Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by simonshack »

Maat wrote:... but who would go to the trouble of using an e-acute and still not get the spelling right for the feminine? :rolleyes: So whether it was a joke, dumb mistake or deliberate test, who knows <_<
Maat,

Over the years, I have kept wondering about the consistently poor English/writing/spelling of those pesky shills we've been so often confronted with (remember the invasion of seemingly half-illiterate entities we experienced after the Breivik psyop?). Well, at this point I would think it reasonable to assume that those low-level psy-operatives are recruited in non-English speaking countries and that, basically, the "troll-department" of those psyops is outsourced to cheap labour/ job-starved countries - at safe distance from the locations of these psyops.

It would make sense, when you think about it: the psyoppers wouldn't want, for instance, to have that "farr603" troll (and his Beau-man fiancé :P ) strolling around the Boston area, getting drunk on a Saturday night and spilling the beans. That is, of course, unless those shills are not made of flesh-and-blood...but I doubt they'd have such sophisticated robot softwares if they can't even produce decent fauxtoshop imagery!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:
Maat wrote:... but who would go to the trouble of using an e-acute and still not get the spelling right for the feminine? :rolleyes: So whether it was a joke, dumb mistake or deliberate test, who knows <_<
Maat,

Over the years, I have kept wondering about the consistently poor English/writing/spelling of those pesky shills we've been so often confronted with (remember the invasion of seemingly half-illiterate entities we experienced after the Breivik psyop?). Well, at this point I would think it reasonable to assume that those low-level psy-operatives are recruited in non-English speaking countries and that, basically, the "troll-department" of those psyops is outsourced to cheap labour/ job-starved countries - at safe distance from the locations of these psyops.

It would make sense, when you think about it: the psyoppers wouldn't want, for instance, to have that "farr603" troll (and his Beau-man fiancé :P ) strolling around the Boston area, getting drunk on a Saturday night and spilling the beans. That is, of course, unless those shills are not made of flesh-and-blood...but I doubt they'd have such sophisticated robot softwares if they can't even produce decent fauxtoshop imagery!
Aha! You are probably 'right on the money' there, Simon. It's either that or an overplayed attempt to mimic the average American literacy level for that age group.

...his Beau-man fiancé :lol:

EDIT to add:

I just remembered! My friend, who earns money writing articles & content for websites, once got an assignment to write fake reviews for some holiday resort hotel. They made a point of telling her that a few spelling mistakes were good to make it more believable. She only did a few then quit as it just irked her too much to lie like that.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

All with just the left leg and no other apparent shrapnel injury? What were they doing, a Rockettes routine??

sharing

Unread post by sharing »

That's "Charlie's Angels" remake of "Circus of Terror" :D
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Houdini wrote:Image
All with just the left leg and no other apparent shrapnel injury? What were they doing, a Rockettes routine??
Does anyone else think its a 'coincidence' that Heather 'Amputee' Abbot looks a bit like Heather Mills?
Are the perps getting lazy?

http://icydk.com/2007/10/31/heather-mil ... t-suicide/
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

pov603 wrote: Does anyone else think its a 'coincidence' that Heather 'Amputee' Abbot looks a bit like Heather Mills?
Are the perps getting lazy?

http://icydk.com/2007/10/31/heather-mil ... t-suicide/
I see no resemblance at all (unless all "blondes" look alike to you) :P

Mills (blue-eyed blonde)▼ ______________________________________________________________________▼ Abbott (not blonde)▼
Image Image Image
http://www.hellomagazine.com/profiles/heather-mills/ | http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50145721n | 4:03 : http://www.nbcnews.com/video/rock-cente ... /#52064547

http://kootation.com/mills-pictures-&-p ... 15860.jpg/

http://kootation.com/heather-mills/cele ... s_001.jpg/
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

Maat wrote: Well said, Teryaki! Yes, the old strawman technique of hyperbole and misrepresentation seems to be the default 'fall-back' position for all such "useful idiots" and "truther" controlled ops alike, doesn't it? I guess they know it works to dumb it down, and too confusing for most to grasp how they purposely mix & match their fakery methods, from agent/actors with & without partial cgi to photoshopped stills of layered objects/people/props/sims etc.

