OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Postby herrnimrod on April 12th, 2013, 7:55 pm

You can't visit him unless he puts you on his list, and since he probably doesn't even exist, well... :lol:
herrnimrod

Postby simonshack on April 12th, 2013, 8:18 pm

herrnimrod wrote:You can't visit him unless he puts you on his list, and since he probably doesn't even exist, well... :lol:

Ah, but according to this inane Breivik fanclub site, he has a mailing address - so he must exist ! :rolleyes:

What is the mailing address of the prison that Anders Behring Breivik is in?

Anders Behring Breivik
Postboks 150
1332 Østerås
Norway

https://breivikreport.wordpress.com/201 ... st-penpal/

To be sure, Reuters tells us that Breivik complains of being subjected to torturous prison conditions.
Maybe we could ask Amnesty International to do something about it...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/ ... 3Z20130131
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on April 12th, 2013, 9:53 pm

simonshack wrote:
herrnimrod wrote:You can't visit him unless he puts you on his list, and since he probably doesn't even exist, well... :lol:

Ah, but according to this inane Breivik fanclub site, he has a mailing address - so he must exist ! :rolleyes:

What is the mailing address of the prison that Anders Behring Breivik is in?

Anders Behring Breivik
Postboks 150
1332 Østerås
Norway

https://breivikreport.wordpress.com/201 ... st-penpal/

To be sure, Reuters tells us that Breivik complains of being subjected to torturous prison conditions.
Maybe we could ask Amnesty International to do something about it...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/ ... 3Z20130131

Amnesty? No way! Part of the PTB's toolbox. What, they'd send Sting?? I suggested a cluesforum goodwill delegation, that I would accept, nothing less. Can we apply to the Norwegian government for a grant, it's for a nobel cause.
brianv

Postby simonshack on April 13th, 2013, 12:15 am

brianv wrote:Amnesty? No way! Part of the PTB's toolbox. What, they'd send Sting?? I suggested a cluesforum goodwill delegation, that I would accept, nothing less. Can we apply to the Norwegian government for a grant, it's for a nobel cause.

"Nobel cause"?? No way! They're part of the PTB's toolbox too! :P

(I was - of course - only joking when mentioning Amnesty !) :)

Seriously, I'd love to do have a Cluesforum delegation *cough cough* ... 'visiting' Breivik. My problem is funding - simple as that. Also, I think it would be a fun Norway trip - but I can't see how we could ever get to visit a digital entity.
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on April 13th, 2013, 12:30 am

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:Amnesty? No way! Part of the PTB's toolbox. What, they'd send Sting?? I suggested a cluesforum goodwill delegation, that I would accept, nothing less. Can we apply to the Norwegian government for a grant, it's for a nobel cause.

"Nobel cause"?? No way! They're part of the PTB's toolbox! :P

(I was - of course - only joking when mentioning Amnesty !) :)

Seriously, I'd love to do have a Cluesforum delegation *cough cough* ... 'visiting' Breivik. My problem is funding - simple as that. Also, I think it would be a fun Norway trip - but I can't see how we could ever get to visit a digital creature...

"it's for a nobel cause." I should have italicised and ahem'ed. Same here on the funds unfortunately!

Do we have a benefactor out there?
brianv

New mention of Breivik in Mail Online

Postby DeeJay on April 26th, 2013, 6:24 pm

DeeJay

More photos of "victims"

Postby DeeJay on April 27th, 2013, 4:11 pm

After yesterday's award-winning shots, here's a whole bunch of new ones, featuring amputees and others more fortunate, again on the Mail Online.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315471/Andrea-Gjestvang-Images-children-caught-horror-Utoya-island-extremist-murdered-77-injured-200.html

DeeJay
DeeJay

Re: More photos of "victims"

Postby simonshack on April 28th, 2013, 1:56 pm

DeeJay wrote:After yesterday's award-winning shots, here's a whole bunch of new ones, featuring amputees and others more fortunate, again on the Mail Online.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315471/Andrea-Gjestvang-Images-children-caught-horror-Utoya-island-extremist-murdered-77-injured-200.html

DeeJay

We live in this strange videogame-world where, if a player gets shot through the skull end-to-end, he/she may survive and keep on rockin' - but if you get shot in an arm or a leg, you go in a coma and get your limbs cut off. :rolleyes:

"Mohamad Hamed Hadi, 21, from Brumunddal, was in a coma for nearly two months after he was shot in the left shoulder, left leg and chest. He had to amputate his left leg and left arm."
simonshack
Administrator

Re: More photos of "victims"

Postby fbenario on April 29th, 2013, 1:48 am

simonshack wrote:Image

What's up with the apparent hole in the center of his forehead seen below (in the shape of a scuba-diving facemask), or the green-pixels square on his groin?

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=4237b5120f33094a10902fd91c31efb116399365.87336
fbenario

Postby simonshack on May 26th, 2013, 12:05 am

THE NORWEGIAN VG TROLLS

Image"The Day That Changed Norway"ImageImage

I owe to all readers and contributors to this massive Cluesforum thread (which is slowly reaching 500.000 / half-a-million views) a little insight as to why we were bombarded by a seemingly endless flow of Norwegian trolls as the Breivik affair unfolded. I trust everyone will remember that unprecedented invasion of outraged, rabid naysayers who - basically - accused all Cluesforum members of being completely nuts.

