Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by simonshack »

Huge_Diaper wrote: Can anyone tell me what's going on the the background here? To me, it looks like it was windy that day and their green screen wasn't secured properly. Why else would Carlos and the interviewer be unaffected but the background stretches and shrinks?
Yes, these "Drunk Backdrop Distortions" (let's call them "DBD's") are a fairly frequent feature of the more recent psyop imagery. As it is, I have observed many such 'tipsy backdrops' (in various suspect psyop / and NASA-related imagery) but never really elaborated / or even brought up the subject, because such "DBD moments" are often quite subtle / if not imperceptible - so it's tough to illustrate them in compelling manner. In this case, however, we have a pretty clear / noticeable example of this 'phenomenon' :

The backdrop behind Carlos Arredondo is clearly undergoing heavy distortion - yet Carlos himself appears unaffected by the same. The first questions we have to get out of the way is: "is this a well-known effect of camera movement? Could this be some sort of optical effect/distortion induced by any particular/special lens we know of?" The answer to these questions is, decisively : no.

Instead, what we see here suggests that the backdrop reacts to 'camera movement' differently than the foreground does. This should be, in itself, sufficient to determine that we are looking at some digitally composed imagery - as opposed to real, unadulterated video footage. We may only speculate as to what exactly causes this glitch (unless we get special clearance to access Hollywool / Military film-animation hubs), but a fair guess would be that the algorithms regulating the camera movement (foreground relative to background) are imperfectly calibrated. In simple words, it's just a dumb, digital software bug.

I dread to think that we, on this forum, may possibly be inadvertently providing useful tips (free-of-charge) for the psyop-image-software-developers to improve their products... :( :P
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Could the background/buildings be just a green screen and then there's another layer with the pedestrians in the background and then Carlos in the foreground of course? I think he is in a studio and then they added the background in and did a poor job. I saw a lot of that type of thing with Sandy Hook "raw" footage too.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sunshine05 wrote:Could the background/buildings be just a green screen and then there's another layer with the pedestrians in the background and then Carlos in the foreground of course? I think he is in a studio and then they added the background in and did a poor job. I saw a lot of that type of thing with Sandy Hook "raw" footage too.
Oh absolutely, dear Sunshine - my underlying assumption is indeed that green-screening /chroma-keying is at play here. What I was trying to elaborate a little about - was only why (technically speaking) such 'drunk backdrops' might occur - in digital post-production / editing / rendering. Let me try and clarify my thoughts:

Here's another example. Note how little the very slight 'handheld-camera-movement' affects the foreground characters - versus how much it affects the backdrop (which even seems to rotate / revolve all by itself - quite heftily!). Clearly, something is 'playing up' here :

So, what precisely might be 'playing up' here? Well, a plausible, technical explanation may be that - as you said - the characters were filmed in a studio ("LAYER 1") - and the backdrop scenery ("LAYER 2") was added in post-production (green-screening). Now, since any camera jiggles contained in LAYER 1 must 'translate' into LAYER 2 backdrop jiggling, the imaging software 3-D algorithms would be programmed to simulate such perspective interactions (or else the backdrop would remain unnaturally static). However, if this 'translation' (i.e. the foreground vs backdrop relative "jiggle ratio", if you will) is poorly calibrated, this might go to explain what we see in this Arredondo "street scenery" - with its absurd 'drunk backdrop'. Hope this makes sense, Sunshine - technical issues aren't always easy to put down in words.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Yes, thank you. That does make sense.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Which chords is he playing? I can't figure it out, for the life of me!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Who took the above footage? Was it a passer-by with a cellphone who uploaded it to Youtube, or was it shot by professional camera operators?
If the latter, why would they need Youtube's "stabilization" tool? Does this 'tool' stabilise the background, leaving objects in the foreground un-touched?
And it didn't do a very good job did it?

"just me walking through a parking lot filming a hot dog trapped in a truck before I freed him"

Could you elaborate on this please? Sounds rather er...peculiar to me!
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

While studying that bomb hoax "footage" from Volgograd railway station (December 29 2013, 16 vicsims), the frame stabilisation software for Linux (a de-shake plugin for transcode) was toyed with. That open source software has a large number of parameters for fine tweaking; it's probably better than the online application that Google makes available.

In the case of that Russia rail station bomb hoax film, the video hoaxers artificially added a fake 'camera shake'; to create the impression that the shock wave from the 'bomb blast' was so big that it rocked the CCTV camera on its mount. Hmm..

