90's Operations: Waco, TX—Oklahoma City Bombing

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 90's Operations: Waco, TX - Oklahoma City Bombing

Unread post by simonshack »

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Note: Special thanks to Simon for jumping right in here and gushing so much so fast! It would have taken me many hours to get that much posted. Also, I may need a tutorial on how to resize images.
No problem, dear SCS ... just half-a-tranquil-Sunday's work. I actually find it quite relaxing / entertaining nowadays to just sift through the various phony "terror memorials". I thank you, in turn, for your 'Oklahoma City Memorial input'. It certainly would appear that the "Oklahoma City bombing" was just a "dress rehearsal" for the victimless 9/11 hoax.

I have taken the liberty to add (to your above post) that tribute-less "Robbin Ann Huff and Baby" entry - a priceless find of yours.

https://oklahomacitynationalmemorial.or ... -and-baby/

How sad... So "Robbin Ann Huff" and her (his?) baby were killed on that day - yet NO ONE has bothered (ever since 1995) to write a single word on their 'tribute page' ? :rolleyes:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote: Note: Special thanks to Simon for jumping right in here and gushing so much so fast! It would have taken me many hours to get that much posted. Also, I may need a tutorial on how to resize images.
No problem, dear SCS ... just half-a-tranquil-Sunday's work. I actually find it quite relaxing / entertaining nowadays to just sift through the various phony "terror memorials". I thank you, in turn, for your 'Oklahoma City Memorial input'. It certainly would appear that the "Oklahoma City bombing" was just a "dress rehearsal" for the victimless 9/11 hoax.

I have taken the liberty to add (to your above post) that tribute-less "Robbin Ann Huff and Baby" entry - a priceless find of yours.

https://oklahomacitynationalmemorial.or ... -and-baby/

How sad... So Robbin Ann Huff and her (his?) baby were killed on that day - yet NO ONE has bothered (ever since 1995) to write a single word on their 'tribute page' ? :rolleyes:
Smashing work guys! I actually fell about laughing when I popped in here this morning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharsis
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

After the bombing, their father, Keith Coverdale, walked the streets holding photos of his smiling children, asking if anyone had seen them.
Wow, they have been at this PsyOp for a long time, huh? It even has the extremely familiar patterns of "lovingly horrible" cuff-linked clowns we should love because they are "wild" (read: as psychotic as their inventors).
115GOTTS-250x250.jpg
115GOTTS-250x250.jpg (33.32 KiB) Viewed 11299 times
KEVIN “LEE” GOTTSHALL II: "Whether he was pulling down his curtains, running over his puppy with his walker or spitting green beans at his mother, all he had to do was smile and his parents’ hearts would melt. He was curious and enjoyed seeing new people and things, and he was always happy and laughing."
Sounds like not a small handful of the "clowning" brokers said to have perished in 9/11. Oh those rambunctious sociopaths! Gotta love em! No, seriously, you have to love us or we'll brand you a terrorist.

You could almost look at these two operations as strange reflections of each other.

Avoid the bad independent community full of scary things that the government wants to set on fire (Waco). Check out these loyal working class people, simply overjoyed to have an office job, that bad community-minded folks want to blow up (Oklahoma). Incidentally, one translation from an Oklahoman language of the (extremely lingually diverse) original inhabitants, of the word Oklahoma itself, is said to translate as — like a large amount of the states of the United States — "red people" or even "friend" or another self-identifier or something in between. Whereas "Waco" sounds close to "wacko" (i.e.; nutter/nutjob/loony). Were these chosen for psychological reasons?

The hero/villain is a "necessarily stern" government, and the villain/hero is resistance to it.

It's a PsyOp to control, measure and divide the population into demographics based on loyalty to the technocratic crony colonialism of the contemporary fiefdom. They wanted to know who to target, clone, and fotoshoop into the next "wild loner bomber" we are all to throw tomatoes at.

