SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Postby CluedIn on September 24th, 2016, 11:24 am

It's now time to point out the loons (truthers) again via Sandy Hook. The "story" is in the Washington Com-Post and the comment I copied sums it up well:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... /#comments

FTA:
"It’s a small group of people who offer up a bevy of conspiracy theories about the mass shooting. The most prominent of their claims: that the December 2012 massacre was a “false flag” orchestrated by government officials to build support for gun control. No credible evidence supports that theory — nor any of the others that have been peddled on message boards in dark corners of the Internet since the attack. :ph34r:

Comment by Daniel Cabral:

It's funny because the numbers lately of those who think Sandy Hook was a hoax event have grown quite large as more and more information has come out. It appears they are getting very nervous and need a propaganda story like this to quickly try to demonize those calling it fake as "terrorists" lol. And they say these theories are on "the deep dark web" lmao. Anyone who goes to youtube can find hundreds and hundreds of videos on this subject pointing out the plethora of discrepancies and holes in the Sandy Hook story using the news media's own footage to show how the narrative doesn't match what they are showing us in the footage.

Now I want you people to think about this. He is a Newtown resident and 8th grade teacher they say. This means he was not a teacher at Sandy Hook, he was not a parent of an alleged victim who died at Sandy Hook. If people who think it was a hoax wanted to go after people they believe sold us a lie, what sense would it make to target some random Newtown resident with no connection to the event? [except his 6 year old son attended but was not injured] Why would they not be harassing actual teachers from the school, parents of the victims, or Newtown officials selling us the shooting narrative? It makes no sense at all that this guy would be on anyone's radar.

But it makes for a great propaganda story to conditional the sheeple to think "OMG these people are crazy, they aren't just a danger to people involved with the Sandy Hook event, they are a danger to everyone". You are being indoctrinated on what automatic conclusion to come to on someone who calls a story fake or possible government conspiracy. Once they brainwash you to think that way you will automatically dismiss and never look into why some call it fake as you will just automatically think "Oh that's crazy talk, I don't have to look into it cause I already know it's just crazy people talk". You accept what they tell you as fact at face value and they are your only source for information. That's how you become brainwashed by media."
CluedIn

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Postby ObamaSimLaden on October 6th, 2016, 4:17 am

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/new-political-ad-shows-daughter-of-slain-sandy-hook-principal-supporting-toomey

Erica Smegielski has been shilling for Pat Toomey's campain in PA. I've seen it on TV several times. Sickening.
ObamaSimLaden

Previous

Return to London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events: the psyops are everywhere