Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
sunshine05

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by sunshine05 »

I agree with you that this is simulated. You're right. The things that you pointed out about the guy don't look natural. The things that you pointed out about the Corcoran video didn't look right either.

I've been thinking for a while now that the "people" involved in Sandy Hook and Boston are total simulations. Many believe they are actors but I think there is too much risk that they could be recognized so why use actors when it's possible to create simulated beings? I believe the technology exists (based on the Brad Pitt movie, Benjamin Button for example) to use not just pictures but video of people to tell the story. I became suspicious that they were doing this when they showed the "victims" of the Ohio kidnapping story. Also, look at "Snowden". I think they can make them appear any way they want to.

I've also been thinking about Robbie Parker of Sandy Hook. Do you remember when they had him laughing just before being interviewed and everyone said "Busted! He has to be an actor!"? I believe the reason "they" did that was because they want conspiracy theorists to latch on to the idea of actors because that inhibits them from considering the truth - that they are all simulated characters. All of the parents of SH kids, all of the Boston bombing victims. I really believe this is what we're seeing and media fakery has jumped to a whole new level. Thanks, CitronBleu.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

sunshine05 wrote:I've also been thinking about Robbie Parker of Sandy Hook. Do you remember when they had him laughing just before being interviewed and everyone said "Busted! He has to be an actor!"? I believe the reason "they" did that was because they want conspiracy theorists to latch on to the idea of actors because that inhibits them from considering the truth - that they are all simulated characters.
Hello Sunshine,

Thank you for your comments. Yes, and one of the main motives behind the Boston bombing was perhaps to eliminate the opposition. Mao once said "You must let the grass grow before you cut it." What he did to get rid of the opposition to his rule was to suddenly allow free expression. People were allowed for the first time to openly criticize the government. So good as long as it lasted. After all his opponents had come out of the closet, Mao made a mass sweep, arrested and imprisoned all who had voiced an opinion against him.

To me the Boston bombing appears to be the same tactic to create a bizarre, full-of-discrepency event designed to encourage the opposition to openly criticize the veracity of the narrative. The tactic is then to mass produce these simulated news reports with the purported victims in interviews, socializing in every days life events, etc., with the goal to ridicule, dismiss, and prove the opposition wrong, once everyone comes out, through the proof of SVR.

Indeed how can anyone not react with belief when moving, full of life victims, indistinguishable from Objective Reality (OR), are presented on television?

However according to Wikipedia, simulated reality is a hypothesis:

Below are the three postulates graphic I made yesterday:

Edit: the term I am using is SVR (Synthetic Virtual Reality) and not VSR (Virtual Synthetic Reality) as I erroneously did in my previous post. The term Virtual in English means "quasi-" which does not correctly describe the digital simulation from Postulate number 1. The term Synthetic in English means "put together," "fabricated." Therefore the meaning of SVR is a virtual reality, or almost reality, or close to reality, that is assembled, put together, actualized.
CitronBleu

I am reposting the video news footage purported to show Boston bombing victims Celeste Corcoran and her daughter Sydney. This footage was posted on YouTube on 15 April 2014 and is an excerpt from local TV WCVB Channel 5 Boston, an ABC company affiliate. ABC, or American Broadcasting Company, is owned by parent company the Walt Disney Company. Its chairman and CEO is Bob Iger.

While CEO of Walt Disney in 2009, Iger earned total compensation of $29,028,362, which included a base salary of $2,038,462, a cash bonus of $9,260,000, stock awards of $6,336,509 and option awards of $8,308,647. Iger earned a $13.5 million bonus in 2010, which was a 45.4% increase from 2009. He made $34.3M in 2013, with his cash bonus down 14.7% from the previous year. (1)

I posit the video footage below is an example of Synthetic Virtual Reality (SVR):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O61xsA2Iqks

To substantiate my claim, I contend that the following short GIF (Graphic Interchange Format) file sequences extracted from the above video footage are evidence of SVR glitches or defects inherent to the technology employed at the time it was produced or voluntarily inserted image incongruities.

NOTE: my comments, remarks, or observations are in no way meant to hurt, offend, criticize, or deny the existence of any victim of terrorism, but only to analyze digital imagery and in particular to postulate on the existence of image manipulation. Terrorism and the pain it causes is a serious threat to humanity and must be combatted with all possible means. Video analysis is protected under Fair Use act.

