Police officer Mehmet Ciplak gently removed Aylan's body ...

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
hoi.polloi

Police officer Mehmet Ciplak gently removed Aylan's body ...

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

But not before plenty of odd looking pictures. Is it likely, just for curiosity's sake, that such a body is a real child's body? And that such divergent looking pics can be taken in what could be a fraction of a second? The rotation, the almost identical puddles, the color change — all without one fraction of an inch in perspective on the "body"?

According to super rag "Mail" :
The image of Syrian toddler Aylan, three, washed up dead on a Turkish shoreline has shocked the world - but he is not the only child victim of the migrant crisis
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... risis.html

But ...
static-reuters-com_1.jpg
static-reuters-com_1.jpg (146.8 KiB) Viewed 16903 times
Cropped, resized and slightly rotated from original at Huffington Post: http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/sca ... HQqjCNue0Q
static-reuters-com_2.jpg
static-reuters-com_2.jpg (169.75 KiB) Viewed 16903 times
Cropped and resized from original at Reuters: http://static.reuters.com/resources/ass ... ne&q&t=2&w

Almost as if some tool had to go in and modify the little bubbles under their head where the "wave" meets the "body". Ick. What a job to make people think a real dead baby has been washed ashore.
hoi.polloi

Re: Police officer Mehmet Ciplak gently removed Aylan's body

Another odd thing is the existence of this data in the Reuters picture:

Code: Select all

ÿØÿà JFIF ,,  ÿá!*Exif  MM *    	   µ   z             /      7(       1      ?2      [;      o‡i      €  ¬REFILE - CORRECTING BYLINEATTENTION EDITORS - VISUALS COVERAGE OF SCENES OF DEATH OR INJURYA young migrant, who drowned in a failed attempt to sail to the Greek island of Kos, lies on the shore in the Turkish coastal town of Bodrum, Turkey, September 2, 2015. At least 11 migrants believed to be Syrians drowned as two boats sank after leaving southwest Turkey for the Greek island of Kos, Turkey's Dogan news agency reported on Wednesday. It said a boat carrying 16 Syrian migrants had sunk after leaving the Akyarlar area of the Bodrum peninsula, and seven people had died. Four people were rescued and the coastguard was continuing its search for five people still missing. Separately, a boat carrying six Syrians sank after leaving Akyarlar on the same route. Three children and one woman drowned and two people survived after reaching the shore in life jackets. REUTERS/Nilufer Demir/DHAATTENTION EDITORS - NO SALES. NO ARCHIVES. FOR EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR SALE FOR MARKETING OR ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS. THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN SUPPLIED BY A THIRD PARTY. IT IS DISTRIBUTED, EXACTLY AS RECEIVED BY REUTERS, AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS. TURKEY OUT. NO COMMERCIAL OR EDITORIAL SALES IN TURKEY. TEMPLATE OUT   -ÆÀ  ' -ÆÀ  'Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows 2015:09:02 13:17:13 STRINGER/TURKEY        ÿÿ         	Ä                           ú      (             
             H      H   ÿØÿà JFIF   H H  ÿí Adobe_CM ÿî Adobe d€   ÿÛ „ 	
and this:

Photoshop 3.0 8BIM    N    MEDTOR MEDLON MEDWAS ASIA APC SAM CAN USA TUR:out NULL     RTRPIX( 000000002 PIX< 4F 20150902P 112449+0000Z %5   x´REFILE - CORRECTING BYLINEATTENTION EDITORS - VISUALS COVERAGE OF SCENES OF DEATH OR INJURYA young migrant, who drowned in a failed attempt to sail to the Greek island of Kos, lies on the shore in the Turkish coastal town of Bodrum, Turkey, September 2, 2015. At least 11 migrants believed to be Syrians drowned as two boats sank after leaving southwest Turkey for the Greek island of Kos, Turkey's Dogan news agency reported on Wednesday. It said a boat carrying 16 Syrian migrants had sunk after leaving the Akyarlar area of the Bodrum peninsula, and seven people had died. Four people were rescued and the coastguard was continuing its search for five people still missing. Separately, a boat carrying six Syrians sank after leaving Akyarlar on the same route. Three children and one woman drowned and two people survived after reaching the shore in life jackets. REUTERS/Nilufer Demir/DHAATTENTION EDITORS - NO SALES. NO ARCHIVES. FOR EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR SALE FOR MARKETING OR ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS. THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN SUPPLIED BY A THIRD PARTY. IT IS DISTRIBUTED, EXACTLY AS RECEIVED BY REUTERS, AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS. TURKEY OUT. NO COMMERCIAL OR EDITORIAL SALES IN TURKEY. TEMPLATE OUT z 
MS/SS//SS/i ŒA young migrant, who drowned in a failed attempt to sail to the Greek island of Kos, lies on the shore in the Turkish coastal town of Bodrum( $SALESOUT NARCH EUO 3TP TUROUT
TMPOUTP STRINGER/TURKEYn REUTERSs X01258 EUROPE-MIGRANTS/TURKEY7 20150902Z BODRUMe Turkeyg IST01 I DIP IMM
 4 :rel:d:bm:GF10000189951 ORIGINAL 
GF10000189951< 112449+0000A 	PhotoshopF 7.0d TUR‚ 3S‡ en8BIM%     *½¨8íÙjQ(nñÆI8BIM/     Jñ H   H           Ð  @            d   À  °   ' a n   b o y \ 8BIMí     ,    ,    8BIM&               ?€  8BIM
        8BIM        8BIMó     	         8BIM
       8BIM'     
        8BIMõ     H /ff  lff       /ff  ¡™š       2    Z         5    -        8BIMø     p  ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿè    ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿè    ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿè    ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿè  8BIM          @  @    8BIM         8BIM    Ë               	Ä   K 2 0 1 5 - 0 9 - 0 2 T 1 1 2 4 4 9 Z _ 1 2 7 8 0 8 0 3 5 _ G F 1 0 0 0 0 1 8 9 9 5 1 _ R T R M A D P _ 3 _ E U R O P E - M I G R A N T S - T U R K E Y                                	Ä                                              null      boundsObjc         Rct1       Top long        Leftlong        Btomlong      Rghtlong  	Ä   slicesVlLs   Objc        slice      sliceIDlong       groupIDlong       originenum   ESliceOrigin   
autoGenerated    Typeenum   
ESliceType    Img    boundsObjc         Rct1       Top long        Leftlong        Btomlong      Rghtlong  	Ä   urlTEXT         nullTEXT         MsgeTEXT        altTagTEXT        cellTextIsHTMLbool   cellTextTEXT        	horzAlignenum   ESliceHorzAlign   default   	vertAlignenum   ESliceVertAlign   default   bgColorTypeenum   ESliceBGColorType    None   	topOutsetlong       
leftOutsetlong       bottomOutsetlong       rightOutsetlong     8BIM(        ?ð      8BIM      8BIM        8BIM    4          „  à  ÷€    ÿØÿà JFIF   H H  ÿí Adobe_CM ÿî Adobe d€  
And this:

A d o b e   P h o t o s h o p    A d o b e   P h o t o s h o p   C S 3    8BIM          ÿá©http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/ <?xpacket begin="" id="W5M0MpCehiHzreSzNTczkc9d"?> <x:xmpmeta xmlns:x="adobe:ns:meta/" x:xmptk="Adobe XMP Core 4.1-c036 46.276720, Mon Feb 19 2007 22:40:08        "> <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"> <rdf:Description rdf:about="" xmlns:xap="http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:photoshop="http://ns.adobe.com/photoshop/1.0/" xmlns:xapMM="http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/mm/" xmlns:tiff="http://ns.adobe.com/tiff/1.0/" xmlns:exif="http://ns.adobe.com/exif/1.0/" xap:CreateDate="2015-09-02T13:17:13-04:00" xap:ModifyDate="2015-09-02T13:17:13-04:00" xap:MetadataDate="2015-09-02T13:17:13-04:00" xap:CreatorTool="Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows" dc:format="image/jpeg" photoshop:CaptionWriter="MS/SS//SS/" photoshop:Headline="A young migrant, who drowned in a failed attempt to sail to the Greek island of Kos, lies on the shore in the Turkish coastal town of Bodrum" photoshop:Instructions="SALESOUT NARCH EUO 3TP TUROUT&#xA;TMPOUT" photoshop:Credit="REUTERS" photoshop:Source="X01258" photoshop:City="BODRUM" photoshop:Country="Turkey" photoshop:TransmissionReference="IST01" photoshop:Category="I" photoshop:ColorMode="3" photoshop:DateCreated="2015-09-02" photoshop:Urgency="4" photoshop:History="" xapMM:InstanceID="uuid:C28217CF9551E51186DBDCF9881F5E19" xapMM:DocumentID="uuid:C18217CF9551E51186DBDCF9881F5E19" tiff:Orientation="1" tiff:XResolution="3000000/10000" tiff:YResolution="3000000/10000" tiff:ResolutionUnit="2" tiff:NativeDigest="256,257,258,259,262,274,277,284,530,531,282,283,296,301,318,319,529,532,306,270,271,272,305,315,33432;630E835CA7BAACBE084987B72076C450" exif:PixelXDimension="2500" exif:PixelYDimension="2059" exif:ColorSpace="-1" exif:NativeDigest="36864,40960,40961,37121,37122,40962,40963,37510,40964,36867,36868,33434,33437,34850,34852,34855,34856,37377,37378,37379,37380,37381,37382,37383,37384,37385,37386,37396,41483,41484,41486,41487,41488,41492,41493,41495,41728,41729,41730,41985,41986,41987,41988,41989,41990,41991,41992,41993,41994,41995,41996,42016,0,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,30;48ADD6C78BA8AC14F393780F7E517DD6"> <dc:description> <rdf:Alt> <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">REFILE - CORRECTING BYLINEATTENTION EDITORS - VISUALS COVERAGE OF SCENES OF DEATH OR INJURYA young migrant, who drowned in a failed attempt to sail to the Greek island of Kos, lies on the shore in the Turkish coastal town of Bodrum, Turkey, September 2, 2015. At least 11 migrants believed to be Syrians drowned as two boats sank after leaving southwest Turkey for the Greek island of Kos, Turkey's Dogan news agency reported on Wednesday. It said a boat carrying 16 Syrian migrants had sunk after leaving the Akyarlar area of the Bodrum peninsula, and seven people had died. Four people were rescued and the coastguard was continuing its search for five people still missing. Separately, a boat carrying six Syrians sank after leaving Akyarlar on the same route. Three children and one woman drowned and two people survived after reaching the shore in life jackets. REUTERS/Nilufer Demir/DHAATTENTION EDITORS - NO SALES. NO ARCHIVES. FOR EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR SALE FOR MARKETING OR ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS. THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN SUPPLIED BY A THIRD PARTY. IT IS DISTRIBUTED, EXACTLY AS RECEIVED BY REUTERS, AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS. TURKEY OUT. NO COMMERCIAL OR EDITORIAL SALES IN TURKEY. TEMPLATE OUT </rdf:li> </rdf:Alt> </dc:description> <dc:creator> <rdf:Seq> <rdf:li>STRINGER/TURKEY</rdf:li> </rdf:Seq> </dc:creator> <dc:title> <rdf:Alt> <rdf:li xml:lang="x-default">EUROPE-MIGRANTS/TURKEY</rdf:li> </rdf:Alt> </dc:title> <dc:subject> <rdf:Bag> <rdf:li>:rel:d:bm:GF10000189951</rdf:li> </rdf:Bag> </dc:subject> <photoshop:SupplementalCategories> <rdf:Bag> <rdf:li>DIP</rdf:li> <rdf:li>IMM</rdf:li> </rdf:Bag> </photoshop:SupplementalCategories> <xapMM:DerivedFrom rdf:parseType="Resource"/> </rdf:Description> </rdf:RDF> </x:xmpmeta>
Interesting, also, that Photoshop 3.0 continues to make its appearance in psychologically disturbing stories — just as it had in a huge amount of the 9/11 vicsim pictures. Even if 7 and CS3 and other photoshops are also used (just how many Photoshops are needed to present a simple photograph, anyway?)

Could Photoshop 3.0 have been part of the morphing program used by the military contractors to fabricate identities and create artificial lighting? (Oracle computers?)

And why do they keep repeating in the EXIF over and over about how it is presented "exactly as received" (even while contradicting themselves by putting their custom EXIF data in the first place and eliminating all camera model data, etc.)? Does Reuters "not care" if the image is a forgery? Do they just publish it without investigation, or are we meant to simply understand that Reuters is uninvolved in the picture's artificial creation in the first place?
Kopfhoerer

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

A dead body changes color skin, no? Not on 3 year old syrian refugees?

What about the strange looking ear?

Its hard to find timetables to how a "Wasserleiche" (Dead Body disposed in Water) changes.

According to Dr. Mark Benecke (i guess he ripped this of from the Pschyrembel (a clinical Dictionary from Germany)) a "Wasserleiche" changes relatively quick...

Critical circumstances are: Tide, Water Temperature, Level of Water pollution .. and so on...

- paleness of the skin
- goosebumps
- erection of nipples
- shrinkage of scrotum and penis (on a male)

Not anything (apart from the Skin) we can see (but no one tells us how long the boy was in waters) on the pictures.

