Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Wes

Re: Paris 13 Friday November

Unread post by Wes »

consequenceofsound.net wrote:The city of Paris was stricken by a series of terrorist attacks on Friday night. The latest reports have at least 60 dead and many more injured.

Among the targets was the music venue Bataclan, where Eagles of Death Metal were performing a sold-out concert this evening. Police believe terrorists are holding 100 hostages inside the venue.

According to CNN, witnesses from inside the venue say there are between six to eight attackers, who are currently engaged in a shootout with police.

Eagles of Death Metal is the collaboration between Jesse Hughes and Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age. Homme did not join the band for their European tour, however.

Update – 4:50 p.m. CT: As BrooklynVegan points out, the French band Red Lemons posted an update to Facebook saying they were outside the venue with the members of Eagles of Death Metal when the attack took place. “They’re safe,” Red Lemons’ Facebook page said. “They took a cab.” The mother of EODM drummer Julian Dorio confirmed as much to Washington Post, though she added the whereabouts of several crew members are unknown.

Update – 5:05 p.m. CT: Hostages from the Bataclan told CNN that “terrorists calmly executed hostages, reloaded, executed again in silence.”

Update – 5:30 p.m. CT: Deftones, who were set to perform three consecutive nights at Bataclan beginning tomorrow, are safe and accounted for, according to Substream Magazine.

Update – 5:50 p.m. CT: Eagles of Death Metal wrote on Facebook, “We are still currently trying to determine the safety and whereabouts of all our band and crew. Our thoughts are with all of the people involved in this tragic situation.”

Update – 6:00 p.m. CT: According to Reuters, police stormed the Bataclan, killing two terrorists. The operation is “over.”

Update – 6:15 p.m.: According to AFP, “around 100” people were killed inside the Bataclan.
Source: http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/11/r ... -in-paris/

Interesting that one of the targets was a rock concert and apparently all of the band members are safe. I guess it must have happened before the show started?
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Here we go again...

jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Of course the fact that they played the "terrorism card" on a Friday the 13th, considered the unluckiest day in most Western cultures (in Italy it's more Friday the 17th, though) can't be a coincidence...

http://www.ibtimes.com/friday-13th-hist ... day-395108

And by the way, I've just noticed that this is my 133th post... :o

Seriously, I haven't seen significant pictures of the event yet. Everything is "after the fact" and easily staged. Maybe they need more time to prepare more gruesome pictures and videos.

Anyway, this has already been defined as "France's 9/11", so we have a clear point of reference here. More than a name, a guarantee...
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

I've just discovered that Friday the 13th is a lucky day in Jewish culture.

http://joshuahammerman.blogspot.it/2009 ... -jews.html

Another example of "what's good for the Jews must be bad for the Goyim"?

Anyway, we know that whatever points to "Islamic terror" is good for Israel.
datspot

Unread post by datspot »

A French Journo, who happens to live outside Bataclan took video footage of people fleeing.

http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/ ... 09495.html
Kopfhoerer

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

They couldn´t let go this 13.11.2015 I guess.
For the moment the bodycount settles to 153 (1+5+3=9).
http://de.sputniknews.com/panorama/2015 ... paris.html
But I am sure it will change from time to time.
Much videos are found on LiveLeak and Youtube from Paris. Not one from any action so far and Paris is cordoned off for the moment. France even closed the borders.

For an example.

No video i found looks suspicious...in my eyes.
Kopfhoerer

datspot wrote:A French Journo, who happens to live outside Bataclan took video footage of people fleeing.

http://www.lemonde.fr/attaques-a-paris/ ... 09495.html
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

November is a 9th month of the 10 month calendar of the distant past as its name suggests and 11th one in a 12 month chronology thereby 9/11 numerology "signature" of a fake event is present.
Kopfhoerer

I´m going trough the pictures from Reuters...this one is strange to me. Much blood, guy seems to be okay:

Reuters / Friday, November 13, 2015

A French policeman assists a blood-covered victim near the Bataclan concert hall following attacks in Paris, France, November 14, 2015. REUTERS/Philippe Wojazer

http://live.reuters.com/Event/Paris_attacks_2
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

jumpy64 wrote:I've just discovered that Friday the 13th is a lucky day in Jewish culture.

http://joshuahammerman.blogspot.it/2009 ... -jews.html

Another example of "what's good for the Jews must be bad for the Goyim"?

Anyway, we know that whatever points to "Islamic terror" is good for Israel.
Have you had a chance to "investigate" "Titanic" maybe? It was supposedly sunk by a "Jew" named Iceberg :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Kopfhoerer wrote: For the moment the bodycount settles to 153 (1+5+3=9).
Strange, here in the Italian press - as of now - the 'bodycount total' stands at 128. (1+2+8=11)

"Seven attacks, 128 dead".

Front page of La Repubblica, November 14, 2015 :

A first 'chronology of the events':
"The city of Paris was stricken by a series of terrorist attacks on Friday night. The latest reports have at least 153 dead and many more injured.