Celeste Corcoran’s semi-transparent facial texture and upper body head movements in sequence from back [00:27-00:30].

Image GIFSoup

Sydney Corcoran’s lip movements, Sydney Corcoran’s lower lip downward color expansion, Sydney’s Corcoran unstable/shifting beauty spot position [00:37-00:40].

or

[00:38-00:42]
Image GIFSoup

Sydney’s Corcoran unstable/shifting beauty spot position [00:43-00:46].

Image GIFSoup

Sydney Corcoran's upper lip movement/shape [01:02-01:04].

or

Image GIFSoup

Sydney’s Corcoran unstable/shifting beauty spot position, Sydney Corcoran’s facial movements around eye area (orbicular oculi muscle area) [01:02-01:09].

Image GIFSoup

Water motion in glass held by man at upper left, little kid’s arm movement, unstable table shift movement to the left [01:19-00:21].

or

Image GIFSoup

Man’s upper body movements and/or position, shifting and moving background decor, table at lower left shifts right then left [01:38-01:40].

Image GIFSoup

Lower left elongated black object movement/swing [01:49-01:53].

or

Image GIFSoup

Girl’s neckline, and unstable/shifting beauty spot position [02:02-02:06].

Image GIFSoup

Guy’s left hand movements/texture/appearance/shape [02:33-02:44].

Image GIFSoup

Celeste Corcoran’s head/neck movement [03:08-03:10].

or

Image GIFSoup

NOTE: my comments, remarks, or observations are in no way meant to hurt, offend, criticize, or deny the existence of any victim of terrorism, but only to analyze digital imagery and in particular to postulate on the existence of image manipulation. Terrorism and the pain it causes is a serious threat to humanity and must be combatted with all possible means. Video analysis is protected under Fair Use act.

(1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Iger

Edit for clarity and grammar
sunshine05

I want to make a few more comments about the wedding/recovery video that you posted yesterday. This woman claims to have a pain level of 11 on a scale of 1-10, yet her nails are perfectly done and she's planning a wedding. Oh and now contemplating amputation! All in an average day!

It's clear that the intent of all of these media pieces is to glamorize amputations. They're trying to portray it as "cool". It's really creepy but I have no doubt that's what we're seeing.

---- All of the "victims" had missing legs. What are the odds? I don't recall any loss of arms or anyone horribly disfigured with facial injuries or burns.

--- The brand new Spaulding rehab clinic just happened to have it's grand opening a week after the Boston "bombing" to cater to all of the new amputees of the city.

---- The Iron Man movie came out right around that time and part of the script consisted of people with lost limbs who they were rebuilding, making them superhuman.

---- Think about Adrienne Haslet --- the dancer! Plenty of news clips with her shopping, smiling happily at the new Spaulding clinic, talk of a guest appearance on Dancing With The Stars. (whatever happened with that?)

---- Countless other "victims" attending sporting events, waving flags. "It's cool to be an amputee." is the message.

---- I wonder about the Oscar Pistorius trial --- good looking guy, double amputee, Olympic champion.

It is really in our faces. Because of all of these things, I am completely open to the idea that what we're seeing in these videos is simulated. They have invested a lot in this theme.
CitronBleu

I find one of the most interesting sequences of the above posted video to be this one:

Man’s upper body movements and/or position, shifting and moving background decor, table at lower left shifts right then left [01:38-01:40].

Image GIFSoup

Simon you have revealed I believe several instances of NASA videos in which whole sections of the background shift unnaturally.

If we make the assumption these videos are digital animations, as I do, these background shifts make sense. In order to provide the viewer with a realistic hand held camera shaking effect, the appearance of this shaking must come from the animation being viewed, and not from the camera since there is none.

Therefore the computer making the nearly infinite instantaneous calculations will constantly readjust the decor (and characters and objects according to their relevant perspectives) up, down, left, and right (xy axis) to give to the viewer the illusion of a natural hand-held camera in the hands of a standing human observer. These continuous calculations are far from being perfect or even mastered correctly, as the computer seems to be making delayed calculations, which create a lag effect, as in this GIF extract in which the characters appear to be in a rocking boat.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

CitronBleu wrote: Therefore the computer making the nearly infinite instantaneous calculations will constantly readjust the decor (and characters and objects according to their relevant perspectives) up, down, left, and right (xy axis) to give to the viewer the illusion of a natural hand-held camera in the hands of a standing human observer. These continuous calculations are far from being perfect or even mastered correctly, as the computer seems to be making delayed calculations, which create a lag effect, as in this GIF extract in which the characters appear to be in a rocking boat.
Yes, Citronbleu.

