Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
anonjedi2

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Not sure how we missed this story on here, but it seems our hero Jeff Bombman has gotten married. :D

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/11/01/b ... s-married/
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Here we are at the end of the Joker's trial and this may be the first commentary on it. I find that a good thing, it shows that nobody is buying into it being a real trial of any interest whatsoever. This newly published essay by Miles Mathis on the subject is very good. I don't agree with every point he makes but certainly many of them. His lawyer in this staged play, Marcia Clarke is a real joker with a string of fake clients and the fact that she opened her statement by saying "He did it " is hilarious.

He also references the Gabby Giffords hoax and while I disagree with more of his conclusions here, particularly the fact the Giffords was injured in some fashion, it still makes some very good points.

This essay is worth a read. http://mileswmathis.com/boston2.pdf
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Correction - I think you meant Judy Clarke. Marcia Clark was the fake attorney in the fake OJ trial. :)
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

anonjedi2 wrote:Correction - I think you meant Judy Clarke. Marcia Clark was the fake attorney in the fake OJ trial. :)
Yes thanks for that correction. The verdict is in and the surprise twist is he was found guilty on all counts! :o One law for the rich, another for the sims. :D
gnosismoses

Unread post by gnosismoses »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7LmxyZXMw0
Naomi Wolf says "I'm skeptical of certain news events that seem more theatrical than the norm... All this nonsense can enter the media stream for purposes that have to do with advancing agendas"
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

A minor observation...

Kim Giroux is alleged to have been one of the nurses in 'tent A' during the Boston firecracker.
“There were penetrating wounds, people that were impaled with metal, glass. There were burns, there were amputations, cardiac arrest, several children with injuries,” she said. “We have had training, but we never had real wounds. You know, you’re training has always been simulation, where you are told that this is what’s coming in, but you never see it. Yesterday I saw it. I hope I never have to live through that again.”
She was tending to an Army Veteran who, along with a group of comrades, had just traversed the entire length of the marathon course in full gear, including fatigues, full backpack, combat boots and photos of brothers-in-arms who had never made it back home.

Moments later, back-to-back bomb blasts in Copley Square triggered instincts in both heroes and spurred them to the duties for which they'd been trained.
Based on her linkedin profile (she got her nursing degree in 1985) & her facebook page (she was born in 1969) she should be well into her 40's. Which seems right as she's meant to be an assistant professor.
Just then, I heard a sudden loud noise and felt a vibration shake the ground under me. From the look on the Rucker’s face, I knew he’d heard that sound before. I asked if he’d served overseas; he quietly replied, “Yes.” I tried to allay his fears by telling him we’d be okay. He told me to do my job, and said he was going to do his. In an instant, his job had changed from marching to honor fallen service members to joining his fellow Tough Ruckers helping to secure the area and evacuate the wounded. My job had changed from treating dehydration and sore feet to coping with a disaster none of us could have anticipated.
Now at the time of the Boston Bombing she supposedly worked at the Mount Wachusett Community College and sure enough searching the site you come across a few mentions of her name &, as far as I can tell, the first identified photo of this alleged individual.

She's meant to be 44 years old there... I have to admit I'm just not seeing that.

Either way since then she's moved on to work at the North Shore Medical Centre. Even receiving 'special recognition' (no photos) by her new company along with other alleged Boston firecracker first attendees.

Here you can see Kim messaging Carlos Arredondo earlier today

I find it fascinating that these characters are still apparently wandering around quite blazingly with institutions protecting their identities even now... assuming they exist at all. Which, in the case of this Kim Giroux, I doubt.

So if there are any Cluesforum contributors or readers living in or near Boston perhaps this 'North Shore Medical Centre' might be a good place to start a field investigation. A 'real life' 'eyewitness' to a 'terrorist attack*' works there right now... indeed several eyewitnesses work there apparently.

* An 'attack' which has hilariously been torn to pieces by youtubes 'Peekay'. Here's just one of his many amusing observations...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqvV1pZN3Go
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Critical Mass wrote:Based on her linkedin profile (she got her nursing degree in 1985) & her facebook page (she was born in 1969) she should be well into her 40's. Which seems right
Got her nursing degree at age 16? No, it doesn't seem right.
Critical Mass

fbenario wrote: Got her nursing degree at age 16? No, it doesn't seem right.
Good spot
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Yeah Peekay's youtube page is pretty awesome, within the last month he's posted some crazy Boston Bombing clips, this guy painstakingly analyzes frame by frame video and comes up with So Many smoking guns of FAKERY :angry:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jo8uHRLYKc
CIE
Banned

Unread post by CIE »

Pee Kay has some cool stuff (hope he is no disinfo).... here his "brain" test:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrRnRfrjmRU

Note: At 4:58 the Russian flag looks strange, almost as 2 flags or torn apart (?)

Here one which depicts some "helicopter" video or shot from above in a building (?)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajVtJiLF4Y

I also noticed a fun idea, some of the names of the actors involved resemble real actors or film characters:

Clowery - Clooney
Colton Killgore - Col. Killgore from Apocalypse Now (napalm in the morning)
Kensky - Klaus Kinsky
Di Martino - Dean Martin
Julia Malarkey - Malarkey is a paratrooper in "Band Of Brothers" :lol:

Also curious about the symbolism with the flags, all went down, but in the background the American one can be seen flattering. Anyone has seen the flag of Israel and what happened to it ?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Malarkey means bullshit.

Malarkey 1. speech or writing designed to obscure, mislead. Quite unlike the videos being posted. :ph34r:
Critical Mass

sacredcowslayer wrote:Finally, if you or any members have a legal question I'll be glad to answer (where appropriate of course) as best I can.
It's a minor query really however one of the absurdities of this Boston Hoaxathon story was the supposed trial of 'Dzhokhar Tsarnaev' and in particular his 'defence'.
Boston (CNN)Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's attorney made one thing clear during her opening statement in the Boston Marathon bombing trial: He did it.

"It was him," defense attorney Judy Clarke told jurors.
Peekay & Miles Mathis have also pointed out how ridiculous that was.

I know debating such plot points is as useful as debating whether or not 'Elves are better than Orcs' in LOTR or some other silly nonsense but nonetheless I'd still be interested in your opinion on this supposed 'defence strategy'.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Still one of the most obvious flaws of the story to me was the part where the "Big Brother" was 'killed' and 40+ police officers didn't chase "The Joker" leaving in a 'stolen' police SUV, yet all stayed to care for 1 (?!) wounded cop. You could hear them thinking "why chase him, tomorrow we'll have the Boston Lockdown and he will be found hiding in a boat". :rolleyes:
Critical Mass

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

starfish prime wrote:Conventional medicine seems to have little value beyond addressing traumatic injury, though even that is becoming questionable, with medical articles such as this one from the Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, based on the ridiculous "improvised tourniquets" of the Boston Marathon hoax:

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... on_bombing
You may be interested to know that Lieutenant Colonel David Richard King, who wrote that paper, was also apparently a marathon runner that day.

Here he is on ABC describing his experience...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3lF4dM3RrQ

Here he is being, quite literally, 'illuminated' by freemasons...

'We own the finish line' indeed.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

The Boston Marathon exercise has come full circle with Marky Mark in the central role for the movie "Patriots Day" (the new term for April 15th :P ):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c9IpI_pNGI