Among the targets was the music venue Bataclan, where Eagles of Death Metal were performing a sold-out concert this evening. Police say terrorists took many of the concert-goers hostage, killing at least 118.

According to CNN, witnesses from inside the venue say there were between six to eight attackers.

Eagles of Death Metal is the collaboration between Jesse Hughes and Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age. Homme did not join the band for their European tour, however.

Update – 4:50 p.m. CT: As BrooklynVegan points out, the French band Red Lemons posted an update to Facebook saying they were outside the venue with the members of Eagles of Death Metal when the attack took place. “They’re safe,” Red Lemons’ Facebook page said. “They took a cab.” The mother of EODM drummer Julian Dorio confirmed as much to Washington Post, though she added the whereabouts of several crew members are unknown.

Update – 5:05 p.m. CT: Hostages from the Bataclan told CNN that “terrorists calmly executed hostages, reloaded, executed again in silence.”

Update – 5:30 p.m. CT: Deftones, who were set to perform three consecutive nights at Bataclan beginning tomorrow, are safe and accounted for, according to Substream Magazine.

Update – 5:50 p.m. CT: Eagles of Death Metal wrote on Facebook, “We are still currently trying to determine the safety and whereabouts of all our band and crew. Our thoughts are with all of the people involved in this tragic situation.”

Update – 6:00 p.m. CT: According to Reuters, police stormed the Bataclan, killing two terrorists. The operation is “over.”

Update – 6:15 p.m. CT: According to AFP, “around 100” people were killed inside the Bataclan.

Update – 6:45 p.m. CT: CNN reports that 118 people were killed inside the venue.

Update – 7:30 p.m. CT: Michael Dorio, the brother of EODM drummer Julain Dorio, told CNN that the band was on-stage when the shooting took place. Once the shooting began, the band quickly headed backstage, unharmed, and eventually ended up at a police station.

Update – 9:35 p.m. CT: According to NBC News San Diego, all of the principal band members are safe and accounted for. However, one crew member was killed and another was injured.

The Paris football stadium Stade de France was also targeted, with several explosions heard outside the venue. At least one of the explosions is confirmed to have been a suicide bombing. The stadium was hosting a soccer game between French and German national teams.

This is a developing story…"

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/11/r ... -in-paris/
Alef

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by Alef »

Kopfhoerer

First strange Story emerges:

Paris Attack: Lucky Guy Mobile Phone Stopped Bullet
Luckily for him, possibly his life was saved by his mobile phone

Someone nearly shot him...he is cool. And we have the invention of the bulletproof smartphone.
I dont understand what he is saying as i dont understand french. Maybe someone here does...

ADMIN NOTICE (simon): I do, dear Kopfhoerer, and will gladly translate what this dude is claiming:

"Voilà, here's the phone which, after the shot...well, this is what saved me ... otherwise my head would have, well, exploded... voilà..." [ Interviewer asks about his wounds - so he then points at his foot and says:] "Well, there's also the, the... [INAUDIBLE - it almost sounds like he says "the Breivik!.." Note: there's a rather obvious audio edit there] who blew up my other shoe, so they put a bandage around my toe - and I have also taken an impact here [shows his belly / covered by stained T-shirt] which penetrated here, so they bandaged that right here... and it was thanks to my jacket, which absorbed the impact of the........ [stops talking / doesn't mention 'bullet'] so, frankly, I don't wish for this to happen to anyone..."

In other words: Total bullshit, mesdames et messieurs. This guy is a crisis actor. Pauvre, pauvre France...
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

The day before what happened in Paris, in Milan, Italy, a member of the local Jewish community, Nathan Graff, was stabbed on the face by a masked aggressor. He says he was attacked not to be robbed, but just because he's Jewish. Of course, people suspect the aggressor to be Islamic.

There are photos of the victim, but before the event, because the family didn't want images of the injured man to be published to avoid scaring his family. He's wounds are not considered particularly severe, though.

http://milano.corriere.it/notizie/crona ... 9914.shtml

In the video, while showing the location of the attack, the journalist says the guy was attacked in Via San Gimignano, where he lived, "between the number 12 and the number 14" (his exact words translated into English). As it happens, between 12 and 14 there is the number 13 (although of course the actual number 13 of Via San Gimignano must be on the other side of the street). Coincidence or reference to the attacks in Paris?

Anyway, we have an attack against a Jewish man in Italy, with heightened security in the the already much protected Jewish communities and synagogues all over Italy as a consequence, just the day before the Paris attacks.

Doesn't this reinforce, at least locally, the image of Jews = victims and Muslims = aggressors?

And by the way, on the same day in Rome, a Chinese woman was attacked by two men and burned with acid on her face and hands. She didn't say she had been attacked because she was Chinese, so no heightened security around the local "Chinatown".
Last edited by jumpy64 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.