SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
hoi.polloi

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

These could easily be explained as "school portraits". I'm not sure about other parts of the world, but in U.S. public elementary schools, professional photographers come in and take portraits of each student twice a year--once in the autumn and once in the spring.
This is a good subject to bring up (although I tend to agree with Simon about the unlikelihood of a recycled, warped version of the same wallpaper).

Normally the backdrops are somewhat identical physical set ups, not some 2D thing, and they are real. For instance, the circles of confusion (Wickedpedia's entry on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_of_confusion) in a real blurry background would change with the slightest movement of camera. And indeed the backgrounds should be shifting somewhat more than just simple 2D desktop wallpapers in photoshop. It looks more purely digital than it looks like a digital image of a physical printout of a digital wallpaper, if that makes sense.

Something that has been nagging me about all of these PsyOps is the role of Lifetouch, and its categorical photographing of most every local student (who didn't 'miss' photo day) for decades upon decades now. Lifetouch is a company operating in at least one part of the Minneapolis suburbs who takes and processes thousands (edit: millions) of children's and adults' photos for compilation in 'year books' and the like. I'll bet similar companies exist in other cities, and I bet the intelligence industry (before the advent of the Internet) would have been drooling to get their hands on such a repository of local information. My guess is that many of the 'vicsims' in 9/11 or 7/7 or similar events are very much technologically informed by input from Lifetouch-like corporations.

This would also allow for the planting of fake students into a school yearbook for later use by the industry.

e.g.; With just one planted teacher/agent in a school, it is feasible that nobody would blink an eye if that teacher/agent said they had a few kids in a special class that none of the other teachers saw. Kids are plentiful; larger public schools confusing; people generally not very curious about things; especially, some subconscious things that perhaps threaten their job.

This simulated batch of children could be run as an intelligence program for use in countless fake news articles. From kidnappings/molestations/rapes/murders to (if kept long enough) adult roles in big media blitzes like Can You Count To 9/11 or Sandy Hook: Rudolph's Revenge.

I know that there must be something fishy about these companies because of their sheer value in data mining operations. My guess is that something like the above has been going on since at least the 1950's.

---

Edit: I just looked them up and Lifetouch is actually a much more enormous company than I previously imagined. Here is their self-description from http://www.lifetouch.com:
Lifetouch Inc. is comprised of several wholly-owned subsidiaries, each offering unmatched experience in their field and a commitment to excellence.

Lifetouch National School Studios Inc. captures the portraits of millions of preschool, elementary, and junior and senior high school students each year. In addition to capturing “Portrait Day” memories, Lifetouch provides senior portraits, individual athlete and sports team portraits, and portraits of other school organizations and special events.

As a leading provider of school yearbooks, Lifetouch National School Studios Inc. preserves school portraits and memories with quality keepsakes for schools, students and families, from preschool through senior high.

Lifetouch Portrait Studio Inc. serves the portraiture needs of families and individuals through 700 photographic studios located across the country—FLASH! Digital Portraits, The Studio at Target and jcpenney portraits. Our photographers are experts at capturing the personalities of infants and toddlers, as well as large groups.

Lifetouch Church Directories and Portraits Inc. brings families together for cherished portraits while recording historic moments in high-quality pictorial directories.

Lifetouch Services Inc. provides internal yearbook and high quality commercial printing services to outside parties.

Media Productions is Lifetouch’s award winning media group that uses a variety of services, products and media formats to create visuals that support many business needs whether corporate, industrial or recruitment.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Here is another one of those "pre-dated" Sandy Hook stories. According to this one United Way extended condolences to the victims of the shooting three days before it happened. It seems to have gotten very little attention which makes it less likely that it is being done as a setup to discredit those investigating this absurd story.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/01/09 ... t+Press%29
hoi.polloi

Re: LONDON 7/7 FAKE TERROR

What do you mean by faded edging?

Are you sure you're not just seeing the behavior of any given digital image? After all, straight-lines are a consequence of the fact that these images are made of a mosaic of pixels.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

You guys know I usually like to keep a grain of hope open on some things being Legit BUT Sandy Hook is the SCAM OF THE DECADE so far!! Straight UP BS FAKE HOAX and millions of Americans are getting hip to it,how can't you there's literally TONS of Hoax vids on You Tube!
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

simonshack wrote:*

So what exactly is the deal with those GREEN RIBBONS?

http://www.webmomentofsilence.org/

Duh - just a random, happenstance/coincidence, I suppose... :huh: :angry:

http://septemberclues.org/
To answer your question- Ribbons are used to help people remember certain events. For example, Blue Ribbons help people remember to drink beer, as evidenced by this video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4siqEhuTzfY
Wings

Unread post by Wings »

I am wondering how the Sandy Hook event ( whatever it indeed was in actuality ) transpired in relation to people who live close by.

