SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Makkonen

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by Makkonen » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:53 pm

I think they are cramming in too much psy-opera in such a short space of time. Even for "regular folks" this is really stretching the limits of believability.

Utah

Unread post by Utah » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:44 pm

As always in these events, the official story has more holes than a fisherman's net. At the risk of stating the obvious, we should remember that this is by design.

Observe the endless contradictions and unbelievable storyline, and the endless supply of little bread crumb trails hinting at grand conspiracy: 'second shooter' stories, weapons out of place, the shooter identity mix-up, eyewitness report from the dead principal, link to big financial shenanigans (i.e. Libor scandal testimony), the Israeli death squad rumor, etc.

These 'hints' serve two purposes. First, to establish straw man arguments that are easily debunked, in order to discredit the 'conspiracy' angle, and make the official bullshit story seem more plausible in comparison. Second, I think these conspiracy 'nuggets' are deliberately written into the script for the purpose of misdirection- to send truthseekers down endlessly stupid rabbit-holes to nowhere- and away from the greater truth of media fakery and mind fuckery.

Notice that the contradictory maze of inconsistencies in the official account of the Newton shooting parallels the 911 script: Bush knew, the "pod", missiles, covering up a financial scandal, dancing Israelis, etc.

Utah

Unread post by Utah » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:55 pm

We already know that mainstream 'conspiracy' sites are running with all the BS I listed in the above post. What will be interesting to see is how the 'alternative media' try to spin the use of actors, victim fraud, and big picture of mass media fakery.

Will they avoid these topics(e.g. Alex Jones, etc.) or shroud them in nonsense- a la dallasgoldbug?

lux

Unread post by lux » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:01 am

The NRA (perp-controlled, no doubt) is now spinning this as a reason to put armed guards in schools "to protect the kids."
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/21/us/connec ... _inthenews

But, more like bringing the police state to the school yards I think. <_<

resolution

Unread post by resolution » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:31 am

Brutal Metal wrote:
resolution wrote:
Brutal Metal wrote:Nah the town is Fake too, nobody lives there!
It's a weekly newspaper called the Newtown Bee. As I responded many pages back, a few posts below this one. :rolleyes:
I was being a bit sarcastic :P
I'd just woken up, but in saying that, for others who've more metaphorically just woken up, comments like this don't really help <_<

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:42 am

lux wrote:The NRA (perp-controlled, no doubt) is now spinning this as a reason to put armed guards in schools "to protect the kids."

I agree, I think that the ultimate goal of the whole anti-gun propaganda is not really to make sure nobody has a gun. That's probably too difficult to realize and ultimately pointless, which is probably why types like Alex Jones make such a big deal of it.

Rather, the goal must be to enhance more and more the culture of control. This is especially targeted at kids and families so that the society of tomorrow will be ready for more. People are expected to learn to grow up and live into environments that require constant surveillance, monitoring, some sort of soviet transparency of our lives to the big brother and all that crap. The people must learn to relinquish their prerogatives to electronic devices and to technological authorities, lest terrifying events snatch their lives right when they just bought their new iPad.

Once those system have all the power and the final grid is in place, what difference does it make if citizens X and Y have assault weapons in their homes?
They can only hurt other citizens like them with those weapons, they cannot hurt the system and its infrastructure, and certainly not the ethereal one that will entirely pervade their lives through technology.

But do they really expect this to be implemented globally? It is possible, one day, maybe. But it is certainly a priority to implement it in rich and richer countries where single citizens must not realize the enormous, extraordinary power to shape the world each of them potentially has.

lux

Unread post by lux » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 am

That's what I figured this 1990 piece of propaganda was all about.

Coming soon is right! Only it won't be a comedy.

MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:58 am

I wonder if perhaps this big push for gun control is a smokescreen. While everyone's attention is focused and split on this issue who knows what other quiet steps they are taking to tighten the reins and further tax, exploit and control the populace? They may have gamed out this entire scenario and reached a conclusion that a false gun grab may leave them free to do other heinous shit more discretely and effectively. Just a thought...