Check out this FBI report in 2000, after their 90's PsyOp experiments and just prior to their big 9/11 party.

http://permanent.access.gpo.gov/lps3578 ... egiddo.pdf

You gotta love their statement cited as page 57 of Jeffrey Kaplan's Radical Religion in America and placed at the end of the Wickedpeddler article on the Waco massacre:
History has shown that groups that seek to withdraw from the dominant culture seldom act on their beliefs that the endtime has come unless provoked.
Of course, the rest of the FBI Megiddo paper sets up the premise that withdrawing from dominant culture means you are probably a cult member and/or leader. Ha! Okay, so that means dominant culture shares no qualities with the dominated cult, is that what we're meant to believe? Whew.

But to then associate all cults with an endtime belief is just crass. Quite revealing of the attitude of the paper, though. Too bad the FBI didn't "figure out" in their essay that there was a cult in their own midst that was putting the finishing touches on a bullshit 9/11 cover story. Oh, but that's because the FBI isn't an extremist cult at all! It's a dominant extremist cult(ure).

The "challenge" issued by the document is to make sure law enforcement "handles" groups that believe in crazy things like conspiracies of male groups vying for control of the whole world. Ahem. Where would such loonies get the idea that's been happening for all of known history?

They also target believers in the "New World Order" (which they limit in definition to the takeover of American bases by UN forces — the same NWO theory sometimes espoused by Alex Jones followers — and which doesn't resemble more prosaic every day sorts of "conspiracies" that we've already proven exist) and they naively try to tie as much as possible to the year 2000.

It's obviously not the height of the FBI's intelligence operations. Instead, it seems to serve as a training manual and/or psychological weapon to use upon low-level law enforcement types who need motivation to beat in someone's skull. They admit over and over that most groups are harmless, even when/if the FBI were to provoke them. So it could also be read, unfortunately, as the FBI boasting that the U.S. military has totally cowed any potential revolutionaries before they can put a stop to the insane and paranoid civilian-targeted policies that some freaky cult within the U.S. military is now leading. Where is the FBI report on that group?

---

(Incidentally, Simon and SacredCowSlayer, great work sifting through these absurd things. In case we end up causing another military "wall of tears" to disappear (which wouldn't at all be a bad thing) we may want to save their images and re-upload them lest we continue to run into the broken link issue. I know it's an annoying practice, but it continues to be a useful habit going forward.)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

So I guess it's either Oklahoma Simmy or Joklahoma City now?
I like them both.

Special thanks to Alex Jones (chief clown operative) for leaking some truth about OKC being a "false flag" rehearsal (something to that affect) for 9/11. I sure hope they keep him around. Makes it a lot easier to know where to dig.

And Hoi, I totally agree about the "walking around with the picture" story. I guess that was one they just adopted and went the whole way with in the "Missing" scam on 9/11. Sick clowns at work.
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on Sun May 22, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

SacredCowSlayer wrote:Special thanks to Alex Jones (chief clown operative) for leaking some truth about OKC being a false flag rehearsal (something to that affect) for 9/11. I sure hope they keep him around. Makes it a lot easier to know where to dig.
Quite right, SacredCowSlayer! They need the leading performers like Jesse Ventura, Michael Moore and Alex Jones to draw attention to these things or a racist, endtimes thumping anti-United Nations cult may succeed in convincing most peace loving people to suddenly take up arms and die for them instead of for Merkuh.

:rolleyes:

Or, you know, they might find September Clues, one of the most reasonable, patient and peaceful analyses of the entire charade. But whatever, same thing, right? Peace. Tantrum-throwing pundits selling coffee mugs and survival gear. Totally the same.
The film moves on to an expose of filmmaker Michael Moore. In this part, Jones shows that "Fahrenheit 9/11" is actually a whitewash of what really happened on 9/11, showing that Moore was more interested in showing footage of Bush playing golf and being an "idiot elf" than asking the really hardcore 9/11 questions. In fact, Jones confronts Moore and asks him why he didn't talk about NORAD standing down on 9/11, and Moore's reply was "that would be un-American," clearly showing that Moore is just a puppet used to keep people in the false left/right paradigm.
(From an Amazon review of Alex Jones Martial Law 9-11)
http://www.amazon.com/Alex-Jones-Martia ... ones&psc=1

... and Alex Jones is just a puppet used to keep people in the false conspiracy/mainstream paradigm. Sigh.

