Dhaka bakery café attack, 1 July 2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Dhaka bakery café attack, 1 July 2016

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Dhaka cafe attack ends with 20 hostages dead, 13 rescued
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/02/asia/ ... index.html

Apparently foreign hostages were "quizzed on the Koran, then slaughtered". In what language, I wonder.

The usual shortage of ambulances.
nonhocapito

Re: Dacca Bakery hostage standoff, 1 July 2016

The italian newspaper repubblica.it reports that 9 Italians died in the café.
Dei 12 italiani presenti nel locale - 11 a cena più lo chef - 9 sono stati uccisi. La Farnesina ha confermato i loro nomi nel primo pomeriggio. Sono Adele Puglisi, Marco Tondat, Claudia Maria D'Antona, Nadia Benedetti, Vincenzo D'Allestro, Maria Rivoli, Cristian Rossi, Claudio Cappelli e Simona Monti.
from http://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2016/07 ... ref=HREA-1

"Of the 12 Italians present on the premises, 11 dining plus the chef, 9 have been killed."

What a curious, curious way to phrase it. <_<

Early facecrap photos of the "victims":
"Adele Puglisi", actually portrayed in front of the "Holey" Café of all places

Also this:
who puts such an unflattering picture up on facecrap for everyone to see? And why there is a masonic symbol up on the windshield?

"Claudia D'Antona" (such was the surname of a famous Red Brigades "victim" of the 90s). I cannot begin to describe how photoshopped this picture is.

"Simona Monti" (such was the surname of the Italian prime minister during the Concordia accident) People are known to prefer out-of-focus pictures for their online profiles.

"Marco Trondat" (a.k.a. "Dormant Actor"). We are told he worked at a british textile company called StudioTex Limited. Their "Limited" website actually sends you to websites of other companies to browse the "portfolio". Not cool.

"Nadia Benedetti", manager of the aforementioned "StudioTex Limited". Another, shitty, pixelated picture which should not exist in 2016. :puke:

"Cristian Rossi" another manager of a "textile company" with a shitty picture, too bad.
nonhocapito

Here's more about these very interesting Italian "victims"

"Marco Trondat" (Dormant Actor) and "Nadia Benedetti" worked for "StudioTex Limited" (shitty website as linked above)
"Cristian Rossi", according to corriere.it, worked for the company "Fibres srl" (no internet presence). Corriere.it also states that Dormant Actor was a "colleague" of Rossi: except he worked for StudioTex. Thus the meaning of the word "colleague" is lost.
"Adele Puglisi" worked for Artsana (corriere.it). Don't know what to make of this website or this company. The name sounds "known" but the shitty little font and the pages which lead nowhere smell of fakery.
"Simona Monti" apparently worked for the "Holey" cafè itself (corriere.it).
"Claudia Maria D'Antona" owned the textile company "Fedo Trading" together with her husband "Gianni Boschetti". Fedo presents itself with this shitty little page here. We are told D'Antona was also a "volunteer" and according to Repubblica they were both involved in a non-profit project in Dacca called "Interethnos Interplast Italy onlus". This is more of a real thing, no doubt. Except it can be argued that NGO organizations are generally a common tool for infiltrating a country, and a breeding ground for recruiting agents and such: why couldn't they be used as a cover for non-existing victims? The Italian victim of Bataclan was also allegedly a member of a non-profit organizaton (as discussed in this thread), the organization "Emergency" which rushed to supply fake shitty pixelated pictures to support her existence).
BTW this "Gianni Boschetti" appears to be one of the two italian survivors for this event, I'm waiting for him to go on camera at any moment to talk about the death of his fantastic wife.

According to Repubblica the other survivor is the chef "Jacopo Bioni" (this seems to be his badoo profile), who allegedly survived by climbing on the roof of the café with another chef, and, when the terrorist started shooting in their direction tossing granades, jumped off the roof to safety. He will now start a career as a character in the "Mission Impossible" franchise.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Thanks for your time and effort nonho. Absolutely ridiculous.

