Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
sunshine05

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by sunshine05 »

CitronBleu wrote:Any comments?
I have always thought that something looked wrong with "Celeste". Her body proportions look way off. Her upper legs look too skinny to go with the overweight face and stomach.

I agree that the water drinking and the boy's arm movements look odd. Oh, and I just caught the table moving! Good catch.
nimblehorse

Unread post by nimblehorse »

It looks like the kid is innocently pulling up the sleeves of his oversized sweater.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nimblehorse wrote: It looks like the kid is innocently pulling up the sleeves of his oversized sweater.
...in what appears to be a "video" created in Blender or Maya.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

EDIT
Last edited by CitronBleu on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Citroen, please see my comments on your statement at http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1723.

I'm trying to avoid the Boston thread becoming overtaken by general discussion, hence the location for my response.
CitronBleu

EDIT
Last edited by CitronBleu on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
CitronBleu

EDIT
Last edited by CitronBleu on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
CitronBleu

EDIT
CitronBleu

EDIT
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear CitronBleu,

I have temporarily deactivated your account - as I see you've started systematically deleting your own posts. Why is that?
Please do contact me by e-mail at simonshack(AT)libero.it - and let me know what's up. Thanks.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:Dear CitronBleu,

I have temporarily deactivated your account - as I see you've started systematically deleting your own posts. Why is that?
Please do contact me by e-mail at simonshack(AT)libero.it - and let me know what's up. Thanks.
Thank you Simon, I scoured my Mod Control Panel this morning looking for same, but my privileges don't extend that far!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks Brian - let's hope that CB hasn't suffered some sort of 'burnout' - as he's made a number of fine contributions here, especially in the NASA threads. As you know, we've seen this "self-erasing" antics occurring in the past with former, frequent contributors such as "reel deal" and "whatsgoingon"...
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

See if you can set the edit time to 15-30 minutes. After that, they'll need to talk to a mod to make changes.
;)
simonshack wrote:Thanks Brian - let's hope that CB hasn't suffered some sort of 'burnout' - as he's made a number of fine contributions here, especially in the NASA threads. As you know, we've seen this "self-erasing" antics occurring in the past with former, frequent contributors such as "reel deal" and "whatsgoingon"...
HonestlyNow

A Case of Foreshadowing

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

The following movie came up in casual conversation today.

Rust and Bone (2012)
The movie was released 17 May 2012 in France/Belgium/Switzerland, and 1 September 2012 in the U.S.
The Boston Marathon Bombing (BoMB) media clips were released 15 April 2013.

The movie stars Marion Cotillard. She plays Stephanie, who "works at a local marine tourist park where she suffers a tragic accident during a show and wakes up in the hospital to realize that her legs have been amputated."

From "The Independent":
Rust and Bone was one of the first films she signed up for after the birth of Marcel. Seeing the actress without legs is a punch in the guts – even if it is just CGI. She says she didn't do any research into amputees, apart from watching footage of how to move. "It was not so much the physicality of the part that interested me, but the emotion. I haven't lost my legs, but I have lost, and I have felt pain. I knew the CGI would work, because otherwise, there was going to be no movie.

"The first scene I did without legs, I was in a wheelchair, so my legs were bandaged up underneath me. In every scene, the CGI people were so quick, and so discreet, that I barely noticed them. I have to say, when I saw it for the first time in a cinema, I was amazed. It is so powerful."
source: http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/a ... marion.jpg

Ms. Cotillard is mentioned twice elsewhere at CF:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... d#p2388299
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... d#p2359157
CitronBleu

Dear CF members,

Hello and apologies for my recent breakdown due to my suffering a brief panic episode. However I am happy to say I am back and have joyfully recovered.

The following video is from a news report which aired in
April 2014. The video footage purports to depict the survivor story of two Boston bombing victims. However, I do not believe the story is real. I believe the video footage is a computer animated simulation that resembles reality to such a point that is not possible, or almost impossible, to make the difference between the simulation itself and reality.

Yes, I am claiming the existence of a
non-public computer programming software source with the technology necessary to create what I call Virtual Synthetic Reality (VSR) indistinguishable from Objective Reality (OR). I will call this proposition Postulate Number 1.

There are many unknowns about how it works, or how much of any particular news footage is VSR, but I believe Postulate Number 1, the existence of VSR, to be true.

The video below is interesting because I believe it shows how much progress has been made in VSR technology over the past few years. Indeed this video segment is virtually indistinguishable from OR.

NOTE: my comments/remarks in no way are meant to hurt/offend/criticize/deny the existence of any victim of terrorism, but only to analyze digital imagery and in particular to postulate on the existence of image manipulation.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP_qHNZ6b6A

Please observe the man's head, neck, and facial features movements in the following gif animations taken from the above video footage:

(00:28-00:31)

Image GIFSoup

(01:14-01:17)

Image GIFSoup

(01:18-01:22)

Image GIFSoup

[03:52-04:00]

Image GIFSoup

[04:14-04:18]

Image GIFSoup

[06:00-06:08]

Image GIFSoup

[09:13-09:18]

Image GIFSoup

And the Final [09:47-09:53]

Image GIFSoup

Gentlemen, Ladies, I therefore posit this video is evidence the above news footage presented to us as real is, as defined in Postulate number 1, a digital simulation created by VSR technology.

Feel free to comment and tell me what you think.