SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Farcevalue

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by Farcevalue »

From the New York Daily News
The still-stunned mother called Tuesday for a new ban on assault rifles like the one used to kill her daughter.

“They need to take those assault weapons and burn them into a heap . . . maybe make a bridge out of them,” said Rousseau, 62, at her Danbury, Conn., home.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z2FcxKEJJF
“I never thought in my wildest dreams that this would happen to my daughter,” she said. “She was my little twinkling star, from the day she was born.”

According to Rousseau, the slain teacher’s 2004 Honda Civic — parked outside the school — was riddled with bullets when authorities removed the vehicle.

Rousseau said she was appalled in 2004 when the ban on assault rifles was allowed to expire.

“Something has to change so these things don’t keep occurring,” she said.

Lauren’s stepfather said the family met with President Obama on Sunday in Newtown.

“We spoke about guns,” said Bill Leukhardt, 59. “He was very kind, passionate, intelligent and genuine. I’m still in a fog.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z2Fcy3GtwG
"My little twinkling star" is the only hint of a description of her daughter amidst comments about the military and guns.

And the car was full of holes, too. Really? But he was so accurate with that 6 seconds per round rate of fire.

And of, course why wouldn't Prez O want to have a little chat about guns? What could be more genuine for someone whose daughter was just murdered by one than to have a nice talk about the instrument of death? Man, oh man.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

No way is that true about the car being riddled with bullet holes. The media would have plastered photos and videos of that everywhere on the day if it was.
Seth

Unread post by Seth »

Hey everyone,

I came across this video this morning, thought I'd share for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV3KYBS6 ... e=youtu.be

Haven't seen the uncut version, so if there's anything implied or missing, I don't know. I found the Examiner's comments interesting, to put it mildly.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

resolution wrote:Image

There's something unnatural about this picture. I can't quite put my finger on it though. Or are the fingers the problem, those of the Mum and Jimmy Greene's daughter Ana M. Marquez-Greene.
The boys hips are narrower than his shoulders. It could be that way for body builders, but is it physically probable for that to occur in a pre-pubescent boy? The body proportions of the children in this photo seem outside of the norm.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Where is the RAGE?
The spittle-laden, bloodcurdling screams of pure rage and demands for vengeance upon whoever caused or allowed this (bull)shit to happen
As a parent, shipyard chains would not be able to contain me if this shit happened to my child. Same with my wife. The hairs on the back of your neck would be standing up.
All I'm seeing is HELPLESSNESS, acceptance, submission to a higher power, feeling for the "family" of the "shooter" etc. To me, these are 'qualities' you would find in a defeated people, whereas RAGE speaks of balls, strength, self-confidence, ACTION, etc.
No surprises really that all we're seeing from the media is the promotion of helplessness.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

arc300 wrote:Where is the RAGE?
The spittle-laden, bloodcurdling screams of pure rage and demands for vengeance upon whoever caused or allowed this (bull)shit to happen
As a parent, shipyard chains would not be able to contain me if this shit happened to my child. Same with my wife. The hairs on the back of your neck would be standing up.
All I'm seeing is HELPLESSNESS, acceptance, submission to a higher power, feeling for the "family" of the "shooter" etc. To me, these are 'qualities' you would find in a defeated people, whereas RAGE speaks of balls, strength, self-confidence, ACTION, etc.
No surprises really that all we're seeing from the media is the promotion of helplessness.
I completely agree ARC. The reactions from the supposed families is nothing what I would do if put in this situation. I think those that staged this event want us all to be victims and subservient to the "authorities". All of these events feature the importance of the authorities and their involvment to bring resolution. I do wonder what the real police think of this inflitration of fake entities that they no doubt have never heard of. The people that serve in the police force have to know this is all fakery. How are they fooled and not be so upset to seek out a forum like this to vent and out the fakery? If I was on the police force in NewTown there is no way I would stand for it. This happens in all the staged lone gunman shootings. Maybe they are all bought off. I have to wonder if any of them have a conscience to step up and out the lies.
Last edited by TrutherInTX on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

resolution wrote:The body proportions of the children in this photo seem outside of the norm.
The boy has no pelvis. There is foreshortening that is unrealistic between the low hem of his jumper and 'knees'.

^What has happened to the left-hand padded arm of this suite/seat??
Last edited by icarusinbound on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Well it looks like people are waking up to the idea of vicsims….
All over facebook people are talking about how the school shootings are using actors and fake vicsims.

source- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

source- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Indeed. Where is the RAGE?

Please go to 2:22 of this NBC video and watch CARLY SOTO - the supposed sister of 'victim' VICTORIA SOTO :

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news ... 4#50230874

CARLY SOTO (second from left):

Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

LOL the green ribbon!!!

:lol:

arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

TrutherInTX wrote:
I completely agree ARC. The reactions from the supposed families is nothing what I would do if put in this situation. I think those that staged this event want us all to be victims and subservient to the "authorities". All of these events feature the importance of the authorities and their involvment to bring resolution. I do wonder what the real police think of this inflitration of fake entities that they no doubt have never heard of. The people that serve in the police force have to know this is all fakery. How are they fooled and not be so upset to seek out a forum like this to vent and out the fakery? If I was on the police force in NewTown there is no way I would stand for it. This happens in all the staged long gunman shootings. Maybe they are all bought off. I have to wonder if any of them have a conscience to step up and out the lies.
Re: people in the police force knowing that this is fake
This whole psyop has been very neatly contained within the confines of the school, with very little bleeding into other physical locations, and maybe very little bleeding from one group of responders to another. For example:

"Starting around 10:00 a.m., Danbury Hospital scrambled extra medical personnel in expectation of having to treat numerous victims. Only three wounded patients were evacuated to the hospital, where two were later declared dead."
and:
"The New York City medical examiner dispatched a portable morgue to assist with the aftermath."
and:
"The victims' bodies were removed from the school and formally identified during the night after the shooting.[85][86] A state trooper was assigned to each of the victims' families to protect their privacy and to provide information directly to them ahead of press releases by the authorities"
All quotes above from wiki:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Newto ... l_shooting
All emphasis mine, and all puns intended.

