Charleston, SC "Church Shooting"

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
XQB

Charleston, SC "Church Shooting"

Unread post by XQB »

Looks like another psy-op on our hands, with a crazy reclusive sim "shooter" named Dylan Roof who could pass for Adam Lanza's pixelated twin. The blue and white stripes are out in full force again. Even the clown Al Sharpton is in on the action. Conveniently, there were NINE vicsims.

fast67vellen2o

Re: Charleston, SC "Church Shooting"

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

I just watched a video where Dylan Roof appears in court for a bond hearing. Seriously? He's not even in court. He's shown on video standing in a room where it looks like a judge reads off a teleprompter. What a show.

MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

9 dead at 110 Calhoun St no less.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Funny how even digital newspapers and magazine-style media are still using stills when video is so ubiquitous now. The one of the sweating guy could really be anything — Heartburn? Prayer? Grimace for the camera?

Video conveys much more information, but we are still expected to take sparse, easily manipulated Facebook-style media for the brunt emotional force of mere surface. Video could just as well be staged and manipulated, but still pictures? "Vids, or it didn't happen" may have to be the updated demand of the media's tall tales for anyone remotely paying attention to photo manipulation technology of the last twenty years or more.

Hard to believe anyone with any intelligence sees a picture published in the media and says to themselves, "Absolutely no spin or deliberate choice of any kind outside of a perfectly objective artistry was used to craft this image." I don't think this is a straw man argument. I believe this is a true point about the level of stupidity and gullibility of many. And we can easily point this out to people to help them snap out of it.

People standing. Cameras present. People hugging. Cameras present. Uhhh, okay. So if I stand a bunch of people around, and one of them is — say — crying, for example, and the others are instructed to treat the reaction as normal, and we face an expensive camera at them, that means it's news?

Seems to be the case these days. Seems you could really almost give any old shit to the media if you just organize a flashmob drama with one or two "point" actors. I suspect that kind of New York theater school and "life lesson" theater is where Black Power and corrupted "Civil Rights" movements got involved in this garbage and nonsense. I wonder who introduced certain communities to this collaboration? MITRE? A University? A fraternity? Military connections? A respected community person with some occult interests? Why do communities get sucked into this?
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Dylann Roof changed his profile picture on May 22 (5+2+2)=9 at 12:17 (*yawn* 1+2+1+7)=11

Edit to add source: http://www.ijreview.com/2015/06/347576- ... -to-tears/
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I am not too impressed with the numerology, but that wintry picture with the yellow-green blotches yields a quite unusual ELA: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 40.1221970
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

Another clue this is a total scam:

U.S. to fast track $29 million to help Charleston shooting victims' families

http://news.yahoo.com/u-fast-track-29-m ... 15259.html

They wasted no time looting the government funds, aka fleecing the taxpayers.
OpticalIllusion

Unread post by OpticalIllusion »

These pictures were taken from the sims website before it was taken offline. I noticed lots of numerology 9's, 11s, and 13s as well.

In two pictures he has a mole on his left wrist and on the rest its missing. There is also a picture where he looks awkward as he leans against a tree in what appears to be a swamp.

This must be a hard position on the back.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Where are the reprisals? This is how "Northern Ireland" was started by the media - which led to thirty years of people shooting each other for real. Is this the goal of the freaks?

Fact: Not far from me recently there was dispute between two families which started with teens fighting. Next thing family A attacks family B's house smashed all the windows and set fire to it. Later that evening Family B attacked Family A's house smashed all the windows and set fire to it!
The men styling themselves the "police" didn't intervene. They blocked the road about 500 yards away, let them get on with it. This is real life, not some fantasy played out in the "media" and Arsebook.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

brianv wrote:Where are the reprisals? This is how "Northern Ireland" was started by the media - which led to thirty years of people shooting each other for real. Is this the goal of the freaks?

Fact: Not far from me recently there was dispute between two families which started with teens fighting. Next thing family A attacks family B's house smashed all the windows and set fire to it. Later that evening Family B attacked Family A's house smashed all the windows and set fire to it!
The men styling themselves the "police" didn't intervene. They blocked the road about 500 yards away, let them get on with it. This is real life, not some fantasy played out in the "media" and Arsebook.
Exactly Brian, looks like they want to incite race related hostilities in the US. "Django" , "12 years a slave", Ferguson, Baltimore, "Zimmerman" and now this crap.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

OpticalIllusion wrote: This must be a hard position on the back.
Who would ever take/keep a photo like this, where everything in the picture is in focus except for the sim himself. Its a nice even blur too, all the way from the head to the feet. Yet the guy walking in the background is not blurred out at all. Like Adam Lanza, this guy has that Dumb and Dumber dunce haircut similar to Jim Carrey's character, encouraging you to laugh at how stupid and backwards this guy and all such gun-toting rednecks are.

