Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
HonestlyNow

Re: Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

acuriousmind wrote:This guy who is a photographer (maybe) posted on FB about CH before it happened. He made a post on January the 6th which was later edited (klick on Modifié).

The Editing time is January the 7th on 7:45 and 8:05 (doesn't say if it's AM or PM, but here in Europe we have a 24 hr time system, not the 2x12 hours one.
(Disclaimer: Not a fraudbook user)

I went through the same thing when looking at a Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 fraudbook page as far as what times items were posted, and finally determined the times fell in the correct alleged timeline.

In this case, it at first looked like you're correct in this finding. Then, I found this:
How to Schedule and Backdate Facebook Posts. So, apparently, you put whatever timestamp you want into the timeline. Why would one want to backdate a post? So that you can go back and fill items in the timeline that you might have missed doing before, or to place it before other items in the timeline. Makes the timeline timestamps pretty much worthless, yes?
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Smoking gun part Deux - the dead cop used a handheld pyrotechnic device, possibly containing a blood packet that didn't deploy properly.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkWz7Inn-4A
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Starbucked wrote:Smoking gun part Deux - the dead cop used a handheld pyrotechnic device, possibly containing a blood packet that didn't deploy properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkWz7Inn-4A
Starbucked,

That video has already been included in a previous post of Simon's, on p.12, and actually demonstrates that the Media’s “head shot” story doesn’t even match their cartoon. But if you're familiar with all the previous PsyOp video fakery (Arizona, Oslo/Utoya, Boston etc.) and the huge sim crowds "marching" in Paris, what makes you believe this would be of a person rather than CGI animation? (Ref my previous post).

It was apparently made by/for the controlled opposition “false flaggers” to uphold the “staged/drill” with “live actors” gate-keeping meme.

Edit: Seems the Disinfo/Diversion Alert I posted on the Boston PsyOp topic (back in April 2013) still applies.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Now, to confirm just how determined the PsyOperators are to “gatekeep for and misdirect from media fakery”, watch this video “Published on Jan 12, 2015” by EscapeFromPrisonPlanet, and described as:

“A clever fake video showing the BBC how to accurately report on this false flag event.”

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46YmUs0_r8g

Note the narrator's faux "BBC commentary" (from 00:18):
According to analysts, the footage was recorded over two takes, evidenced by a placement marker that appears by the front left [sic] wheel of the vehicle as the gunman returns from apparently gunning down the wounded gendarme…
So all those "mistakes" were deliberately included & their discovery anticipated, as Simon posted about the "placement marker" here on January 12!.

Of course that still proves it was faked as well as cunningly contrived to keep all “scrutiny” away from Media fakery = CGI simulations :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Maat, the video description says:

"A clever fake video showing the BBC how to accurately report on this false flag event."

So perhaps this effort by "EscapeFromPrisonPlanet" is a friendly one ? I mean, why would the perps want to diffuse my 'placement marker' finding?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:*

Maat, the video description says:

"A clever fake video showing the BBC how to accurately report on this false flag event."

So perhaps this effort by "EscapeFromPrisonPlanet" is a friendly one ? I mean, why would the perps want to diffuse my 'placement marker' finding?
Simon, why would a "placement marker" & all the other supposed "mistakes" be inserted if not to intentionally mimic the kind of continuity errors that only occur in "live action" filming? Isn't the whole purpose of these pre-fabricated PsyOps to ensure any & all doubters believe all footage shown, "terrorists", "crowds" etc., to be real "live action” events? What is the purpose of the "false flag", "crisis actors/drill" & "Gladio" terms being propagated so vociferously if not to divert focus from the image fakery?

It reminds me of the “demolition squibs” seen in 9/11 collapse animations (as Utah noted on the Boston videos, “Same shit, different psy-op!”)

I also don't recall any "false flag" and Alex Jones promoters being "friendly" to exposing Media fakery.

Especially revealing is what that video was “mashed” with: David Icke (00:58) + perp agent “Paul Craig Roberts” (1:07):-
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-Perp-PaulCraigRoberts.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-Perp-PaulCraigRoberts.jpg (51.08 KiB) Viewed 15279 times
A former White House official says the terrorist attack that killed 12 people on Wednesday in Paris was a false flag operation “designed to shore up France’s vassal status to Washington.”

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, who was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal, made the remarks in an article published on Thursday.

“The suspects can be both guilty and patsies. Just remember all the terrorist plots created by the FBI that served to make the terrorism threat real to Americans,” he wrote. ...

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/01/10 ... ck-Roberts
Plus another "false flag" proponent, Kevin Barrett of Veterans Today (1:06): Charlie Hebdo False Flag Story Goes Viral
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I'll sit on the fence on this one. It doesn't make me happy to be unsure, but we must admit that instant-inflatable names have "cozied up" to Simon before just to turn around and blast him for no reason. Simon continues to want to assume his points are made by others and credited to him, being the good-natured gentleman that he is. But it is also perfectly reasonable to assume Maat is correct that the brand of "Prison Planet Truther" needs a new injection of real truth — such as that generated by researchers on our site — in order to cynically make itself seem to be in the interests of the general populace again.

Hopefully, this is because they genuinely are in the interest of the general populace. But it seems to have been a long time coming if that's suddenly the case, and with no small resistance on their part to get to the realities of computer-constructed Psychological Operation media. So better to take a "wait and see" attitude on this, and hopefully one day these people will actually realize everything we have been saying is precisely where we, as citizens, should be questioning the government.

