The Rise & fall of ISIS

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
AmongTheThugs

Re: The Rise & fall of ISIS

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Khan,
You strike the nail right on the head.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Good heavens...

Question to all forum readers: is ANYONE getting this sort of spam in their e-mail inboxes?

I really have no idea how / why I'm getting this (addressed specifically to my personal mail ONLY).
I swear I've never subscribed to any FOX NEWS-affiliated site - or "uspatriotreport!" ! :P

Priceless... "Bill O'Reilly shows you what you must do to protect your family from this terrorist threat."

Let me guess. Is it "duck & cover"? :lol:

Seriously: I think I might "sent a letter"(sic) to that 301 McBride st Como Tx address. Hmm, what should it say? Any ideas?
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Thank you warriorhun. SITE Intel Group is the perfect place to start because now we can find THEIR evidence and THEIR proof that ISIS is real.

I found a few claimed-to-be ISIS websites. I will post them shortly for our consideration.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Our journey starts at the SITE Intelligence Group

Intelligence agencies seem to mix up ISIS with jihadists groups and their sympathizers blurring the lines for any strict definition of what ISIS actually means. From here you will find the names of some of the ISIS-type groups.
Global Islamic Media Front GIMF who is the propaganda wing of ISIS
Al Hayat Media Center Center helps spread the word of ISIS

Googling these two names gives us:
https://ansaaar1.wordpress.com/ a known ISIS website and mentioned often in intelligence reports.
https://alhayatmedia.wordpress.com/ is a known ISIS website and mentioned often in intelligence reports.
https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2012 ... 122-en.pdf is said to be an ISIS website and considered radicalization bait. It too is mentioned often in intelligence reports.
http://mohajroon.com/ This is ISIS radicalization bait that is said to come from ISIS.

It is never very clear if an intelligence organization is mirroring an ISIS website or if the website is actually straight from ISIS

Intelligence agencies and other liked-minded groups quote these websites often and acknowledge these four as ISIS websites.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Kham wrote:Our journey starts at the SITE Intelligence Group

Intelligence agencies seem to mix up ISIS with jihadists groups and their sympathizers blurring the lines for any strict definition of what ISIS actually means. From here you will find the names of some of the ISIS-type groups.
Global Islamic Media Front GIMF who is the propaganda wing of ISIS
Al Hayat Media Center Center helps spread the word of ISIS

Googling these two names gives us:
https://ansaaar1.wordpress.com/ a known ISIS website and mentioned often in intelligence reports.
https://alhayatmedia.wordpress.com/ is a known ISIS website and mentioned often in intelligence reports.
https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2012 ... 122-en.pdf is said to be an ISIS website and considered radicalization bait. It too is mentioned often in intelligence reports.
http://mohajroon.com/ This is ISIS radicalization bait that is said to come from ISIS.

It is never very clear if an intelligence organization is mirroring an ISIS website or if the website is actually straight from ISIS

Intelligence agencies and other liked-minded groups quote these websites often and acknowledge these four as ISIS websites.
Any clown can open a Wordpress website, but the other has this info:
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Whois Lookup

Please visit http://mohajroon.com/ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

By the way, if you want to see all the terrorist watch and other organizations that have an interest in ISIS and jihadists websites, just google the url of the terrorist website.

For instance, I googled "http://mohajroon.com" and it returned all sorts of news and intelligence angency sites.

And now, since I have visited that site my hit will be counted in official reports that will say hits on ISIS recruiting websites are increasing.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Kham wrote:By the way, if you want to see all the terrorist watch and other organizations that have an interest in ISIS and jihadists websites, just google the url of the terrorist website.

For instance, I googled "http://mohajroon.com" and it returned all sorts of news and intelligence angency sites.

And now, since I have visited that site my hit will be counted in official reports that will say hits on ISIS recruiting websites are increasing.
Were you able to visit the site? When I click on the link I get a message "server not found"
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

I can visit http://mohajroon.com and here is a screen shot:

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I doubt if anything will be counted Kham. That "website's" source is a single page of simple HTML and nothing else.

It's metadata reads -

<meta name="description" content="Peace Poetry For All.">
<meta name="keywords" content="Peace poetry, writing for peace, children are the key.">

And "the website" appears to be hosted by
unifiedlayer.com
on the server address 69.195.85.235, which resides in Provo, Utah., and according to a traceroute...