As it is, my early suspicions as to the origin of this steady flow of trolls have now been confirmed. As you may know, I'm half Norwegian (and half Swedish) and, as such, am fairly familiar with the Norwegian press, having spent most summer vacations of my life in Norway. So today I spent some time browsing the comment section of Norway's tabloid "VG" ("Verden's Gang"). Well, you first need to know what sort of newspaper VG is - pretty much the Norwegian equivalent of "the SUN"- or sadder still - considering that Norway is viewed by most people as a particularly advanced / intelligent nation.

Image__Image__Image

The online VG is perhaps even tackier - and (if possible) more atrociously designed: http://www.vg.no/

Another thing you need to know is that VG had offices in the very government building complex which was supposedly blown up by Breivik's fertilizer bomb and therefore, naturally, claim to have been the first news organization on the scene. But let me now show you what I found when browsing VG's online 'debate section' whose search function, amazingly, brings up 128 pages mentioning Cluesforum. I have chosen this one page to illustrate what has been going on over there, in my beautiful homeland...(*sigh*):

http://vgd.no/samfunn/aktuelt/tema/1664 ... st35423674

VG username "SirKillalot" writes, referring to Clueforum (back in April 2012):
Det må da være mulig å spamme ned dette idiotiske forumet her:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1022&start=2715

"Surely it must be possible to spam down this idiotic forum here: [link to Cluesforum]"

"Spam down" meaning: bury/ overwhelm with spam, or in other words, a 'call to arms' to all VG readers to register at Cluesforum and 'spam it down' with, I suppose, ramblings supportive of the official version of the Breivik affair (which is exactly what happened, as our veteran members will remember). Another VG username, "abelao", writes:

Den tullingen Simon Hytten eller hva han nå heter, har til og med klart å publisere et bilde av sin egen familie. Mon tro hva de synes om det, om de i det hele tatt eksisterer? Men det er er et fascinerende freakshow å følge. Cluesforum, altså.

"That fool Simon Hytten or whatever his name is, has even managed to publish a picture of his own family. Go figure what they'll think of that, if they actually exist? But it's a fascinating freak show to follow, Cluesforum, that is."

Anyways folks, I won't bore you with the many other VG posts mentioning CF, practically all of which carry this meme:

"Those people at Cluesforum are completely crazy and live in a fantasy world".

Poor, poor Norway - my formerly beloved fatherland... :mellow:
simonshack
Administrator

Postby brianv on May 26th, 2013, 12:43 am

"That fool Simon Hytten or whatever his name is, has even managed to publish a picture of his own family. Go figure what they'll think of that, if they actually exist? But it's a fascinating freak show to follow, Cluesforum, that is."

Yes, you must only be a victim with a fuckface.com account to post photographs of your family!

We'd better hurry before they retire the Breivik sim.
brianv

Postby beyondafringe on May 26th, 2013, 12:57 am

So, are you being accused, Simon, of doing what you/CF membership/I - accuse the fake victims of doing? (posting fake family photo's)

But the making of said accusations, while identifying you/CF/me as being 'crazy', is not the case in reverse?

I am not sure I elucidate coherently, even after several re-writes, so I non-rhetorically ask - do you understand what I'm trying to say?

The only rebuttal to the 'crazy' accusations of family and friend fakery, is a counter-accusation of family-fakery? F-d up.
beyondafringe

Postby simonshack on May 26th, 2013, 1:53 am

beyondafringe wrote:So, are you being accused, Simon, of doing what you/CF membership/I - accuse the fake victims of doing? (posting fake family photo's)

But the making of said accusations, while identifying you/CF/me as being 'crazy', is not the case in reverse?

I am not sure I elucidate coherently, even after several re-writes, so I non-rhetorically ask - do you understand what I'm trying to say?

The only rebuttal to the 'crazy' accusations of family and friend fakery, is a counter-accusation of family-fakery? F-d up.

Yes! Isn't it marvellously ironic?

I say: the families of those media-spun "terror attacks" (9/11, Breivik, Tucson, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston, etc) are fake.

My opponents say: "What if Simon and his family are fake?"

In other words, these opponents (of our efforts on this forum) could truly be labelled as "wacky conspiracy theorists"! They actually question my very existence - while attempting to ridicule our research on the basis of the very same paradigm! :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Postby hoi.polloi on May 26th, 2013, 4:18 am

Tabloids have always been a spooky enterprise in the United States, too. They'll basically take any sort of investigation into real news behind the propaganda, exaggerate it and run it with phony pictures, next to articles about the Bat Boy.

It is the ultimate 'destroy by association' tactic. All proper questions one has about the media are smuggled away, tarred and feathered, then trumpeted the loudest by these little tabloids — or as you rightfully call them "troll" papers — and used as addendum to crackpot fantasy.

So if you say something like, "perhaps [celebrity] faked their death" you are instantly met with looks of revulsion and/or mockery.

Inoculating and curing people of critical thinking since 1801.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby Maat on May 26th, 2013, 5:13 am

simonshack wrote:
In other words, these opponents (of our efforts on this forum) could truly be labelled as "wacky conspiracy theorists"! They actually question my very existence - while attempting to ridicule our research on the basis of the very same paradigm! :lol:

Marvelously ironic, it is! :D

I just think of it this way:

Listen to the fool's reproach! it is a kingly title!
— William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell (1790-93). Proverbs of Hell

hoi.polloi wrote:Tabloids... Inoculating and curing people of critical thinking since 1801.

Yeah, they are trying (very); but thank heavens some can still resist it ^_^
Maat

PreviousNext

Return to London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events: the psyops are everywhere