I agree that they didn't need to literally set up all the sites and operatives now chanting the counter-play, of course, they only had to water a few pre-existing weeds to have them propagate exponentially. That's what I really meant by 'deliberately devised'; only needing that initial push to pick up momentum.
McGowan also likes to use the term 'photographically verifiable' without realizing that before anything else besides the existence of an ongoing Media Fakery PsyOp becomes 'photographically verifiable,' first the photos themselves must be verifiable. What's 'photographically verifiable' is whether the bogus story peddled by the PsyOp is logically consistent within its own script as depicted in the photos & videos shot for that script. As soon as glaring inconsistencies are found with the script or official narrative within the images, inconsistencies that no 'real event' should have, then a 'real news event' is no longer being analyzed but the extent of the 'big lie' fraud inflicted by the entire 'movie made up of photographs and images and fake news stories' cut up and presented in many pieces on an ongoing basis (sometimes for many decades as in the Moon Landings Hoax, or over a decade like the 9-11 PsyOp).

To then infer from this proven existence of fakery and laughable inconsistencies between the images and the official narrative that the movie was staged 'live' in one take and somehow photographed by real people on the scene who 'caught the acted fakery' is absolutely absurd. There is no need to go through such ridiculously restrictive troubles. Who in the controlled mainstream media is going to call them out on it and say 'hey, you didn't shoot this live, you shot this stuff in advance ?' That's why the crucial portions of these PsyOps are simply shot in advance and aired as 'live' news stories through total media control. Whether any real 'live stories' are later aired with the same actors in the mainstream or alternative media (as in the case of William Rodriguez on the 9-11 PsyOp) peddling further details of their bogus stories is no different than Bruce Willis in "Die Hard" or Steve McQueen in "The Towering Inferno" elaborating on their roles in those movies. Their entire testimony is already discredited as soon as one instance of fakery is conclusively proven. This would be good enough in any properly functioning court of law win your case against fraudsters without having to hear any more BS testimony pushing the same discredited narrative.

As Simon has posted elsewhere on the forum:
falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

False in one particular, false in everything.

This principle of Roman law is still respected and has been appropriated by other disciplines. The concept is that if a witness has been shown to lie in one particular respect in a case, he is not to be trusted in anything else he says. This is why it is important for attorneys to impeach opposing witnesses in court: it discredits the rest of their testimony. The object behind the principle is to reject questionable testimony (even if it might be true) before accepting falsehood into evidence.

The legal principles of interrogating witnesses have been drawn into the task of evaluating historical sources. Just as a witness in court can be impeached by being shown to have lied, an historical source likewise loses much of its authority if its author can be shown to have deliberately falsified something--how can we trust an author concerning fact X when we know him to have lied about fact Y? Such an author may corroborate something a better witness says, but has forfeited our trust where he speaks without corroboration.

So, too, a manuscript bearing copies of ancient works is called a witness: not to a crime, obviously, nor to a contract, nor to historical facts, but rather to an earlier version of its text. Many of the same principles have been drawn into this field as well. A manuscript which contains many errors or bad readings (for example, a simpler phrase replacing a more difficult one which the scribe did not understand, or frequent spelling blunders) cannot be trusted without corroboration from an independent manuscript (i.e., one which is neither its copy nor its descendent).

http://everything2.com/title/falsus+in+ ... in+omnibus
analucia

Unread post by analucia »

Okay, really? And I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet, but I'm supposed to believe that's a real pic? If so, Haslet is the most long-waisted woman I've ever seen. If you try to discern where her waist is from the bottom, then the take-away is she is a freak with a freakishly long waist. And if you go from the top down and try to figure out where her waist is, then she has really freakishly long thighs. So, which is it because I don't recall in any other the other fake footage and photos her having either of these conditions.