Germany + USA + Australia

My IP is blackened.
Last edited by brianv on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Kham wrote: Googling these two names gives us:
An English language blog... though a quick perusal suggests it's a potential goldmine.
Kham wrote: https://alhayatmedia.wordpress.com/ is a known ISIS website and mentioned often in intelligence reports.
Another English language blog... it appears not to have been used for over a year & features silly front page spelling mistakes (ABUOT rather than About for instance).
Kham wrote: https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2012 ... 122-en.pdf is said to be an ISIS website and considered radicalization bait. It too is mentioned often in intelligence reports.
You can find a bunch of magazines here... all English language as far as I can tell.
Kham wrote: http://mohajroon.com/ This is ISIS radicalization bait that is said to come from ISIS.
It's a poem... as Brianv has just confirmed. It's also in English.

Perhaps such silly blogs would be appropriate 'websites' for a Western based 'terrorist' organization however ISIS, officially, isn't meant to be Western based.

Nor is it meant to be, strictly speaking, a 'terrorist' organization nowadays... it is supposedly a state ruling (according to wiki) a population of 3 to 8 million people whilst controlling armed forces in the hundreds of thousands. It has been apparently doing this for nearly two years.

Yet it doesn't have an Arabic language based website using Middle Eastern servers?

It has declared war on 80 nations... but what about the remaining nations? Has it attempted any diplomacy? Made moves to have itself recognized as a state? We have professionally made propaganda videos & 'terrorist attacks' yet does it have a budget? Border control? Rules for visitors from countries it's not currently at war with? Economic partners? A radio station? Viable & achievable strategic goals?

If ISIS exists... where is it?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Just one last ditty of info...

The "poetry" to be found on mohajroon is "penned" entirely by one "Antonio Garza" you can google if you like! Use "Antonio Garza Poetry" or you will get a Bush era dicklomat by the same name! :rolleyes:

FAO Mods moved to chatbox
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Kham wrote:Thank you warriorhun. SITE Intel Group is the perfect place to start because now we can find THEIR evidence and THEIR proof that ISIS is real.

I found a few claimed-to-be ISIS websites. I will post them shortly for our consideration.
Dear Kham,

What I claim is that SITE is the producers of most Al Quaeda/ISIS videos. They are NOT monitoring so-called jihadist websites, they are the ones who are setting those up.

To cut a long story short, I am saying to you that ISIS is the conclusion of Al Quaeda, and neither was a terrorist group per se, but they are intelligence projects, on multiple levels, with Media activity, on-the-ground activity, etc....

It is an Israeli and American project, including Media fakery, pseudo-terrorism committed by Israeli Mistaaravim commandos, and on the ground genocide in Iraq and Syria. But I also must mention that I do not have proof, because ALL the info I have comes from the Media, and I do not have intelligence contacts or insider Media contacts, therefore all I can use is logic and guessing :)

The fuckers running this whole shit are crazy as a box of frogs: their main aim is not only destroying the Middle East, but destroying white, Christian Europe as well.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Warriorhun,

Could one rephrase your statement this way: even though SITE Intellegence Group says they found an ISIS website, SITE Intelligence Group actually developed the website.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Kham wrote:Warriorhun,

Could one rephrase your statement this way: even though SITE Intellegence Group says they found an ISIS website, SITE Intelligence Group actually developed the website.
Dear Kham,

That is my educated guess, yes.

Why do I think so? Basically because they were busted for creating fake Al Quaeda and Bin Laden videos is the past. (Whithout complaint from the supposedly "real" Al Quaeda. That is telling.)

But let us think it over: they claim monitoring "jihadist forums". WTF? If you were a terrorist, would you discuss anything on an internet forum? Especially if you lived in the West? If any such forums really exists, for sure it was set up as a trap.

Let us check another thing: the recent French terror attacks. Our assumption, based on the Media, is that it was fakery. However, SITE have said to found an ISIS "claim" for the attack. If ISIS was a legit, separate entity, they would claim "Nope, it was not us, we did not send fighters to Paris. It is some evil Western chicanery" but no such thing happened. If ISIS goes along with the charade, that means they are connected.