One Thing i am missing in the pictures is the display of Wash skin. A Marker which should appear relatively fast. It should appear after 3 hours.

[Disclaimer: (As needed in Germany these Days) I´m not a Nazi...nor am i any "Rechtspopulist". If these Pictures are real, I am crying for this Boy. I have 2 Children in nearly same ages and could never take such a loss.]

More Picture Links:

http://www.n24.de/n24/Mediathek/Bilders ... ichte.html

http://www.todayszaman.com/op-ed_who-ki ... 98438.html

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http ... cgodnBIKEA
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Could any of our Dutch members please briefly summarize in English what this is about? (I hate using google translate tool)

http://www.frontaalnaakt.nl/archives/metakritisch.html

Any word of where this image comes from?
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

simonshack wrote:Could any of our Dutch members please briefly summarize in English what this is about? (I hate using google translate tool)

http://www.frontaalnaakt.nl/archives/metakritisch.html
Simon, with pleasure.

It's a column describing first an analogue to the "refugee problem" stating that if someone tumbles an oil lamp in a palace, the gas (?) starts accumulating in the palace and 1 spark can ignite the whole thing.

Then this metaphor is used to describe the refugee problem and especially the attitude of Europeans towards that. The picture of "Aylan Kurdi" was the spark while the accumulating refugees are the gas that finally would destroy the palace.

The main message of the column is that Europeans got cynical and could only be moved by this photo, showing the horrors that the media are talking about already for months now. The author also points to the vacation time of Dutch people on Sicily and the Greek islands and "spread the word" about the incoming refugees there, when back at home.

At the end of the column a switch is made that Europeans are not cynical because the attitude has shifted more towards "this is ours and that is theirs" and "this is us and that is them".

Interesting point:
...het feit was onloochenbaar aanwezig. We hebben weken, maanden lang de informatie gekregen die het feit voorzag van context: Irak, Syrië, ISIS, beelden van de overvolle vluchtelingenkampen in Libanon. Ook op mijn kleine blog was u niet veilig voor het mediabombardement (één, twee, drie, vier, vijf). Iedereen heeft in de krant wel eens een achtergrondstuk gelezen, iedereen begreep de problematiek.
The fact was there without possibility of a doubt [free translation]. We have been fed information for weeks, months, which provided context to the fact [this refers to the Aylan photo, so taken as factual!]: Iraq, Syria, ISIS, images of more-than-full refugee camps in Lebanon. On my small blog too you [the reader] was not safe for the media bombardment [is that Enlgish?] (with the 5 links provided). Everyone has read a background article in the newspaper, everyone understood the problems.
Any word of where this image comes from?
Not a word in the text.

The author of the column (Jona Lendering, maybe Jewish himself?) also wrote a book called "Israel hersteld. De Joodse wereld aan het begin van onze jaartelling" which translates like "Israel repaired. The Jewish [referring to the "people", not the religion] world at the start of our calendar"

Selene
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks Selene.

Here's a totally lucid comment to another absurd image of the 'dead toddler' - by Tom Dalpra over at Fakeologist.com:
Tom Dalpra wrote: What’s he doing ? Sending a text message ? ”I’ve got this kid on the beach, what do I do, boss ?”
What doctor has pronounced this child dead, at this point, for his attitude to appear so casual ?
Surely someone should be running to this child and getting them out of the water and up on to the beach where they can be assessed ?
However unlikely it may appear that the child is still alive, at this point, you don’t leave them face-down in the surf. Do you?
It defies belief on that level, to me.

http://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/eu- ... ost-398665
And yes, when I use the word 'lucid' - I am implying that most people on this planet are clearly less-than-lucid. Sigh.

To use small kids for political propaganda agendas has to be among the most despicable acts one could imagine. I vote for dropping the authors of this propaganda in the sea (- and no, I'm not a death penalty advocate. They can always swim ashore.)
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Some more photos of this "drowned boy"...

This image with comments I found on time2wakeup with the original article here (in Dutch, see for translation below).

The body's position w.r.t. the waves caught my eye as well. It would be strange to be washed ashore by waves with the heaviest parts towards the sea (head and chest) and indeed the arms so neatly laid next to the body does not make sense from a geological point of view either.

