTENSEN - hero of the Breivik saga
HAUGESUND / OSLO (Dagbladet): http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/01/nyhe ... /17519239/
Many individuals showed an outstanding courage during the terrorist attack on Utøya. 16-year-old Eric Høie Mortensen is one of the heroes who put their lives on the line to save others.

[...bullshit...blah, blah, barf,...]
<_< Isn't it a quite compelling tale of heroism ? Uhm - honestly now: WHO THE FUCK WRITES THIS UTTER CRAP?
Apparently those with the same creative 'skills' and mental capacity as 'Methel' :lol:

Any "30 year old" claiming a 16 year old boy as a "random acquaintance" would be queer enough in real life, let alone a fake media creation <_<
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Admit it Methel! You were duped into coming here and presenting your empty case, weren't you?

How did you meet your handler? Fuckface dot con?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

I doubt this one needed a 'handler', his intro says it all:
Methel wrote:Spend most of my time on gaming, reading (mostly fiction) and surfing the web. Anything to make time go by.
Think that should cover it?
Methel
Banned

Unread post by Methel »

brianv wrote:Admit it Methel! You were duped into coming here and presenting your empty case, weren't you?

How did you meet your handler? Fuckface dot con?

That's it. Gate's locked — Maat