Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
TruthMediaRevolution

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution »

jumpy64 wrote:
rusty wrote:
jumpy64 wrote: It's a certain Pierre Janaszak, who told AFP that he overheard the terrorists talking to hostages while hiding in the bathroom.
That's funny, because I remember an interview (it was on the radio on saturday) with a "witness" who claimed that the tewwowists in the theatre were not talking to anyone at all, they were just calmly and composedly and incessantly shooting the crowd. So she could not tell which nationality they were or such.
Yes, I remember that too! Continuity problems again :rolleyes:
Hey guys, do you guys happen to have an idea where I can find the interview with that "witness"? Thanks very much, cheers.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

TruthMediaRevolution wrote:Hey guys, do you guys happen to have an idea where I can find the interview with that "witness"? Thanks very much, cheers.
I'm awfully sorry, heard it on the radio only. Please forgive me, but I don't have the inclination to look it up on the web.
Defenders of the official narrative could argue, that this woman was only talking about the first 10 or 15 minutes of the attack and then managed to escape somehow, while the tewwowists, later on, were running out of ammo and started talking with their hostages. Does this make sense? Not much, I guess.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

fbenario wrote:De gustibus non es disputandum, as the ancient Romans used to say in Latin - "In matters of taste, there can be no disputes" (literally "about tastes, it should not be disputed/discussed") [from Wiki].
De gustibus elegantibus non est disputendum, sed de malis.

There is no dispute about good taste, but about bad [taste].
simonshack wrote:Image

These images convey ZERO sense of reality. They are very, very fake. And I do not even need to explain why! :)
It's definitely a collage. I'd be very happy to know what you think about these images you posted.

UNreal

Unread post by UNreal »

Under is another image of decent resolution(2048x1536) from the Bataclan before the attacks.
Interesting if there are any doubles (or other tricks) throughout the concert-pictures series. Definitely looks like every individual is placed on a separate image-layer, thus causing the surreal effect of a crowd that does not interact in any way as a crowd. Another effect these compositions create is a very artificial focus (each character has its own focus) and loss of depth in the image.

source: http://www.20minutes.fr/paris/1731067-2 ... u-bataclan
edit: spelling
UNreal

Unread post by UNreal »

Possible repeat background figures (inside green and blue circles/ellipses)

jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

In an article titled "The Connection between ISIS and the Rothschilds", published on the http://www.henrymakow.com/ website (now it's on the home page, but then it will go to another page soon), the latest "Charlie Hedbo" cover is shown.

Beside it, there is the following comment:
Now look at the latest Charlie Hebdo cartoon ('They have weapons. [The part which says "Fuck them" is not mentioned] We have champagne.' ) and turn it upside down (180 degree). What do you see? I see a Menorah, the sign in blood of the real terrorists.
In the article, "a reader" writes:
You'll be interested to know that billionaire Arnauld Lagardere (Lagardere Group, Hechette, Larousse, France Telecom, Vuitton, Lazard, Vivendi Universal... the list is too long) is the new Bataclan owner since 09/11/2015.

http://www.20minutes.fr/paris/1693891-2 ... clan-paris

The man is connected to Baron Edmond de Rothshild and he's one of the first Israeli IDF military sponsors, while another Rothshild, Daniel, is one of the IDF heads. Mossad is a IDF division while the largest Lagardere Group stockholders is the Emir of Qatar (the first ISIS sponsor).

So we have a clean connection between a Rothshild agent, Arnauld Lagardere, the terrorist attacks in Paris and ISIS, a CIA/Mossad false flag operation financed by the Gulf regimes money.

Here you are, Charlie Hebdo is 100% zionist propaganda. It looks like Rothshilds sponsored terrorism to me.
Then the reader concludes by saying that
the date of the attacks was also in the occult Economist 2015 cover (owned by Rothshilds), between the two arrows:

11.5 11.3 -> 11/13/15
In fact, by rearranging the numbers we have 11 13 15.

Here's The Economist cover in question (it's the Chinese or Japanese edition, I guess, but it's the best quality image I could find), with a blow up of the relevant detail.

And here's another article that speculates about this:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/w ... economist/
Last edited by jumpy64 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

CitronBleu wrote:I'd be very happy to know what you think about these images you posted.
Dear Citronbleu, this is a case of "dunno-where-to-start", so rather than cover all of the things that are wrong with these images (which would rapidly become a tedious affair), I will just point out a couple of things which 'do it for me' as far as the composited nature of these images is concerned.