Bakery Fakery :lol:
nonhocapito

More italian "victims" from repubblica.it:

"Maria Riboli", from another textile company (we are not told which).

"Claudio Cappelli", also from an unidentified textile company. The Italian media call all these people "entrepreneurs" but, aside of a couple of them the bios are all of employees. Entrepreneurs are actually known people and much harder to fake.

"Vincenzo D'Allestro" is supposed to be an entrpreneur, who has his own textile company in Italy (repubblica.it). We are not told which. Instead according to corriere.it he was in company of "Nadia Benedetti", "who has a shop in the city" (wasn't she the manager of yet another textile company?!)

This script needs a couple more drafts.

In the meantime I found this on the internet:
153242749-d4810dd9-205a-4ed6-863a-ddba44826f02.jpg
153242749-d4810dd9-205a-4ed6-863a-ddba44826f02.jpg (20.86 KiB) Viewed 16043 times
from http://www.zazzle.com/freemasons_band_o ... 2666026821
http://www.cafepress.com/masons/7298317
If it's not a perfect match, it's good enough.

(And here's something else I don't understand. The journalists (I mean, the PR monkeys typing up the orders of the day) publish these portrait pictures in a matter of hours after the events happen. We are asked to believe that they "find" these pictures "on facebook" or elsewhere on the Internet. Some of these pics in fact look more like company bio pictures than facecrap fodder... Yet, when I do the Google image Reverse Search I don't get a match for any of them.

What magically unlisted website does this shit come from...??)
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

None Eleven?

9 Vics on 11 People?
Last edited by corsarino on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

And as expected, here is the husband of "Claudia D'Antona", "Gianni Boschetti", speaking to the press merely hours after his wife has been murdered in a horrific terror attack.
Because your life has just been shattered, and you are riddled with feelings of rage, horror, pain, guilt... but the press come first.

«Al momento dell’attacco - ha raccontato all’ANSA - mi ero allontanato per rispondere ad una telefonata. Eravamo tre al mio tavolo, mentre altri sette italiani sedevano a poca distanza da noi. Resomi conto dell’irruzione nel locale del commando, ho trovato rifugio dietro un albero e poi - ha aggiunto - mi sono precipitato fuori».

"At the moment of the attack I had walked away to answer a phone call. There were three of us at our table, while seven more Italians sat at a short distance from us. As I realized that the commando had broken in the premises, I took refuge behind a tree and then I rushed outside".
Boschetti then tells of the moment when he saw the body of his wife at the morgue:
«Ho visto là dei cadaveri ridotti in condizioni pietose - ha ancora detto - per i colpi ricevuti anche con armi da taglio. Ma quello di mia moglie no. Forse non ha sofferto. Forse è morta colpita da un unico proiettile che l’ha stroncata».

"There I saw the bodies reduced to pitiful conditions because of the blows given also with bladed weapons. But not my wife's body. Perhaps she didn't suffer. Perhaps she died hit by a single bullet which struck her down."
http://www.lastampa.it/2016/07/02/ester ... agina.html

Couple of questions for Boschetti: 1) are you in the habit of counting how many people sit at other tables? 2) Did the Bangladesh coroner office/morgue show to you all the bodies present there, so that they could make a judgment on the quality of torture inflicted? 3) are you an expert in these kind of matters, btw, that you can express judgment on the nature of wounds? Aren't you just a guy who work in textiles looking for the body of his murdered wife? <_<

[Edit: his linkedin page and facecrap page. ]
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

Ho trovato rifugio dietro un albero e poi sono andato fuori?

I took refuge behind a tree and then I rushed outside!

