The Rise & fall of ISIS

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Critical Mass

The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Well it looks like ISIS is the next big thing... who really knows why?

Perhaps the absurdity of the US eventually becoming allied with Al-Qaeda discredited the brand.

Either way ISIS & ISIL are now on the scene ready to terrorize the world with their black flags.

Let's enjoy breaking down the absurd 'rise & fall' story we're going to be treated with.

First up the Ozzie Jihadi...

Australian teenager threatens Abbott in IS video

[st][youtubeX]O74-0tkNrc0[/youtubeX][/st][ADMIN: The video link formerly posted now states that the account that posted the video has been terminated. So it is replaced as per Critical Mass' request with the below video. Thanks for keeping your links up to date, Critical Mass! Catching up with the evidence as it moves (or is removed) ... -hp]

ADMIN NOTICE(simon) - Dec 10, 2015: Shortly after our member Critical Mass uploaded the above video on his Vimeo channel - his entire channel was closed down - no explanation given. The video, however, can still be viewed at this Daily Mail link: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/bc/r ... EXPORT.mp4
Bring your planes bring everything you want to us because it will not harm us
"To the leaders, to Obama, to Tony Abbott, I say this: these weapons that we have, these soldiers, we will not stop fighting.

"We will not put down our weapons until we reach your lands, until we take the head of every tyrant and until the black flag is flying high in every single land, until we put the black flag on top of Buckingham Palace, until we put the black flag on top of the White House.
Apparently he's "gone fishing"...
Sydney teen Abdullah Elmir reportedly told his mother he was 'going fishing' when he disappeared from his home in Bankstown in June
Interestingly this 'terrorist' just happens to 'coincidentally' confirm what the Australian PM has been pushing...
A spokesman for Prime Minister Tony Abbott said: 'This video again highlights the threat posed by ISIL.'

'As the Prime Minister has said on many occasions, ISIL is a threat that reaches out to Australia and our allies and partners.'
This lad is apparently not the only Australian terrorist...

gwynned

Re: The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread post by gwynned »

That last 'very graphic photo' you posted was from Catholic Online, of all places.

A brief excerpt:

[quoteThe Australian-born Islamic State terrorist, Mohamed Elomar, has created a buzz on Twitter by posing with the severed heads of his victims. Knowing that he is wanted by Australian police, Elomar has been taunting them from Syria where he is operating, murdering as he goes.

His partner in crime is Khaled Sharrouf, who is taking the pictures and posting them to his Twitter.

Emergency Fund - SAVE Iraqi Christians from Genocide

In addition to the offensive photos, the men are posting tweets that make light of their killings, saying things like, "This guys lost his head!!! Loll" and "few more heads how lovely bludy amazing stuff abuhafs u keep on cutting those infidel throats but the last 1 is mine!" Or this gem, "bucket full ofheads any1 in aus[Australia] wans some organs please dont be shy to ask I would love to assist u with body parts"][/quote]

:ph34r:

Glad you posted that video of the 17 year old Australian jihadist who appears now to be in charge of the rag tag band of photos that surround him. Just for laughs you might want to watch this commentary from an Ausie. Comforting, I guess, to see that not only Americans are brain dead.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlFYL5WdrVs

Simon: I tried to embed the video but had some technical difficulty. The drop down wasn't working so I just typed in the [youtube] part myself, but it doesn't seem to work. So sorry!
No prob, gwynned. Fixed. :) (simon)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, so now it seems they are pumping this ISIS thing pretty globally. Ottawa is the latest location.

There doesn't seem to be any sort of explanation as to why this would be any more successful than their 'al Qaeda' flop. Yet, it's also being billed as 'so very attractive' to these average, seemingly middle class white folks. "IS" seems to serve as some kind of half-hearted blanket "anti-Western" philosophy propped up by "the West" in order to catch any rebellious or troublesome sentiment. We can only guess why politicians would want to embrace this any more than the previous political hoaxes and security-industry lobby hype. Anyway, I find it highly unconvincing. The issue here is that we need more transparency in how our system operates if we are to take any of these "thwarted terrorists" or "wild terrorists on a rampage" narratives at all seriously.