- That greyscale area in the midst of that background crowd (an area of the image highly saturated in reddish hues) is a tell-tale sign of sloppy crowd-compositing. It simply isn't anything that would be part of a real / legit photograph. As it is, I remember detecting similar 'greyscale-area-fails' in other (blatantly composited) crowd-imagery some years ago (right now I can't recall in what context that was - but I shall try and find those old examples which should be stored on some external drive of mine).

- I think that my "cloned Midget heads" speak for themselves - this is of course also something oft seen in sloppy crowd-composites. Sure, the rightmost midget-head is slightly smaller (as it's meant to be further away from the camera) than the one at left - but this is precisely what may / will happen when trying to convey a sense of 'depth' to such crowd-composites.

- A last thing worth mentioning is the apparent, disproportionate amount of redheads in that background crowd layer which, quite frankly, I don't think can be justified / explained away by the reddish spotlights seen in that zone of the 'Bataclan theatre'. If it were a lighting issue (coloring the people's hair in strong red hues), than ALL of the folks in that area should have their hair 'dyed red' - which, of course, is not what we see here.

UNreal

Unread post by UNreal »

simonshack wrote: - I think that my "cloned Midget heads" speak for themselves -
They really do !
This is the type of material even the general public must admit to being fake, me hopes.
Thinktwice

Unread post by Thinktwice »

We have seen the devil horn images in this event. If you looked outside an hour after sunset on the night of November 13, you would have seen the brand new Moon in a beautiful thin crescent setting in the West. I know, because I was actually looking at it (I got a new pair of binoculars).

Look at November 13 on this Moon chart:
http://www.moonconnection.com/moon-november-2015.phtml

The crescent moon resembles the the curved horns of a bull or goat, and it has had this astrological association for ages. This (according to some) explains why images of gods are often portrayed with horns--they actually represent the crescent moon.

So this is something that perhaps these superstitious types would be interested in, when planning the timing of the event.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thinktwice wrote: The crescent moon resembles the the curved horns of a bull or goat, and it has had this astrological association for ages. This (according to some) explains why images of gods are often portrayed with horns--they actually represent the crescent moon.

So this is something that perhaps these superstitious types would be interested in, when planning the timing of the event.
Dear Thinktwice, I think you may be onto something... <_<

TruthMediaRevolution

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution »

rusty wrote:
TruthMediaRevolution wrote:Hey guys, do you guys happen to have an idea where I can find the interview with that "witness"? Thanks very much, cheers.
I'm awfully sorry, heard it on the radio only. Please forgive me, but I don't have the inclination to look it up on the web.
Defenders of the official narrative could argue, that this woman was only talking about the first 10 or 15 minutes of the attack and then managed to escape somehow, while the tewwowists, later on, were running out of ammo and started talking with their hostages. Does this make sense? Not much, I guess.
No problem. The reason I ask is because in my research, I have now at least 5 people the media have been used in news interviews (as "witnesses") and footage for this event, to be MEDIA employees. One of them of course being the iconic alley scene of Psenny. So I wanted to see if she was another media employee/journalist.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Every single light bulb is working.
No beer cans or drink cups/trash on the floor or around balconies.
No blood on clothes or signs of body wounds.
No bullet casings on floor/balconies.
UNreal

Unread post by UNreal »

CitronBleu wrote: Every single light bulb is working.
Great observation !

Already we were looking for signs of the 3 exposions of the kamikaze terrorists with passports,,,
When in addition ALL the lightbulbs are working,,,
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

CitronBleu wrote:It's definitely a collage.
That's what it is: a collage, in the cluttered style of the Dadaists in that city a century earlier. The figures aren't even in the same room, at least not at the same time. This compositional flaw is in a different category than technical errors like inconsistent shadows or false perspective, both of which these images also show.

Have you noticed how flocking birds move together, as if each is aware of all the others, so they act as one? People in a crowd are similar. Their body language and facial expressions take on a congruity, a harmony. These pictures lack that quality to a jarring extent, yet the psyop magicians are blind to this shortcoming in their own work.

So we learn something more about the psychology of the social engineers - a lesson that confirms their general powerlessness before, and thus their purpose to undermine, the collective will of the people.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

It appears in the ridiculously contrived theater scene that the blood and bodies have been used to symbolize the 'Eye of Horus' with a central pile of bodies representing a pupil. The left 'reverse question mark' shaped blood trail and lower right horizontal blood trail can be realigned to fit an eye of horus like image.