Utah

Unread post by Utah » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:11 am

MrSinclair wrote:I wonder if perhaps this big push for gun control is a smokescreen. While everyone's attention is focused and split on this issue who knows what other quiet steps they are taking to tighten the reins and further tax, exploit and control the populace? They may have gamed out this entire scenario and reached a conclusion that a false gun grab may leave them free to do other heinous shit more discretely and effectively. Just a thought...
Agree...no way that this psy-op is really about gun control. I think gun control is just another divisive issue that the TPTB use to polarize the populace. Gun confiscation is just not realistic or practical, and the half of Americans opposed to it are the ones with the guns. All the Alex Jones types ranting about how the feds want to disarm the public in preparation for genocide is nothing but fear mongering with gun owners as the target audience.

The true agenda is divide and conquer through fear-based mind control. The mass media gun control blitz is, in my opinion, just another tactic.

resolution

Unread post by resolution » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:17 am

lux wrote:The NRA (perp-controlled, no doubt) is now spinning this as a reason to put armed guards in schools "to protect the kids."

I agree, it's been highlighted in the media how this school principal supposedly put in place all the appropriate safety measures and security plans, and they didn't stop this shooting. I see political compromises taking place where both gun control for assault weapons and armed officers in all American Public schools is the result. The only real solution is exposure of the events for what they were. Someone needs to get into that school and film everything to disprove the existence of this event.

Seth

Unread post by Seth » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:15 am

DHS planned training and drills @ Sandy Hook Fire Department 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEUE5XsChlg

Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:15 am

now that I think about it have you EVER seen bedside interviews with students that were wounded but survived at Columbine? Local or national news source? History channel? A&E? ID Discovery? newspaper clipping? anything? I personally can't recall? Same can be said about the Batman theater shooting? where are the wounded survivors?
Any mention of wounded survivors at Sandy Hook or was the Dork with the soup bowl haircut 100% effective?

JamieK

Unread post by JamieK » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:34 pm

I agree with Mr. Sinclair. I've been thinking about that for a while now. Maybe the intention is not gun control but the opposite? To get people to buy more guns? Every time one of these events happens, people are so afraid that their guns will be taken away that they go out and buy more guns. Maybe that's what the perps want.

They use shills like Alex Jones to scare people about gun control so that they will go out and arm themselves, but for what purpose? Maybe they want us to be armed and dangerous for when the collapse comes and we all kill each other. :(

Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Dcopymope wrote:The Sandy Hook Actors:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_b9hh2lp3I
As others have pointed out in the first video above, you'll see the old guy to the left at the 8:35 mark flashing the devils horns sign. The perps are leaving their mark all over this con job.

The Sandy Hook Actors PART 2:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QVKu4_JxcE

teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:26 pm

JamieK wrote:I agree with Mr. Sinclair. I've been thinking about that for a while now. Maybe the intention is not gun control but the opposite? To get people to buy more guns? Every time one of these events happens, people are so afraid that their guns will be taken away that they go out and buy more guns. Maybe that's what the perps want.

They use shills like Alex Jones to scare people about gun control so that they will go out and arm themselves, but for what purpose? Maybe they want us to be armed and dangerous for when the collapse comes and we all kill each other. :(
Actually, according to FBI statistics for the USA, people kill themselves and each other FAR MORE without guns than with guns:

As you can see, in terms of overall causes of premature or unnatural deaths, guns are not even in the running compared to car crashes and medical errors, unintentional falls, poisoning, knives and baseball bats.

Enough is enough with those goddamn 'doctors' too ! :P Why does anybody who knows anything about diet and exercise need a doctor for anything except to patch them up in case of an accident ? If you live through the accident, you'll be lucky to get out of the hospital alive and the first thing they do, before even putting a single stitch in you, as Brian Staveley revealed in his post-accident radio show, is ask you 'Are you current on all your vaccines' ? :puke:

You might also want to ask yourself why one particular group called the Jews, the same ones who openly admit to controlling Hollywood and the world's mass-media putting out almost all the media fakery PsyOps this forum specializes in, are so in favor of disarming Americans of guns just like the sheeple in most of Europe and Australia ?

All Federal gun control legislation in the United States has been written, introduced, and sponsored or co-sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators.

