Pulse Gay Bar Orlando shooting, 12 June 2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
CluedIn

Pulse Gay Bar Orlando shooting, 12 June 2016

Unread post by CluedIn »

This story is piggybacking the story from a few days ago about that singer from the show The Voice, Christina Grimmie, who was shot and killed at a gathering not far from this venue. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/11/fo ... -dead.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tages.html

In the first video in the link, the cop says that "the officer working AT Pulse", not answering a call. Thought that was odd.
A body (alive or dead who knows!) just lays wrapped on the ground while people just stand around talking.

I know we see this all the time, but they really want America to feel safe with military-garbed police handling our safety:

These 2 pictures do not match up with the maps of the area.

I have run into "funny" things happening on Bing and Google maps whereupon when you zoom into something a completely different picture appears, and this story is not an exception. This link is streetview and at this position you can see the overhead awning for the gas pumps at 7/11 - which 7/11 is seen in one of the pictures above. If you click a couple times to move north the awning now disappears and you have a tiny 2 pump station with no awning. Also, I see no tall churches anywhere in that area in streetview.

http://www.bing.com/mapspreview?q=1912+ ... ORM=HDRSC4

I found Christ Church - it is located here: http://www.bing.com/mapspreview?q=2200+ ... ORM=HDRSC4

Nothing matches between the maps and the photos they show.
CluedIn

Re: Pulse Gay Bar Orlando - 20 Dead by Islamic Extremist

Unread post by CluedIn »

I just noticed the smoke by the mobile command unit, which make me think this picture is from another "event".

I also found this quote from the police chief, confirming there was indeed an officer working at the club. They don't say he was off-duty so I guess we assume that was part of his detail.

Police Chief John Mina also said the shooter had some sort of "suspicious device." He said the suspect exchanged gunfire with an officer working at the club around 2 a.m., then went back inside and took hostages.

And this is just too coincidental for my logical brain - what are the odds this person has the same first name as the Chief of Police's last name AND her last name is Justice. Wonder why her 30 year old son could not call the police with his cell phone instead of having mommy. Makes total sense :blink:

Mina Justice was outside the club early Sunday trying to contact her 30-year-old son Eddie, who texted her when the shooting happened and asked her to call police. He told her he ran into a bathroom with other club patrons to hide. He then texted her: "He's coming."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/police- ... b-shooting
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

The 29 year-old gunman has been identified: Omar Mateen

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-mate ... terrorism/

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/12/terrorist ... ub-murder/

Another story with pictures from TMZ. They are now claiming 50 dead. How do you jump 30 bodies? Also, wearing NYPD shirts in both pics. Those shirts look like real police shirts, not like something you could buy at Old Navy. Point being - imposters are among us ?

The thing I have noticed with these recent shootings (UCLA, Christina Grimmies and this one) is that the reports are making clear that the shooter drove either from another state to commit the murders or from another city within the same state. Are they inching their way towards requiring papers while driving from state to state or intrastate?

This event is being used for something much bigger, IMO. The mayor is asking that a state of emergency be declared.
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

And there's always the "second shooter" in these orchestrated psy-ops:

"Javer Antonetti, 53, told the Orlando Sentinel newspaper that he was near the back of the dance club when he heard gunfire. "There were so many (shots), at least 40," he said. "I saw two guys and it was constant, like 'pow, pow, pow,'."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shooting-bre ... 42509.html

How did 40 shots kill 50 people and wound 53? Ridiculous. I've yet to see a single image of the alleged crime scene. At least in previous hoaxes we had wounded crises actors and a ton of stage blood and gore. 50 supposed dead bodies and 53 wounded, not a single picture of any vicsim. Looks like they're trying to do things differently this time.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Well this event is just downright obnoxious. But I'm trying to set aside my annoyance and deal with the images and various bits of balderdash one at a time.

For now I'll just try to point out the things that stuck out to me right away, and that haven't already been discussed in this thread thus far (when I began typing this).

But before that, let me caution newbies and lurkers not to quickly latch on to the deliberate straw men that are placed in these stories. It's all so predictable that I thought it appropriate to lay it out for those who come here, and just maybe I can save someone from the aggravation involved. (Note: I'm going to create a separate thread later on disinformation campaigns- but my work on that was disrupted by this event).

Don't worry, the usual shills will dutifully be ready to focus on the straw men (conflicting accounts, multiple shooters, etc.) and promptly declare this a false flag. Then their counterparts (colleagues) will begin to "comment" with name calling and inflamed bickering.

Then Snopes and company will come along and "debunk" the "conspiracy theory on Orlando terror" by merely tearing down their propped up straw men, and ignoring the real flaws in the story and imagery so that people can resume their normal programming and disregard the crazy "conspiracy crowd.”

