SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
resolution

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by resolution »

Farcevalue wrote:
MrSinclair wrote: They have rolled out an amazing armada of press domination with the theme of gun control. This is the biggest op since 9/11 and a well oiled machine is in place to further their agenda. It seems entirely likely they will pile on top of this and I expect another major and complimentary psyop before years end to keep the drums beating for gun control.
It does have a very scripted, sort of well-oiled feel to it, in spite of all the challenges in execution. Nothing seems to be happening organically, it's clear everything was ready to be rolled out in advance and they are just pushing play at the appropriate moments.

On the plus side, I am seeing more examples of fakery being presented from more corners, maybe this one will be the catalyst that leads people to question other watershed events. Once the spell is broken it may be a short hop.
The number of people proposing fakery is very small, and the evidence isn't exactly overwhelming in this case. Most people are continuing to believe the mainstream media. Even people that believe that 9/11 was a government conspiracy struggle to believe in absolute fakery of the victims despite overwhelming proof. If you want to wake people up you've got to get people to believe that no-one died on 9/11 first. Once they believe that, the fear is gone and they can see the wood for the trees.

PS: Is this topic ready to be moved into a different forum, it's more than just a local psy-op now.
resolution

Saying “Salutations” to her kindergarten teachers at Maggie Cordova Elementary had been a daily habit for Emilie, who left the school with her family when her father, Robbie, got a job at an East Coast hospital.

Rio Rancho Public Schools organized a news conference Sunday afternoon, when Maggie Cordova Elementary Principal Cathy Gaarden told reporters the “Salutations” story and a few other things about the little girl who died with her classmates when Adam Lanza strolled through the school, gunning down youngsters for no apparent reason before ultimately taking his own life.

http://www.rrobserver.com/news/local/ar ... ge&photo=0
I can't wait for this to come out as a jpeg so we can see whether there really are eyes in this picture. For someone with blue eyes, you'd think at least that part would come through clearly...
From: http://www.abqjournal.com/main/2012/12/ ... alled.html

The Christmas card arrived in Brooke Bredthauer’s Rio Rancho mailbox on Friday, only hours after she learned the news...

...The Parkers lived in Rio Rancho last year and had become close with Brooke and Tyler Bredthauer. They attended the same church, and the Parkers’ three girls were about the same age as the Bredthauers’ three boys....

They were only in Rio Rancho for about a year, but Emilie Parker left a lasting impression on friends and staff at her school, Maggie Cordova Elementary. A vigil will be held in her honor today at 6 p.m. at Cabezon Park in Rio Rancho. The Parker family moved to Connecticut so Emilie’s father, Robbie Parker, could take a job as a physician’s assistant caring for newborns.

....She greeted her kindergarten teachers at Rio Rancho’s Maggie Cordova school every morning with, “salutations,” a word used by the spider in her favorite book, “Charlotte’s Web.” “She loved the book ‘Charlotte’s Web,’ and that heartfelt greeting was the epitome of who Emilie Parker was,” said Maggie Cordova principal Cathy Gaarden on Sunday...

This Christmas card arrived from the Parker family just hours after Brooke Bredthauer, of Rio Rancho, learned that Emilie Parker had been killed in the mass shooting in Connecticut. Emilie is seated at far right, just below her mother, Alissa. At left, Emilie is in the top photo. (pat vasquez-cunningham/journal)

Emilie Parker in the Maggie Cordova Elementary School yearbook last year. (pat vasquez-cunningham journal)

Cathy Gaarden, principal of Maggie Cordova Elementary School in Rio Rancho, talks about former student Emilie Parker at a news conference Sunday.
The shadows in the yearbook photo don't look right. Great filtering of the Principal's photo...

This thing has gone interstate, and Robbie Parker is already touring, making public appearances and showing slide shows of his daughter to sympathetic crowds and she's not even in the ground yet. This is a well coordinated PR operation, no two ways about it, and I fear that it will succeed.
http://www.sltrib.com/entertainment/nig ... r.html.csp

Ogden • Robbie Parker stood in the middle of the high school where he met his future bride, a few miles from the small house where the couple started a family and an eternity from the life he knew just seven days ago. It took him a few seconds to compose himself Thursday night as he looked over the large crowd trying to absorb some of the grief for him. His voice cracked.