This image, from Time, shows the "officer" picking up the "body". Indeed, if not CGI, it looks like a doll... and what happened with the head? No structure to be seen, no hair, just some skin-coloured blob?

link: http://time.com/4022765/aylan-kurdi-photo/
Dutch text on the first image and translation:

Een nieuwe dag, een nieuwe hoax, verhaal Aylan compleet in scene gezet
A new day, a new hoax, Aylan story completely fabricated

Afgelopen donderdag kwamen onze vrienden van de MSM met het zeer trieste verhaal van het 3 jarig Syrisch jongetje, Aylan Kurdi, dat zogenaamd op reis naar het veilige Europa verdronken was in de wilde Middellandse Zee en vervolgens aangespoeld in Turkije bij Bodrum.

Last Thursday our friends of the MSM came with the very sad story of the 3 year old Syrian boy, Aylan Kurdi, who allegedly drowned on his way to safe Europe in the wild Mediterranean Sea and washed ashore in Turkey near Bodrum

Nu gebeurt zoiets regelmatig, dus voor de meeste mensen is er geen reden om hier iets achter te zoeken. Maar inmiddels waan ik mij een beetje getraind in het herkennen van hoaxes en andersoortige propaganda en gingen bij mij meteen wat alarmbellen rinkelen toen ik het interview met de Tante van Aylan zag.
De afgelopen weken was er in de media een opbouw van nieuwsberichten geweest over asielzoekers, waarbij steeds meer het “menselijke aspect” werd benadrukt. Het verhaal van Aylan was uiteindelijk de kers op de taart van de MSM. En ik kan jullie zeggen dat er volgens mij niets van klopt, het is volgens mij een complete hoax, dwz dat de beelden van het jongetje fake zijn, de tante toneel speelt en de vader liegt dat hij barst.

That happens regularly, so for most people there's no reason to look deeper into it. But in the meantime I consider myself trained in recognising hoaxes and other propaganda and immediately alarm bells went off when I saw the interview with the aunt of Aylan.
In the past weeks in the media there was an increase of news reports about the asylum seekers, where the "human aspect" was stressed more every time. The story of Aylan finally was the cherry on the cake of the MSM. And I can tell you that according to me it doesn't fit, I think it's a complete hoax, i.e. the images of the little boy are fake, the aunt plays a role and daddy lies his ass off.

Laten we bij de vader, Abdullah Kurdi, beginnen. Volgens The Guardian woonde hij de afgelopen drie jaar in Turkije en daarvoor werkte hij als kapper in Damascus. Echter Damascus was tot vorig jaar in principe juist relatief veilig en vanuit Damascus zou hij naar het oorlogsgebied van Kobani gevlucht zijn om de grens met Turkije over te steken, nogal merkwaardig… Zweedse media berichtten dat hij naar Zweden op weg zou zijn geweest, terwijl hijzelf en zijn (zogenaamde) zus, de tante van Aylan, zegt naar Canada op weg te zijn geweest.

Let's start with the father, Abdullah Kurdi. According to The Guardian he lived the past 3 years in Turkey and before that he worked as a hairdresser in Damascus. But, Damascus was until last year relatively safe and from Damascus he would have fled to the war zone of Kobani, to cross the border with Turkey, rather strange.... Swedish media reported that he was heading for Sweden, while he himself and his (so-called) sister, Aylan's aunt, says to have headed for Canada.

Hij zegt dat hij in een bootje in het donker met zijn vrouw en kinderen omgeslagen zou zijn. In het ene verhaal zou hij zijn vrouw hebben vastgehouden en zijn kinderen niet meer vast hebben kunnen houden. In het andere verhaal zegt hij dat hij zijn kinderen vastgehouden heeft, maar hen liet gaan nadat hij door het bloed dat hij zag in hun ogen realiseerde dat ze niet meer leefden. Wat dan weer niet echt klopt met zijn verhaal dat het aardedonker was. Daarna zegt hij dat hij zijn vrouw als een ballon voorbij zag drijven na drie uur, maar als iemand verdrinkt zakt hij/zij eerst naar de bodem om pas na 2 dagen vanwege interne gasvorming boven te komen drijven.

He says he collapsed in a small boat in the dark with his wife and children. In one story he would have held his wife and couldn't hold his children anymore. In another story he says he held his children but dropped them because he saw the blood in their eyes and realised they weren't alive anymore. Something that contradicts his story that it was pitch dark. Then he says that he saw his wife floating by like a balloon 3 hours later, but if someone drowns, he/she sinks to the bottom first and then comes floating to the surface again only after 2 days because of the internal formation of gases in the dead body.