But this shit is multi-layered. I do not doubt that lots of local Sunni lads are in ISIS, and I believe disgruntled Muslim youth travelled there to do jihad, which, frankly, beats filling shelves at their local TESCO for life, dreaming about the unavailable white chicks. Why not join jihad, get an AK and be the hero of your GTA jihad, fucking sex-slaves with your mates at the end of the day? I would sign up if I was browner, or spoke Arabic. But they say Abu Baghdadi is a Mossad spy called Elliot Shimon, and the fact that ISIS does not threaten Israel while being next-door neighbours is also telling. And while we are at it: how do you know if a white nationalist movement is Jewish Cointelpro? When they behave like cartoon-nazis, instead of being wholesome white folks. Same here: cartoon Arabs as if they remained from the 12th century? Give me a break...

IMO of course.
icarusinbound

Overtly-improbable scenarios: taunting or testing?

Unread post by icarusinbound »

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/teena ... mftaa.html

Surely this reported news story is just so implausible, in every respect. To what extent is this sheer taunting of independent analysts, or, a testing of the absolute boundaries of general public gullibility?.

This is not satire: it's being represented as factual news.

We know he 'Be Sim'. Explosives are set-off by...a det (short for detonator). He is one of Several misguided individuals, that are identified via the press as potential perpetrators...

This is just utter madness...

Teenager Sevdet Besim allegedly planned to target Police with explosive kangaroo

The Age wrote:A Melbourne teenager allegedly discussed packing a kangaroo with explosives, painting it with an Islamic State symbol and setting it loose on police officers.

Sevdet Ramadan Besim, 19, of Hallam, is accused of plotting an Anzac Day terror attack in Melbourne that would have included a beheading.

He was committed to trial in the Supreme Court on Thursday after pleading not guilty to four charges.
Advertisement

Teenager Sevdet Besim allegedly planned to target police with explosive kangaroo

Sevdet Besim after his arrest in April. He is accused of plotting an Anzac Day terror attack in Melbourne that would have included packing a kangaroo with explosives and beheading a policeman.

A Melbourne teenager allegedly discussed packing a kangaroo with explosives, painting it with an Islamic State symbol and setting it loose on police officers.

Sevdet Ramadan Besim, 19, of Hallam, is accused of plotting an Anzac Day terror attack in Melbourne that would have included a beheading.

He was committed to trial in the Supreme Court on Thursday after pleading not guilty to four charges.

They included conducting internet searches of Anzac Day in Melbourne and Dandenong, engaging in communications and creating an electronic memo on his phone - all in preparation for a terrorist act.

Mr Besim initially faced five charges, but Commonwealth prosecutor Andrew Doyle withdrew one when Mr Besim appeared in the Melbourne Magistrates Court on Thursday.

Mr Besim is accused of planning to run over, then behead, a police officer.

Federal police allege Mr Besim and a person overseas had been in a series of communications in the lead-up to the alleged plot for Anzac Day.

Mr Besim allegedly said he was "ready to fight these dogs on there [sic] doorstep" in online communications with the person overseas, according to court documents.

"I'd love to take out some cops," Mr Besim is alleged to have said.

"I was gonna meet with them then take some heads ahaha."
In a prosecution summary against Mr Besim tendered to court, police allege the pair spoke on March 16 last year, during which they discussed packing a kangaroo with explosives and letting it loose on police.

"The conversation continues with Besim detailing what he did that day and they have a general discussion around animals and wildlife in Australia, including a suggestion that a kangaroo could be packed with C4 explosive, painted with the IS symbol and let loose on police officers," the summary says.

While police did not go into details of the symbol, the image mostly closely linked to IS is the group's black flag. The reference to the kangaroo makes no mention of Anzac Day.

Mr Besim has been in custody since April 18 when 200 heavily armed officers swooped on the city's south-east, arresting five teenagers and seizing knives and swords.

Police say he is motivated by an extremist ideology and has expressed support for proscribed terrorist organisations, particularly IS, which adopt a radical interpretation of Islam.

The dropped charge was one count of conspiring to do an act in preparation for or planning a terror act, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison.

Mr Besim is due to face a directions hearing next week.

AAP and Adam Cooper