"This sucks," he said. "There is no reason to be here." Except there was. Parker came home to Ogden this week to bury his 6-year-old daughter, Emilie... The Parkers, sensing Ogden's desire to offer its support, set up Thursday's public memorial service at Ben Lomond High so the community could grieve with them and allow Saturday's funeral to be a more private affair.

Hundreds filled the commons area to pay homage to Emilie — girls in matching pink tops, men sporting pink ties, each honoring the youngster by donning her favorite color, fueled by a love of the Pinkalicious book series. Others wore green, the colors of shooting-scarred Sandy Hook Elementary. Some knew the family well. Some, like a contingent of burly, leather-clad members of Bikers Against Child Abuse, came for the cause...

...Ogden Mayor Mike Caldwell, standing on a stage that included a white Christmas tree with pink-hued lights and angel ornaments from Connecticut, said his city was doing all it could to ferry the Parker family through the tragedy. "We want to give you the nicest, safest space to put her to rest," Caldwell said, "and for you to return and know this love here will not die."

Parker was overwhelmed. He said he took one of his daughters on a drive to see all the pink ribbons adorning Ogden in Emilie's honor. "I pulled over to show her this one spot that I thought was really pretty," Parker said. "I closed my eyes, and I thought about how many people it took to do that. And I thought about each hand tying each ribbon."

The size of the crowd staggered him, too. Most of the mourners were standing because there weren't enough chairs to fit them all. Some looked down from a balcony on the school's second floor. "A lot of you guys don't even know who she is," Parker said. "A lot of you have never even met her."

Alissa Parker, Emilie's mother, chose not to attend the service. Close family friend Alan Prothero said she wanted "to spend some time with her [two] daughters" and was still too fragile to make a public appearance. Her brother, Brady Cottle, spoke instead. He offered a collection of quotes from Emilie's cousins — all children — about the blond, blue-eyed youngster. One cousin remembered taking all the dirt out of flower pots with Emilie and making a mess...

..He also noted that, in many photographs, the Cottles tended to be in the background while Robbie Parker was more visible — unsurprising, given Parker's past work as Oggie, the outgoing turquoise dinosaur mascot for Ogden's minor-league baseball team, the Raptors... i.e. he was in costume.

Jessica DeBoer, who went to Ben Lomond High with Robbie and Alissa, said in an interview she had once asked him out. She remembered he showed up dressed as Oggie while she worked the counter at Baskin-Robbins. "He would do anything for a laugh," she said. trying to make him seem more human after the actor claims?

Close friend Brad Schultz said Robbie and Alissa were the two biggest flirts in their circle of friends. It seemed obvious that they would end up together. "They were so flirty with each other," Schultz said, "that they probably were together before they even knew it." Parker did — through some sobs — get the crowd to laugh as he told the story of how and his wifewere so poor getting started in their small, 23rd Street house that they had to give each other handmade gifts. With Emilie still a baby, he decided to try his hand at crochet, taught to him by his mother-in-law... <_<

...Such memories of Emilie hewed next to the searing pain of loss. He said the public grieving — which he believed came from "a pure place" — was welcome but nonetheless tough on the family. "A lot of people have asked how we're doing," he said. "My opinion is we need to come up with an alternate way to greet somebody."

...During a slide show depicting the girl standing on the beach, resting her head softly on a pillow or playing with baby ducks, the song "I See the Light" from the movie played. Parker, for the slide presentation, had moved off the stage and sat on the floor in the front row. He was singing along... <_<

Still no tears in the photos. I've found a video, but youtube's blocked where I am (search chalkoutlinenews emilie parker utah). Any tears there?
resolution

Newtown victim Olivia Engel, 6, was to be angel in nativity play (facebook)
http://www.westhartfordnews.com/article ... 166492.txt

Camera flash shadow?