En wat te denken van de statement van zijn zus: “Natuurlijk stemt het me droevig dat deze tragedie nodig was om de mensen te doen realiseren wat er aan de hand is, maar Abdullah zei: het is ok als het mijn kinderen en mijn vrouw moeten zijn die de wereld wakker maken, dat is ok. Als het zo moest zijn, moest het zo zijn..”
Wat denk jij dat jezelf gezegd zou hebben als je vrouw en kinderen net verdronken waren? Ook zo’n mooie, onzelfzuchtige uitspraak? Of getuigt dit meer van een totaal gebrek aan gevoel? Ik denk het laatste, wat ook niet zo verwonderlijk is aangezien er niemand omgekomen is.

And what to think of the statement of his sister: "Of course it makes me sad that this tragedy was needed to help realise the people what is happening, but Abdullah says: it is ok if it needs to be my children and my wife to wake up the world, that is ok. If it had to be this way, it had to be this way".
What would you think you would have said when your wife and children just drowned? Also such beautiful non-selfish lines? Or does this point to a total lack of feeling? I think the latter, which doesn't surprise, as nobody died.

Dan Aylan’s tante Fatima, dat is toch wel het toppunt van slecht acteren. Kunnen de mensen die dit soort hoaxes bedenken nou nooit eens een fatsoenlijke acteur m/v vinden? Twintig minuten gegrien in een zogenaamde persconferentie zonder ook maar één traan te laten. Verwoed wrijft ze met haar zakdoek over haar gezicht in de hoop dat de tranen hiermee alsnog komen, maar helaas, het lukt niet.. Toen ik het op CNN keek werd de verbinding overigens halverwege wegens technische redenen onderbroken, blijkbaar begreep de redactie bij CNN ook dat dit wel wat erg ongeloofwaardig werd. De volledige tekst lijkt haar te worden ingegeven via een doorzichtig oortje dat vakkundig aan een kleine haarlok vastgemaakt is om het te verbergen, van 18.54 tot 19.00 kan je hier een glimp van opvangen net achter haar haarlok.

Then Aylan's aunt Fatima, that is the champion of bad acting. Can people who come up with these hoaxes never find a decent actor (m/f)? Twenty minutes of cying in a so-called press conference without shedding a single tear. She wipes her face continuously hoping the tears will come eventually but unfortunately it doesn't work... When I watched it on CNN the show was interrupted in the middle due to technical problems, apparently the editors at CNN understood that this was losing credibility too much. The full text seems to have been provided to her via a transparent ear-plug, attached professionally to a small piece of hair to hide the presence. From 18:54 to 19:00 one can just see a part of it behind the hair piece.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC93qni5k6k

Vervolgens Aylan zelf, gevoelsmatig klopt er iets niet in het plaatje. Volgens de media zou een barman de lijkjes 's ochtends vroeg uit het water gevist hebben. Leg je dan een kind met gezicht naar beneden in de branding? Of is het kindje/pop zo in de branding gelegd om te doen lijken dat het is aangespoeld?

Then Aylan himself, something doesn't fit in this image. According to the media a waiter would have retrieved the dead bodies early in the morning from the sea. Does one put a child face down in the shore? Or is the toddler/doll placed at the shoreline such that it looks it has been washed there?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SxWg3sEMt8

De politieman, Mehmet Ciplak, verklaart tegen het persagentschap Dogan "Toen ik het kindje zag liggen op het strand, ging ik ernaartoe en zei tegen mezelf, ik hoop dat hij nog leeft" Uhm, dat strookt nu niet echt met de beelden van de video.

The police officer, Mehmet Ciplak, explains to press agency Dogan: "When I saw the little kid laying on the beach, I approached it and said to myself, I hope he is still alive". Uhm, that doesn't fit with the images of the video, to say the least.

Ook het lichaam van Aylan vertoont geen tekenen van verdrinking, nergens blauw en huid is nog helemaal gaaf. Dat terwijl iemand na verdrinking meteen naar de bodem zinkt en het lichaam pas na twee dagen pas weer boven komt drijven vanwege gasvorming. Volgens de barman zou hij de kinderen hebben zien drijven in de zee wat betekent dat ze al twee dagen in de zee gelegen zouden hebben. Toch verklaart hij dat ze er puntgaaf uitzagen alsof ze nog leefden. Als een lichaam na twee dagen aan land komt gaat ontbinding enorm snel, volgens het NFI.Toch geen enkel spoor van ontbinding of langdurige blootstelling aan water. Shirt zit nog netjes langs zijn lichaam wat ondenkbaar is als hij uren in het water heeft gelegen en zijn armpjes liggen vredig naast zijn lichaam. Dit zou de betreffende barman die volgens MSM de lijkjes uit het water haalde dus met zorg gedaan kunnen hebben om hem vervolgens met gezicht naar beneden in de branding te leggen...