Not to get too off topic, really, but the whole show is absurd. If people talked about the artificial nature of the news, they might start demanding to know who exactly are the shit-stirrers that make the images & scripts that everyone gets all huffy over in the first place. Donald Trump forbid.
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

Richard Snell was a member of “The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord” (CSA), a “white supremacist terrorist organization” (this organization, like The Order, was presumably used to reinforce an association of “anti-Semitic conspiracy theories” with violence). In the 1980s, Snell was accused of plotting to bomb the Murrah Federal Building. Snell would be arrested for murder, and a year later, the FBI & ATF laid siege to the CSA compound, on April 19, 1985.

Richard Snell was “executed” on April 19, 1995, supposedly after seeing news of the OKC bombing on television.

http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s1/snell- ... -wayne.htm

On that note, Tamerlan Tsarnaev was “killed,” and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev “taken into custody” on April 19, 2013, exactly 20 years after the Waco hoax finale.

They sure love sequels! And what is so special about April 19? The "Warsaw Ghetto Uprising" began on April 19, ending on May 16, which was McVeigh's original "execution" date, before it was postponed...
---

Media attendance at Sim InVeigh’s “execution,” and visitation while he was in prison, was handled by Mossad operative (and sex spy, a la Monica Lewinsky?) Chandra Levy, who was conveniently “murdered” two weeks before his original execution date, and whose disappearance would keep the US public enthralled until the 9/11 hoax.

Some horrible crisis acting in this video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p6Lg7vMgMg

And now, 15 years later, this case is back in the news:
Two purported ex-lovers of former California congressman Gary A. Condit told the FBI that he had a penchant for bondage during sex, and one of the women said he was “aggressive” with her during a sexual encounter, according to a new court filing.

The statements, made in 2001 to agents investigating the disappearance and slaying of federal intern Chandra Levy, were cited by defense attorneys representing the man facing retrial in the case.

At a hearing in D.C. Superior Court on Thursday, the attorneys for Ingmar Guandique asked to depose the women in preparation for his trial. They said the accounts of the women, who were not publicly identified, could help their client and point to Condit as a “main suspect” in the killing.
[...]
Levy was a 24-year-old intern with the Federal Bureau of Prisons when she disappeared May 1, 2001. The case gained national attention because police investigators at first looked closely at Condit, with whom Levy had an affair. Authorities later ruled him out as a suspect.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... story.html

Is former senior member of the House Intelligence Committee (during the period surrounding 9/11) Gary ConnedIt in need of some extra motivation?

---

Reporter Susan Carlson on McVeigh’s “execution”:
In fact, it was hard to even tell when he had passed on, because, of his shallow breathing – or what appeared to be shallow breathing – continued, even after they pronounced him dead, and his eyes remained open the entire time – I don't even think he blinked – and he died with his eyes open.
http://www.abeldanger.net/2014/10/timot ... thing.html

A decoy hearse was used...
Cops used an empty black hearse as a decoy after Timothy McVeigh's execution to prevent any possibility of hijacking his body, police revealed yesterday. The body of the Oklahoma City bomber was removed from the federal penitentiary in Terre Haute, Ind., in a van just after the execution Monday morning. But officials rolled out the hearse later to attract the attention of possible troublemakers. "Someone could have tried an ambush or something," Bureau of Prisons spokesman Dan Dunne said. "There are all kinds of possibilities that could have happened.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/new ... e-1.915581

[Edit: Did a moderator correct my post? "exactly 18 years after the Waco hoax finale" was originally "exactly 20 years." Maybe they confused Waco (February 28, 1993 – April 19, 1993) with OKC bombing, which was 18 years?]