I find it odd too that a previous event had a killer named Zimmerman (his brother was even named Robert Zimmerman :rolleyes: ), and this guy is named Dylan. Those are some extremely startling coincidences.

What are the chances this is all just viral marketing? And not only for Bob Dylan's music. These events follow a similar course of events: people are shot; the make, style and effectiveness of the guns are stated over and over; pictures of the guns are modeled by the sims in mock photos; everyone's arguing over the pros/cons of firearms; politicians talk of banning guns; gun sales go through the roof (Dylan Roof that is) to the point that even bullets are sold out.

Rinse and repeat. In the meantime, you can also throw in whatever agenda driven messaging you need through the ostensible killing of homosexuals, black people or women, etc.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAW9tO67zZY
First court appearance of the Charleston shooting suspect 2 days after shooting. Just why he appeared on a screen with heavily-armed men standing behind him is beyond me but it's pretty Hollywood. We subsequently hear the family members of the victims forgiving him, one of them even going so far as to invite him to their bible study group on Wednesday :puke:
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Without wishing to give 'oxygen' to this 'fakery' should 'he' not have 'his' Lawyer(s) present when being asked questions or has 'he' waived this 'privilege'?

Also, I presume 'he' does not accept the governance of the U.S.A, hence 'his' parading of the 'Confederate' Flag, so why even appear/answer questions in the first place?

Wouldn't this have been 'his' own stage to come out with 'his' own rhetoric about the state of the country 'he' lives in and seemingly disagrees with?

Not wishing to sound condescending but should we continue to spend time to question the 'authenticity' of these types of incidents [once we've discovered and labeled them as 'fake'] or simply move on to other issues at hand?

My only concern is that we tend to get drawn back into issues such as Sandy Hook and 'Boy#1' & 'Boy#2' which, on further examination, are simply explained [irrespective of how fake the incident was in the first place] as mistaken identity or similar looking 'Class(i)mates'.
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

Any thoughts on why ol' Dr. Fetzer is now aggressively promoting the idea that the Charleston massacre was a stinking piece of psyop total-fakery, complete with crisis actors, a PhotoShopped perp, and even a bogus corpse in the coffin?

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/06 ... oting.html

Although I and several other CluesForum supporters tried long and hard to get Jim to give serious consideration to the extreme-fakery paradigm of 9/11, he stubbornly resisted.

Then came Sandy Hook (despite that dodgy Wolfgang character) -- and the Fetzer worldview seemed to shift dramatically toward acceptance of "killing dramas" being thoroughly staged by the intel mavens.

And the Charlie Hebdo circus appears to have sealed the "real deal" for him.

Or do you guys still think Jim's an "op"? :unsure:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

repentantandy wrote:Any thoughts on why ol' Dr. Fetzer is now aggressively promoting the idea that the Charleston massacre was a stinking piece of psyop total-fakery, complete with crisis actors, a PhotoShopped perp, and even a bogus corpse in the coffin?

http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/06 ... oting.html

Although I and several other CluesForum supporters tried long and hard to get Jim to give serious consideration to the extreme-fakery paradigm of 9/11, he stubbornly resisted.

Then came Sandy Hook (despite that dodgy Wolfgang character) -- and the Fetzer worldview seemed to shift dramatically toward acceptance of "killing dramas" being thoroughly staged by the intel mavens.

And the Charlie Hebdo circus appears to have sealed the "real deal" for him.

Or do you guys still think Jim's an "op"? :unsure:
Hey Fetzer - jump on someone else's train...and besides you ain't qualified. Pleading guilty to a lesser offence never? Yes we know that old tactic Jim.

Until he turns the world on it's head and announces that "we are right" regarding the political ritual known as "9/11" then, yes andy.
According to anthropologist Clifford Geertz, political rituals actually construct power;[..] he argued that rituals are not an ornament of political power, but that the power of political actors depends upon their ability to create rituals and the cosmic framework within which the social hierarchy headed by the king is perceived as natural and sacred.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritual