OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Postby simonshack on July 19th, 2015, 10:32 am

MrSinclair wrote: In this case I wonder if the college enrollment was planned out well in advance or scripted more recently.

Dear MrSinclair,

Please know that (as you can see in my above post, the 3d from top of previous page), the "Breivik-wishes-to-study-at-Oslo-University" saga goes back to about mid-2013. Here's a Guardian article (dated September 12, 2013) signed by none other than the Rector of Oslo University, Ole Petter Ottersen :

"Why Anders Breivik is welcome at our university" - by Ole Petter Ottersen - Sept12, 2013
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... rsity-oslo

Ottersen, a former director of the Centre for Molecular Biology and Neuroscience at the University of Oslo, is an 'interesting' fellow - to put it mildly. Aside from being the boss of Oslo University, he's the Chair of The LANCET University of Oslo Commission on Global Governance for Health - check it out:
http://www.thelancet.com/commissions/gl ... for-health

Here is the sort of stuff Ottersen is pushing for, within his LANCET-related lobbying efforts:
"The world’s health needs more transnational governance"
"This is the main message in the report from an international commission established by The Lancet medical journal and the University of Oslo." http://www.uio.no/english/research/inte ... event.html
Ole Petter Ottersen

"Interestingly", you might say, Ottersen was one of only four Norwegians invited at the 2011 Bilderberg meeting held in St.Moritz, Switzerland on June 9-12 that year - i.e. about two months prior to the Breivik/ Utøya farce (staged in Oslo on August 22, 2011) :

NORWAY's delegation at Bilderberg meeting of June 9-12, 2011:
- H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon of NORWAY
- Myklebust, Egil - Former Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, Norsk Hydro ASA
- Solberg, Erna - Leader of the Norwegian Conservative Party
- Ottersen, Ole Petter - Rector, University of Oslo
source: Official Bilderberg website > http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/parti ... _2011.html

Need I say more? <_<

Well, perhaps I do. See, I used to think that the whole 'spooky-Bilderberg-meetings-meme' was perhaps just some red herring/ distraction / fodder for 'conspiracy theorists' à-là-Alex-Jones and the like. I do not believe so anymore.

P.S. - to our Norwegian readers: The fact that Erna Solberg, leader of the Conservative Party, was the only politician invited at the Bilderberg meeting in 2011 - at a time when Labour Party's Jens Stoltenberg was leading the country - should tell you all you need to know about the utter insignificance of your votes cast at the ballot - and the depth of the 'democratic' dupery being thrown right at your faces. Please wake up, dear fellow Norwegians!
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on July 19th, 2015, 3:30 pm

The Lancet is Published by Elsevier. Elsevier publish lots of high end science and medical journals and their parent company REED owns half of London. They run Arms Fairs and host G20 meetings and the likes at their "large sheds". (They probably own the major political parties). They also were running exercises on the morning of "7/7": the scenario being that some bombs would go off on the London Underground apparently. They even had a TV program on the BBC one year earlier predicting it.

Our man above does a good "Bush". Boys from Brazil much?

I still want a Cluesforum Delegation to visit Breivik.
brianv

Postby Serik on July 28th, 2015, 8:39 pm

The fake police ID and remains of the car bomb used by Breivik are to go on display in a temporary exhibition in the government tower hit in the twin attack.

“Together with his fake ID, we also show some of these fake police badges,” said Tor Einar Fagerland, the history professor who has curating the exhibition.

“It’s physical and concrete evidence. We are not putting it on display in order to dramatise the events, but just to show that it actually happened.”

The information centre on the July 22 attacks will also exhibit the engine block, tyres, and parts of the bodywork from the car bomb the killer detonated under the tower, which then housed the offices of Norway's prime minister.

Knowledge is our most important weapon in the fight against violence, hatred and extremism,” Norway’s minister of Local Government Jan Tore Sanner told Norway’s Aftenposten newspaper. “That’s why we want to show exactly what happened and omit no part of the story.”

John Elden, the lawyer who represented 115 relatives and survivors at Breivik's trial, was sharply critical of the decision to create a Breivik museum, arguing that the Ground Zero museum in New York did not "go so far as to exhibit Bin Laden's possessions."

The Pelican-branded case Breivik used to carry spare ammunition and smoke grenades onto the island is also on display, as are as yet unpublished photographs of the mayhem in the tower minutes after the blast went off, taken by an amateur photographer who worked in security at the site.

“For anyone who lived through July 22, the events are an open wound that still hurt, but we must pass this painful part of our recent history in an honest way. The centre shows what actually happened.