A tree inside?
nonhocapito

Re: Dhaka bakery café attack, 1 July 2016

So "Gianni Boschetti" continues to unburden on the press his tragic story. I mentioned above how he should probably feel guilty and here we have the guilt trip. :)
“La verità è che mi sento in colpa, perché Claudia non c’è più e io invece adesso sono qui. L’ho lasciata nel ristorante da sola…”. Gian Galeazzo Boschetti, l’unico sopravvissuto alla strage di Dacca, ora racconta in lacrime: “In giardino c’erano due ragazze insieme a me – racconta Gianni -. Non so di che nazionalità fossero, ma i terroristi le hanno viste e le hanno portate a forza dentro il locale. Io invece ero finito nell’ombra di un cespuglio e là sono rimasto tutta la notte. Terrorizzato”. “Quando è finito tutto... ho fatto il giro degli ospedali sperando di ritrovare Claudia viva. Ma non c’era da nessuna parte. Non si trovava. Finché ci hanno chiamato dall’obitorio dell’ospedale militare. È lì che l’ho rivista per il riconoscimento. E ora mi sento in colpa”.

"The truth is that I feel guilty because Claudia is no more, but I'm still here. I left the restaurant alone ... ". Gian Galeazzo Boschetti, the only survivor [nope] of the massacre of Dhaka, now tells in tears: "In the garden there were two girls with me. I do not know what nationality they were, but the terrorists saw them and took them by force inside the room. I ended in the shadow of a bush and I stayed there all night. Terrified. When it was all over I made the rounds of hospitals hoping to find Claudia alive . But she was nowhere. She couldn't be found. Until they called from the morgue of the military hospital. That's where I saw her for the identification. And now I feel guilty. "
http://www.blitzquotidiano.it/cronaca-m ... a-2501502/

"When it was all over I made the rounds of hospitals". Wait a minute, Boschetti. This doesn't make much sense. You stayed in a bush out of the cafe all night. When you say "when it was all over" I assume you mean when the police finally raided the place (funny how you have no comments on the battle that ensued). What does it mean that you "started the round of hospitals"? Couldn't you just, I don't want to say walk into the café and check the bodies, but certainly check the bodies as they were carried out of the café? How have we magically jumped from the part where you are out of the café to the part where you roam the city hospitals?

Such. Bad. Scripts.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Maybe he should write a poem about feeling guilty to be alive, like Patience Carter:

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/159161618-story

"The guilt of feeling grateful to be alive is heavy. Wanting to smile about surviving but not sure if the people around you are ready, as the world mourns the victims killed and viciously slain, I feel guilty about screaming about my legs and pain...Because I could feel nothing Like the other 49, who weren’t so lucky to feel this pain of mine. I never thought in a million years that this could happen.I never thought in a million years that my eyes could witness something so tragic. Looking at the souls leaving the bodies of individuals. Looking at the killer's machine gun throughout my right peripheral. Looking at the blood and debris covered on everyone's faces. Looking at the gunman's feet under the stall as he paces.
The guilt of feeling lucky to be alive is heavy, it's like the weight of the oceans walls crushing uncontrolled by levies. It's like being drug through the grass with a shattered leg and thrown in the back of a Chevy. Being rushed to the hospital and told you're going to make it, when you laid beside individuals whose lives were brutally taken.
The guilt of being alive is heavy."

Looking at the souls leaving the bodies..... :blink:
nonhocapito

Gianni Boschetti goes on telling his fancy sorrowful tales to the media. I guess "unburden to the media" is a certified PTSD therapy. <_<

Please refer to the google translated version of this interview, it is far from a perfect translation but quite hilarious and worth a read.

The interview comes with this picture allegedly showing the imaginary wedding of these imaginary characters.

The more experienced reader, trained to judge 9/11-style forgeries, will immediately spot the long-neck-retracted-chin pose so familiar in those sets. A look at fotoforensics won't hurt either.
You hid behind some bushes near the Holey; but could you see the inside?

"I could see only part of the restaurant and the movements of the terrorists who went back and forth, but not the area with my wife and the other hostages. They had pushed them from the garden tables inside with taunting screams. The last time I heard the voice of my wife was when she shouted my name from inside the cafe'. I was not hiding when I noticed two of the terrorists behind me, and I do not know why they did not see me. But at that moment I only thought of saving my life.

Tell us of those hours, a whole night you spent hiding in terror.

