Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by brianv »

They messed up on patching the female clown together. Look at the 'V' neck colouration! Wrong head bozos!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

removed my quoted post - brianv

I wonder if the fact that they put her underneath the PIZZA sign has any hidden meaning because PIZDA means "cunt" in Polish :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

bostonterrierowner wrote: I wonder if the fact that they put her underneath the PIZZA sign has any hidden meaning because PIZDA means "cunt" in Polish :)
"Her" is a badly done photoshop creation. Your crude point is wasted BTO.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I suppose it could be. They definitely seem to have sick imaginations; but perhaps they have trained us too well to try to find things like that. I am learning that it may be wrong to try to think like them rather than come to an understanding about them.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

anonjedi2 wrote:I called the number on the Pizza sign. It rings and rings, no answer, no voicemail. Will try again during business hours. :D
Any update?

Do we have any viewers in the Boston area who could stop in and visit Our Hero? The closest Costco to the heart of Boston is 2 Mystic View Rd. in Everett; the other is further out at 200 Legacy Blvd. in Dedham.

Somehow I envision a circle jerk where you go to the Everett store and are told, "oh no, he works at the Dedham location"... and when you go to Dedham, it's "Jeff works at the Everett store..."

Or else "it's his day off"... "he works the night shift"... "he called in sick"....

That's some "welcome back to work" he got, eh? No big banners, no cake, just a worker in a red vest and some unidentified woman. And how is it possible those people in the background are blissfully unaware of the presence of a major celebrity only a few feet away from them?!?!
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

This is address of Costco warehouse where Baumann used to work: 311 Daniel Webster Highway Nashua, NH 03060-5702
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... o#p2383896 . . . posted April 2013

More recently (June 21, 2014) . . . Bauman returns to work at Nashua Costco
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Just want to add something to my previous comment about the people in the background being unaware of BombMan's presence.

One possible way to try to convince others that news events/interviews employ green screens is the fact that the people in the background appear unaware of the camera.

I can remember watching TV news in the 70's (when I still had a TV). A reporter would be on a NY City street and behind him/her would be a crowd of people pushing to try to get on film - waving, jumping up and down, mugging for the camera. In real life, people are very aware of the presence of a news camera and a crowd will gather.

Yet here we have Cowboy Hat Hero being interviewed on a Boston street (posted earlier in this thread - the one with the wavy green screen) and people are walking by across the street without even turning their heads to look at a TV camera, crew, and reporter! If it was real and people saw this "hero" that they recognize from TV, a big crowd of cheering people would soon gather.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

I agree that it is another good gauge of the fakery. Because everything is complete artifice, there is no realistic representation of individual or group behavior, even in casual, bread-&-butter situations like "walk-bys" of "interviews" and so on. In these faked events the behaviors seem to be either too much or too little for any sort of realistic psychology.
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

I came across this bit of news today. I guess these events are staged and used to keep the headlines up to date and keep reminding you that this happened. Attached is a picture of his "severe" injuries that didn't even singe the hair on his legs!!!!

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/boston ... th/729240/

sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

fast67vellen2o wrote:I came across this bit of news today. I guess these events are staged and used to keep the headlines up to date and keep reminding you that this happened. Attached is a picture of his "severe" injuries that didn't even singe the hair on his legs!!!!

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/boston ... th/729240/

Interesting, that site Elite Daily was created by a 22 year old in a dorm room much like Facebook - "Zuckerberg".
"Arabov started Elite Daily along with friend Jonathon Francis in their dorm room at Pace University. After graduation, the duo teamed up with Gerard Adams, a serial entrepreneur, and self-made multi-millionaire who was willing to take a chance and privately invest in the publication. The site hasn't been around that long and it is already pulling in significant traffic. The company told Business Insider it now reaches 8 million monthly unique visitors."

http://www.businessinsider.com/elite-da ... z3Bd0lfD4K

http://www.businessinsider.com/elite-da ... nch-2013-6

The writer of that article, Emily Arata - Here's a ridiculous blurb - "Emily studied Communications & Media Studies at Fordham University in the Bronx. She can analyze Britney Spears music videos for extended periods of time and hates when people use "lady" as an adjective. Travel, reading and vegetarian cooking are okay, too."

And according to this, she published dozens of articles in a single day. (Yeah right).
http://elitedaily.com/author/earata/
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Emily Arata?

As in: er·ra·tum
iˈrätəm,-ˈrā-,-ˈrat-/Submit
noun
plural noun: errata
an error in printing or writing.
a list of corrected errors appended to a book or published in a subsequent issue of a journal.
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Rebekah DiMartino invites conspiracy theory haters to her amputation

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIU5EtBf-oE

Anyone go?

Apparently, prior to the amputation on Monday, she had undergone 17 operations, including putting metal plates, screws and rods in her leg, and suffered a serious bone infection, since she was injured in the finishing line explosion at the Boston Marathon in April 2013.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3IkeXPsSO

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Doubt it! There aren't many "conspiracy theory haters" here!

Or do I read her correctly? There are lots of folks who hate conspiracy theories! I'm one.
Sophia Perennis
Banned

Unread post by Sophia Perennis »

kickstones wrote:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIU5EtBf-oE
Her video was rather unconvincing. If there's one thing I've noticed about crisis actors, it's that they never respond like a genuine human being. For example, if I had my leg blown off in some tragic event, the last thing I would be doing is poking fun at the people saying "it didn't happen" or "you're a crisis actor" and use a strawman like: "if I'm a crisis actor, where's my paycheck?" to substantiate my claims. If my leg had actually been blown off I would be outright hostile to anyone who claimed it didn't happen and that my pain and suffering was not real; I think any normal human being would respond with outright hostility to claims of acting or fakery in a genuine tragedy. Yet this is never observed with crisis actors. This bitch, and every other crisis actor for that matter, always seem to make fun of the whole thing - as if it's all a big joke and like losing a limb is no big deal. Then they play it around as if anyone that questions the authenticity of the event is just some crazy wacko that loves terrorists.

And it's not confined to the Boston Hoaxathon, look at the bullshit ISIS "beheadings". People's sons are supposedly brutally murdered and plastered all over the internet yet the "family members" are on TV the next day smiling, laughing, and talking about forgiving the perpetrators. You simply can't make this shit up.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Ew, what an icky looking character. Is she 100% real? There seems to be some augmentation going on to me.