Kenya Nairobi Westgate Mall Shooting

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
arc300

Re: Kenya Nairobi Westgate Mall Shooting

Unread post by arc300 »

Farcevalue wrote: I guess they don't do infinite takes of this nonsense.
Right. When fiction is presented in a movie format, the director has to work hard(er) to suspend the viewers' disbelief. But when fiction is presented in a NEWS format, the director knows that 99% of the viewers come in with their disbelief pre-suspended, which makes for an easy job.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

arc300 wrote: A police doctor scouring Nairobi's Westgate mall for bodies after a four-day siege by Islamist gunmen that killed dozens has said victims were tortured before they died, according to a Kenyan newspaper.

"Those are not allegations. Those are f****** truths," the doctor, a forensics expert, told the Star newspaper.

"They removed balls, eyes, ears, nose. They get your hand and sharpen it like a pencil, then they tell you to write your name with the blood. They drive knives inside a child's body. Actually, if you look at all the bodies, unless those ones that were escaping, fingers are cut by pliers, the noses are ripped by pliers."

The information could not be independently verified, but William Pike, the British editor of the Star, said the reporters working on the story had been given similar accounts from other sources. "We have [the source] on a recording. He was talking very graphically, and he was very angry."

[...] Interior Minister Joseph Ole Lenku [...] said an "insignificant" number of bodies are still trapped.

Ghoulish accounts on the fate of the hostages have circulated Nairobi and there have been claims the military was forced to blow up part of the Westgate complex not just to bring the siege to an end, but to end the appalling suffering of hostages amid reports that some were raped, and others beheaded and their heads thrown out of the windows.

I'm starting to get the impression that, because this non-event is alleged to have taken place in Africa, the writers of these psyops feel they can inject a lot more stupidity into the mix. Maybe they feel that most of the 'western' world 'knows' that Africa is full of primitive, violent, low-IQ thugs who believe in witch-craft (etc etc), so we are more likely to believe un-believable shit when it happens there.
I recently watched HBO's 'Terror at the Mall' documentary. Here you can see its creator, Dan Reed, describe how he made the movie using 'thousands of hours of footage' from "the most videoed attack in History".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLzV40P2pBI

Readers may be interested to know that the 'hostages being tortured for days' angle is no longer part of the official story (the White Widow & the 'dozens of terrorists' have also been removed). This means that officially all the reports of torture, hostages being taking, survivors being hunted for days etc are now proven examples of media fakery including the Kenya Star article (which is only viewable now via the wayback machine) written by an anonymous reporter & quoting an anonymous Doctor...

As for the movie itself I'm most suspicious of the 'bullet effects' (the 'four terrorists'* who occupied the Mall for days were armed with tracers apparently). I noticed them in earlier news reports as they seem to 'freeze in the air' for several frames at a time displaying no motion. Examples...

You see similar problems with the 'hot muzzle flashes'...

Gunfire also apparently causes poltergeist chairs, till rolls to start printing & straight puddles...

The movie fails to explain the bizarre timeline of events we had previously been given. I'll highlight one random example of the nonsense we're presumably just all meant to forget...
Despite the number of people missing, only three bodies have officially been recovered from the rubble of the mall. Two of those belonged to Kenyan soldiers whose remains were so badly mutilated that families had to give DNA samples to identify them.
I will say this for the movie though... compared with the horrendous acting we've all been 'treated' to with events like 9/11, Sandy Hook & Boston this one is pretty well acted & managed to draw some emotion even from me... almost makes one forget the insanity of endless scenes of people losing their shoes in a shooting.

* Four guys and they had to demolish the entire Mall? There's reports of anti-tank missiles going off to try & get these four buffoons! The whole story makes not a lick of sense... par for the course with these kind of operations.

PS

'The Camera man' of Max Malone fame apparently turns out to be the work of two professional war-photographers.

From the movie I got the name of Goran Tomasevic who's previous work includes this...

... and Tyler Hicks.

Tyler won a Pulitzer for his photos...

... though presumably we're meant to believe that there was another, uncredited, photographer in the area snapping the exact same (stupid) moment of time from another angle.

Although saying that there was supposedly another professional photographer in the Westgate Mall. CBN reports...
James Quest is a professional photographer in Kenya, but last Saturday he put down his camera to help guide a police squad heading into Nairobi's Wesgate Mall.

"It was eerie quiet, music was playing, lights on, no people. And I thought that was really weird for an attack," Quest recalled.

He spent six hours dodging gunfire, pursuing the terrorists and searching for survivors.
I like how James describes himself...