ADMIN NOTICE (simon): oops, my bad - yes, I clearly did get confused there - my apologies. Have redacted it back to "20" years.
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

To further illustrate that the Waco hoax was the “sequel” to the supposed raid of the CSA, we have this description of them from the book “Inside: A Top G-Man Exposes Spies, Lies, and Bureaucratic Bungling in the FBI,” by FBI special agent I.C. Smith (emphasis mine):
The CSA had ceased to exist in 1985, its members were scattered, and one retired agent I personally discussed the group with and who had maintained contact with them, referred to them as “aging hippies.” They didn’t want to talk about the past and didn’t associate with any other groups that embraced their former beliefs. I discussed the CSA with Bill Buford, the ATF resident agent in charge in Arkansas, who had been at the assault of the CSA compound with Danny Coulson [one of the FBI Commanders in charge of the OKC bombing investigation] in 1985 and was later wounded in the shootout at Waco. He agreed that the CSA had ceased to pose a threat. I even pointed out the compound had been abandoned so long that trees had grown up in the middle of it; I could have cut pulp wood where these supposed terrorists allegedly planned their evil deeds.
https://books.google.com/books?id=6F4tz ... sa&f=false

The CSA were also accused of planning to, not only bomb the Murrah building, but also poison the water supply of several large cities with potassium cyanide (you know, to “bring on the Second Coming”). Those Nazis and their cyanide!
http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/e ... tryID=4031

---

McVeigh would often use the alias “Terry Tuttle” or “Tim Tuttle”; could this be an inside joke referring to the fake “terrorist” Harry Tuttle (played by 9/11 shill Robert De Niro) from the 1985 film “Brazil,” which was produced by Mossad agent Arnon Milchan (whose films Fight Club & The Medusa Touch would "predict" 9/11)? In the film, explosions resulting from mechanical failure are falsely attributed to "terrorism." Part of the plot involves a typo in which “Tuttle” is changed to “Buttle,” leading to a case of “mistaken identity” that is explicitly referenced in this Guardian article that discusses McVeigh’s alias. Here is an excerpt from the article, featuring an interview with suspected Elohim City “co-conspirator” Dennis Mahon, and which begins with the sentence “Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, is a conspiracy theorist”:
"Carol Howe testified that she was at your house when Tim Tuttle telephoned you shortly before the Oklahoma bomb," I said.
"Yeah, well," said Dennis, sharply. "That was another Tim. Okay? Another Tim. His name was Tim Buttle."
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/m ... cveigh.usa

---

David L. Boren is co-chair of Obama’s Intelligence Advisory Board, University of Oklahoma president, member of both the Council on Foreign Relations and Skull & Bones, and former chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. He was a senator from 1979 to 1994, when he suddenly resigned to accept the position of OU president instead.

According to Wikipedia:
Boren is regarded as a mentor to former director of Central Intelligence George Tenet from his days as chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.[27] On the morning of September 11, 2001, Boren and Tenet were having breakfast together when Tenet was called away to respond to the terror attacks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Boren

In August 2001, Boren had appointed David Edger as a “visiting professor.” From the OU Dept. of Political Science newsletter:
David Edger has joined us as a CIA Officer in Residence. Mr. Edger most recently was stationed at the U. S. Embassy in Berlin as Minister-Counselor for Coordination, where he directed both military and civilian U. S. intelligence programs in Germany. During the two-year assignment, Mr. Edger will teach courses related to the U. S. intelligence community and foreign policy. President David Boren arranged for his participation at OU.
https://web.archive.org/web/20021104104 ... ptnews.htm