As well as being open to the general public, the exhibition will be used to educate school children.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/11738110/Outrage-as-Anders-Breivik-items-go-on-display-in-Norway-museum.html
Serik

Postby simonshack on August 19th, 2015, 8:29 pm

Oh I see ... so now it's "209" injured in Oslo and "110" injured on the island?

"Breivik began his attack by detonating a home-made bomb, made from fertiliser and fuel oil, killing eight people and injured at least 209 more."
"He then drove to Utøya where he unleashed a massacre that left 69 people dead and 110 injured."

Good grief... the excruciating silliness of it all. :mellow:
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on August 19th, 2015, 8:38 pm

simonshack wrote:

Oh I see ... so now it's "209" injured in Oslo and "110" injured on the island?

"Breivik began his attack by detonating a home-made bomb, made from fertiliser and fuel oil, killing eight people and injured at least 209 more."
"He then drove to Utøya where he unleashed a massacre that left 69 people dead and 110 injured."

Good grief... the excruciating silliness of it all. :mellow:

Welcome back Simon! What are we going to do about this Breivik farce?
brianv

Postby simonshack on August 19th, 2015, 9:01 pm

brianv wrote:What are we going to do about this Breivik farce?

I think we've done a lot already, Brian - yet it seems the Norwegians are among the most gullible / easily-fooled people on this planet - and I should know! We'd have the steepest uphill battle if we landed in Oslo with the intention of 'doing' something about it, I'm afraid to say. Just look at the sort of folks (if they even are real, of course) who participated in the Breivik scam. Is that Benny Hill - the "grieving father" with the blue-striped sweater?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/11738110/Outrage-as-Anders-Breivik-items-go-on-display-in-Norway-museum.html
Image >< Benny Hill - the comedian

How about 'doing' something about London 7/7 ? It's an even older psyop (ten years and counting) than the Breivik farce - for Queen's sake!
simonshack
Administrator

Postby Kham on August 25th, 2015, 7:15 am

Simon,

I thought the same thing that the father in the striped shirt looked like Benny Hill, that is so funny! I think this next picture also looks like grieving dad.
Kham

Postby brianv on December 17th, 2015, 10:20 pm

Simon, did you know that your old pal Jens Stoltenberg is now the Sec Gen of NATO ( which I believe has more than a passing role in our game of charades) and appointed by Angular Merkin no less. Boy they have it all sewn up nicely, haven't they? :puke: :puke:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Stoltenberg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO
brianv

Postby simonshack on December 18th, 2015, 12:03 am

brianv wrote:Simon, did you know that your old pal Jens Stoltenberg is now the Sec Gen of NATO

Well, I never - no shit, Sherlock! ... Brian, I thought you were a regular reader of Cluesforum? :P

simonshack wrote:"NATO Officially Appoints Norway's Jens Stoltenberg to be Next Secretary General"

"This afternoon, the North Atlantic Council decided to appoint Mr. Jens Stoltenberg as Secretary General of NATO and Chairman of the North Atlantic Council, in succession to Anders Fogh Rasmussen. Mr. Stoltenberg will assume his functions as Secretary General as from 1 October 2014."

Extract from my post of August 6, 2014 : viewtopic.php?p=2391290#p2391290
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on December 18th, 2015, 1:05 am

Ooh sorry. Slipped my mind I guess, or perhaps I missed it, what with all that's been happening and shit. :rolleyes:
brianv

Postby simonshack on December 18th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Holy crap! I just realized this OSLO-UTØYA / Breivik thread has almost as many views (& posts) as our Chatbox ! One million + ! :o

Pardon me folks - but I just cannot resist reposting the "Poltergeist Chair" - from the (alleged) Breivik courtroom proceedings.

It makes me laugh to tears (or cringe in pain) every single time I re-view it ...

Image "The Poltergeist Chair"

Let this be a reminder to everyone as to THE EXTENT OF THE USE OF DIGITAL IMAGERY in the "news" !
simonshack
Administrator

Postby Serik on March 16th, 2016, 6:21 pm

The Breivik saga continues. He has now brought a lawsuit accusing the norwegian state of inhuman treatment. A trial has started and it's being broadcasted on Norwegian television. Breivik is suing the state for breaching two clauses of the European convention on human rights, one which prohibits inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, and one which guarantees the right of respect for private and family life and correspondence. Breivik entered the courtroom, turned toward the media present and extended his right arm in a nazi salute.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/m ... ment-utoya

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCROacW3JVY
Serik

Previous

Return to London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events: the psyops are everywhere