I sense they are trying very hard — even with their obviousness gwynned suspects — to convince us to accept the lack of transparency by sheer repetition. Doesn't it seem as if their main strategy in lying is to repeat a single lie over and over? This is also how they try to get us to adopt attitudes and political (more social than personal) beliefs. If that is so, and their lies are being called out faster, what hope do they have of maintaining lies in the future? They switch from facts to attitude. Emotions. Raw fear. ISIS seems to be an attempt to increase the hype as much as possible toward another big lie that is difficult to disprove by focusing us not on facts but on repeated scares and worry.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Nothing is more efficient propaganda-wise than enraging women´s rights activists. This video is supposed to show a woman getting stoned: http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4558.htm

ISIS must have a secret drug which keeps their morituros perfectly composed and cooperative. ;)

edit: deleted the word "victim".
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Flabbergasted wrote:Nothing is more efficient propaganda-wise than enraging women´s rights activists. This video is supposed to show a woman getting stoned: http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4558.htm

ISIS must have a secret drug which keeps their morituros perfectly composed and cooperative. ;)

edit: deleted the word "victim".
Having lived in Saudi, Bahrain & Pakistan, amongst other places, whilst growing up (my father worked for KLM), and then as an adult working for 22 years in the UAE, I can vouch through repeated hearsay over the years, that when stonings take place, the women are tranquilised. I have never witnessed, other than by video, a stoning nor do I ever want to but countless local men and women have told me the same thing. This does not mean that they don't suffer a terribly painful death but they are not screaming out of fear beforehand. So I would agree with Flabbergasted that even ISIS administers valium or something similar.

DeeJay
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

DeeJay wrote:[...] even ISIS administers valium or something similar.
Thanks for the interesting input. But I was actually being ironic and in my mind drawing a comparison with the serenity of Foley et al. in the recently released ISIS beheading videos.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Flabbergasted wrote:
DeeJay wrote:[...] even ISIS administers valium or something similar.
Thanks for the interesting input. But I was actually being ironic and in my mind drawing a comparison with the serenity of Foley et al. in the recently released ISIS beheading videos.
I understand your position. I just wanted to let people know that drugs are supposedly used in stonings as far as I am aware. This may be also true for the alleged beheadings and maybe for all beheadings. I have never seen any videos of Muslim beheadings nor have I have ever spoken to people about them. I have been told that men are sedated before getting their hands chopped off for theft.
DeeJay
Critical Mass

The next guy for the chop has apparently already been kidnapped before...

John Cantlie (yes you read that right... can't lie) was kidnapped & then rescued somehow in July 2012...
Mr Cantlie told the Daily Mail of his British captor: ‘When he told me he was an NHS doctor, I thought it was weird.

‘This is a man who has taken an oath to save people and help them, and here he is walking around with a Kalashnikov and preaching sharia law. There are not any doctors who I know that do that.

‘He clearly believed in what he was doing but to follow something to that extreme is the disturbing thing. He was visibly upset when the execution was called off.’
Since then he has been re-abducted & forced to describe the mistreatment he has suffered at the hands of the evil muslims...
"Some of us who tried to escape were waterboarded by our captors, as Muslim prisoners are waterboarded by their American captors."
How unlucky can you get?
Last edited by Critical Mass on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed/replaced YouTube link in opening post as per request
Critical Mass

Sigh...

Could an admin AGAIN re-update the video in my first post?

This link is current... for now.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

DeeJay wrote: So I would agree with Flabbergasted that even ISIS administers valium or something similar.
Are you saying you think that ISIS is really beheading people?
Because that's obviously not Flabbergasted's position. (Nor mine).

Or was your remark only hypothetical?
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Seneca wrote:
DeeJay wrote: So I would agree with Flabbergasted that even ISIS administers valium or something similar.
Are you saying you think that ISIS is really beheading people?
Because that's obviously not Flabbergasted's position. (Nor mine).

Or was your remark only hypothetical?
Who knows what is happening over there. I stated: "I just wanted to let people know that drugs are supposedly used in stonings as far as I am aware. This may be also true for the alleged beheadings and maybe for all beheadings." The word "alleged" would refer to the apparent current spate of ISIS beheadings as opposed to the traditional, regional-wide, ongoing ones. Take your pick.
Critical Mass

The media continue to push this ISIS angle...

The price of a slave... as determined by official ISIS price list: Islamist group sets prices for Yazidi and Christian women - with girls under nine fetching the highest price
A 'price list' for Yazidi and Christian women and child slaves abducted by ISIS militants as spoils of war has been unveiled.

The terror organisation recently boasted of enslaving women from the Iraqi ethnic minority.
THE PRICE OF HUMAN MISERY - THE FULL ISIS PRICE LIST FOR SLAVES

A woman aged 40 to 50 - 50,000 dinars (£27)

A woman aged 30 to 40 - 75,000 dinars (£40)

A woman aged 20 to 30 - 100,000 dinars (£53)

A girl, aged 10 to 20 - 150,000 dinars (£80)

A child under nine - 200,000 dinars (£106)

'IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE TEETH, WHY WOULD I WANT HER?': FULL TRANSCRIPT

The clip begins with one man addressing the camera: Today is the slave market day. Today is the day where this verse applies: 'Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess, - for (then) they are not too be blamed'.

