OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Postby simonshack on June 12th, 2013, 10:17 pm

A LITTLE STOLTENBERG BACKGROUND

So who is this Jens Stoltenberg? Who is this man who, whether an obedient puppet or not, clearly has either co-planned the silly Breivik psyop or, at the very least, allowed it to be staged with his full consent - reaping both political and financial* benefit from it all? (*the convenient renovation of his government's headquarters - paid for by the Norwegian taxpayers)

As you may remember, the very first 'popular' con-spiracy theories circulating on the internet immediately after the Breivik event was that "Mossad was behind the (real) shootings" - a meme reminiscent of the early "dancing Israelis" rumors of 9/11. But let's leave that at that - and take a more historical outlook at Stoltenberg's background. Before we do so, it may be worth mentioning that Jens is a frequent guest at Bilderberg meetings - that his father Thorvald is a member of the Trilateral Commission - and was a longtime Bilderberg member and that Jens' sister Camilla, is the director of the Rockefeller-funded People's Health Institute involved with controversial vaccination programs. Sounds like a conspiracy-theorist's wet dream, doesn't it? In any case, these are all - as far as I can gather - undisputed and plain, verifiable facts.

THORVALD STOLTENBERG_____________CAMILLA STOLTENBERG
ImageImage

Now, here is where it gets more interesting. It turns out that father Thorvald's 'mentor', so to speak, was none other than Jens Christian Hauge. Well, you may never have heard of this prominent figure of Norwegian post-war history, so let me propose a condensed overview of this man, ripping a few lines from his Wikipedia page - and a few Norwegian mainstream media sources:

JENS CHR. HAUGE (1915/2006)
"Due to his position during and after the War, Hauge was one of Norway's
most powerful individuals for more than 4 decades."

Jens Christian Hauge was a key member of the Bilderberg Group. Frequent correspondence between Hauge and the group's founder, released after Hauge's death, showed that Hauge was a central figure on the board of the group.

Jens Christian Hauge was the leader of the secret MILitary ORGanization MILORG* during World War II. After the war, he became an important political figure within the ruling Norwegian Labour Party.

In the last months of the war, Hauge had secret talks with Wehrmacht officers that gave information about the German plans for Norway. [wot? Secret talks with the enemy / invader?] He became Norway's youngest Defence Minister in 1945, only 30 years old. He was a controversial man, and was criticised for not giving more information regarding central parts of the Milorg activities, such as assassinations of Norwegian collaborators.

Hauge was instrumental in having Norway leaving its position as neutral and join the NATO alliance in 1949. After leaving government he was still central within Norwegian society and had a number of important positions. Hauge was involved in the establishment of the Norwegian state oil company Statoil, in the startup of the airline Scandinavian Airlines System and was also instrumental in arranging the foundation Fritt Ord, which works to maintain freedom of expression in Norway.

On 18 August 2008 (almost 2 years after his death) the two major Norwegian national newspapers Dagbladet and Aftenposten reported that Jens Christian Hauge was on the OSS (today CIA) employee list.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Christian_Hauge )

Wow. So this highly prominent Norwegian WW2 personnage and post-war politician was actually CIA??? The man who made Norway join NATO was CIA? Good Heavens. I wonder how many of my fellow Norwegians are aware of this ! And what does this tell us about Norway's role in WW2 ? But it gets 'better' :

In October 2008, a TV2 article 'revealed' that Hauge had lied (back in 1960) concerning Norway's sale of 'heavy water' to Israel's nuclear programme - telling the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs that the Israelis would not use the heavy water for military purposes. More interestingly (as far as Cluesforum and our ongoing Nuke Hoax study is concerned) Hauge also lied/recanted having actually visited Israel's nuclear plant:

"I en dagbok skriver Hauge detaljert om atombyen, «et imponerende anlegg» som han godt vet formålet til. Men i en rapport til Utenriksdepartementet i 1961 skriver han om et uskyldig anlegg som han ikke besøkte: «Jeg besøkte ikke anlegget» skriver han."
http://www.tv2.no/nyheter/innenriks/hau ... 96628.html

"In a diary, Hauge wrote in detail about the atomtown, «an impressive plant» which he well knew the purpose of. But in a report to the Foreign Office Dept in 1961 he wrote about an innocent plant which he did not visit: «I never visited the plant» he wrote."

So there we are: this is the background - not to call it the 'bloodline' - of the current Norwegian prime minister. Now just how close, you may ask, was Thorvald Stoltenberg with Jens Hauge? Well, as some Norwegian bloggers have it, he named his son after his old CIA 'mentor'...

