The Rise & fall of ISIS

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Rain
Banned

Re: The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread post by Rain »

brianv wrote:
I do not believe a word that comes out of the "media" nor what was taught to me at school and beyond as "history", and as such I occasionally speculate. Those are British/French/German territories and I might speculate that the clowns installed in positions imaginary power are stooges just like Saddam.

And I trust my instincts a whole heap more than I trust the shite on TV.
I agree with you, but you have evaded to answer the question I asked.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Rain wrote:
brianv wrote:
I do not believe a word that comes out of the "media" nor what was taught to me at school and beyond as "history", and as such I occasionally speculate. Those are British/French/German territories and I might speculate that the clowns installed in positions imaginary power are stooges just like Saddam.

And I trust my instincts a whole heap more than I trust the shite on TV.
I agree with you, but you have evaded to answer the question I asked.
I'm terribly sorry I didn't mean to be evasive.
Why do you speculate that Libya/Syria would have knowledge? I believe that they themselves are being fooled by the West also.
Quite possibly, I'm not arguing with you. If you want to believe - work away. You do know that those territories are part of the Ottoman Empire? There are one or two here who might agree with me that a large part of WW1 and WW2 and quite possibly Vietnam and possibly Iraq and Afghanistan were staged or partly staged. You know Simulations played out in the so-called "media", radio and TV, as a form of Mind Control of the masses. Just applying what I have learned here.

edit: Just thinking about Catch 22, and the British paying the Germans to bomb themselves because it was cheaper - or was it the other way around??. :rolleyes:

:slight edit for clarity
Rain
Banned

Unread post by Rain »

brianv wrote:
Quite possibly, I'm not arguing with you. If you want to believe - work away. You do know that those territories are part of the Ottoman Empire? There are one or two here who might agree with me that a large part of WW1 and WW2 and quite possibly Vietnam and possibly Iraq and Afghanistan were staged or partly staged. You know Simulations played out on the radio and TV as a form of Mind Control of the masses. Just applying what I have learned here.

edit: Just thinking about Catch 22, and the British paying the Germans to bomb themselves because it was cheaper - or was it the other way around??. :rolleyes:

I am well aware that many things are staged, it just struck me as odd that you'd say the Libyan/Syrian Government was/is in on it, I requested you justify your statement with reasoning which you still have not done.

You have digressed to a completely different topic with 'British paying the Germans to bomb themselves because it was cheaper'.

I'll continue to lurk, it seems.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Rain wrote:
brianv wrote:
Quite possibly, I'm not arguing with you. If you want to believe - work away. You do know that those territories are part of the Ottoman Empire? There are one or two here who might agree with me that a large part of WW1 and WW2 and quite possibly Vietnam and possibly Iraq and Afghanistan were staged or partly staged. You know Simulations played out on the radio and TV as a form of Mind Control of the masses. Just applying what I have learned here.

I am well aware that many things are staged, it just struck me as odd that you'd say the Libyan/Syrian Government was/is in on it, I requested you justify your statement with reasoning which you still have not done.

You have digressed to a completely different topic with 'British paying the Germans to bomb themselves because it was cheaper'.

What is odd to you about me speculating that the owners of the colonial territories known as "Libya" and "Syria" and their Mickey Mouse "governments" which were set up by Oil Cartels are in on it? You're not one of these clowns who labours under the delusion that Government equals Democracy, are you? Especially in the "countries" in question here? And what is it exactly that they are in on?

Lurk all you like! Maybe sometime you'd like to share with us which events you think were staged?
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Rain wrote:I am well aware that many things are staged, it just struck me as odd that you'd say the Libyan/Syrian Government was/is in on it, I requested you justify your statement with reasoning which you still have not done.

Sigh... here on Cluesforum we're meant to be, how shall we say, 'a cut above the rest'.

Rather than derailing the ISIS thread with your inane questions why not do some research yourself & post it for neutrals?

I don't begin to profess to know what the hell is actually going on in the whole of the 'Middle East'*... but brianv's speculations are worthy of consideration.

As currently there are no Cluesforum members from the Middle East we're left to speculation &, of course, using our wonderfully trustworsthy 'mainstream' media.

You ask about possible motives for the Syrian 'government' (even assuming there is such a thing... 'former' colony as it is) being involved with the promotion of ISIS.

Is victory a sufficient motive?

Why Bashar Assad Won’t Fight ISIS
“The more powerful ISIS grows, the more they are useful for the regime"

The regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad has long had a pragmatic approach to the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS), says a Syrian businessman with close ties to the government.