Perhaps if there is something we can learn from ordinary "truthers", it might be the assessment of any real danger they keep ranting about. As of yet, they haven't even been asking all the right questions so how can we trust them on assessing any true threat level of anything? We can only hope this time is a true turning point, and we the people can all unite in revolutionizing the media — keeping it honest and truthful and scientific, perhaps for the first time in human history.
simonshack
Administrator

Oops - and duh. The above-embedded BBC-spoofing "EscapeFromPrisonPlanet" video has been removed... due to "terms of violation" bla bla bla...

Dear Maat and Hoi - all good points and yes, Maat may be right about the inserted red herrings (the sort of which were certainly also used on 9/11). Anyways, that video promoting the 'placement marker' was quickly removed by Team Youtube - so what to make of it?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Yes Simon, I just noticed it was gone a little while ago. I'd say it was busted for infringing BBC's copyright (using their logo etc.). But since it was uploaded on January 12th, I'm actually surprised it lasted as long as it did :)
simonshack
Administrator

Funny though... this is by no means the first time a 'particularly interesting' Youtube video has been removed - within hours of getting embedded on Cluesforum. I have actually lost count of how many times this has happened...
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear simonshack and All,

There was another event which I miss from this discussion. Namely, the other shooting taking place in France, the shooting of the guy who was supposedly connected to the bros, and took hostages in a Kosher deli.

Here is the video. I am not an expert, but some strange tactics is employed by the French commando, to say the least...
Just some questions off the top of my head: 1. Why does only one policeman enters? 2. If return of fire is expected, why are they standing sometimes in the open in front of the door? If they can fire in, so can the enemy fire out...

What is your opinion?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXMCV3HWsmg

A bonus question: did you see any explosions outside of the shop in the previous video? Then watch closely at 0:22 on this one...
Any explanations are welcome...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSkA_WJADns
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

What a perfect time to add to the above Hyper Cacher post!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roc6vHY6vTI
In the above video, Psyoperator77 points out what appears to be a police officer that materializes out of thin air around the middle screen lamppost. Compared to warriorhun's back angle version of the same event, I don't see this person in that video. Even the people don't move fluidly. It appears like some strange video game physics in these people. I'm starting to lean more towards CGI.

Edit:

This is strange too... You can see a circular fence in the stopped frames of the videos I posted and warriorhun's, plus that swat vehicle dissapears. At first glance, it would appear that could be the fault of a random thumbnail like frame used, but looking at the video I posted, you can see Psyoperator77's red circle in the frame. Very very strange indeed.

I do notice the camera is to the right when you play these videos, but that fence should be there. There's other anomalies like the different locations of the lamppost. If I keep looking at this, it's going to drive me nuts! Haha.
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

Here's another angle of the Hyper Cacher.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53oC2FGqgss
Is it just me, or are these cops trigger happy as hell? They seem to be shooting the shit out of themselves, and unloading on the so called hostage taker on the ground. Notice the cop in the back behind the car firing away? I do not see that cop who appears out of nowhere in this video either. If he did appear, he would have been shot to hell and back by the cop behind that car.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Cobra Commander wrote: Is it just me, or are these cops trigger happy as hell? They seem to be shooting the shit out of themselves, and unloading on the so called hostage taker on the ground. Notice the cop in the back behind the car firing away? I do not see that cop who appears out of nowhere in this video either. If he did appear, he would have been shot to hell and back by the cop behind that car.
That was the argument I made (on this forum) regarding the Sydney, Australia Lindt Cafe rescue of hostages from a lone 'terrorist' by police in December last year. http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=15

The 'gung ho' armed police response in Sydney was nearly identical to that at the Hyper Cacher in Paris. To run in, guns blazing, regardless of hostages or their own men. It's farcical and a clear indication, to all those still to be convinced, that both events were nothing more than a psyop operation.

Sydney police rescue -

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLCtRgbQdaU
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Yes, all the videos of this French “shooting” farce exhibit the usual signs of CGI simulation — unrealistic “scenarios”, blurring, anomalies/discrepancies (some deliberate), materializing/morphing figures etc.

I think we can safely conclude that there was no “live action” by any “actors” used or needed on/at the “terrorists vs cops” or “massing crowd” scenes in this “terror” PsyOp at all either. Why go to that much trouble when they already have the software to create it digitally — eliminating risk?

Also easy enough to “officially” close all access roads around any actual locations named (only adding the necessary “set decoration” & props after the supposed “events” — like the “blood that was put there” :rolleyes: )

The “films” made for this PsyOp, like so many before, were apparently prefabricated ready to broadcast & deploy on cue; liberally sprinkled with enough “conspiracy candy” to keep the doubters distracted, herded and always associated with the usual clowns loudly parroting their disinfo-hijacked terms , “false flag”, “crisis actors”, “staged” etc. to keep all focus away from their most powerful Weapon of Mass Deception: the global Media complicity & the image fakery they cannot afford to have a majority ever clearly see.

It can be easy to forget sometimes that all the latest technology & FX software available, already used to create virtual reality in movies, will be used by the Pigs In Charge for every televised PsyOp hoax.

See this excellent, detailed video analysis by a serious doubter; spotting a lot of the CGI errors, but initially assuming film layers & green screen:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyg1FJRNIc8

As I mentioned in my comments, the “elephant in the room” is the bald SIM that enters center stage from left at 1:57 & lurks there “chewing”. A virtual, video game character with dead “eyes”; not a real person .