Emanuel Celler, Democratic Representative from New York(1923 - 1973)

Howard Metzenbaum, Democratic Senator from Ohio(1974, 1976 - 1995)

Herb Kohl, Democratic Senator from Wisconsin(1989 - present)

Chuck Schumer, Democratic Senator from New York(1999 - present), Democratic Represenative from New York(1981-1999)

Dianne Feinstein, Democratic Senator from California(1992 - present)

Arlen Specter, Republican Senator from Pennsylvania(1981 - present)

Frank Lautenberg, Democratic Senator from New Jersey(1982 - 2001, 2003 - present)

Barbara Boxer, Democratic Senator from California(1993 - present), Democratic Representative from California(1983 - 1993)

Carl Levin, Democratic Senator from Michigan(1979 - present)

1968: The Gun Control Act of 1968 comes from Representative Emanuel Celler’s House bill H.R. 17735. It expands legislation already attempted by the non-Jewish Sen. Thomas Dodd. America’s biggest and most far-reaching gun law came from a Jew.

1988: Senate bill S. 1523 is sponsored by Senator Howard Metzenbaum. It proposes legislation turning every violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 into a RICO predicate offense, allowing a gun owner to be charged with federal racketeering offenses.

1988: Senator Metzenbaum co-sponsors a bill — S. 2180 — to ban, or limit/restrict, so-called “plastic guns.”

1990: Senator Herbert Kohl introduces bill S.2070, the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990, which bans gun possession in a school zone. The law will later be struck down in court as unconstitutional.

1993: Senate bill S.653 is sponsored by Senator Howard Metzenbaum. It bans specific semiautomatic rifles, but also gives the Secretary of the Treasury the power to add any semiautomatic firearm to the list at a later date.

February, 1994: The Brady Law, which requires waiting periods to buy handguns, becomes effective. Senator Metzenbaum wrote the Brady Bill. Metzenbaum sponsored the bill in the Senate. The sponsor of the bill in the House was Rep. Charles Schumer.

1994: Senator Metzenbaum introduces S.1878, the Gun Violence Prevention Act of 1994, aka “Brady II.” Representative Schumer sponsored “Brady II” sister legislation [H.R. 1321] in the U.S. House of Representatives.

September, 1994: The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 goes into effect, including a provision that bans the manufacture and possession of semiautomatic rifles described as “assault weapons.” [Note: true assault weapons are fully automatic, not semiautomatic]. That gun-ban provision was authored in the Senate by Senator Dianne Feinstein and authored in the House by Congressman Schumer.

1995: Senators Kohl, Specter, Feinstein, Lautenberg and others introduce the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1995, an amended version of the 1990 school-zone law which was struck down in court as being unconstitutional.

September, 1996: The Lautenberg Domestic Confiscation provision becomes law. It is part of a larger omnibus appropriations bill. It was sponsored by Senator Frank Lautenberg. It bans people convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence from ever owning a gun.

1997: Senate bill S. 54, the Federal Gang Violence Act of 1997, proposes much harsher sentences for people violating minor gun laws, including mandatory prison sentences and forfeiture of property. It was introduced by Senator Dianne Feinstein and Senator Hatch, among others. It returns the idea of turning every violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 into a RICO predicate offense.

January, 1999: Senator Barbara Boxer introduces bill S.193, the American Handgun Standards Act of 1999.

January, 1999: Senator Kohl introduces bill S.149, the Child Safety Lock Act of 1999. It would require a child safety lock in connection with transfer of a handgun.

February,1999: Senator Frank Lautenberg introduces bill S.407, the Stop Gun Trafficking Act of 1999.

February, 1999: Senator Lautenberg introduces S.443, the Gun Show Accountability Act of 1999.

March, 1999: Senator Lautenberg introduces bill S.560, the Gun Industry Accountability Act of 1999.

March, 1999: Senator Feinstein introduces bill S.594, the Large Capacity Ammunition Magazine Import Ban Act of 1999.

May, 2000: Senate bill S. 2515, Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2000, is submitted by Senators Feinstein, Boxer, Lautenberg, and Schumer. It is a plan for a national firearms licensing system.

January, 2001: Senate bill S.25, Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2001, is sponsored by Senators Feinstein, Schumer, and Boxer. It is a nation-wide gun registration plan [apparently there were two versions of that Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act bill].

May, 2003: Senators Feinstein, Schumer, Boxer and others introduce legislation that would reauthorize the 1994 federal assault weapons ban, and, close a loophole in the law that allows large-capacity ammunition magazines to be imported into the U.S. The ban expired in September, 2004.