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Critical Mass wrote:I will say this for the movie though... compared with the horrendous acting we've all been 'treated' to with events like 9/11, Sandy Hook & Boston this one is pretty well acted & managed to draw some emotion even from me... almost makes one forget the insanity of endless scenes of people losing their shoes in a shooting.
I just watched and I have to agree. The acting for the large part is not so bad. Plus, there are a lot of characters and "extras", a lot of scenes: and the more the people and the bigger the set, the more difficult it must be to keep the lid on the fakery. And the stories told sometimes sound true, if not in the dynamic, at least in the voices and emotions of the people telling the story.

On the other hand, this is the difference to be expected between real-time hurried stories told on top of a psyop, and the work of a professional movie maker released long after the events.

And anyway, not always sounding true: and I had to scoff hearing of the husband whose wife just died in front of him, who "took the wedding ring so it wouldn't get lost". Or the story of the mother with the two children (including the one with the "I love NY" shirt who made it big in the media at the time) whose daughter was "strolling along" saying "I don't wanna do more shopping today": which seemed like a device inserted in the script to justify the fact that she looks so unfazed in the security camera shots. Or the lady who walks through the teargas with a baby (with a blue and white stripes jumpsuit) as if it was no thing. And as many have commented at the time of this event, countless are the appearances of the infamous blue and white striped shirts.

Or the sheer choice of these survivors: Amanda and SIMon BELCHER.
belcher.mp4.jpg
belcher.mp4.jpg (48.35 KiB) Viewed 9575 times
belcher2.mp4.jpg
belcher2.mp4.jpg (33.01 KiB) Viewed 9575 times
belcher3.mp4.jpg
belcher3.mp4.jpg (49.52 KiB) Viewed 9573 times
"Amanda", in her white and blue striped shirt, tending to "Simon" on a stretcher. Is the reflection in the car consistent with the lightning of the scene? I wonder.

Or again, Ruhila Adatia-Sood, "famous radio and TV personality" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhila_Adatia-Sood) who we are told was shot in the leg, and who is picked up from her legs and carried to the ambulance. There, we are told, a moment later goes in shock and dies in the ambulance.
I assume then that she was shot in the femoral artery losing too much blood. However, although she looks very pale, were is all this blood? Shouldn't it be all around her legs, on the floor?
calling for help.mp4.jpg
calling for help.mp4.jpg (53.75 KiB) Viewed 9570 times
Then (and sorry if this has been pointed out already), I had to shake my head in disbelief when I saw that a significant part in this documentary is given to none other than Reuter's "Goran Tomasevich".
goran tomasevich.mp4.jpg
goran tomasevich.mp4.jpg (83.24 KiB) Viewed 9586 times
Goran Tomasevich looks at the camera before running on to the mall. For some reason a few steps later the camera stops and doesn't follow. Staged story since his first appearance.

Our readers from the Libyan thread will certainly remember him for being a steady producer of faked and staged materials depicting the advance of "the rebels". Here's a gallery: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picture ... sevic.html. For more info please check the research in our Libyan thread.
Tomasevich appears to attach himself to a commando of policemen heading into the mall. They are the first ones getting in and for some reason they find it very OK to move forward with a photographer, and with the sound of a camera taking shots every second following them around. While seen running towards the mall without anything covering his head, he's shown in the security camera footage with a helmet, giving advice to he commando on what to do. Whatever.
goran tomasevich2.mp4.jpg
goran tomasevich2.mp4.jpg (29.35 KiB) Viewed 9586 times
It also fits that in this story the swat teams and the army appear to behave incompetently and cowardly, and yet being supported by the government: let's not forget the "caught unprepared" necessary twist, since 9/11. How else would you reach total technological control over a society, if not by whining that you need "better" surveillance, "more powerful" "better prepared", "ruthless" security forces etc.

The mall was destroyed at the end. Which makes me think that probably it had been insured, and that obviously the owners of the mall would come out on top from this story. So, who owned the mall? An answer that is partly given here: http://forward.com/articles/185020/keny ... ror/?p=all
As suggested here http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecount ... ror-attack, the owners of West Gate Mall also own this mall: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westgate_M ... thlehem%29
(This Israeli connection sort of reminds me of the Hyper Cacher event during the Charlie Hebdo psyop: some good willing owner pledges his well-insured property, only to get it restored and renewed shortly after.)
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Just a quick addition.

I previously mentioned that professional photographers Goran Tomasevic, Tyler Hicks & James Quest were running around inside the Mall at the time of this alleged event.

However they weren't the only one's admitted to be inside... 'credit too' goes to Siegfried Modola, Simon Maina & Nichole Sobecki.

Max Malone's 'Camera man' was the work of six professional photographers who just happened to be 'on scene'.

No wonder it was "the most videoed attack in History".