Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-7-2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Re: Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-

Unread post by nonhocapito »

To state the obvious of course it is always possible that all these connections are planted or deliberate clues, to blame it all on the military which of course is a blind alley because the military does not acknowledge anything. But it still remains interesting and self-evident, since this would not happen without the military consent anyway, even if the bucket stopped elsewhere entirely.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Agreed. I'm trying to imagine some such scenario in how it would be played out. Perhaps the cadets are given an "assignment" to impersonate victims "in the name of national security" i.e. "do it for your country."

This would be sold to the young, naive cadets as "protecting those involved" or "shielding the traumatized victims and eye-witnesses from the media."

In that scenario, the cadets are innocent pawns who believe they are doing the right thing for the country and those affected by the "shooting"
nonhocapito

These selected cadets probably come from military families, much like Jim Morrison did; they are tied up hands and feet to the military and know no other reality but obeying orders.

In fact, check this out:

http://www.usarec.army.mil/5thbde/4ebn/leadership.shtml

Lieutenant Colonel David Nguyen was born in Vietnam and fled to the United States after the fall of S. Vietnam in 1975. His family eventually settled in Houston, Texas. He earned his commission through ROTC at Texas A&M University.
I admit that Nguyen is probably a very common vietnamese name but... Is this David Nguyen a relative of Julia Nguyen? Maybe her father?
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Dr. Lynne Fenton, Holmes' psychiatrist from the university additionally looks to have military experience in her background.

"......and was chief of physical medicine with the U.S. Air Force in San Antonio, Texas, in the early 1990s, according to the resume."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/27/us/colora ... index.html
anonjedi2

Nguyen is a common last name so I'm not ready to make that leap yet unless you can find one that lives in Colorado. Meanwhile, the only Erin Post I've found lives in Colorado Springs, not Aurora. Colorado Springs is almost 2 hours south of Aurora. Does it make sense she'd drive 2 hours north just to go to the movies? And then what, did she crash at her friend Julia's place afterwards so that she could do interviews in the morning? :rolleyes:

EDIT: It seems I was wrong, there is an Erin Post in Aurora. She attends Hinkley high school (or did at some point).
http://hinkley.aurorak12.org/

Found her stats from the volleyball team:
http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/78ZvY1 ... n-post.htm
anonjedi2

I haven't found much on Tanner Coon (the young man at the beginning of that video) except for this middle school newspaper from 2008. http://columbia.aurorak12.org/files/200 ... letter.pdf
nonhocapito

anonjedi2 wrote:Nguyen is a common last name so I'm not ready to make that leap yet unless you can find one that lives in Colorado.
Well i agree it is a stretch, I have no perception of how common is exactly that surname. Probably a lot. Anyhoo, if you look at his curriculum you'll see that he served in Fort Carlson, Colorado, until 2009. It is not the closest thing to Aurora, OK, but there might be other reasons to settle your family someplace.
anonjedi2

For reference, I found at least a dozen Julia Nguyens when searching for her, and possibly more than one in Colorado (if I can remember correctly). I've personally known several Nguyens in my lifetime, a few in high school and college.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

anonjedi2 wrote:For reference, I found at least a dozen Julia Nguyens when searching for her, and possibly more than one in Colorado (if I can remember correctly). I've personally known several Nguyens in my lifetime, a few in high school and college.
Nguyen is quite more than the "Smith's" of the U.S. or the "Castro's" of Cuba

In the above examples both names are quite common but the Vietnamese Nguyen is almost ubiquitous like the name Park in Korea.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Whatever happened with Holmes apartment, reputed to be laden with booby traps and bombs? There is also the matter of his roommates, mentioned that day and now gone from all lamestream media accounts as far as I can tell.
anonjedi2

Do we have their names?
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

anonjedi2 wrote:Do we have their names?
I don't think they we ever released. I clearly remember hearing several of these accounts mentioning roommates as do many people on the internet but they seemingly just went down the memory hole.
anonjedi2

Aurora "shooting victim" Stephan Barton happens to live just minutes from Newtown, Connecticut? <_<

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 ... 18164.html
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

"What a coincidence" trivia:
Did you know that Scott Getzinger, who worked in the Art Department on The Dark Knight Rises, died in Newtown, CT (according to IMDB)?
Knapsack

Unread post by Knapsack »

MrSinclair wrote:Whatever happened with Holmes apartment, reputed to be laden with booby traps and bombs? There is also the matter of his roommates, mentioned that day and now gone from all lamestream media accounts as far as I can tell.
There have been some new articles recently detailing the "booby traps" that Holmes set up in his apartment. This snippet is, frankly, hilarious:
Holmes, Gumbinner said, rigged one of the triggering devices, called a “pyro trip box” with a remote control. He then took the remote control outside and placed it on top of a white trash bag near the apartment building.

Next to the remote, Holmes placed a remote control car. Inside the trash bag, he put a portable stereo set to play 40 minutes of silence, followed by loud music, the agent said.

The plan, Gumbinner explained, was for someone to hear the music and be drawn to the remote control car with what appeared to be the remote control lying next to it. When that person picked up the remote to activate the car, he or she would have unknowingly triggered the explosion in the apartment.
http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/v2/ ... -revealed/

All I can think of is this kid: