OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
grav

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by grav »

i literally laughed when i saw this hit MSM. it is all so obviously fake.

so is there another source for the evacuation for the drill before-hand? i am searching for tweets or facebook comments anything to the effect of "Went by the public building today but got turned around because of a drill" but am having a really hard time finding anything. someone mentioned on a youtube comment that this was the 'annual vacation time' so most people weren't there. :rolleyes:
grav

Unread post by grav »

oh and btw, the "terrorist's" photo. can you say Julian Assange?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

grav wrote:oh and btw, the "terrorist's" photo. can you say Julian Assange?
My thoughts entirely

Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I have some questions...

Mass-murders are extremely uncommon. They are only common on the TV. I find the following (Sweden):
http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_%C3% ... _i_Sverige

* Anders Lindbäck – Arsenik i nattvardsvinet dödade tre äldre personer 1865.
(Thee killed, poison)
* Massmordet ombord på ångaren Prins Carl – Mord på fem personer år 1900.
(Five killed and eight injured)
* Lasermannen – 11 personer skjutna varav 1 dog under 10 attentat, Stockholmsområdet 1991 - 1992.
(Eleven shot on different occasions resulting in one killed)
* Mattias Flink - Natten den 11 juni 1994 sköt den 24-årige fänriken Mattias Flink ihjäl sju personer i centrala Falun.
(Seven killed)
* Malexandermorden – Mord på två poliser 1999
(Two killed)
* Arbogamorden – Morden på två barn i Arboga som inträffade i mars 2008.
(Two killed)
To qualify as a mass-murder (in Sweden, source sv.wikipedia.org) you have to kill more than three people on a single occasion. This is unusual to a degree that crime statistics find only two occasions during last 146 years (in Sweden, by wiki).

It is difficult to shoot. It is not as on television. It is difficult to hit somebody. It take skills, and a lot of practice. Most hunting is shooting on non-moving targets, by waking slowly towards the animal. Even if the animals are driven towards the shooter, shooting of moose take place when the moose have stopped, and usually from an elevated position. Can a skilled hunter please help here?
... and usually using a scope!

Girls on a summer camp can run appallingly fast in a forest, and will run out of effective shooting distance within four seconds maximum. This don't allow for much shooting. If someone spot the gunman in a forest, in the distance, it is likely that the entire area can be emptied, with all people running well out of effective shooting distance, and not a single one killed. You can't hit running people if there are not extremely close to you, within a handful of meters.

If a gunman/hostage taker opens a car door, and point a big gun into your face, the odds are as follows (source FBI??): If you run away, there is about a 50% chance that he don't shoot. If he shoots, there is a 50% chance that he don't hit you. If he do hit you, there is a 50% chance that you die. (If you enter the car you will most certainly die.) (This is for a talking-distance start, where the gunman is in your face.)

It is possible to kill at large distances, some 4km if a rifle is used and possibly 500m if a pistol is used (a machine gun bullet killed by accident from 5-6 km), but it don't work like that if you intend to aim for your target. If you can fool people to come forward and show themselves, you would likely have a good chance to kill about two of them. You can't hit the rest even if you have an unobstructed view; they will have time to run too far away. You must figure out where a singe one is running, aim at a point ahead of him, and squeeze the trigger gently, and accurately timed, when the target run through your aim-point. (How much ammo did this Rambo stuff in the back-pack initially? ^_^ )

We see that The Loone Assassin will be tempted to shoot at random into, or towards a crowd, or towards people, more or less at random. This is, of course, lethal. But the estimated Injury to Kill ratio should be rather high. People also refuse to die properly when shot. Some injured are expected to go screaming. The amount of screaming, that can be produced before death, will likely be told by at least some witnesses. Some will remember that something did hit them, but will not associate this with a gun wound. Some witnesses will likely tell when they have found a wound on a friend, that himself did not recognise this as being serious.

Young people do not see their cell phones as being strange or difficult to operate. If shot at, and hunted through a forest in full panic, they will switch the phone to silent, and they will call the emergency centre. All such phone calls are taped, and the timing accuracy is within one second. If someone see the gun-man, a long intelligible and detailed voice account is to be expected, and there should also be simultaneous calls to allow tracking of the gunman over the island. You should basically have 200+ simultaneous calls, all on tape. Yes, they do have this capacity at the emergency centre!