Two days after Sandy Hook tragedy, a bereft mother has 'best day of my life': Her 7-year-old son visited her in a vision, she says.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... bled=false

What's going on with the right side of his face?
from: http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/lo ... st_newtown

Victoria Soto

Alison Wyatt

Dawn Hochsprung (Principal)

Ana Marguez-Greene

Benjamin Wheeler

Mary Cherlack
Finally, some high-res image of someone. Anything useful photo analysis crew? Little mermaid pose Victoria...
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

When I saw this picture , another one just flashed before my eyes :

resolution

An interesting article from John Rappoport:
Sandy Hook: Mind control achieved through the “information flicker effect”

http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/ ... er-effect/

No, I’m not talking about the flicker of the television picture. I’m talking about an on-off switch that controls information conveyed to the television audience.

The Sandy Hook school murders provide an example.

First of all, elite media coverage of this tragedy has one goal: to provide an expanding narrative of what happened. It’s a story. It has a plot.

In order to tell the story, there has to be a source of information. The top-flight television anchors are getting their information from…where?

Their junior reporters? Not really. Ultimately, the information is coming from the police, and secondarily from local officials.

In other words, very little actual journalism is happening. The media anchors are absorbing, arranging, and broadcasting details given to them by the police investigators.

The anchors are PR people for the cops.

This has nothing to do with journalism. Nothing.

The law-enforcement agencies investigating the Sandy Hook shootings on the scene, in real time, were following up on leads? We don’t know what leads they were following and what leads they were discarding. We don’t know what mistakes they were making. We don’t know what evidence they were overlooking or intentionally ignoring. We don’t know whether there were any corrupt cops who were slanting evidence.

The police were periodically giving out information to the media. The anchors were relaying this information to the audience.

So when the police privately tell reporters, “We chased a suspect into the woods above the school,” that becomes a television fact. Until it isn’t a fact any longer.

The police, for whatever reason, decide to drop the whole “suspect in the woods” angle. Why? No idea.

Therefore, the media anchors no longer mention it.

Instead the police are focused on Adam Lanza, who is found dead in the school. So are the television anchors, who no longer refer to the suspect in the woods.

That old thread is gone down the memory hole.

What does this do to the audience who has been following the narrative on television? It sets up a flicker effect. An hour ago, it was suspect in the woods. Now, that bit of data is gone. On-off switch. It was on, now it’s off.

This is a break in logic. It makes no sense.

Which is the whole point.

The viewer thinks: “Let’s see. There was a suspect in the woods. The cops were chasing him. Now he doesn’t exist. We don’t know his name. We don’t know why he’s off the radar. We don’t know whether he was arrested. We don’t know if he was questioned. Okay, I guess I’ll have to forget all about him. I’ll just track what the anchor is telling me. He’s telling the story. I have to follow his story.”

This was only one flicker. Others occur. The father of Adam’s brother was found dead. No, that’s gone now. The mother of Adam was found dead. Okay. Adam killed all these children with two pistols. No, that’s gone now. He used a rifle. It was a Bushmaster. No, it was a Sig Sauer. One weapon was found in the trunk of a car. No, three weapons.

At each succeeding point, a fact previously reported is jettisoned and forgotten, to be replaced with a new fact. The television viewer has to forget, along with the television anchor. The viewer wants to follow the developing narrative, so he has to forget. He has no choice if he wants to “stay in the loop.”

But this flicker effect does something to the viewer’s mind. His mind is no longer sharp. It’s not generating questions. Logic has been offloaded. Obvious questions and doubts are shelved.

“How could they think it was the dead father in New Jersey when it was actually the dead mother in Connecticut?”

“Why did they say he used two handguns when it was a rifle?”

“Or was it really a rifle?”

“I heard a boy on camera say there was another man the cops caught and they had him proned out on the ground in front of the school. What happened to him? Where did he go? Why isn’t the anchor keeping track of him?”

All these obvious and reasonable questions have to be scratched and forgotten, because the television story is moving into different territory, and the viewer wants to follow the story.

This constant flicker effect eventually produces, in the television viewer…passivity.

He surrenders to the ongoing narrative. Surrenders.

This is mind control.

