Istanbul Airport bombing, 28 June 2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Istanbul Airport bombing, 28 June 2016

Unread post by nonhocapito »

At least 28 people have been killed and 60 others wounded in a terror attack on Istanbul Ataturk Airport in Turkey, Istanbul Gov. Vasip Sahin told Turkey's state-run news agency TRT
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/28/europ ... index.html

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH9k-S2eGbQ

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VeciYUCGd8

Maybe a coincidence, however this "bombing" comes right after this piece of news:
Erdogan apologizes to Putin over death of Russian pilot, calls Russia ‘friend & strategic partner’
https://www.rt.com/news/348562-putin-er ... key-pilot/
(and we are told that talks for "South Stream" are going to restart.)
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Istanbul Airport bombing, 28 June 2016

Unread post by simonshack »

Good grief - here we go again... inane, 'wildly fluctuating / conflicting casualty-toll-counts' and all.

Initial CNN report: "10 dead, 20 injured"

Successive CNN report: "28 dead, 60 injured"

A few hours ago, according to 'Il Sole 24 Ore' (major Italian noozpaper): "At least 50 dead, 106 injured"
http://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/mondo/20 ... fresh_ce=1

Right now, according to 'La Repubblica' (major Italian noozpaper): "36 dead, 147 injured"
http://www.repubblica.it/

:rolleyes:
nonhocapito

Some "harrowing" pictures from CNN.

Question. Is it normal for an ambulance stretcher to have teddy bears as a motive on the bed sheets? Or do they change bed sheets depending on the age of the injured? :huh:

Also notice how the crying lady is the same one from the Repubblica's home page posted above. Some people really really like to grieve on camera I guess. <_<

(continuing a completely rudimentary and speculative political contextualization, given the recent efforts of Erdogan to make peace with everybody (Putin, Israel, The U.S. etc): I assume this "attack" could be marking a symbolical passage from "supporting ISIS" to being a "victim of "ISIS", so that the world knows your stance is not ambiguous. This seems to be an effect of the revelation that Assad is here to stay, after all ~ as I said, just some early speculative thoughts)
simonshack
Administrator

I (naively) thought that we would, by now, be spared from the "Absurdly Blurred video clip" which we oft have been offered in the past. I was wrong.

This idiotic clip purportedly depicts (as described in the video caption - see below Italian text) a kamikaze terrorist being shot in the airport terminal by a police officer and falling to the ground. The police officer then approaches the wounded tewwowist - but realizes he's about to explode. He runs for cover - and the suicide bomber explodes (without a sound) and ... vaporizes into naught. You need to watch it to ...*cough*... believe it: :rolleyes:

http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2016/06 ... _143041911

"Uno dei sette componenti del commando, ma il numero non è ufficiale, è stato intercettato mentre correva dentro lo scalo e un agente della sicurezza turca gli ha sparato. L'uomo era armato e imbottito di esplosivo. Raggiunto da uno o più colpi del poliziotto, il kamikaze è caduto a terra perdendo l'arma, il suo kalashinov, che si vede rotolare via sul pavimento. A quel punto il poliziotto si avventa sull'attentatore ma è lì che si accorge che l'uomo a terra, ferito, è una bomba vivente. Qualche istante per decidere il da farsi, poi l'agente fugge via. Pochi attimi dopo, la deflagrazione. Non è chiaro se l'agente sia rimasto ucciso dall'esplosione e quante siano state le altre vittime. Senza il suo intervento, però, probabilmente il kamikaze avrebbe raggiunto un'area dell'aeroporto più affollata."
nonhocapito

After decades of hollywood they assume we are ready to believe anything... wouldn't it have solved the problem if the officer had simply shot him in the head instead of running away?

Here is the video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZsHMyUmS0U

I assume that this is a CCTV playing from the control room, with someone making a film of it with the cellphone. HOW it is even possible that this footage is released barely hours after the events instead of being handed to the police? With the implied risk of a sector of the population seeing this as a brave act of martyrdom? Just unbelievable, end of story.
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote:
I assume that this is a CCTV playing from the control room, with someone making a film of it with the cellphone.
Dear Nonho - I assume that you're being ironic / sarcastic (don't get me wrong - I'm NOT assuming that you're actually trying to lend some credibility to that atrociously poor / pathetically blurred / and intelligence-offending clip!)

Remember how we were told that the reason for the very first "Moon Landing footage" aired on TV being of such atrociously poor resolution - was because they had "filmed it off of a TV screen"?

Good lord - how much more BS "footage" are we supposed to be fed with - before we ALL realize that fake footage has been used for decades to fuck with our minds?
nonhocapito

simonshack wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
I assume that this is a CCTV playing from the control room, with someone making a film of it with the cellphone.
Dear Nonho - I assume that you're being ironic / sarcastic (don't get me wrong - I'm NOT assuming that you're actually trying to lend some credibility to that atrociously poor / pathetically blurred / and intelligence-offending clip!)
I wasn't being ironic! But I should have added: I imagine that the official story will be/is that this is "CCTV footage" filmed from a cell phone. This is not to say that the CCTV footage is real, only that this appears to be the way these images are presented.

