OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Maat

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Maat »

firepile wrote:
pshea38 wrote:Image

Here we have 2 pictures of what appears to be the same pier/jetty,
No, it's not the same pier. The first picture is taken on the mainland, the second picture on Utøya.
And...
firepile wrote:
traumabasedmindcontr wrote:... the stone steps seem to have a distinct "slant" to the left, as observed from the
pier,
I think you need new glasses :rolleyes:
Firepile, to avoid further confusion (& until Reel.Deal can fix his image hosting issue there), here are both of the pics pshea38 was comparing that were evidently meant to be of the same jetty. (The added red circles are mine).

Of all the obvious blunders, & apart from the vanishing stone stairs, please note the broken railing post that turns almost 90º for the camera? :blink: :rolleyes:

P.S. And if you are not another troll, myopic &/or illiterate, kindly introduce yourself in the REQUIRED topic for all new members. Thanks.
firepile

Unread post by firepile »

Maat wrote:Firepile, to avoid further confusion (& until Reel.Deal can fix his image hosting issue there), here are both of the pics pshea38 was comparing that were evidently meant to be of the same jetty. (The added red circles are mine).
Who says they were evidently meant to be the same?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

firepile wrote:Who says they were evidently meant to be the same?
I do (for one). And I need no spectacles to see it.
All the below images are obviously meant to be of the same site - in spite of many errors/aberrations. Try to make them out:

Moreover, our member Maat has pointed out for you these 'unique' railing posts. Are you still saying these are different jettys, Firepile?

Firepile : do introduce yourself as REQUIRED - or be gone. Why is it that practically ALL of you new Norwegians registering here fail to comply to this basic requirement?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

firepile wrote:
Maat wrote:Firepile, to avoid further confusion (& until Reel.Deal can fix his image hosting issue there), here are both of the pics pshea38 was comparing that were evidently meant to be of the same jetty. (The added red circles are mine).
Who says they were evidently meant to be the same?
If you really need an English lesson in syntax & word definitions, can't see beyond your evident resistance to any demonstrable evidence of media manipulation, forgery & government propaganda, then you are evidently in the wrong place. :P
traumabasedmindcontr

Unread post by traumabasedmindcontr »

Last edited by traumabasedmindcontr on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear pshea38, simonshack, and all,

Could you please provide the links to the island/piers photos, where you originally found them?
I find the distinctly different island backgrounds behind the piers very convincing evidence for the Media fakery regarding the Utoya shooting.
So, I think it is worth further investigation, to check out what the original photos were supposed to depict, at what time, what exact place, etc...
I think you understand as well as I do, that if the Media claims it is the same place, then we have the strongest evidence on our hands?

A bit of speculation on the aims of the event:
I think it fits nicely into the Multikulti agenda. As in: Multikulti was never meant to work. I think the alleged Norway terror was supposed to signal the next phase: the escalation of racial conflicts in Europe.
See London burning, with rioters using internet just like the Facebook-revolutions in the Middle East, and that can not happen without the nod of approval from the powers that be.
On the other hand, a target was to weaken the white nationalist side of the equation, branding them terrorists and child killers behind whom no sane man stands up, the ones you should fear instead of the other side...
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

[ADMIN: Sorry, Simon - for the sake of sparing readers from firepile's inane ramblings, I have only preserved this post with your responses. Eventually, let's just phase out some of these things entirely, if you agree. We only need so many before the troll heads we have on sticks are less interesting and look more like we have a vendetta against trolls. :P -hp]

firepile wrote:Ypsdassom, are you still here?
No, your fellow Norwegian friend Ypsdassom was banned a while ago by my fellow administrator Nonhocapito.