The television anchor doesn’t have a problem. His job is to move seamlessly, through an ever-increasing series of contradictions and discarded details, to keep the narrative going, to keep it credible.

He knows how to do that. That’s why he is the anchor.

He can make it seem as if the story is a growing discovery of what really happened, even though his narrative is littered with abandoned clues and dead-ends and senseless non-sequiturs.

And the viewer pays the price.

Mired in passive acceptance of whatever the anchor is telling him, the viewer assumes his own grasp on logic and basic judgment is flawed.

Now, understand that this viewer has been watching television news for years. He’s watched many of these breaking events. The cumulative effect is devastating.

The possibility, for example, that Adam Lanza wasn’t the shooter, but was the patsy, is as remote to the viewer as a circus of ants doing Shakespeare on Mars.

The possibility that the cops hid evidence and were ordered to release other suspects is unthinkable.

Considering that there appears to be not one angry outraged parent in Newtown (because the network producers wouldn’t permit such a parent to be interviewed on camera) never occurs to the viewer.

Wondering why the doctor of Adam Lanza hasn’t been found and quizzed about the drugs he prescribed isn’t in the mind of the viewer.

The information flicker effect is powerful. It sweeps away independent thought and measured contemplation. It certainly rules out the possibility of imagining the murders in an alternative narrative.

Because there is only one narrative. It is delivered by Brian Williams and Scott Pelley and Diane Sawyer.

Interesting how they never disagree.

Never, in one of these horrendous events do the three kings and queens of television news end up with different versions of what happened.

What are the odds of that, if the three people are rational and inquisitive?

But these three anchors are not rational or inquisitive. They are synthetic creations of the machine that runs them.

They flicker yes and they flicker no. They edit and cut and discard and tailor as they go along. Yes, no, yes, no. On, off, on, off.

And the viewers follow, in a state of hypnosis.

Why?

Because the viewers are addicted to STORY. They are as solidly addicted as a junkie looking for his next shot.

“Tell me a story. I want a story. That was a good story, but now I’m bored. Tell me another story. Please? I need another story. Tell me the beginning and the middle and the end. I’m listening. I’m watching. Tell me a story.”

And the anchors oblige.

They deal the drug.

But to get the drug, the audience has to surrender everything they question. They have to submit to the flicker effect and go under. Actually, surrendering to the flicker effect deepens the addiction.

And the drug deal is consummated.

Welcome to television coverage.

Finally, while under hypnosis, the viewing audience is treated to a segueway that leads to…the guns. Something has to be done about the guns. The mind-control operation that brought the passive audience to this point takes them to the next moment of surrender, as if it were part of the same overall Sandy Hook story:

Give up the guns.

In their entrained and tranced state of mind, viewers don’t ask why law-enforcement agencies are so titanically armed to do police work in America, why those agencies have ordered well over a billion rounds of ammunition in the last six months, why every day the invasive surveillance of the population moves in deeper and deeper.

Viewers, in their trance, simply assume government is benevolent and should be weaponized to the teeth, because those viewers subliminally recognize that the television anchors are actually government allies and spokespeople, and aren’t those anchors good and kind and thoughtful and intelligent and honorable?

Therefore, isn’t the government also kind and honorable?
John doesn't seem to understand media fakery, but he is very much against psychiatry and thinks it will be used to diagnose large proportions of the population with mental illnesses to prevent them from getting access to guns. Unfortunately he seems to still believe in Alex Jones's crew. Someone like him would be useful if he supported September Clues.
resolution

The non-Dark Knight Rises map of Gotham.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Very interesting comments, resolution.

So in order to passively follow the official horror story of the Newtown shooting, one needs to be induced by the media into a 'willing suspension of disbelief':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief

And what the cluesforum members demand is everyone's willing suspension of belief (of the authorities and the media).
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Mary is wearing the standard vicsim dress.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I don't know if this particular vicsim and relative has been mentioned already, anyway here's another mother who finds it normal to talk about her dead child with reporters barely days after the events. Sure, why not.

