Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.

Re: Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Postby CitronBleu on June 11th, 2017, 11:27 pm

Thank you Simon and Nonho for these encouraging words - largely appreciated and which I send back to you and to all contributors who’s honest and honorable journalistic research aims to better understand this confusing world of ours.

aa5 » June 11th, 2017, 4:31 pm wrote:One question I have is if these 'attacks' made all these people stronger, smarter and happier people.. then why do they need state compensation?

That's an excellent observation, aa5 - France's unique yet murky 'terror victim State compensation fund’ is financed by what is popularly known as the terror tax, a €6.50 yearly contribution levied on all auto, home, and life-insurance policies. With 86 million insurance policies in France, that makes up a lot of dough, and a vast nation of fools (including yours truly).

The terror victim compensation fund is called the FGTI (the Fonds de garantie des victimes des actes de terrorisme et d'autres infractions - Guarantee fund for victims of terrorist and other criminal acts), established initially in 1986 as the Fonds Terrorisme (Terrorism Fund). In 1990 terror victims were given the status of war casualties in French law. The FGTI aims to offer ‘full compensation’ to terror victims and includes graded payments for physical as well as psychological wounds (for example terror-related anxiety).

This fund is unique in the world. Israel, for example, only reimburses medical expenses while in the English-speaking world terror victims are aided through public donation programs alone.

How much money can a victim expect to receive ?

The €1.4 billion FGTI offers up to €52,000 for « a victim suffering from light wounds and moderate psychological complications » and up to €900,000 for « a victim suffering from severe and debilitating wounds. »

Payment gradients are also calculated based on loss of professional work income and offer payments to victims’ families (for example a mother who lost a son may receive up to €45,000).

FGTI meeting

CitronBleu
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Postby aa5 on June 12th, 2017, 8:36 pm

Well they certainly are thinking ahead, with 1.2 billion Euros they must be building up a fund.. at 5% return a year that fund would already be able to pay 60 million Euros a year in compensation. In addition 86 million insurance policies * 6.50 Euros = ~550 million Euros annual levy. Since it started 3 decades ago I would have to say they have been quite prolific in paying out already. (Unless the annual levy markedly increased in recent years).

If there was that fund in an Anglo-Saxon country, 90% of people within a 20 mile radius of the terrorist attack would be traumatized and unable to work for life.
aa5

Postby CitronBleu on June 12th, 2017, 11:37 pm

^^^^^ the annual levy has been increased several times in recent years.

The FTGI fund recognizes (since 2017) two new terror-attack related victim conditions termed situational anxiety prejudices defined for the direct victim as « an acute feeling of distress » caused by « the awareness of one’s own mortality when faced with imminent death » and of « the feeling of anguish and uncertainty as to the victim’s fate » in the case of close family members.

Anyone who was present in the close vicinity of an attack who suffers from forms of post-stress or anxiety can now claim compensation.

You can download the two claim forms on the Terror Fund’s website. Complete and mail the forms to the listed address to make a claim. The FGTI website insists « provisional payments » will be transferred to the victim’s bank account within three months of date of mailing.

Claimants need not be French nationals but must have been present at the location of the terror attack. Claimants also have up to ten (10) years to submit a claim starting from the date the attack occurred.

Here are several recent examples quoted in the 2015 FGTI online news letter of actual victim compensation payments made out :

(http://www.guydelcourt.fr/pdf/newsletter_terrorisme.pdf)

Mr W., 57 years-old : very light wounds, no permanent physical wounds but persistance of mild psychological complications : €52,000 ;

Ms X., 25 years-old : serious and debilitating physical wounds : €900,000 ;

Mr Y., 38 years-old : deceased abroad in a terror attack, 1 wife, 3 minor children : €765,000 (including €550,000 for economic prejudice) ;

Ms Z., 29 years-old : kidnapped and sequestered as a hostage abroad : €140,000.

Forms in English are available here :

http://www.fondsdegarantie.fr/actes-terrorisme-situation-3

Form for direct victim claim :

terrorism_victim_compensation_claims_form.pdf

Form for close family member(s) claim :

terrorism_victims_beneficiary_compensation_claim_form_ok.pdf

CitronBleu

Postby CitronBleu on June 13th, 2017, 1:25 am

More smiling memes in random witness testimonies from survivors of the 13 November 2015 Paris massacres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpjc_H_H4Ps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEFalY20DYo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EufkPh_KEhY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmWO33v9xaM&t=237s

screen snapshots from short online media video interviews (2 to 10 minutes) :

CitronBleu

Postby aa5 on June 13th, 2017, 4:00 am

It reminds me of the car insurance industry that has grown so much. With the great advances in the last few decades in car safety and roadway designs, there has been a very substantial decline in the number of people who are killed or seriously wounded(like needing ER treatment) in car accidents.

But the payments for people involved in accidents keeps rising. There is a whole industry of lawyers, doctors, insurance estimators, negotiators who make their living in this new industry. While it might seem that the insurers are on the side of limiting damages, in the long run they are on the side of increasing payouts. More and bigger payouts means people need to carry more insurance, thus pay the insurance companies more money to insure against greater financial risks.

The people who are employed in this FGTI will want raises, promotions, a bigger and more prominent head office building, new jobs to set up their friends in, and so forth.
aa5

Postby nonhocapito on June 17th, 2017, 4:59 pm

CitronBleu » 13 Jun 2017, 03:37 wrote:^^^^^ the annual levy has been increased several times in recent years.

The FTGI fund recognizes (since 2017) two new terror-attack related victim conditions termed situational anxiety prejudices defined for the direct victim as « an acute feeling of distress » caused by « the awareness of one’s own mortality when faced with imminent death » and of « the feeling of anguish and uncertainty as to the victim’s fate » in the case of close family members.

This stuff is crazy... in Italy we have of course similar treatment for the victims of terrorism.Your research reminded me of a trail we followed years ago, trying in vain to assess the number of Italian victims of 9/11 (this thread)...

I got in touch back then with the president of the italian association of victims of terrorism; on their website is a list of the legislative measures in favor of the relatives of the victims, including pension and tax privileges. This package might be there as a reward to the people we see smiling on the news, as they act out the part of relatives of terror... but in my opinion this is not necessarily the case. The money either is never given out, or it is channeled to fund more fakery. Never forget that all these people are nothing but agents/actors, chumps who obey orders and retire early in privilege, yes -- but I don't see them at the core of the conspiracy, handling the money trails... they are just useful idiots.

If I reread what I wrote back then I must say that my approach was really animated by incredible naivety considering that I actually believed the guy in that seat could have been legit. Nothing came out of that, as the president of AVITER dropped out of sight... only leaving us with the incredible statement that the U.S. government had forbidden to the Italian government to broadcast the names of the 10+27 (or whatever number) of Italians killed on 9/11. To this day the number and the list of names are unclear. Actually about this there's been a development, more on this on the other thread.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Previous

Return to London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events: the psyops are everywhere