Oh, wait! I think this is some type of hommage to magicians and the box is "cutting" her in half and the picture was taken when they pulled her apart so she only appears longer, because it's an illusion. Maybe not, but it's still an illusion, isn't it? And they're so arrogant they put this ridiculous excuse of a photo on a major magazine, it's just sending a big FU out to all the sheeple, they must sit around and laugh all day long that the public eats this stuff up and believes it's real even when it looks this absurd.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

I Literally Avert My Eyes

People magazine, for those that don't remember, started out as a small section in Time magazine with little blurbs about "notables." I literally avert my eyes when confronted by these magazines in the store. I just don't want to know which "celebrity" who has done less for humanity than a TB spore, has developed an STD or is having another crack baby.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Re: HBO Original Series "Veep"
Tonight's episode (16 June 2013)
"Running" (Season 2, Episode 9) (IMDb link)
Appearing in a 10k run is Runner #11, sporting a left leg prosthetic.
sceppy

Unread post by sceppy »

analucia wrote:
Okay, really? And I'm surprised no one has commented on this yet, but I'm supposed to believe that's a real pic? If so, Haslet is the most long-waisted woman I've ever seen. If you try to discern where her waist is from the bottom, then the take-away is she is a freak with a freakishly long waist. And if you go from the top down and try to figure out where her waist is, then she has really freakishly long thighs. So, which is it because I don't recall in any other the other fake footage and photos her having either of these conditions.

Oh, wait! I think this is some type of hommage to magicians and the box is "cutting" her in half and the picture was taken when they pulled her apart so she only appears longer, because it's an illusion. Maybe not, but it's still an illusion, isn't it? And they're so arrogant they put this ridiculous excuse of a photo on a major magazine, it's just sending a big FU out to all the sheeple, they must sit around and laugh all day long that the public eats this stuff up and believes it's real even when it looks this absurd.
That prosthetic leg, appears to have been made without her right leg shape in mind.
It almost looks like it could actually fit a real leg into it. Like a large thigh boot. :rolleyes:
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

sceppy wrote:
analucia wrote:

That prosthetic leg, appears to have been made without her right leg shape in mind.
It almost looks like it could actually fit a real leg into it. Like a large thigh boot. :rolleyes:
DEPARTURE FROM EDITORIAL STYLE

The box covering over a third of Adrianne Haslett is a departure of style for People magazine as can be seen here: https://www.google.com/search?safe=off& ... qAHjloC4DA

There is enough of Adrianne missing to give me separation anxiety:

ADRIANNE!!!!!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Oh geez, I missed this one re "Heather Abbott" on Apr 23: http://www.salon.com/2013/04/23/maratho ... e_foot_ap/

"Alfred Colonese, Mick Henn, Dale Abbott, first lady Michelle Obama, Heather Abbott, Jason Geremia, and Michelle Dalrymple at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. (Credit: AP/Courtesy of Alfred Colonese)"
... The day of the bombings, Abbott and a half-dozen friends took in the traditional Patriots’ Day Red Sox game at Fenway Park. They left early and headed to Forum, where a friend tends bar and where former New England Patriots were gathered to raise money for offensive guard Joe Andruzzi’s cancer foundation.

The restaurant is at 755 Boylston Street, not far from the marathon’s finish line.

Abbott was at the back of the long line, waiting as bouncers checked ID’s, when the first blast went off. Unlike many, she knew exactly what it was.
“I felt like I was watching the footage on 9/11,” said Abbott, who works in human resources for Raytheon Company in Portsmouth, R.I. ...
:rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raytheon

http://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/
http://bbn.com/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Maat wrote: “I felt like I was watching the footage on 9/11,” said Abbott, who works in human resources for Raytheon Company in Portsmouth, R.I. ...
Auuughhh!

And of course, Raytheon was an eager vicsim-supplier on 9/11 !

Sorry for linking to this perpy website - but in this case the info is good...
Raytheon Employees were on every 9/11 flight that hit a target
http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... =125x57477
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Maat wrote:Image
Looks like Michelle O. was added after the fact.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... d193.54562