Noah Pozner Recalled as Jewish Boy With Big Heart
http://forward.com/articles/167843/noah ... -big-heart
“Every time I told Noah, ‘I love you,’ he always answered, ‘Not as much as I love you’
From http://forward.com/articles/167843/noah ... -big-heart

I think it is important to also notice that this child would be the one who was "shot 11 times". <_<
http://forward.com/articles/167759/jewi ... n-rampage/

It seems especially important that at least one jewish person is always featured among the victims of these events. Maybe because 'jewish' sounds like 'victim' to the ears of the masses trained by propaganda... or maybe it is to underline the sharing of the same risks and vulnerability with the major population, when this is less and less true every year that goes by.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ So, maybe Spielberg will direct the inevitable movie?

Edit:
Be the first on your block to get a Sandy Hook Memorial ribbon from eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0 ... on&_sop=10
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Rudy Algera wrote:Very interesting comments, resolution.

So in order to passively follow the official horror story of the Newtown shooting, one needs to be induced by the media into a 'willing suspension of disbelief':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief

And what the cluesforum members demand is everyone's willing suspension of belief (of the authorities and the media).
I'll take the shill bait and address the issue of belief. One suspends "disbelief" when one enters a theater or turns on the TV, as the assumption is that the events presented are fictions designed to create an immersive entertainment experience.

"Belief" on the other hand has nothing to do with facts. I do not "believe" there is a sun in the sky or that there is ground beneath my feet. I simply accept those facts as reality. Where the "news" is concerned, the facts are: a) somewhere ink is applied to paper and b) somewhere imagery and sounds are created and transmitted to monitors and speakers over cables or through the air. Beyond that I look at those images and sounds and weigh the narrative against the possibility of these events occurring in reality.

If the narrative describes impossible events, I don't "disbelieve" it, I simply accept that the words and sounds being generated cannot describe real events. If the images presented conflict with one another, or depict evidence of manipulation, as opposed to being visual accounts of real objects, I simply accept that I am observing manipulated images.

There is no need to "believe" or suspend "disbelief" in the real world. If this event had occurred as presented, accepting it as reality would be a slam dunk. As has become the case more and more, the media presents (creates) impossible scenarios, then claims to be "reporting".

How is accepting events that could not possibly have occurred as having not occurred demanding?
lux

Unread post by lux »

Rudy Algera wrote: And what the cluesforum members demand is everyone's willing suspension of belief (of the authorities and the media).
Aren't you a cluesforum member?

If not, what are you?
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Yes, I'm a cluesforum member and I'm convinced that not only writers like Hemingway, but everybody in these days of media fakery, needs a built-in, shock-proof shit detector when reading newspapers, watching tv or listening to the radio.
http://en.proverbia.net/citasautor.asp?autor=13355
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

lux wrote:
Rudy Algera wrote: And what the cluesforum members demand is everyone's willing suspension of belief (of the authorities and the media).
Aren't you a cluesforum member?

If not, what are you?
Lux,

Rudy is into the narrative business and writes horror stories: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2379205

Rudy,

I really don't think it is correct to say that "the cluesforum members are demanding everyone's willing suspension of belief". This forum is not about 'demanding' anything from 'everyone' - or from anyone willing to listen and see. It is about encouraging fellow literate and thoughtful human beings to discern fact from fiction. We are just concerned people, legitimately worried about other people (actually, most inhabitants of this planet) being regularly lied to by the news media on a daily basis. Our only demand, if you will, is directed to the perpetrators of this ongoing scam: "Stop it, you fools !"

When I discuss these matters with friends - or present September Clues to an audience, the very last thing in my mind is to 'demand' anything from anyone. All I humbly ask is for people to see, listen, research and judge for themselves.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

The clever folks on the web’s more popular conspiracy forums B) have uncovered the name “Sandy Hook” on a map of Gotham City seen in the film Batman: Dark Knight Rises – the film that was shown as a man claiming to be the Joker shot and killed 12 people while injuring 58 others in a movie theatre in Aurora, Colorado, earlier this year.
“Sandy Hook” is seen on the map to the immediate left of the left-most walkie-talkie.
“Sandy Hook” now appears below the actor’s hand on the left.

Source- http://anthropinos.com/sandy-hook-refer ... ght-rises/