Relevant links for Norwegian readers:
http://www.riksavisen.no/?p=2237
http://www.riksavisen.no/?p=1745

* : Imagine my 'surprise' when I learned that the horrid VG tabloid was originally a MILORG publication... :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Postby Rudy Algera on August 6th, 2013, 9:52 am

Interesting! A fictitious person wishes to study at the university of Oslo.
https://www.google.com/#bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=16be15b0abe8203d&q=breivik+university+oslo
Rudy Algera

Postby simonshack on August 7th, 2013, 1:19 am

Rudy Algera wrote:Interesting! A fictitious person wishes to study at the university of Oslo.
https://www.google.com/#bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=16be15b0abe8203d&q=breivik+university+oslo

Gosh...
I'd almost forgotten that he it supposedly zapped "77" people. And most still buy that silly 2011 saga ...

Poor, poor Norway... :(

Now, I have to wonder how the Oslo University will go about brainwashing this new student... :P

simonshack
Administrator

Postby simonshack on June 29th, 2014, 9:22 am

"BREIVIK/ UTOYA GALLERY"

I put together this post to summarize this enormous Breivik/ UTOYA thread - for those who have little time going through it all. Please peruse the links posted below to get an overview of the absurdity of this psyop inflicted on the Norwegian people.

PICK YOUR FAVORITE BREIVIK:

Breivik-Sim-faces.gif

"The wounded": viewtopic.php?p=2368258#p2368258

Links to SELECTED POSTS in this thread:

Link1
"18 UTOYA VICTIMS COUNTED TWICE" (death toll reduced from 86 to 68 - July 26th)

Link2
MY MAIL TO UNNI GRØNDAL - the Oslo police press chief (WHY "92 DEAD"?)

Link3
THE "SECOND SHOOTER" RUMOR

Link4
BREIVIK'S "VEGETATIVE STATE"

Link5
"IT'S AS IF MY SON DIED TWICE"

Link6
JUSTICE MINISTER STORBERGET resigns on 11/11/11

Link7
MONEY FOR NOTHING - BRICKS FOR FREE": Taxpayers will foot the bill for Norway's new government buildings

Link8
WILLY USTAD - and his Cluesforum "hit-piece"

Additional links of interest:

"THE SWAT TEAM FIASCO": viewtopic.php?p=2367579#p2367579

A FEW SHOPPED GIRLS: viewtopic.php?p=2363993#p2363993

MAGIC BREIVIK NUMBERS: viewtopic.php?p=2366264#p2366264

"NICE TO MEET YOU": viewtopic.php?p=2368622#p2368622

BREIVIK IN COURTROOM > STILL vs VIDEO: viewtopic.php?p=2365047#p2365047

FUN / ODD TIDBITS from the breivik trial: viewtopic.php?p=2369003#p2369003
"The Poltergeist chair"
simonshack
Administrator

Postby simonshack on June 30th, 2014, 10:14 pm

"92 LIVES WERE LOST - MORE STILL MISSING"
Jens Stoltenberg's speech after the 'Breivik tragedy'

Stoltenberg is actually on record - almost two full days later - stating that the death-toll was "92 +" !

How that figure was then 'downgraded' to "77" - is anyone's guess. In fact (at 0:51 into below video), Stoltenberg says that "92 lives were lost - and that more are still missing". Well, can anyone please explain to me how the heck this "clerical error" (92 versus 77) could possibly have occurred. As you may know, I actually wrote a mail to the Oslo Police - which was quickly replied to, telling me to contact their Press officer, Unni Gròndal. So I wrote to Unni, once, twice and perhaps four times in all - but she simply never responded to my mails.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oPbd9UvZuY

At 4:24 into the video, Stoltenberg says:

"Our response is more democracy, more openness, and more humanity. But never naivety."

Yes. Naivety. :mellow:
simonshack
Administrator

Postby Seneca on July 17th, 2014, 4:15 pm

I listened to the interview on fakeologist radio with Simon Shack and Jan Erik while I was driving my car yesterday.
http://fakeologist.com/2014/06/26/ep114 ... orwegians/
It was a great interview, too bad it lasted only 3,5 hours.
In the end one of the conclusions was that the hoax resulted in a physical separation between the government and the people, for security reasons. I wondered if this has got anything to do with what happened on one of Norways' former "colonies", Iceland.

Whether what we know about the Iceland revolution is true or faked, they possibly feared it could inspire the good people of Norway. So maybe the hoaxers helped to prevent this.

Or was it a warning to Iceland's people about their future? "Utoya" means "outermost" island in Norwegian according to wikipedia. :o I know, this sounds too much like a conspiracy theory.

By the way, has anybody on this forum researched what is happening in Iceland? I hope the good news is real. :)
Last edited by Seneca on July 17th, 2014, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seneca

Postby Makkonen on July 17th, 2014, 5:47 pm

Thanks for the great summary of the thread, Simon.