These calculations are far from perfect - and that's what I think we are seeing in the odd psyop-imagery: algorithmic imperfections.

I had a hunch that this was the case back in 2012 - with that sordid Breivik affair...
What we see 'dancing' behind this judge is meant to be the very court chair he's sitting on:

...or with the more recent - and equally sordid - Snowden affair:

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2389116#p2389116

But of course, "dancing backdrop aberrations" are nothing new in the world of psyop imagery. The 9/11 'footage' is replete with them:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMXOgrVb7I

The optical aberrations we keep seeing in so many suspect psyop videos are certainly worthy of further study. It would seem that reproducing in fully realistic manner the complexity of real-world optics - such as 3D lateral/vertical/longitudinal camera movements in digital environments - is still in a relatively primitive stage of development (or, in other words, a gnawing pain in the ass for the software programmers!) :P

Oh - and thanks for this gem, CitronBleu. I now believe in aliens! :lol:
sunshine05

I took my kids to see "How to Train Your Dragon 2" today and was shocked to see that the main character had a prosthetic leg, then I later learned that his dragon had a prosthetic tail. :rolleyes:

"He also realizes that the dragon's tail was injured, preventing it from flying normally. Hiccup earns the dragon's trust and begins to care for it. He names the Night Fury "Toothless", for its retractable teeth. Later, Hiccup fashions a makeshift harness and prosthetic tail piece that allows him to guide the dragon in free flight."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Tra ... %28film%29
CitronBleu

simonshack wrote:
I had a hunch that this was the case back in 2012 - with that sordid Breivik affair...
What we see 'dancing' behind this judge is meant to be the very court chair he's sitting on:
I am going to move ahead and speculate.

If we assume the above footage is a digital animation, then the apparent lateral chair movement is [EDIT: can only be] a voluntarily inserted incongruity by the developers.

Indeed,

The developers cannot create a defect-free synthetic animation, since they would then put themselves at risk of being fooled by their own creation.

Man
must necessarily be superior to the machine, as the Creator is to the created.

Edit for clarity and grammar
Last edited by CitronBleu on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CitronBleu

I think it is perhaps time to take our fight to the next level.

Got legal experience anyone ?
CitronBleu

sunshine05 wrote:I took my kids to see "How to Train Your Dragon 2" today and was shocked to see that the main character had a prosthetic leg, then I later learned that his dragon had a prosthetic tail.
It is extremely disturbing Sunshine, since we all know to whom these productions are targeted.
CitronBleu

simonshack wrote:Oh - and thanks for this gem, CitronBleu. I now believe in aliens! :lol:
Indeed, dear Simon.

From what planet do you believe this entity originates ?

:rolleyes:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

CitronBleu wrote:
simonshack wrote:Oh - and thanks for this gem, CitronBleu. I now believe in aliens! :lol:
Indeed, dear Simon.

Can only be one IMO - Uranus :ph34r:
CitronBleu

brianv wrote:
CitronBleu wrote:

Indeed, dear Simon.

Can only be one IMO - Uranus :ph34r:
Uranus? That would be too clean for it.

:ph34r:
CitronBleu

Hello dear all,

Below is another Corcoran video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd-A07ZE288

Video was posted on 29 May, 2013 on the website TODAY and is titled “Boston bombing victim crowned prom queen."

http://www.today.com/video/today/52030834#55400615

Description states:
Last night was a special night for Sydney Corcoran, 18, who was badly injured in the Boston Marathon bombing, as she reunited with her high school classmates at their senior prom and was named prom queen. TODAY’s Natalie Morales reports.
Uniformed man with white shirt: wrist watch shifts upwards [00:19-00:21]

Image GIFSoup

or

Kevin Corcoran’s thumb [00:21-00:23]

Image GIFSoup

or

CitronBleu

Uniformed man with white shirt: wrist watch shifts upwards [00:19-00:21]

Image GIFSoup

or