The University of Oklahoma is in Norman, Oklahoma; it owned the Airman Flight School, where Zacarias Moussaoui and Ihab Ali Nawawi had received their “training” (Moussaoui even stayed in the OU dormitory). Mohammad Atta, Waleed al-Shehri, and Marwan al-Shehhi were supposedly trained at Wiley Airport in nearby Bethany, OK, though they also visited Airman. Ziad Jarrah’s ticket for “Flight 93” was purchased through a computer in the OU library by a temporary library employee, likely fake beheading victim and Mossad asset Nick Berg, who was attending classes “at a remote campus of the University of Oklahoma near an airport,” and also worked at OU during that time (it is claimed that, while taking the bus to this “remote campus,” he allowed the stranger sitting next to him to use his laptop, and even gave him the password for his e-mail account, which was later used to e-mail Atta... :lol:).
http://www.reddirtreport.com/red-dirt-n ... n-document
http://www.laweekly.com/news/the-terror-watch-2134818
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05 ... encounter/

Atta and several other "hijackers" were reportedly seen in Oklahoma City only days before 9/11. In fact, Moussaoui and Atta supposedly visited the same Kansas motel (named the “Dreamland Motel”) where Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols are alleged to have stayed prior to the OKC bombing. This “motel” was demolished in 2011, beginning on… wait for it… April 19.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/the-terror ... el-2135106
http://m.cjonline.com/news/2011-05-01/c ... ber-stayed

---

There was also the quickly-forgotten 2005 University of Oklahoma “suicide bombing,” supposedly committed by “Joel Henry Hinrichs III.”
A University of Oklahoma student with “emotional difficulties” was identified Sunday as the person who apparently committed suicide near a packed football stadium using an explosive attached to his body.
The remains were believed to be those of Joel Henry Hinrichs III, according to Salvador Hernandez, special agent in charge of the FBI in Oklahoma.
University President David Boren has said the blast was an apparent suicide.
[...]
Hinrichs, 21, was killed when the explosive device detonated Saturday evening near Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, where more than 84,000 people were watching a football game between the Oklahoma Sooners and Kansas State.
No spectators were injured. The game continued without interruption, and no announcement was made until the final minutes. Spectators were kept from leaving until about 30 minutes after the blast.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9557879/ns/us ... -oklahoma/

The laughable "official story" would eventually be that Hinrichs was just casually carrying the bomb in his backpack, when it accidentally detonated; however, it was initially reported that
investigators found “Islamic jihad” material in Hinrichs’ apartment, and the student reportedly attended a nearby mosque – the same one attended by Zacharias Moussaoui, the only person charged in connection with the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Also, the warrant used to execute a search of his apartment, where an undetermined amount of explosives were found, has been sealed by a federal court at the request of the Justice Department.

WND reported, in addition, a feed-store owner who refused to sell Hinrichs fertilizer that can be used to fashion explosives said an off-duty Norman police officer witnessed the attempted transaction. Ammonium nitrate was a principle ingredient in the bomb that destroyed the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City April 19, 1995.
http://www.wnd.com/2006/03/35046/

“Scene of the crime”:

So a Muslim suicide bomber blew himself up outside of a packed stadium, killing only himself. Where have I heard that one before? :rolleyes:
roastrunner

Unread post by roastrunner »

Interesting that Timothy McVeigh used the alias "Tuttle". According to http://apollofake.atspace.co.uk (which mostly dates from the 90s) a man named Michael J Tuttle worked on creating the Apollo photos prior to the massive internet dump in 1995. May be a coincidence, or perhaps another in-joke.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Another interesting tidbit about OU at Norman. The US Terrorist Recruitment Office was firebombed on the night Jimi Hendrix played there. "Anti-War Communists" on campus were blamed. :rolleyes:

Kent State shooting happened 4 days earlier, I think we also looked at that previously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTxfUmiBxY
(whose films Fight Club & The Medusa Touch would "predict" 9/11)?
Only trouble there was - in Medusa Touch, after hitting the tall building the wreckage of the 747 was swept off the sidewalk and the building remained intact.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I nearly managed to make it through the day before I was somehow Reminded to "Never Forget" the OKC bombing, 22 years ago today.

Indeed, I had the most difficult time forgetting how hard I laughed while working on this topic last May.

You have to love that name. (You'll Lie alright :lol: )
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

So she was 38 when she married and though from OC worked for a company called Manhattan Cleaners...sigh...