The alledged use of the Bushmaster .223 to fire into the Glass next to some erstwhile Locked perimiter Door, which is supposedly how young Mr. Lanza was able to enter...I would think anyone within a 1/4 mile or so would have heard those shots.

Too, where were the supposed pupil-victims from? How far away were their Homes, from the School? Are their Birth Certificates on file?

And, if they and their families lived in the more or less immediate area, one would expect them to have had some Social connections and friends and freuented Businesses in the Community, where, these parents were known to others over how-ever long.

I suppose ( if it has not been done already, and, maybe it has? ) one could fan through the Country Public Domain records of Real Estate Taxes and or Real Estate transactions, or once finding ( if one could ?) the Addresses of the Parents, then see if the residence's attributed to the various parents of victim-pupils, are represented in the Tax or Transfer Records, along with how long the property was owned or when purchased, and by whom, and from whom, and so on.

This might be interesting...( if one had the time, patience and where-with-all to do it.

No question in my Mind, that these 'families' seem fake or contrived or 'invented'...so, this then leaves one to wonder, how much 'background' do any of them have? And, in what form?
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Wings wrote:
"...I suppose ( if it has not been done already, and, maybe it has? ) one could fan through the Country Public Domain records of Real Estate Taxes and or Real Estate transactions, or once finding ( if one could ?) the Addresses of the Parents, then see if the residence's attributed to the various parents of victim-pupils, are represented in the Tax or Transfer Records, along with how long the property was owned or when purchased, and by whom, and from whom, and so on.

This might be interesting...( if one had the time, patience and where-with-all to do it.

No question in my Mind, that these 'families' seem fake or contrived or 'invented'...so, this then leaves one to wonder, how much 'background' do any of them have? And, in what form?"
I don't know about everyone else here but I have a job that isn't being a reporter. Isn't all the stuff going on here and other things that Wings mentions above that ought to be done the stuff that reporters are SUPPOSED to do? And they should have the time and wherewithal, because they are frickin' REPORTERS, FFS! (End of mini-rant. Reporters, unicorns, meh.)
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

simonshack wrote:*

Back to my old, trusty photo-analysis-mode... :)

Source of below images: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/12/16/rem ... -shooting/

PLEASE NOTE: I had to flip horizontally the "Daniel Barden" image to highlight the fact that the two backgrounds are 100% identical. Thus, it is NOT an acceptable hypothesis, as one may (fallaciously) argue, that the Sandy Hook school had some 'yellowgreen forest' backdrop against which they photographed their teachers and alumni.

Moreover: the lazy imbeciles who created by digital means the Sandy Hoox VICSIMS seem to have used that same 'yellowgreen forest' screensaver image for the backdrop of as many 4 vicsims. How silly can it get?

"Catherine Hubbard"
"Jack Pinto"
Redux:

totalrecall

Unread post by totalrecall »

By faded edging, I don't know the exact Photoshop term, but they have used the lasso tool to cut away around the girls head, but not exactly around. They've left space between the girl's head and the original background image by a couple of millimeters. They have then changed the colour of this couple of millimeters (the band around the girl's head) to as close as they can to the girl's hair colour to make the band look like the girl's hair and they have then made this band slightly transparent. You can see the trees or wall of the building underneath it.

You can see a similar effect in one of the vicsims of the Sandy hook fiasco (I was about to post this in the relevant thread). This is much more subtle but noticeable in any event probably because it was done with a later version of Photoshop than the one used in 2005 for the London non-event. Look at the woman in the photo below.

ImageImage

You can see a probable fainter shadow effect on top and to the right of her head too, plus a smallish straight line on her left side.

Going back to the 7/7 fake photo:
There are also thin black border lines around the people all over the place. I think black was chosen as the easiest way to blend into darker backgrounds.

Straight lines could be close up pixels. I am looking to see any short cuts or tell tale signs of the Photoshop (magnetic) lasso being used.

I looked around the net for something similar and admittedly have only tried it with the first similar photo I could find (I would need to find several examples to be sure; however, that is time intensive for me) but I couldn't find any straight lines on the photo below:

totalrecall

Shadow effect around her head where she was cut out, plus a probable much fainter one on the top of her head and her left side. When blown up 50% there is an obvious and significant straight line halfway down her hair too.