You don't convert fertilizer into a bomb by breakfast either. The chemistry may involve grinding of the fertiliser into a dust like powder, mixing with another substance like some kind of fuel, mixing these in exact proportions by using a professional scale. Home-made bombs also, usually, have the draw-back of burning slow, too slow to burn the entire mass; most part of the bomb is simply scattered. It is recommended to load the bomb (build it) inside a high-pressure container, with the advantage that the container will be real nasty when it is destroyed and blown all over the place. You must also test-shoot your product multiple times. To fire your fertilizer bomb ordinary explosives must be used, as the pressure wave needed is very difficult to obtain using home-made means.

(picture of preferred implementation. Weld the hole at the back, and stand well clear when it go off ;) )

So I expect the following:
  • A small chemistry lab, including industry size mixers and grinders.
  • The existence of a suitable test-site.
  • Damaged trees, and residue of explosives on the test-site
  • A high pressure container found on the target site, cut to a handful pieces by the explosive.
  • Welding equipment; for set-up of the lab, and also for manufacturing or modification of the pressure container.
  • A Loone-Nutter, with a profile matching the use of this equipment.
Yes , and:
  • Long, detailed, and authentic accounts from the shooting on the island, by taped SOS-calls.
  • A massive amount of injured people, especially when compared to the number of deaths.
  • An even higher amount of missed shots, each with a picture of a hole in a tree; the bullet drilled out. Bullet holes all over the place.
  • A Loone-Nutter, with a profile matching an experienced hunter or competition shooter; possibly experienced shooting on moving targets.
Note that the Loone Gunman-theory have several advantages when compared to a scenario with several criminals; as if they are several, you can also track communication between the participants, and it often gets very complicated.

[Addition]
No, this don't make sense. If you DO manufacture explosives, and INTEND to kill as many on the summer camp as possible, simply series-produce the test-bomb, and attach some means so it can work as a trap or a mine. Put these out in the forest in advance; this will take an hour or so, and then simply shoot in the air to scare people into running. Let the explosives do most of the nasty job.
Delurium
Banned

Unread post by Delurium »

everyone is entitled to their opinion, but clearly some of you are not even grasping after straws, you try to hold yourself up by hugging the air.

Car signs: I passed an old sign today, with cycle on top. But that is like 40 years old so it can have changed.
http://www.vegvesen.no/Trafikkinformasj ... afikkskilt new sign = car ontop.
i doubt any picture i would upload will suit people in here, but use google maps so

safety woman with bicycle helmet: If there has just been windows over a huge area in the city, would you not try and find something to defend your own scalp?
The glas rain was the thing that hurt most people and today all glasmasters are at work changing windows. Forums like this are to connect the dots, in this case the dots might be very easy to reason yourself to a conclusion. living people are not robots and do stupid shit when they are in shock.

brianv: you post a picture with smudge without any links. why not provide them? I have seen that picture like 20 times yesterday, never with that in. did you photoshop it yourself or what is the reason for that?

the same with the curtains; why not link source? when debating anything, providing solid sources for your claims is crucial. so in the spirit of this forum, your pics are fake untill links are provided. And if the links you have will show the same things, then its very interesting indeed and I would accept the notion of fakery much easier.
Also note that this might be a quick censur of the deceased.

from the film from the first guy who is calling out you can see at least two others in R4, in the lobby. witness that nrk cut out quickly said he saw noone running out, but a lot of people running in.

I know personal information doesnt have any value here, so there is no reason for me to say who say they heard the explosion and that I know was at the island (i was a member of ap/auf until early this year).

Media always try to blame muslim groups, so especially sad day for norwegian journalists when after the police say they have no idea of the motive and that "groups" will take responsibility for these actions to gain fear. The next 7 questions was just random "terror sounding" names being said to have taken responsibility. its a joke, but to me it shows that they cannot explain what happend cause they singlemindedly focus on muslim terrorism.

there is a total of 4 pics of the guy, all are studio pics/created. that does not sum up to me. I am not convinced by anything yet, but both tv2 and nrk jumped the islam terror bandwagon but now its something they havent encountered yet.