October, 2003: Senators Feinstein, Lautenberg, Levin, and Schumer co-sponsor bill S.1774, designed to stop the sunset [ending] of the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988.

March, 2005: Senator Lautenberg introduces bill S.645, “to reinstate the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act,” in other words, to reinstate the 1994 assault-rifle ban [also known as the “Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994”] which expired in late 2004.

March, 2005: Senator Feinstein introduces bill S.620, “to reinstate the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act,” in other words, to reinstate the 1994 assault-rifle ban [also known as the “Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994”] which expired in late 2004.

July, 2005: Senator Feinstein introduces bill SA1621 - Fifty-Caliber Sniper Weapons. This amendment would convert all .50 BMG firearms to NFA weapons.

July, 2005: Senator Feinstein introduces bill SA1622 - Fifty-Caliber Exclusion to S.397. This amendment would modify SB397 to allow suits when the firearm involved was a .50 caliber weapon.

July, 2005: Senator Boxer introduces bill SA1633 - BATFE Safety Standards SA1633 - BATFE Safety Standards. This amendment allows law suits to continue/be brought if the product did not meet the safety standards as defined by the BATFE.

July, 2005: Senator Boxer introduces bill SA1634 - ‘Sporting Use’ on Domestic Handguns. Applying ’sporting use’ clause requirements to domestic handguns could, almost completely, dry up the handgun availability in the United States.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/doc/The.Je ... abbers.htm
And while they're busy trying to grab American guns, the SAME people (see Barbara Boxer standing next to Obongo in the photo below) force the same Americans year after year, decade after decade, to give Israel 4 billion dollars a year of MILITARY aid so that they can have more guns, tanks, bombs and nukes. No guns for you, all the guns for them and YOU SUCKERS pay for it all to the tune of a minimum of 2.4 to 4 BILLION friggin dollars a year.

Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obam ... 37880.html

On the eve of Mitt Romney's visit to Israel, President Barack Obama signed into law a military aid bill for that staunch American ally at a much-publicized White House ceremony that highlighted the political advantages of incumbency.

Barack Obama signs the United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act. From left: Richard Stone, chairman, Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations; Senator Barbara Boxer, Democrat California; Howard Friedman, past chair of the board AIPAC; Representative Howard Berman, Democrat, California
New York Mayor Bloomberg Says Cops Should Go On Strike Until Americans Give Up Their Guns

Mike Riggs | July 24, 2012

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg told CNN's Piers Morgan last night that he doesn't "understand why police officers across this country don’t stand up collectively and say we’re going to go on strike, we’re not going to protect you unless you, the public, through your legislature, do what’s required to keep us safe."

We've been hearing a lot of that recently. Earlier this year, The New York Times reprinted a Department of Justice press release and slapped this lede on top of it: “As violent crime has decreased across the country, a disturbing trend has emerged: Rising numbers of police officers are being killed.”

http://reason.com/blog/2012/07/24/mayor ... ld-go-on-s

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHTr5orEh0M
25 years murder-free in 'Gun Town USA'
Crime rate plummeted after law required firearms for residents

http://www.iamthewitness.com/doc/25.yea ... r-free.htm

"A strong body makes a strong mind. As to the species of exercise I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?" Patrick Henry, 3 J. Elliot, Debates in the Several State Conventions 45, 2d ed. Philadelphia, 1836)

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" ~George Washington

"You are bound to meet misfortune if you are unarmed because, among other reasons, people despise you....There is simply no comparison between a man who is armed and one who is not. It is unreasonable to expect that an armed man should obey one who is unarmed, or that an unarmed man should remain safe and secure when his servants are armed. In the latter case, there will be suspicion on the one hand and contempt on the other, making cooperation impossible." - Niccolo Machiavelli in "The Prince"

"You must understand, therefore, that there are two ways of fighting: by law or by force. The first way is natural to men, and the second to beasts. But as the first way often proves inadequate one must needs have recourse to the second." ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, "The Prince"

Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed...."- Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, 1787