The audio doesn't match the imagery, the zooming and panning isn't consistent with that of a CCTV camera, and we certainly cannot imagine anybody in that position filming from above this scene, without ducking away or reacting in any way to what is happening. I'm not even sure there is an "above" in that part of the airport accessible to people.

This interpretation doesn't lend credibility to anything! it only shows the tricks by which a more thorough examination of the footage is prevented, artificially lowering the quality of the images. It is unthinkable in fact for CCTV images nowadays to be so blurred and unusable for anything except to scare the public with big explosions. (So yes, Simon, like you say it's the same old trick used with mission Apollo).

This other video seem to have been made the same way, by apparently filming CCTV footage from the control room (again, a practice that is unthinkable in terms of security and sheer reason):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAIOZ-1uccs

Now, officially releasing to the public "CCTV footage" would have created two problems: 1) the quality would have been too good for inspection, with the risk of showing the fakery; 2) it would be difficult to imagine what interest the authorities have in spreading imagery of acts of "martyrdom", virtually acting as megaphone for the "terrorists"(Notice that this second objection is ALWAYS valid: WHY ON EARTH terrorism should get so much publicity? Real acts of terrorism in a real world certainly would not be shown with such morbid deliberate intention!)

However, the solution found ("stolen" videos from the control room) is even more stupid as it emphasizes the irresponsible behavior of the media and the corruption of the officials in control of airport security. Funny how in reality, these irresponsible acts are always "forgiven" or "overlooked", since, as it is obvious to anyone consciously or subconsciously, the priority is to get the message of "terror" across - and nothing else matters.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

ICTS Turkey was founded in 1966 as a foreign capital company and today, is providing consultancy service to more than 70 companies and organizations.

Our main goal is to help people and organizations fight against many threats that create danger for their security and that gradually increase and diversify, such as terrorism, theft (our activities in this field cover stores, markets, shopping centers, etc.), damages of goods, white-collar crimes, misuse of information and financial information.
http://www.ictsglobal.com.tr/en/

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6AhWshvJ5I
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... k-istanbul

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan called on all governments, especially in the west, to join forces in taking a “firm stand against terror. The bombs that exploded in Istanbul today could have gone off at any airport in any city around the world. Make no mistake: for terrorist organisations there is no difference between Istanbul and London, Ankara and Berlin, Izmir and Chicago or Antalya and Rome. Unless all government and the entire mankind join forces in the fight against terrorism, much worse things than what we fear to imagine today will come true.

Sounds like the script from Independence Day - "until all MANKIND". Just so ironic the I.D. 2 movie was just released.

It also looks like they stole the ceiling tiles from Brussels. Where were the bombs that caused the tiles to fall?

One witness, whose name was given as Omar (Mateen?), told TRT that his brother was wounded in the explosion at the arrivals hall as he was fetching his luggage. Covered in blood and in obvious distress, Omar described hearing both “the explosion” and “a lot of gun[fire]”.

As I pointed out in the Pulse thread about the PA cop who was shot being shown wearing his hospital gown (which I suspect was to counter the questions of Pulse vicsims in street clothes), I noticed in a very early Fox report that ambulance after ambulance was seen rolling into the airport. People were going to the street to "direct" the multiple ambulances where to go. Again, I believe this was done to counter the claims of "no ambulances" at Pulse.

Israel and Turkey hugged and made up the other day as well: http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/turkey-i ... ve-affair/

“Israel has agreed to pay 20 million dollars to the families of the victims of the Turkish flotilla’s attempt to break the blockade of Gaza.”
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Thank you CF members for recognizing what I will now call the "InstantBull Turkey Terror" event :lol: ,complete with cartoons and usual buffoons. At least they didn't stuff this in our face on Thanksgiving Day to be gobbled up.

I'll be back with more later. I'm having a tough time keeping up with all the scams. So much nonsense and so little time. :angry:
nonhocapito

Here's another "CCTV" footage. This is an "official" one, for which I mean, not apparently "stolen" from the control room with a cell phone:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y14CA4j2Hk

This video allegedly shows the attacker "frantically looking for victims" and slamming his weapon on the floor in frustration! No victims! Damn!
In that same exact moment, to the opposite corner of the wide camera view, two people walk normally about (after everyone has escaped to safety a moment before), considering their shopping options and waiting for their flight to be called from the gate.
fuckinggun2.gif
fuckinggun2.gif (9.38 MiB) Viewed 13810 times
I was in this airport not long ago and I can confirm that, before you can access the departures area upstairs, you have to go through a security checkpoint with x-ray machines. Police officers are there. This was installed after the Brussels attacks.

According to the media the attackers fought their way through using bombs:

I very well assume bombs would be the only way for an attacker to break through a security checkpoint and show up some 40 seconds after we see all the people running away in the above CCTV footage.

However, this seem to contradict one South African tourist "Paul Roos" (as reported by the same BBC article linked above). From these few lines you can infer that this alleged survivor was inside the departures area when he witnessed this:
"He was wearing all black. His face was not masked. We ducked behind a counter but I stood up and watched him. Two explosions went off shortly after one another. By that time he had stopped shooting.