YouTube will push all that nonsense to Suggested Viewing, and any curious (but sadly uninformed and unsuspecting) person who decides to "research" the event will be led into a maze of disinformation and madness (eg. Alex Jones). Such a person will either be safely herded into a a camp of scared (thus paralyzed with fear) and harmless people, or turned off (and away) by FE, aliens, lizard people, Mandela Effect psy ops, etc.

Okay with that out of the way (for now), I'll note that the images depicting the "killer" have a couple of obvious discrepancies from a quick comparison I've made.

I'll invite our readers and members to see for themselves if the eyebrows and ears look the same. Yes "he" has glasses in one image, but the shape is different. In the one where "his" head is not shaved, the ear on the left has a straight line which reeks of PS. The other ear doesn't even have a remotely similar shape. The nose doesn't appear the same either, but of course someone might say the tilt of the head could account for that.

Regardless, this event is a blatantly "IN YOUR FACE!" psy op. It has ALL goodies our psychotic (pretend-and wannabe) rulers just love:
Power, money, and an endless stream of distraction and manufactured/designed bickering (sadly between real people who simply accept the premise of the story).

[Note: I cleaned up some typos and redundant word usage- on 09/06/2018]
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

You vill observe ze drawn on glasses please! :blink:

bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

this psyop has just been promoted to the "historic" status being supposedly "deadliest" in the US ever.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

the picture looks like a meme picture from an imageboard, "would you date a muslim guy?" I feel like I actually have seen this pic before.
the source for the above pic, now featured all over the media (CNN, etc) seem to be this myspace page:
https://myspace.com/300876077/photos
(myspace, really? is facebook getting too obvious?)
one more ridiculous thing to add about Mateen, the anagrams:
A Manometer
Neater Ammo
Area Moment
Rename Moat
Rename Atom
Meaner Moat
Meaner Atom
Moaner Team
pick your favorite ...
"A manometer is an instrument that uses a column of liquid to measure pressure."
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Take a close look at the index finger on the cell phone. Wow that's not normal at all!
It's chopped (offset?), or something awful.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. It would be easier to see if the door behind him was black.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hmm, I am not sure. It does seem to be incongruous with the face, somewhat, does it not? I wonder if you have a hunch about it, even though many hands are quite different.

Does it look at all like it could be something like this?

https://youtu.be/VuSs6JcMkb8?t=2
BBFX Crafts: Easy DIY Rubber Latex Monster Gloves Tutorial
Published on Sep 9, 2014 by BirdBrain FX

More realistic hands, less monstrous hands, are very possible as typical Hollywood style make up. It seems absurd, and yet ... we go where the evidence goes, no? If it seems right to look in that direction, go with it. You might find something really obvious that nobody else found because they didn't have your sense of suspicion about a seemingly small point.

In any case, Omar My-teenager-could-do-this seems like a pretty convenient set up once more, doesn't he?

Also, please folks, may I request that pictures we find with obvious tampering, as brianv pointed out so easily, are stored? Simply download them and re-upload them somewhere with link to original location rather than hot-linking to media or alt-media. Getting into this habit will spare us a lot of time if and when evidence disappears from the Internet, which it too often does — as unbelievable as it may seem.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I can't help but think that as there are supposedly '50' victims/vicsims, it neatly ties in with, or is subliminally representitive of, one vicsim for each USA State...

Edit: grammatical error
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Here is another story about making a point about killers or intended killers being from another state who traveled to commit their crime, which ties in loosely with this one with regard to the Gay Pride Parade he was on his way to.

http://patch.com/california/santamonica ... se-l-pride

"She also identified the man as James Wesley Howell. She described him as a white man from Indiana."

What I discovered even more interesting (could be coincidence :rolleyes: ) is that the guy in this story also worked at a company called Clarcor Air Filtration Products. A Brussells terror victim worked at Clarcor as well:

http://www.whec.com/news/american-coupl ... k/4086349/
Who benefits

Unread post by Who benefits »

Hey everyone. Monitoring this story from Los Angeles. I thought I would look at how the Florida papers are reporting this shooting. I have found one victim the aforementioned KJ Morris. The papers allude to victims photos in links to related stories but all I have found have been pictures of mourners doing all those things paid mourners like to do-group hugs candle light vigils, and mournful wailing to the ceiling.
Here is a link
Orlandosentinal.com/clubshooting
I checked out the friend with the memorial pic on his Facebook page.
https://m.facebook.com/ufi/reaction/pro ... 6058215870
He seems like a fakesims to me. The photos look poorly shopped and I started investigating his 206 friends and they seem fake too.
Facebook.com/presidentialbenning
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

I received two emails thus far (and so quickly!) from change.org in regards to this event — in typical fashion, calling for more gun restrictions and such. (Here is one of the links from today's email.)
Coldacre

Unread post by Coldacre »

more of the glasses.

source: Herald / Sun newspaper 14.6.16