Today is distribution day God willing. Each one takes his share.

Another then says: I swear man I am searching for a girl. I hope I find one.

Another adds: Today is the day of (female) slaves and we should have our share.

The bartering begins with the words: Who wants to sell?

The seller's reply: I want to sell.

Why?

I pay three banknotes (Subtitles explain one banknote is probably 100 dollars)

I buy her for a pistol.

The price differs if she has blue eyes.

The seller replies: I will sell her for a Glock!

I pay five banknotes.

It depends on how she looks like.

If she is 15 years old, I have to check her... Check her teeth.

If she has green eyes...

If she doesn't have teeth, why would I want her?
Then a few days later the Independent report...

Isis 'price-list' for captured Yazidi girls being sold as slaves dismissed as fake propaganda
The document, which has been shared over 660 times on social media, at first glance appears authentic.
A little tip for 'Journalists' here... try & lay off the coke until after you've finished 'writing'.

Meanwhile & also in London...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnyqYd3W_0

More stuff from the 'Kurdish activists' in London...
'I've been raped 30 times and it's not even lunchtime'

In other news...

Branding terror! Tesco flogs off 'ISIS' TVs, while Downton Abbey kills off poorly-named pooch
The ISIS 28 and 22 inch LED TVs, which would usually cost £179 and £129, have been reduced to £89 and £64, respectively, as part of a special offer.
On November 2, Downton Abbey’s beloved dog, incidentally named Isis, was killed off in what viewers claimed was a political statement against the terrorist organization.

Programme makers ITV, however, denied that the dog’s untimely demise was linked to Islamic State, and said that “storylines for Downton Abbey Series 5 were written last year and filmed earlier this year.”

This all seems very familiar...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv28_q98Xe8
Critical Mass

The Rise & fall of ISIS

Domestic terrorism: Isis housewives told how to prepare battle snacks

After Isis’s success in recruiting women to its cause, the insurgents have launched the Zora Foundation – a media arm that has been dubbed an Isis “finishing school”, and offers tips, advice and even recipes. It’s a guide for women that puts the “domestic” into “domestic terrorism”.
Another truly silly story but so far I can't verify this 'Zora Foundation' thing even exists.

I can't find the website or the purported video so far... just a disgusting circle jerk of international media outlets quoting each other (it even got mentioned at the BBC*).

If any Cluesforum contributor either finds it or confirms that they can't either please let us know.

* It also turned up as one of their Quiz questions
Critical Mass

What do bored Austrian teenage girls do for fun nowadays?

That's right they 'disappear' or 'vanish' & then join ISIS...

Teenage sisters feared to have followed in the footsteps of Austrian jihadist poster girls after 'developing an interest in religion' and fleeing Vienna 'to join ISIS in Syria'
Setaniye, the mother of the latest pair to vanish, said the girls' father died last year from cancer and they had turned to religion in order to cope...

...Fellow teenagers Samra and Sabina disappeared in April, leaving notes for their parents which read: 'Don’t look for us. We will serve Allah – and we will die for him'.
ImageImage
Sisters Violetta, 17 (left), and Viktoria, 16, may have become the latest set of Austrian girls to escape abroad and join ISIS after they disappeared from Vienna on Saturday

ImageImage
Sabina (left) and Samra (right) became known as the poster girls for jihad after their social media accounts were used to spread ISIS propaganda after they fled to join the Islamists
'Patrick from Ayrshire' comments on this story...
I have to wonder how this is possible. My Niece is 25 but looks 16. Even with her Passport and photo ID, she is always pulled aside at any airport and toughly checked......and interrogated. The rule is to be at the airport at least an hour ahead...in her case, it has to be more than 2 hours.

Meanwhile more ISIS name re-branding stuff is being pushed.

The international media incest continues... here one outlet pushes another outlets absurd story whilst both continue to push the "fake but still real" Slave girl market stuff.
Revolutionaries posing as cooks infiltrated an ISIS camp and poisoned meals in a bid to kill as many fighters as they could.

Sources in the Syrian Free Army said a dozen Islamic State militants perished after eating a contaminated lunch at the Fath El-Sahel camp, where 1,200 are based.
Ever wondered how a large multinational army can pop up overnight & out of nowhere?

RT provides the conspiracy candy answer.
According to a recent Pentagon report, 156,000 pieces of hardware, including sophisticated weapons systems, vehicles and communications gear vanished into thin air in fiscal year 2013. The report also revealed that between 2006 and 2010, 133,557 pieces of equipment valued at $238.4 million could not be accounted for.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

So the father of the girls is dead and yet the article talks of a letter written to the parents.Close enough... :D