"A horrible thing, with the heart pounding with fear and concern about what was happening inside, with the distressing feeling of not seeing my wife, especially when they turned off all the lights. I did not dare go out because the terrorists always watched out the windows, but as dawn was about to break I decided to move and went unseen to the exit gate. "

Wasn't there chaos and police vans outside the fence of the restaurant?

"Not at all. The first intervention was outside, then the officers withdrew after killing two and wounding several. Then only silence. And from time to time a discharge of rifle... I lay three hours without moving a muscle until I had cramps and moved."
Apparently the grenades thrown on the roof, the hostages released during the night, the fight that ended the siege all went unnoticed.
nonhocapito

I just watched the most astonishing interview with the tragic husband "Gianni Boschetti" on the Italian streaming news channel Rainews24 and I thought I had to share.

I know that this is in Italian and probably not of much interest to our readership: but I can guarantee you that what you are about to watch borders on the pathological, for how badly it is conceived and made.

This was screen-captured from the news channel and reposted on youtube by yours truly (had to wait for the news reel to be repeated).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CnBQbAsblM

Notice the casual, somber way in which "Gianni Boschetti" relates of the death of his wife and of how he narrowly escaped torture and death, merely hours after the events. Miracles of a fresh shower I guess.

There is a possibly remarkable moment in the interview, when the journalist first interrupts "Gianni" with a question. "When did you find out that Claudia was no more?"
"Gianni" immediately gives a seemingly meaningful look to the journalist... A look which, at least in the Italian body language, seem to signify: "careful, is this the question we agreed on? what the fuck are you doing?" The journalist quickly repeats the question and "Gianni" tells again how he discovered about the wife the following afternoon (here sniffing loudly).
dggddd.gif
dggddd.gif (4.14 MiB) Viewed 15222 times
Immediately following this uneasy exchange the news channel "cleverly" (nope) superimposes the photoshopped picture of the wife at the wedding, badly trying to cover the lack of empathy and the awful acting of the agent/actor.

After this, it all becomes plainly surreal, with "Gianni" smiling as the conversation moves on to the boy who "saved him", by calling him on the phone. The boy, present at the back of the scene, smiles too.
2016-07-05 01_31_35-Untitled 2.avi.jpg
2016-07-05 01_31_35-Untitled 2.avi.jpg (14.62 KiB) Viewed 15222 times
You would think he's been saved from his marriage, not the terrorists. :wacko:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Gloriously icky stuff, nonhocapito. Thanks for diving into this unsettling wreck of a spectacle.

And thanks to everyone lately for their vigilance and wise commentary on the running jokes of the newsy world.
nonhocapito

Yeah, I feel like I've been posting too much about this, but with Italian psyops it is easy to get addicted because the sloppiness is palpable... Every time I look this up there's something new which stinks of manipulation a mile away.

For instance, there are some more images which are supposed to be of the wedding between "Gianni Boschetti" (agent/actor) and "Claudia Maria D'Antona" (Digital entity). Officiating would be the vice-ambassador in Bangladesh... But the whole thing is a photoshop concoction as it is plain to see.

From http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca ... 9d0b3.html

I don't need fotoforensics to see that the ceremonial flag ribbon around the vice-ambassador has been added digitally (though it helps)...
2016-07-05 11_34_23-News and info.jpg
2016-07-05 11_34_23-News and info.jpg (29.21 KiB) Viewed 15069 times
Or that Boschetti's face sits on someone else's body... (notice the pink manual correction between ear and neck, a neck which is disproportionately big as you can see by comparing with the video posted above).
2016-07-05 11_37_26-News and info.jpg
2016-07-05 11_37_26-News and info.jpg (40.54 KiB) Viewed 15069 times
But now I will detoxify myself... and stop posting about this for a while, hopefully :)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

nonhocapito wrote:[...] it is easy to get addicted because the sloppiness is palpable [...] but now I will detoxify myself... and stop posting about this for a while, hopefully :)
I have become quite addicted to your posts on this and other topics lately, so don´t stop for my sake! Your combination of clearsightedness and sense of humor is a kick for the lukewarm and phlegmatic readership.