Also the body of Aylan doesn't show traces of drowning, nowhere blue and the skin is intact everywhere. That while someone should sink immediately after drowning and the body should start to float only after two days because of the formation of gases. According to the waiter he saw the children floating in the sea, which means they should have been there already for two days. Still he explains they looked perfect, like if they would be still alive. When a body washes ashore after two days, decomposition starts very fast, according to the NFI - Dutch Forensic Institute. Nevertheless, no traces of decomposition or endured exposure to water can be seen. The T-shirt is neatly positioned along his body which would be unthinkable if he were in the water for hours and his arms are laying peacefully along his body. This would have been done with great care by the waiter, according to the MSM, the waiter who retrieved the little bodies from the water to place it face down in the shore...

Je zou zeggen, als het lijkje niet echt is, waarom hebben ze dan een niet een meer reailstisch model neergelegd die beter aansloot bij de omstandigheden? Maar een half ontbonden lijkje had voor een heel andere reactie bij het publiek had gezorgd, niet van medeleven, identificatie, drang om het kind nog te redden en verdriet, maar van afschuw en een snelle emotionele blokkade, ongewenst dus.

One would say, if the little body isn't real, why didn't they put a more realistic model there that better fitted the circumstances? But a half decomposed body would have produced a totally different reaction with the audience, not of pity, identification, urge to save the child and grief, yet horror and a fast emotional blockade, so an unwanted outcome.

De oorlog in Syrië vormt overigens geen beletsel om het kind onder grote belangstelling van de pers in Kobani te begraven en de vader gaat zonder problemen weer terug naar Syrië en zegt daar weer te willen blijven.

The war in Syria, however, does not prevent the burial with a big audience of the press in Kobani in any way and dad is returning to Syria without any problems and says he wants to stay there again.

Onderwijl "huilt" de tante van Aylan of we alsjeblieft een einde aan de oorlog willen maken en zegt onze CDA-voorman Sybrand Buma zegt dat het zo niet langer kan en pleit ervoor dat met grondtroepen veilige gebieden in Syrië gecreeërd dienen te worden. Onze vriend Erdogan heeft tenslotte ook nog een mooie tranentrekker voor ons: “European countries, which have turned the Mediterranean, the cradle of the world’s oldest civilizations, into a cemetery for refugees, shares the sin for every refugee who loses their life.”

In the meantime the aunt of Aylan "cries" that we please should end the war and the leader of the CDA [Christian-democrat party] Sybrand Buma says it cannot go on like this and urges that with ground forces safe havens in Syria should be created. Our friend Erdogan eventually has a nice tear jerker for us: "European countries, which have turned the Mediterranean, the cradle of the world’s oldest civilizations, into a cemetery for refugees, shares the sin for every refugee who loses their life.”

Wat een verhaal en iedereen trapt er weer in..

What a story and everyone falls for it again...

Het ergste vind ik nog dat ik voor redelijke informatie over deze hoax terecht kwam bij kanalen die ik het grondigst verafschuw Pamela Geller en een site als The Muslim Issue..
BRRR, moet toch niet gekker worden...
De verdenking rijst bij mij dat onze elitevrienden nu niet alleen de hoax, maar ook de tegenreactie willen regisseren, deze mensen vertrouw ik namelijk nog minder dan de tante van Aylan.

The worst thing is that for reasonable information on this hoax I ended up with the channels I despise the most; Pamela Geller and a site like The Muslim Issue.

Brr, crazier than this cannot be...

Suspicion arises with me that our elite friends not only want to direct the hoax, but also the counter reaction, because these people I trust even less than Aylan's aunt.
Selene
Last edited by Selene on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:33 am, edited 7 times in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

All the images of this "boy" seem a little questionable on FotoForensics, this one especially:

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 3&show=ela
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

Either the location of the body was moved between pictures or there was an oversight in these photo constructions, but these two below photos don't make sense. Where's the rocky overhang gone to in the second picture? How's someone taking a picture from that angle in the second photo if there are rocks there? More clearly though, in the second picture, what happened to the rocks in the water and the sloping coastline? This alone should invalidate the mass emotion and anger behind the event (which itself seems fake enough). If this was reality, wouldn't the kid's relatives be angry that the kid was moved, and then set face down in a better position for taking better photographs?