I might not agree, but I do appreciate to see people do research and show interest. but not everything has too be completely fabricated even though a lot is.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

JOE BLOODY releases eyewitness testimony:
(but he still hasn't found any soap or running water)

Image http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utu1BIGyW7w

"Hi mum! It's your son, Joe Bloody! Just to tell you that I'm ok. Hey - have we got some soap at home, by any chance ?"

JOE BLOODY at the café: http://tv.repubblica.it/dossier/oslo-at ... pagefrom=1

Dear Delurium,

Here's a link to that picture with the smudges. It's from the biggest Italian newspaper, "La Repubblica":
http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2011/07 ... ref=HREA-1
(go to picture N°3)

I agree everyone should be more diligent in providing source links to every photo, video and article posted here - but rest assured that none of us here tampers with the imagery released by the media. That would be quite silly.

Please try to consider the various techniques employed for staging psy-ops such as this. Some of the imagery need not to be forged/fake at all (images of the securely cordoned-off and bombed-out area) while other visual elements in that same area (rescue workers/wounded people) can be added into the scenery, from time to time, as needed. Here's an example:

It has been shown time and again by the patient and relentless work published on this forum that modern psy-ops/black operations/false terror attacks/etc - rely routinely on controlled, staged and/or counterfeit imagery. Whether you understand it/like it - or not, you are kindly asked not to hint at any wrongdoings on our part. To pinpoint photo fakery is no easy task - and mistakes will me made along the way, of course. But please cut off any dismissive/caustic/whining commentary concerning our patient endeavours. Thanks.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

More strangeness, from the supposed island shootings:

Now, I'm no expert on body language/facial expressions, but I still say the rescue worker and the striped shirt guy are more towards the "happy happy joy joy" end of emotional spectrum rather than any sort of shock/devastation/sadness. "Shootings? Big deal." B)

Continuing the "Island series":

Who would take this kind of picture? The perspective is water level. What are we supposed to believe is the plausible device here that helps achieve such a ridiculous perspective, free of any motion blur? A boat? A raft? The friendly photographing freelance otter?

Not only that, but the picture has no worth as any particularly new type of information re: the story. It's quite a bit of bother for a shot that is borderline useless in "telling a story" or surprising the audiences or whatever. IF there was something resembling reality here, of course.

But the oddities don't stop there: what on earth is a van (a very strange one at that!) with a huge, pasted Internet domain name doing anywhere near a crime scene/rescue site? Aren't those vans in general too close for comfort re: the platform? Actually, where does the "platform" end and the "ground" begin? Plus, there's a cluster of 3 yellow jacketed rescue workers in the center that are standing on... uh... something... (hard to tell because their legs crop into that white something!)
Last edited by Makkonen on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/oslo-expl ... d=14134197

The ABC report credits a YouTube channel called "xds123" for the clip they use in their report. However, that channel has no videos and it's last activity was 3 months ago. Furthermore, the channel only has 44 views.
http://www.youtube.com/xds123

Why did ABC lie about the source of that video?
gwynned

No Way Norway

Unread post by gwynned »

I wasn't going to post about what appeared to be yet another faked event with the 'blast' in Oslo. But now the same person responsible for the bombing is apparently a suspect in a rampage that killed 84 in Utoya, Norway. He used a rifle. :lol:

In the film below, I particularly liked the comments from the guy with a bandage on his head. Interesting that they mention that all cell phones are turned off in Norway, borders are closed, etc. Like they are under lockdown or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utu1BIGyW7w
simonshack
Administrator

SimonJCP wrote: http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/oslo-expl ... d=14134197

The ABC report credits a YouTube channel called "xds123" for the clip they use in their report. However, that channel has no videos and it's last activity was 3 months ago. Furthermore, the channel only has 44 views.

Why did ABC lie about the source of that video?
Oh, great

So now ABC promotes ghost YT channels? Marvellous. I left a link to cluesforum there. Thank you, ABC! :P
(whoops! It was instantly removed!! I'm now giving it another try!)

And here's an extract from that ABC article:
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/oslo-expl ... d=14134197
"U.S. ambassador to Norway, Barry White, said the United States "condemns these despicable acts of terrorism." The American ambassador said the attack will serve as a kind of wake-up call to Norwegians who may have thought they were safe from terrorism."
Well, I guess that as a (half)Norwegian - with many relatives there - I should say: 'Thank you, America! For making my family safer. Thank you.' <_<

Nice to hear from you, SimonJCP!
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

The U-tube have: Country: Afghanistan
simonshack
Administrator

Aha !