ImageImage
hoi.polloi

I see. You're talking about straight lines of an inordinate length. Sorry to give you flak. I understand it's difficult to develop terminology for this.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Green Ribbons, Logos and a Parliament of Owls

I won't cut and paste the ribbon we have all seen it. Its purport I am sure is to romanticize the event. It is also to act as a logo. Every business worth their salt has some kind of logo. It is a symbol that can be recognized by the illiterate and the literate as well. The instant recognition, I think, is faster than words. On the highway you can spot one for miles. So that is the positive side of things. On the negative side the logo acts as a badge, a symbol of authority. CNN, CBS, BBC, NBC, and PBS all have logos. Often they are expensive to design and that design element is intended to evoke in the viewer certain assurances. "This company has their shit together, they have desks, chairs, a logo, pleasant people who seem to know what they are doing and a good product....I like this place," a customer might think.
My university spent $250,000 dollars on a new logo which I won't go into here because it is parochial and not really sinister, but they had a message. Some have begun to question certain ribbon-bearing organization's genuineness, but they are protected, they have a ribbon so they must be real and the ribbon conveys just that sense of authenticity, perhaps through the choice of colors and the emotions they evoke.

The Colors

I don't know when values were assigned to colors or if there is any consensus or if there is a master list somewhere. If I had to guess it would be a Victorian thing. They literally had boxes for every household item and had a tendency to categorize things as seen in the following sample list. A brood of hens, A murder of crows, An exaltation of starlings, A parliament of owls. Complete list of collective nouns: http://users.tinyonline.co.uk/gswithenbank/collnoun.htm This list, while curious, doesn't, I don't think, advance in any way any type of taxonomy (at least in the Linnaean sense) and serves more as a romanticization of nature, much as does the color chart.

We have all heard of The Blues or "I'm feeling blue." So we do have some kind of direct emotional correlation with colors. I found this in my literary studies but have never come accross it in real life: "he is in a brown study," which I take to mean a funk. Green, we all know has been associated with envy and purple, though I don't know why, with loneliness. "The silence of a fallen star, lights up a purple sky...." goes the Hank Williams lyric: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WXYjm74WFI and there are many others. Of interest on this list of colors, and I don't know if it is the list or a definitive list is the fact that the color green has been assigned to, of all things,creativity

This list is different and associates green with terror, well that's fitting:

Important to remember despite any kind of nebulous constructs of assigning values to color is that the logo, the ribbon, is distinctly designed to romanticize these events and affix them in the mind sans thought or reason and that these two constructs, reason and romantic emotion are thouroughly in conflict with one another in the mind as portrayed in the following picture. This a'int dogs playing poker but Art, in its true metaphorical form, showing that reason will suffer when romanticism takes form. And, no, these aren't NWO owls: sometimes a cigar is just a smoke! Francisco Goya, 1746-1828 The Sleep of Reason Image
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

CNN's Anderson Cooper vs Prof James Tracy

Can one molecule of steam in the guise of James Tracy blow the lid off of a pressure cooker? I think not and it looks like this is getting way out of hand. Did someone tell Cooper to "deal with this?" Of note is that among Cooper's Posse is Jonathan Kay, the self styled psychoanalyst of the truther movement and conspiracy theorists in general. Tracey declined to participate in the piece and his motivations for same are uncertain but he intimates he feels threatened.

CNN Piece (from Mox News): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0e76uDjxRs

Proffesor James Tracy's blog The Memory Hole which also includes a direct link to the CNN piece: http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/01/11/pu ... #more-1775
totalrecall

I don't mind flak as it hones the senses and makes me try and find further evidence to see if I am right or not; I may after all be wrong.

Actually looking at the Sandy hook woman again through a second fresh pair of eyes, hours later this evening, I see that there are a series of shadow circles of various darkness around her head. I think this is when they used a tool such as a large "eraser" to rub out the background, or make transparent or whatever effect they are using, above her head.

There is similar blue fading (but not circular) around the kid's head too.
Knapsack

Unread post by Knapsack »

More Thoughts on Daniel Barden

This is the most common photo of Daniel Barden:

http://damngina.net/?p=2925

Then there is this variation from the LA Times:

http://graphics.latimes.com/towergraphi ... -shooting/

These are pretty different photos. Obviously one is mirrored (which is the correct way, anyway?). Also, the top one is much more contrasty. But notice how the top one features some kind of vignette. The top photo is by far the most common version of this portrait, and I don't believe there is any way that the bottom version is some kind of edit of the top version--rather, I'm sure it is the other way around.

I'm afraid I can't come up with a very reasonable scenario for why these two versions exist on different news sources--outside of media fakery, of course.

EDIT: The more I look at the top photo, the less it looks like a scan and the more it looks like a cell phone photo of a photographic print. I suppose that could account for the vignette? But then if there is a higher quality version in the hands of the LA Times, why is most every other news source using the cell phone photo? :blink:

Another thought on the victim photos in general

Have you noticed that most of the victim photos appear to have been scanned from a physical print? Many of them feature specks of dust, small hairs, and fingerprints. Does this seem likely AT ALL in 2013? How many people have photos printed these days? This is the era of digital photography and sharing digitally. This seems highly unlikely to me. Of course the reason to make the photos appear scanned is to reduce the image quality, thereby making photo analysis more difficult.