Syria: Assad question means common front against Isis still a long way off
“The Assad question is being danced around. All sides think they can play elections and constitution to their advantage. Iran and Russia think Assad will be able to control them. The west see them as a clear path towards removing Assad.”
9 questions about ISIS you were too embarrassed to ask
After ISIS broke off from al-Qaeda and began fighting against other rebels in Syria, Assad saw an opportunity: Here was a group fighting an open war against the rebels who were his greatest enemy. Unlike the rebels, whose first aim was to topple Assad, ISIS was focused rather on building its mini state in eastern Syria.

So Assad chose to largely tolerate ISIS, letting it and the Syrian rebels fight one another. Though it's meant sacrificing much of Syria to ISIS's brutal rule, his decision has been successful, putting the Syrian rebels in a vice grip between Assad and ISIS's armies.

It took me a few minutes to find these possible clues (not that I trust any of them)... lurk if you must but please avoid derailing threads.

* Although I'm fairly confident it doesn't involve (as the media would have us believe) fat, white, suicide-vest wearing German Jihadi's hooking up with 'disappeared' Austrian teenage girls & launching scorpion bombs on villages full of sex slaves... whilst drinking 'red bull'.
Last edited by Critical Mass on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Ahem...
Rain wrote:I'm sure most people here have experienced the ridicule oneself suffers when simply asking other people (IRL) to merely 'consider' a different hypothesis than what's on offer.
Introduce yourself
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

ISIS/ISIL according to David Cameron and other political lackies should now be referred to as DAESH!

According to the Independent, this is what DAESH stands for:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 57241.html

It is an Arabic acronym derived from the phrase “al Dawlah al-Islameyah fi Iraq wal-Sham" or literally, “Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham”. In the same manner we refer to Isis or Isil, Daesh is the Arabic equivalent.

English-Arab translator, Alice Guthrie explains why this would be offensive to IS:

“Thus, the creation and use of a title that stands out as a nonsense neologism for an organisation like this one is inherently funny, disrespectful, and ultimately threatening of the organisation’s status,” she wrote.

“So the insult picked up on by Daesh is not just that the name makes them sound little, silly, and powerless, but that it implies they are monsters, and that they are made-up. :rolleyes:
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I've noticed more and more that networks and print media are seemingly covering their asses (maybe not the right term - but they are definitely using language to make the sheeple go huh?) when reporting certain stories. There is a story out now that ISIS, given the blessings by the Islamic State, can now remove organs from infidels for transplant into dying muslims. This story is supposed to shock us!!!, unlike the Planned Parenthood one that we're supposed to ignore because they do such good work in the community /s.

"This sounds so incredible that if it was any other group, you might question whether it was created by the US for propaganda purposes."

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ments.html

These words are all in line with witness statements at FF's, "It seemed like a movie" or "it was unreal" or "I couldn't believe this was actually happening". I've also noticed the police using similar language. Remember Wayne Carver, the M.E. at Sandy Hook, and all of his bizarre statements that the media have never once questioned?
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

How does ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State as a Muslim religious organization compare to other Muslim religious organizations in North America and the world?

There are only a few independent, large religious organizations that offer religious guidance, family support, education and outreach to Muslims that serve people from several countries. It is important to note that in the Middle East, the governments are in charge of religious matters and so there is no need for large independent Muslim organizations.

From media reports, ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State seem to be an organization that serves several countries. ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State could be compared to existing large Islamic organizations that also serve several countries. From my experience of living in the Muslim community for the last 30 years, I have found that Muslims living in north America join the following types of organizations:

Muslim Association of Puget Sound is an example of a local mosque. This one is run mostly by Muslims who are Microsoft employees, organized and professional.
http://www.mapsredmond.org/

Muslim Student Association of the University of Washington is an example of a college fellowship Muslim organization and are financially independent from the national group based in Virginia.
http://msauw.org/

Islamic Society of North America ISNA is one of a handful of national groups. They deal with conferences where Muslims from all over attend, as well as education, fellowship and work with local residents to reduce fear of Muslims caused by the media. States with large Muslim populations might have a local chapter.
http://www.isna.net/

Islamic circle of North America ICNA is another national group much like ISNA. States with large Muslim populations might have a local chapter also.
http://www.icna.org/

Council on American Islamic relations CAIR is national organization but it is only loosely affiliated with state chapters in the U.S. State chapters do all the work.
http://www.cair.com (I couldn't get this link to work but google says it works, could just be down for the day)

CAIR Seattle is an example of a local chapter that deals with advocacy support for any religion. There are CAIR chapters in dozens of states. Local CAIR groups are financially independent from the national group.
http://www.cairseattle.org/

The media and government is starting to go after CAIR as if it were a terrorist organization. Since CAIR advocates for Muslims who are targeted by the FBI, I can see why. Here is one example: http://www.cairseattle.org/case-studies ... g-attorney

There are not many other legitimate Muslim organizations other than the types listed above. I have had positive experiences with all the organizations I have listed. For countries with large Muslim populations, the government usually has a department of religion and they function as the religious guidance organization for the country, only after neighborhood mosques. For countries with small Muslim populations, neighborhood mosques are the first place Muslims go for assistance also. Larger organizations act more like secondary support service providers when local mosques are unable to provide needed services.

