Tunisia "Beach Massacre" - 26/6/15

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Tunisia "Beach Massacre" - 26/6/15

Unread post by simonshack »

Been at the beach lately enjoying the sun, the sand and the waves. Only to realize just how lucky I am to be still alive ! :P

I just thought I'd open a thread for this latest "ISIS" farce (if only just for the record) - but quite frankly, right now I'm just too 'summerlazy' to delve into it in any depth. Fortunately, the indefatigable Tom Dalpra & Xilefilex duo over at Fakeologist.com have found time to do so - and I've been having a good few laughs reading their hilarious chronicles of this latest sordid affair... ("38 dead whereof 29 Britons - on 26/6/15" - that's sordid enough right there!...)

So let me just, for now, provide a link to their jolly (sandbox-) diggings. And remember your sun lotion and shades !

http://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/sun ... sia-26615/

And make sure you don't miss the part with the heroic-waiter-chasing-the-terrorist-around-the-beach-for-11 minutes-with-his-olive-bottle!
ANorthern Soul

Re: Tunisia "Beach Massacre" - 26/6/15

Unread post by ANorthern Soul »

If anyone hears or sees anything about " funerals" for the Scots vicsims , the McQuires and the Grahams , I'm only 30 minutes from their alleged hometowns.
Would love to pay my respects and all that.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

It does seem odd with 'TBM' [could also stand for Temporary Bench Mark using construction parlance...] how much of it is entwined with football and the Midlands region of the UK.
For example, three 'victims' from one family were 'avid' Walsall FC fans [http://www.saddlers.co.uk with one of them a 'rising star' in the refereeing fraternity.
One 'victim' is the Mother of the Wife of an English Footballer in the English Premier League; Marc Albrighton, who plays for Leicester City FC [the Thai-owned club who totally unexpectedly sacked their outspoken Manager Nigel Pearson after his son, who also plays for the team was sacked...maybe didn't want to 'play ball' with the upcoming psyop?].
Another 'victim' is Denis Thwaites who played for Birmingham City FC back in the '60s [I team i support but didn't know of him, even though he played a while before my time].
The Midlands does have another connection as it is where the Queen Elizabeth Hospital [known as the 'QE'] is situated. The QE is entwined with the 'War On Terror' [or as I'd prefer to call it 'WOT?'...].
It is there that all the 'injured' brave boys and girls of the Armed Forces [presumably Joe Public is the Unarmed Forces?] are taken and where some of the 'victims' of TBM have been taken.
[On a side note it is where Ms Malalalala-lah-lah was taken when she was shot in the head by the Taliban].
Also, about being shot by a Kalashnikov, especially at close range, wouldn't there be a huge amount of people with limbs missing due to the trauma of the round hitting their bodies?
As of yet I have only seen pictures of injured loved ones bending over the beds of other injured loved ones, giving them hugs and kisses.
Even if I get a splinter, the last thing I want is a hug and a kiss...maybe a splinter hurts a hell of a lot more than an AK47 round...
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33375928
Tenuous, the above connections may be, but they are coming on the back of other football-related stories i.e. FIFA FBI corruption investigation, England Women in the semi-final of the Women's World Cup.
Then there's the 10th anniversary of the London Hoax, plus the release of 'London Has Fallen', whose trailer release by Hollywood was deemed 'insensitive' at such a time. Shocking, how usually ever-sensitive Hollywood could have gotten that so wrong...
It also keeps our minds off current issues such as the EU & Greece debacle...not that that could have a devastating effect on the worldwide economy and Joe Public in general...
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

simonshack wrote:*

You can tell its a Murder Scene by the Yellow/Black tape strewn at ground level.
Look at the disarray of the blood stained sand and splattered sun loungers.
Shoes and discarded bags everywhere.
Yellow plastic numbered cones where each of the shell casings were found.
Police guarding the publicly-exposed location against further contamination.
A truly shocking site.
Also the humble girl paying her respects at the site of carnage in her demure outfit, befitting the holy month of Ramadan and period of grief that must be hanging over the place at such a time.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Again it appears our opponents are just not even really trying anymore.

This is (supposedly) an actual photo of the 'coke-fueled ISIS Terrorist' (and groupies?) during his rampage (Taken in 2015? With what... a 1990's camera phone?)

The Daily Mail cheerily informs us that the 'attack' "began at 11:45 & lasted 47 minutes".

Whilst the rest of the media tell us about the 'traumatized survivors'...

The couple returned to the beach the following day. Gemma told of her horror at finding sunbeds riddled with bullet holes and covered in blood.

She said: “They told us they were just cigarette burns, but they were everywhere. You could see that they’d tried to clean the blood off the beds.”
Anybody else who spots the pristine 'massacre' beaches are treated to the attention of the usual troll accounts...

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Crisis Actors hardly. Sad sad individuals who latch onto news stories to attract attention to themselves. I witnessed this here with "9/11", someone closely related to me was telling everyone that their uncle had been killed. I confronted her a couple of years after the event and more lies were spun to extract herself. The lies changed to - "I was told that my uncle was killed". So, who told you, I asked? She became very angry and didn't answer. I don't speak to her anymore. I can't stand ritual liars.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

We all die some time - but some die more stylishly than others <_<

WARNING: graphic imagery

( source: Exclusive / never-seen before image gallery from a Brazilian noozpaper... )
http://fotografia.folha.uol.com.br/gale ... oto-524291
Euphoria

Re: British soldier rape trial, Tyrol, Austria, 14/7/2015

Unread post by Euphoria »

(Post moved to this, appropriate thread - simon)

simonshack wrote: Euphoria, could well be - but I have to wonder (and please excuse me for briefly 'derailing' this particular topic) what your thoughts are regarding the recent "Tunisia Beach Massacre" involving no less than 30 alleged BRITISH victims (out of a total "death toll" of 38). How come this pretty major psyop has been virtually ignored to this day here at Cluesforum? Admittedly, I haven't put much effort into it myself - but I would have expected to see a little more input from our UK contributors!
I agree the Tunisian beach attack was most likely a PSYOP too. I assumed this scam had already been covered on the site, since it was so obvious. But as you would expect by now, the perps are a multinational setup. Here we find mention of the hotel that the attacker fled to:

First of all, it's very convenient that we straight away have the National Guard as key eyewitnesses. Secondly, it's possible to quickly confirm the owner of the 5-star Imperial Marhaba hotel as RIU Hotels & Resorts. This specific hotel was founded in Mallorca, Spain, in 1953 as a small summer business for the Riu family. But now it's owned by TUI and run by the third generation of the family. It seems that Mr Luis Rui is the current day-to-day operator, but the executive team at TUI is made up of Peter Long, Friedrich Joussen, Horst Baier and Sebastian Ebel (see the third link below).

http://www.riu.com/en/Paises/tunisia/po ... l-marhaba/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIU_Hotels
http://tuigroup.com/en/about-us/managem ... tive-board
https://journeypod.wordpress.com/hoteli ... -luis-riu/

Like the Libyan hotel attack, we can see that the operators/owners are immensely wealthy people (or businesses) and it's generational wealth, or there are suspicious political connections to the organisation. These attacks never seem to involve a two-star hotel run by the 'new rich' or just a modest family business, and there are many of these.