So Anders Breivik might not have acted alone, after all !...

They just arrested a kid with a knife - with a typically spine-chilling terrorist face : :rolleyes:

"Man arrested near Norway PM Jens Stoltenberg with knife"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaki ... 6100482870

FINAL DEATH TOLL:
And yes - lo and behold - the final death toll appears to be settling at 92. I win 11 pints of beer! ;)
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... 6100351982
Makkonen

Another shot of the mystery van:

Even regardless of the van, there's plenty to chew on here: the person in the middle has a rather odd looking leg; the boat (put straight on rough/sharp rocks? Ouch ouch ouch!) and the water surrounding it don't exactly match in the most natural way I've ever seen. The water itself looks fake-ish.

The photo is credited to a "Matt Dunham" :lol: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/norj ... 01323.html

He sure was lucky enough to get there in time to get a snapshot of proceedings still going on at a crime scene/rescue site, and from the vantage point of a seemingly still-steady boat on water!
Last edited by Makkonen on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delurium
Banned

Unread post by Delurium »

Dear Simon

I did not mean to be disrespectful, but I think my question on where the pic came from was valid. My question about if it was self-made was not ment to be any personal attack, but without any source, the only line I can draw was to the presenter.

Personally I believe Nrk used a bluescreen on their interview with the blond haired young reporter. He had 3 different backdrops in a very short timespan, with a police tape going straight behind him + he did not turn or move on any of them. On a later shot he was at Youngstorget and then it looked way more real and he did turn his body.

Please do not feel that my comments are ment to discourage anything, I am aware, thanks partially to the great posts and videos, evidence etc presented here, that videotrickery and cia infiltration, like mockingbird, are so common that we have to question everything from day one.

But to exclude any possibility, like it was real, would be to ignore the influence these propaganda machines have on people.

I am also aware of that these buildings were soon to be moved out from, and now they might not be salvagable, to the budget-blown new government building. Very convinient.

Questions that I see on this forum I value much higher then most others. I am very thankfull for all the info people in here manage to get out. But in the spirit of openness and respect for others thoughts and ideas I hope my views can be accepted, discredited, disproved etc in the same way as anyone elses, and nothing more.

I am not sure what happened in oslo and leaving everything from failed demolition, lone nut to mossad, Freemason brainwashed (if you believe in the eyewitnesses from the island, some reported that he sounded like he was in a trance) etc.

But that Abc uses ghost accounts as sources just establishes what shitty work they do.
Were buildings evacuated or were they almost empty because of friday, summertime, most stop work at 15:00, administration running on minimum?
Is police report correct that the suspect drive the white van to the island and it might be a bomb in it?
is the former classmate of the murderer interviewed on nrk correct in saying that he was a very friendy and helpfull guy, protecting the innocent and weaker classmates?

Can we be sure he did not get the explosives from the huge! military camp at Rena (close to his farm) where they have almost everything the norwegian army can show + an enourmus training field where combat scenarios are done daily and recorded for study. If anyone here have been in the army, firing on moving targets is not that hard as they want you to believe.
Our excercise at Rena made us beat Telemark Bataljonen (the professional part of the norwegian army) by "killing" them (with blanks and SAAB training system with voice emulation and weapon-lockout on death) while both us and them were moving with camuflage and they were armed as well.

Even though I know people that are supposedly "missing" atm, Tore Eikeland, http://www.bt.no/nyheter/lokalt/To-fylk ... 41796.html, I think if you want to search for him you will find quite a lot of old traces and pictures/videos of him.

picutre of old sign with bike on-top:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Bergen,+N ... 5,,0,12.97

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Fj%C3%B8s ... 1,,1,3.04

Thanks for your hard work on getting to the bottom of what happened.

interesting new posts, the knife guy supposedly talked to a woman reporter right before he got arrested. what they say he said was that he was wearing a knife because he felt unsafe there and he was a member of auf.
Makkonen

The Norwegian police really need to update their cameras to the 2010s! The reason: the following ultra-grainy photo, which apparently depicts the killer as seen from a police helicopter:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/norj ... 11528.html
Last edited by Makkonen on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.