On October 16, 1991, Hennard drove his 1987 Ford Ranger pickup truck through the front window of a Luby's Cafeteria at 1705 East Central Texas Expressway in Killeen, yelled "This is what Bell County has done to me!", then opened fire on the restaurant's patrons and staff with a Glock 17 pistol and later a Ruger P89. About 80 people were in the restaurant at the time. He stalked, shot, and killed 23 people and wounded another 20 before committing suicide. During the shooting, he approached Suzanna Gratia Hupp and her parents. Hupp had actually brought a handgun to the Luby's Cafeteria that day, but had left it in her vehicle due to the laws in force at the time, forbidding citizens from carrying firearms. According to her later testimony in favor of Missouri's HB-1720 bill[1] and in general, after she realized that her firearm was not in her purse, but "a hundred feet away in [her] car", her father charged at Hennard in an attempt to subdue him, only to be gunned down; a short time later, her mother was also shot and killed. (Hupp later expressed regret for abiding by the law in question by leaving her firearm in her car, rather than keeping it on her person. One patron, Tommy Vaughn, threw himself through a plate-glass window to allow others to escape. Hennard allowed a mother and her four-year-old child to leave. He reloaded several times and still had ammunition remaining when he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head after being cornered and wounded by police.

Reacting to the massacre, in 1995 the Texas Legislature passed a shall-issue gun law allowing Texas citizens with the required permit to carry concealed weapons. The law had been campaigned for by Suzanna Hupp, who was present at the Luby's massacre and both of whose parents were shot and killed. Hupp testified across the country in support of concealed-handgun laws, and was elected to the Texas House of Representatives in 1996. The law was signed by then-Governor George W. Bush and became part of a broad movement to allow U.S. citizens to easily obtain permits to carry concealed weapons.

Who Controls Television ?

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-television/

Who Controls Big Media ?

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-big-media/

Who Controls the News ?

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-control ... ws-part-1/

Information warfare, in its largest sense, is simply the use of information to achieve our national objectives. Like diplomacy, economic competition, or the use of military force, information in itself is a key aspect of national power and, more importantly, is becoming an increasingly vital national resource that supports diplomacy, economic competition, and the effective employment of military forces. Information warfare in this sense can be seen as societal-level or nation-to-nation conflict waged, in part, through the worldwide internetted and interconnected means of information and communication. [...]

Information warfare, in its essence, is about ideas and epistemology- big words meaning that information warfare is about the way humans think and, more important, the way humans make decisions. And although information warfare would be waged largely, but not entirely, through the communication nets of a society or its military, it is fundamentally not about satellites, wires, and computers. It is about influencing human beings and the decisions they make. [...]

A major new factor in information war is the worldwide infosphere of television and broadcast news. Information warfare at the strategic level is the "battle off the battlefield" to shape the political context of the conflict. It will define the new "battlespace." We face an "integrated battlefield," not in the usual sense of having a global positioning system (GPS) receiver in every tank or cockpit but in the Clausewitzian sense that war is being integrated into the political almost simultaneously with the battle. Many people suspect that the national command authorities (NCA) are in danger of becoming increasingly "reactive" to a "fictive" universe created by CNN, its various international competitors, or even a terrorist with a video camera. This media-created universe we live in is fictive rather than "fictional" because although what we see on CNN is "true," it is just not the whole, relevant, or contextual truth. Nevertheless, this fictive universe becomes the politically relevant universe in which the government or the armed forces are supposed to "do something." [...]

Fictive or fictional operational environments, then, whether mass-targeted or niche-targeted, can be generated, transmitted, distributed, or broadcast by governments or all sorts of players through increasingly diversified networks. [...]

Let us take just one example of how current technologies could be used for strategic-level information warfare. If, say, the capabilities of already well-known Hollywood technologies to simulate reality were added to our arsenal, a genuinely revolutionary new form of warfare would become possible. Today, the techniques of combining live actors with computer-generated video graphics can easily create a "virtual" news conference, summit meeting, or perhaps even a battle that would exist in "effect" though not in physical fact. Stored video images can be recombined or "morphed" endlessly to produce any effect chosen. This moves well beyond traditional military deception, and now, perhaps, "pictures" will be worth a thousand tanks. [...]

Excerpts from Professor George J. Stein's 1995 essay "Information Warfare"

http://www.iwar.org.uk/iwar/resources/a ... /stein.htm
Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:42 am, edited 8 times in total.