"He turned around and started coming towards us. He was holding his gun inside his jacket. He looked around anxiously to see if anyone was going to stop him and then went down the escalator. We heard some more gunfire and then another explosion, and then it was over."
According to this "Paul Roos", the attacker made it through before any explosion went off!

HOW do you even fight your way through a security checkpoint and manage to be able to roam around the airport in a matter of seconds?

And one is left to wonder why do the media blame it on the fact that "there are X-ray scanners at the entrance to the terminal but security checks for cars are limited" (implying that without the car bombs they wouldn't have gotten through).

(Incidentally, WHY would the attacker wear all black? What for?)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

When you enter Ataturk by road there is a heavily patrolled entrance which is not too far away from the Terminal Building. Traffic slows and goes through separate gates/lanes but you are rarely (if ever) stopped/searched unless they have 'sniffer' devices to detect explosives.
Regarding the entrance to the Terminal Buildings there are two points (that I know of) through which to enter and these at heavily patrolled too along with x-Ray of bags/coats/belts etc before entering. This has been in place at least since July 2015 when I first started going there.
simonshack
Administrator

My favorite "ISTANBUL AIRPORT VICTIM"

My number 1 favorite is - without a doubt:

"Col. Fathi Bayoudth"
source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... ies-turkey

The scriptwriters of this umpteenth fake terror attack must have had some 'fun' with this supposed victim of the Istanbul Airport psyop.
The standard press release (that you'll find on virtually ALL of the world's media outlets) about 'victim Colonel Fathi Bayoudth' starts like this :
"Col. Fathi Bayoudth was struck down by the attacks while apparently attending to family business."
Family business? What family business? - the reader might ask. The answer comes in the next lines of that standard press release:
"Quoting security sources in Tunis and Ankara, the Tunisian publication Business News said the Tunisian military doctor was in Istanbul to meet his son who had joined the Islamic State extremist group in Syria and had been seen in the conflict zone. His family, with the help of Tunisian intelligence, convinced him to leave the group and return home via Istanbul, said the publication. The son, in his 20s, was arrested by Turkish authorities for extradition to Tunis, it reported.

The Tunisian Foreign Ministry confirmed the death of Bayoudth, head of the pediatric service at the Tunis military hospital. But officials would not elaborate, saying details were personal and additional information had to come from the family."
Example of this standard press release - from the Herald Tribune: http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... /306309745

Awww - isn't that just TOO BAD? How heart-wrenchingly ironic! A father (& military colonel) getting killed at the airport by "Islamic State extremist tewwowists - just as he was about to meet his 20-year-old son - who'd only just been convinced to abandon his new job with the evil "Islamic State extremist tewwowists" !!!

What a story. You just can't make this stuff up. Or can you? :rolleyes:
daddie_o
Banned

Unread post by daddie_o »

Here was a nice catch by Lift the Veil (aka Nathan Stolpman) of a glitch in whatever video editing algorithm they used for one of the Istanbul videos. He doesn't understand video editing (and neither do I), but he assumes it's an artifact of the hoax (as do I). Perhaps Simon or others can weigh in on what this is.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvhjgW0i8RI

By the way, I just want to say that I saw someone in another thread saying that Lift the Veil is disinfo. I actually disagree with that assessment, for what it's worth. In any case the video is worth watching.

[to embed videos, make sure you remove the ?t=xx part from after the code ~ nonhocapito]
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

daddie_o wrote:Here was a nice catch by Lift the Veil (aka Nathan Stolpman) of a glitch in whatever video editing algorithm they used for one of the Istanbul videos. He doesn't understand video editing (and neither do I), but he assumes it's an artifact of the hoax (as do I). Perhaps Simon or others can weigh in on what this is.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvhjgW0i8RI

By the way, I just want to say that I saw someone in another thread saying that Lift the Veil is disinfo. I actually disagree with that assessment, for what it's worth. In any case the video is worth watching.

[to embed videos, make sure you remove the ?t=xx part from after the code ~ nonhocapito]
Dear daddio,

I assume you are referring to the portion of "Anatomy of a Hoax" where I (in a rare moment-since I'm not quick to judge) made this comment (in part):
Recently I tried to follow "LiftTheVeil" after he did some good videos on San Bernardino.

Soon thereafter I noticed he did one where he was "interviewed" by the FE and Hot Potatoes garbage lady. So I tested him with a CF link. He responded promptly (but not directly to me) by warning others that "cluesforum is a honey trap" like the other "conspiracy sites" that should be avoided.

He also speaks openly about dealing with mental illness etc. so I can only conclude (based on a combination of the above) at this point that he is a prop to discredit and drown out real researchers.

He also did a full meltdown over alleged YT suppression of his channel and how he has been told he can make a living with his channel (if he isn't sabatoged of course) so he's taking it very personally. He's also evidently unemployed and now unemployable since he shows his face on his channel. I'm calling BS on all this.
CluedIn followed up with his own similar observations.

I understand you say that you disagree with our conclusions, but would you care to address our concerns or explain why we should dismiss them?

That said, of course this InstantBull Turkey Terror is complete utter nonsense. The clowns are now on reruns with substituted actors.