These are two contributions to the research by your friend 'Ypsdassom':
ypsdassom wrote:
What is so mysterious about that?
ypsdassom wrote:
What is so bizarre about that?
Firepile, I asked you to introduce yourself as required in our welcome thread. You have not done so. Bye now.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

warriorhun wrote:Dear pshea38, simonshack, and all,

Could you please provide the links to the island/piers photos, where you originally found them?
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/dailyrec ... 445694.jpg
which was posted by traumabasedmindcontrol Here

http://www.wwntoday.com/80-youths-were- ... ested/1900
simonshack
Administrator

THE "NORWEGIAN PEOPLE'S AID" VICTIM(S)

Could anyone in Norway please help me out understanding just how many members the NPA lost on 22/7 2011?
THE NPA : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_People%27s_Aid

According to their own website, they lost 10 members:
Ten NPA members killed in the terror attacks
ImageGeneral Secretary of the NPA, Orrvar Dalby

"We are sad to announce that ten members of Norwegian People’s Aid were killed in the terror attacts in Oslo and at Utøya."
http://www.npaid.org/en/news_archive/?m ... w&ID=17859

However, the very same NPA website also reports that only 8 members of the NPA were deployed in Utøya that day - and that 7 were unharmed while only one was killed: Hanne Fjalestad.
" Hanne Fjalestad (43) was part of the crew from NPA Hadeland who was in charge of first aid services at the youth camp. The other seven of NPA's first aid crew were evacuated without physical injuries. Volunteers and employees in NPA mourn their colleague and friend.
- We find it incredibly sad that one of our members is confirmed dead after the attacks. She did an extremely important job as a volunteer at the youth camp, says Finn Erik Thoresen, chairman of NPA "

http://www.npaid.org/en/news_archive/?m ... w;ID=17846
WTF? :blink: So did the NPA lose 1 or 10 members? Can anyone help me out here? THANKS!
Here's the NPA performing first aid exercises on Utøya in 2010...
http://politics.caledonianmercury.com/2 ... y-attacks/

***************************************************************************************************************************************************
Now, let me do it this way:
ANY NEW NORWEGIAN MEMBER REGISTERING HERE IS KINDLY ASKED TO PROVIDE SOME INFO ON THIS MATTER.
THIS IS A RESEARCH FORUM - NOT A CHATLINE OPEN TO ALLCOMERS.
traumabasedmindcontr

Unread post by traumabasedmindcontr »

... crap... :angry: ... Now I see that the locations most likely are not the same for
the two photos I posted in the above... Sorry about that... :( ... Then again, there IS the
small matter of what can actually be SEEN in those photos! :o
Last edited by traumabasedmindcontr on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

re: Pug's dead polar bear

I guess psychologically it's a way to get more blood into the newspaper, to keep blood and Norway on the news and to establish a connection to England and the British Ruling Classes and those who are sensitive to environmental causes. I haven't read the story, but if it's a psyop I suppose the Polar Bear was probably starving due to global warming, and the OE was up there to help save the Arctic.

The theme might be something like: Brave British Youth self-sacrificed for a worthy cause, more blood in Norway, meanwhile the lower classes are busy burning down London and Manchester.

Does it make the newspaper every time a teenager gets mauled or killed by a bear? The story might well be there for a reason. The have big events on the front page, and then the human interest stories on the back pages are probably designed to further reinforce the broad themes they intend to exploit. Even if it's a true story some editor has made the decision that THIS is the story that they're running today.
-----
I just read the story. Alas poor young Horatio Chapel(e) is dead. The story has all the syrupy psyop elements one would expect, indeed. Studying to be a doctor. Everyone dreaming of polar bears. Climate change science.

----

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/au ... tish-death
from the Guardian:
Edward Watson, chairman of the BSES, said: "Horatio was a fine young man who wanted to go on to read medicine after school. By all accounts he would have made an excellent doctor. We and the Norwegian authorities are currently establishing the full circumstances of his tragic death and will not be releasing this until we have discussed this fully with the family."