See: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... fears.html

Using that transcode de-shake plugin, it's possible to undo a fake camera shake.

However, the effect of running that de-shake algorithm is nothing like the fake footage that SimonShack has highlighted above.

All it does is object segmentation / frame differencing. An array of motion vectors is then created, to determine the movement between each frame; and then a geometric transformation (rotation / translation) is used to reverse that shake. Importantly, each pixel in the frame has the same motion vector applied to it. And that's not what SimonShack is identifying here.

In January 2014, some really poor video hoaxes from Britain were found with the same Drunk Backdrop Distortions (DBDs!) that Simon has neatly documented above:

Image Image
See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZMdbS-eFo

The difference is that the British footage, while just as fake, is not of any global importance. The GIFs above capture the DBDs from some fake police incident outside an unemployment office.

At the time, I chalked it up as the sort of crap footage that the Head of Media Studies at the local Technical College might cook up in her spare time with $20 software, as a favour for Nutwork. More revealing that Simon is finding the same DBD video flaws in significantly more important PSYOPs. :lol:
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

My favourite part of this video is Arredondo continually shaking like a leaf.

It is ham overacting- perhaps he was hanging out for whatever drug
the "directors" of the video had him hooked on.

I agree with Simon, that this is very poor green screening from
a ludicrously inept actor with no explanation of compression/shake correction.
Evil Edna
Banned

Unread post by Evil Edna »

The transcode de-shake plugin mentioned above, with tutorial and example videos, is here: http://public.hronopik.de/vid.stab/features.php

From briefly studying the 'hot dog' video - it looks like a phenomenon of the CMOS image sensor; the so-called "rolling shutter effect" (or the "jello wobble effect").

The CMOS sensor is favoured in cellphones because of its low-cost and low-power consumption. However, the phone's CPU cannot transfer data from the sensor array to memory in a single frame period (probable limitation of a narrow data bus and slow bus clock.) Instead, scanning takes multiple frame periods, during which time the image undergoes re-sampling. Also, the CMOS sensor scanlines are usually interleaved (e.g. the first memory transfer reads every odd row/scanline in the image array; second transfer reads every even row, and, again, the image is re-sampled between data transfers). Throw in a camera shake, and this creates a "jello wobble" effect, like this:

That "jello wobble" affects everything in the frames - foreground and background alike - and could only be corrected - if at all - by making compensations to the entire frame.

A completely different anomaly to the fake Arredondo footage, where we see a rigidly static foreground and wobbling and warping background, which must be the result of fake video layering.

Compare the two flaws; they are nothing like each other.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Hollywood Producer Nathan Folks says that the Boston Bombing was "hyper-reality film-making"

“I’m not fooled and I’m not going to let everyone else be fooled. Someone has to speak out against it and they can follow me, they can do whatever they want, but at the end of day, the truth has to come out sometime.”

I find it very interesting that someone from Hollywood is coming out and blowing the whistle (so to speak) on this event. I wonder what that will mean for his career moving forward. Interview in youtube video at the link below.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014/05 ... alse-flag/
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thank goodness!

I am going to echo Simon in saying: regardless of any politics or secret motivations you can assume about a Hollywood guy who worked on solidifying the Titanic hoax in people's imaginations, we should be thankful that someone is using their celebrity in this fashion.

Of course it is suspicious and we have a right to be mistrustful because of all the years we have been lied to on so many levels, but what can we really say about someone demonstrating common sense? They either really believe what they are saying or they don't.

It's either a honey-pot for researchers and investigators and there is still some "they" that is willing to 'sacrifice' the shitty Boston bombing event (a weak point in their sim) or for some reason he is legitimate.

Perhaps if he confesses to some doubts about the Titanic story and he does a full 'tell all' that completely ruins his career it would be noble but not as smart as what he is testing here ... and the former may be too much to ask of this kind of Hollywood person. I am not sure how to feel about it until we see more people wake up and I hope sincerely — regardless of whether it is part of a nefarious plot or 'Catch 22' — that people do.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nathan (to see) Folks - move right along! He only adds to the noise by concluding that the "Tsarnaev's" were FBI patsies, doesn't have the ability to see further than his nose.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

EDIT
Last edited by CitronBleu on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
CitronBleu

EDIT
Last edited by CitronBleu on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
CitronBleu

EDIT
Last edited by CitronBleu on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.