It seems like this "event" will be milked for all eternity by the associates. Here is a new, shameless article: http://www.psykologtidsskriftet.no/inde ... 425120&a=3
Makkonen

Postby simonshack on August 6th, 2014, 10:26 pm

Makkonen wrote:Thanks for the great summary of the thread, Simon.

It seems like this "event" will be milked for all eternity by the associates. Here is a new, shameless article: http://www.psykologtidsskriftet.no/inde ... 425120&a=3

You're welcome Makko - and thanks for pointing to that shameless article...

Speaking of shameless things, here's something pretty hard to beat : <_<

"NATO Officially Appoints Norway's Jens Stoltenberg to be Next Secretary General"

"This afternoon, the North Atlantic Council decided to appoint Mr. Jens Stoltenberg as Secretary General of NATO and Chairman of the North Atlantic Council, in succession to Anders Fogh Rasmussen. Mr. Stoltenberg will assume his functions as Secretary General as from 1 October 2014."

So here's the clown who has been entrusted to lead "the world's most powerful alliance" (as NATO calls itself).
(You probably don't need to speak Norwegian to get a sense of this man's level of intoxication) :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmvOccjod6U

Fantastic, isn't it? Billions are spent to 'combat terrorism' every year - yet we now have this utter clown (who allows himself to hold public speeches while pissed out of his wits) for General Secretary of NATO. Feeling safe and comfy, folks?
simonshack
Administrator

Postby Flabbergasted on August 7th, 2014, 12:56 pm

simonshack wrote:So here's the clown who has been entrusted to lead "the world's most powerful alliance" ...

Comes across as a drugged college kid. I wouldn´t trust him to look after an old bicycle.

I realize the video was posted in 2008, but the speaker in the video looks 20 years younger than the man in the photograph above. Also, I wonder who cut his hair that day and left sideburns on only one side!
Flabbergasted

Postby brianv on December 16th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Why would a country which didn't even have Life Imprisonment on their books suddenly have a rash of unidentified rapes and murders?

In 2008, to fulfill its requirements under the Rome Statute, Norway created a new maximal penalty of 30 years for crimes against humanity.

The indeterminate penalty (civilian penal code), called "preventive detention" (Norwegian: forvaring), is set at up to 21 years' imprisonment.

Andersim is not in Prison or Jail. He's enjoying Sim Preventive Detention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_impri ... _in_Norway

Anders will be out on Parole soon! Maybe we can get Simon to go interview him!!
brianv

Postby simonshack on March 4th, 2015, 11:39 pm

So, was this Breivik thing a totally fake, staged event? Is Breivik an entirely artificial entity, yes or no ?

NOT according to famous Swedish "truth sleuth" Henrik Palmgren - of RED ICE CREATIONS...

Listen to Henrik's take on this for a minute - from the 12min mark onwards:

http://www.investigatingtheterror.com/a ... lmgren.htm
simonshack
Administrator

Postby Maat on March 8th, 2015, 6:55 am

simonshack wrote:*
So, was this Breivik thing a totally fake, staged event? Is Breivik an entirely artificial entity, yes or no ?

NOT according to famous Swedish "truth sleuth" Henrik Palmgren - of RED ICE CREATIONS...

Listen to Henrik's take on this for a minute - from the 12min mark onwards:

http://www.investigatingtheterror.com/a ... lmgren.htm

A Swedish disinfo clown, eh — what a bloody moron! He watched the “courtroom” Breivik cartoons and talks about the sim as if it's real —
and the idiot guest claimed he never saw any “alternative analysis”? Oh yeah, this forum is so inconspicuous and hard to find Image
Maat

Postby MrSinclair on July 18th, 2015, 5:11 pm

Exciting news. Our lad Anders is going to be a college student. His family must be so proud!!! :P

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/m ... -1.2296351
MrSinclair

Postby hoi.polloi on July 19th, 2015, 2:02 am

MrSinclair, but why update us on this? And with no actual critique of the article? Of course, you and I know it's nonsense, but let us not get lazy about just posting links/videos, please.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby MrSinclair on July 19th, 2015, 2:36 am

Fair enough Hoi, I was just caught up in the good news. It does however raise the question for me of what might be called the sustainability aspect of these hoaxes. In this case I wonder if the college enrollment was planned out well in advance or scripted more recently. With the ever burgeoning portfolio of hoaxes in the public eye the followup aspect takes on increasing importance and complexity. Have they already selected the date and cause for his and other Sims demise or are they making it up as they go along?
MrSinclair

PreviousNext

Return to London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events: the psyops are everywhere