Chapple's family, who live near Salisbury in Wiltshire, were too upset to speak. The tour was aimed at introducing youngsters to "remote, wild environments to develop their confidence" and included climate change science projects. One expedition member, Marcus Wright, had described the group's excitement at seeing polar bears.
Polar bear camp The camp where the BSES group was staying when it was attacked by the bear. Photograph: Arild Lyssand/AP

"I think we must have all dreamed of polar bears because the next day we were eagerly waiting for the ice floes to break up so we could move on to base camp," he wrote on the BSES website. "There was a P. bear sighting across the fjord about a mile away. We encountered another P. bear floating on the ice. This time we were lucky enough to borrow a kind Norwegian guide's telescope to see it properly. After that experience, I can say for sure that everyone dreamed of P. bears that night."
heavyplastic

Unread post by heavyplastic »

pshea38 wrote:Could you please provide the links to the island/piers photos, where you originally found them?
There is an easy way of finding the source of an image on Google Images:
Goto http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi and click on the camera icon in the search bar,
insert the url of the image you want to check (right mouse button and "copy image location" to get the url of the image first, doh!)
and click "Search", now all places this image has been posted online will show. ^_^
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:*

THE "NORWEGIAN PEOPLE'S AID" VICTIM(S)

Could anyone in Norway please help me out understanding just how many members the NPA lost on 22/7 2011?
THE NPA : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_People%27s_Aid

According to their own website, they lost 10 members:
Ten NPA members killed in the terror attacks
ImageGeneral Secretary of the NPA, Orrvar Dalby

"We are sad to announce that ten members of Norwegian People’s Aid were killed in the terror attacts in Oslo and at Utøya."
http://www.npaid.org/en/news_archive/?m ... w&ID=17859

However, the very same NPA website also reports that only 8 members of the NPA were deployed in Utøya that day - and that 7 were unharmed while only one was killed: Hanne Fjalestad.
" Hanne Fjalestad (43) was part of the crew from NPA Hadeland who was in charge of first aid services at the youth camp. The other seven of NPA's first aid crew were evacuated without physical injuries. Volunteers and employees in NPA mourn their colleague and friend.
- We find it incredibly sad that one of our members is confirmed dead after the attacks. She did an extremely important job as a volunteer at the youth camp, says Finn Erik Thoresen, chairman of NPA "

http://www.npaid.org/en/news_archive/?m ... w;ID=17846
WTF? :blink: So did the NPA lose 1 or 10 members? Can anyone help me out here? THANKS!
Here's the NPA performing first aid exercises on Utøya in 2010...
http://politics.caledonianmercury.com/2 ... y-attacks/

***************************************************************************************************************************************************
Now, let me do it this way:
ANY NEW NORWEGIAN MEMBER REGISTERING HERE IS KINDLY ASKED TO PROVIDE SOME INFO ON THIS MATTER.
THIS IS A RESEARCH FORUM - NOT A CHATLINE OPEN TO ALLCOMERS.
Get on that phone Simon!

I was asking about "Green Cross" earlier in the thread, now a whole slew of 'em. There's even one on the "jumping-woman" image from London too. I'm guessing that it's a psyopic element, like the rose. An appeal to the emotions!

God if I see another hi-viz photo I'm gonna puke!
simonshack
Administrator

traumabasedmindcontr wrote:... crap... :angry: ... Now I see that the locations most likely are not the same for
the two photos I posted in the above... Sorry about that...

No need to feel sorry, Trauma my friend.

Here's one picture that you posted (that I have slightly cropped):
IMAGE A:

Here's a view from an ABC newscast - showing the exact same location: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8B8dnbdvr8 (at 1:57)
IMAGE B :

Now, be prepared to have all sorts of 'photo experts' telling you that the totally different backdrops here are simply due to "focal distortion caused by two different lenses": a zoom lens ( IMAGE A ) versus a wide angle lens ( IMAGE B ). Yes, it is true that a zoom lens will make any given backdrop appear larger. However, if IMAGE A was captured with a big telephoto lens, the backdrop would be blurred - and in any case not as dramatically larger than the distant backdrop we have in IMAGE B. You'll just have to take my word for it at this time - until I take a trip to Utøya and verify it with my own camera gear. :)