Very clean operation. The real medical staff at Danbury hospital probably really did scramble, hearts aflutter, to prepare for an influx of victims. They may very well believe that a massacre took place and will explain that they never even saw a single victim because 1) There was only 3, 2)Two of them died and so didn't need treating, and 3)All the rest were taken care of by a mobile morgue.

Because there is now only ONE surviving injury victim, there is little or no need for the media to put their noses into the hospital and start asking questions of people not in the loop. They can just keep on re-using the same old stock aerial photo of the school behind their voice-overs.

With this in mind, I wonder if a similar thing is happening in the various police agencies involved.
How many real local beat cops really were scrambled ,hearts aflutter, to what they had no reason to believe was nothing other than a real massacre, yet never actually got anywhere near the 'crime scene' because some higher-ups had already taken control.
Of course I'm just speculating, but if this were the case, most cops would probably have no reason to doubt the reality of the situation, unless they read forums like this of course.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

simonshack wrote:
Indeed. Where is the RAGE?

Please go to 2:22 of this NBC video and watch CARLY SOTO - the supposed sister of 'victim' VICTORIA SOTO :

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news ... 4#50230874
Yeah, they sure don't look like they've been through the worst week of their lives. At least Emilie (pronounced "I'm a lie") Parker's dad TRIED to look grief-stricken.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I know it's kind of obvious by now that the boy has some weird body proportions. It looks like he was put together with pieces of "himself" at different ages.

Below, I separated each "part" to make the difference clear. Note: I cropped away the outside of the adult-looking shirt collar simply to highlight how thin the neck actually is. All the pieces are in their due proportion (unless I made some mistake unknowingly).

Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Here are a couple of other stories featuring announcements from Connecticut State Police Spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance.

'A popular fifth-grade teacher fatally shot a masked teenager in self-defense outside his neighbor’s house during what appeared to be an attempted late-night burglary, then discovered the teen was his son, state police said.

Spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said Friday that police are trying to determine if the gun used by Jeffrey Giuliano, the father, was registered. It will be at least a week before the probe is done.'

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/ ... s-his-son/

'State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance is a frequent guest on local TV and radio shows. Now he wants to take his talents to a completely different type of television.

Vance announced on WPLR radio this morning that he intends to try out for the next season of "Survivor." Tryouts are next Wednesday at Foxwoods.'

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Sta ... 049422.php

'MANCHESTER, Conn. (AP) — A warehouse driver who was asked to resign his job at a beer distributor went on a shooting rampage Tuesday morning that left nine people dead, including himself, and others wounded, company and state officials said.

The number of dead was confirmed by a Connecticut government official who was not authorized to speak publicly and spoke to the Associated Press on the condition of anonymity.

Authorities were notifying victims’ relatives before confirming the number of deaths, state police Lt. J. Paul Vance said.'

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/ ... utor-conn/
Last edited by Libero on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

As already mentioned in this thread, "The Dark Knight Rises" had references to "Aurora" and "Sandy Hook". And it is really outrageous to see the arrogance of these Hollywood types who think it nothing to put references to these psyop events into their movies.

This would be the map featured in the movie:

From http://batmangothamcity.net/gotham-city ... ght-rises/

with "Sandy Hook" pretty visible there.

Here is the screenshot at the 1:58:43 mark:

Now I wanted to state the obvious by remarking how wrong it is that these "conspiracy" clues are being used by all the known "conspiracy" websites to declare that the massacre really happened, and by the hand of the "illuminati", or some other secret elite that would be coordinating all these events (Infowars among many: http://www.infowars.com/confirmed-secti ... t-release/), and placing hints into movies out of some mysterious ritual and subliminal operation they only know about.

However, the most logical conclusion that can be drawn from these staggering clues is throughly avoided: that these things are hinted at in movies and the like because they are not serious at all. Because they are fakes, they are scams. And nobody risks the chair for a scam or for staging an event and disturbing the peace. So why not being a bit cocky about it?

The reason why the perpetrators of these events are so cocky as to drop hints into movies and such, is that the real territory of intervention for them is the media itself. This innocent, ethereal thing that has no consistency and is not geographically identifiable or any map.

As to the nauseating references to the "illuminati" that seem so obligatory these days. We keep seeing all the time Hollywood and the newsmedia being blatant instruments of these events. Even if you really need to believe that the events are real, still they entirely revolve around the reduction and representation the media makes of them.

Thus. Isn't it time to put aside these secret, impenetrable cabals nobody knows anything about and start focusing on the evil thing in itself that the media are? Do we really want to find culprits and perpetrators? Let's go to Los Angeles, walk into any studio, find the producers, the writers, the actors, and all the shills and agents that work alongside them. They're the idiotic, dangerous maniacs who serve the mightiest part in all these tragedies of deceit.