Here's something a little less clear, but it's the Quasimodo-like shape of the kids head.

It looks to me like they just created a 'stump' and then merely fashioned a head out of it digitally. It's amazing how the mind fills in the rest and tricks itself into thinking it's looking at a real head. I traced below the outline of the stump to try and break the illusion. To me, the face is merely an unnatural extension of the stump. You can see by the natural curving of the head/stump where the face was digitally grafted onto the front of the thing. The ear too is in a very odd spot, with all that extra head and hair now behind it. They tried to create the illusion of the head sitting at an angle, but it doesn't really work (compare this photo to the second photo in this post to see how unreal all that head is behind the ear.)

Here's another photo showing the unnatural stump, I zoomed in to show the grafted face and the general line to where it was added. The added face is even at a slightly different angle than the side of the head.

Here's a photoshop example I made to further try and show what I'm pointing out. I erased the extended face. This too is closer to the natural shape of the head anyways, and comparing it above, you can hopefully see more clearly the unnaturalness of the face above.

Then I put the face back on the stump, but in a much more natural position, such that this 2 minute photoshop job looks much more realistic than their original. This was done in an attempt to highlight the fakery of the stump and of the original imagery we were given. It also highlights how easy it is to fool the mind overall, since the below image is the photoshop but you might never know it simply by looking. It shows how sloppy they are with this. They don't even care to get it right.

dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Ataraxia, how did you reveal the water beneath the erased face without having access to a layered version of the image?
hoi.polloi

dblitz wrote:Ataraxia, how did you reveal the water beneath the erased face without having access to a layered version of the image?
That was going to be my question, too. :huh:

Did you just paint that in using a clone tool?
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Ataraxia wrote:Either the location of the body was moved between pictures or there was an oversight in these photo constructions, but these two below photos don't make sense. Where's the rocky overhang gone to in the second picture? How's someone taking a picture from that angle in the second photo if there are rocks there? More clearly though, in the second picture, what happened to the rocks in the water and the sloping coastline? This alone should invalidate the mass emotion and anger behind the event (which itself seems fake enough). If this was reality, wouldn't the kid's relatives be angry that the kid was moved, and then set face down in a better position for taking better photographs?

Hi Ataraxia,

Can you provide the original source for this picture?

thanks,

Steve O.
Ataraxia

Unread post by Ataraxia »

dblitz wrote:Ataraxia, how did you reveal the water beneath the erased face without having access to a layered version of the image?
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough that those were photoshopped, but that's one of the most basic photoshop techniques out there. I copied a square from somewhere else in the water, then pasted the layer overtop the face and used the airbrush tool to round off the edges until it merged in seamlessly with the image below. I guess it's a form of cloning. The messiness of the water itself tends to hide any obvious photoshopping being done.
omaxsteve wrote:Can you provide the original source for this picture?
It was from that Dutch site Selene posted earlier in the thread. I can't speak for the veracity of the article, but I thought the existence of the photo was interesting enough to point out.
http://time2wakeup.me/een-nieuwe-dag-ee ... ene-gezet/
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

omaxsteve wrote: Hi Ataraxia,

Can you provide the original source for this picture?

thanks,

Steve O.
If I interpret the results of tineye correctly, it was first used by dailymail UK and copyrighted by Getty Images. In the article they seem to suggest the second picture is Aylan's brother, though he is wearing the same shoes and trousers.
The human cost: One thousand miles away, a policeman on a Turkish beach had to gently recover the bodies of two brothers drowned as their family tried to make their way to the Greek island of Kos yesterday
What are the odds that they both traveled a thousand miles to be found by the same man?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Selene wrote:

Then Aylan's aunt Fatima, that is the champion of bad acting. Can people who come up with these hoaxes never find a decent actor (m/f)? Twenty minutes of cying in a so-called press conference without shedding a single tear. She wipes her face continuously hoping the tears will come eventually but unfortunately it doesn't work... When I watched it on CNN the show was interrupted in the middle due to technical problems, apparently the editors at CNN understood that this was losing credibility too much. The full text seems to have been provided to her via a transparent ear-plug, attached professionally to a small piece of hair to hide the presence. From 18:54 to 19:00 one can just see a part of it behind the hair piece.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC93qni5k6k
Can anybody see the transparent ear-plug from 18:54 to 19:00? I can't. I can hear somebody whispering to her, but that can be part of the act. Edit: Now the same website points to "around 19:29" but I still don't see it there.
also corrected spelling mistakes
Last edited by Seneca on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:09 am, edited 3 times in total.