When clicking on these links, you will notice that the sites are speaking out against Islamic radicalism and denounce ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State. I doubt if you will ever learn that Muslims are speaking out against terrorism from the main stream media. The Muslim organizations listed above appear lucid, reasonable and family oriented. This is real life.

Where are the links for ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State on the internet? One is not able to find them. All we can do is wait for the media/governments to find them and then report out. Everything coming from the media/government about ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State is crazy, unreasonable and gang oriented. This is fake life.

The links above to real Muslim organizations show real Muslims giving real compassion and help to those in need. This is nothing at all like the nonsense that the state reports that ISIS/ISIL/ Daesh/Islamic State says. Perhaps this is one more piece of circumstantial evidence that ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State is not a real organization populated by real Muslims, but instead a fake organization populated by fake Muslims which is being used as a tool by world powers to advance agendas.

If ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State is real, then I would like to inspect their websites myself to determine their validity. But I can’t do that, because I can’t find one damn ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State website on the whole damn internet.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks for your fine and much-needed reality check, Kham.
Kham wrote: If ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State is real, (...)
...if IS is real - Israel is toast. :P
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Kham - thank you for digging up and linking to the local Muslim sites to put perspective on reality vs. media reported reality. I too was guilty of the anti-Muslim stance after 9/11 - hating people based on other people telling me to do so. I get the same push to hate black people because of X,Y,Z that blacks were involved in. I have quite a few black friends and most are as normal as anybody. Culturally we are different in some areas, but that's the spice of life.

ISIS/ISIL/IS (wish they would make up their mind about the damn name!) is supposedly drilling, refining and selling oil on the black market and people just say - wow those damn Muslims. These people really are into quite a lot of profitable ventures, and yet the greatest intelligence agencies in the world not only can't eliminate them, they are always 10 steps behind them. ;)
Serik

Unread post by Serik »

Kham wrote: If ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State is real, then I would like to inspect their websites myself to determine their validity. But I can’t do that, because I can’t find one damn ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State website on the whole damn internet.
That's because ISIS is on the dark web. They are hiding in the most evil and darkest corners of the internet.
http://uk.businessinsider.com/isis-is-u ... ?r=US&IR=T
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Serik wrote:
Kham wrote: If ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State is real, then I would like to inspect their websites myself to determine their validity. But I can’t do that, because I can’t find one damn ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State website on the whole damn internet.
That's because ISIS is on the dark web. They are hiding in the most evil and darkest corners of the internet.
http://uk.businessinsider.com/isis-is-u ... ?r=US&IR=T
:lol:

Wot no crISIS Actors?
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Kham wrote:If ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State is real, then I would like to inspect their websites myself to determine their validity. But I can’t do that, because I can’t find one damn ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State website on the whole damn internet.
Excellent observation Kham... I too have been trying to find 'official sites' but I just assumed I was being inept. However it's quite possible that the fucking idiots who are running this scam have not even bothered to set up any fake websites!

Of course your observation means we have a little problem with all the blatantly outrageous war propaganda stories we keep getting...

ISIS orders killing of kids with Down's Syndrome in latest sickening attack on the innocent
Vile ISIS terror thugs have issued a fatwa to kill babies and children with Down's Syndrome, it has been reported.

If true - and reports from the war-torn region are difficult to verify - it means ISIS has taken a leaf from the Nazis, who murdered disabled children it perceived to be a "burden on the state".

Meanwhile our supposedly skeptical 'academia' seem to be totally on board with the existence of ISIS.

It seems that only here, on Cluesforum, do you find actual skepticism.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Kham wrote:
If ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State is real, then I would like to inspect their websites myself to determine their validity. But I can’t do that, because I can’t find one damn ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/Islamic State website on the whole damn internet.
Dear Kham,

For the western audiences, ISIS Media is SITE IntelGroup, just like they were in the good old days of Al Quaeda. How I miss those ridiculously fake videos made by them. :lol:

For the middle-eastern audiences I think there are 'on the ground' video crews, like the one's that made the film titled "The clanking of the swords IV. (Salil as-Sawarim IV)".