Nice "Truck Attack" - 14/Jul'16

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
pov603

Nice "Truck Attack" - 14/Jul'16

Unread post by pov603 »

A lorry has struck a crowd during Bastille Day celebrations in the southern French city of Nice, killing about 60 people, officials are quoted as saying by local media.
The incident took place on the famous Promenade des Anglais during a firework display.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36800730'
It was a shocking situation': BBC producer at the scene
Posted at
03:11
As I was walking back I suddenly heard a lot of screaming and what sounded like an explosion, but that may have been my imagination. And then the next thing was that people were running away and the police were running towards the scene. And then the next thing I heard was there were shots, there clearly were gunshots - I wasn't sure at first but I've just looked at French TV, I managed to get back to my flat. It was shocking, it was a shocking situation because leading up to that moment it was a very celebratory atmosphere, a fantastic fireworks celebration and sadly it has ended in this way."
Roy Calley
BBC producer
What a strange thing to say! "...what sounded like an explosion, but that may have been my imagination...then the next thing I heard was there were shots, there clearly were gunshots - I wasn't sure at first but I've just looked at French TV..." :wacko:
XQB

Re: Nice Attack - July 14, 2016

Unread post by XQB »

Oh goodness, here we go again. This is just getting beyond ridiculous. I watched some of the so called videos, I didn't see any truck plowing through a crowd of people. It just looked like a bunch of screaming and overly dramatic crisis actors running the Boston Marathon. Grabbing my popcorn....
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh my goodness - looks like they're going into overdrive now...

Here we go again, folks. :rolleyes:

Edit to add:
Lol, XQB : we posted almost at the same time - and used almost the same words ! I guess there are no other words to use, at this point! :lol:
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=814_1468533717

Where to even start with this image?!

2nd Man from the top (with white t-shirt, exiting stage left) appears to be missing his lower left leg...
Perhaps he is looking for it? :blink:
Last edited by Prescient on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Here is one for the filter Simon, latest is 74 77 dead.
Last edited by Prescient on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

An observation of the video on liveleak - the aftermath: how can 'dead' people be lying in different directions after having been 'knocked down' by a truck? All would be lying head first away from the direction of the 'lorry' after being hit by it?
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

simonshack wrote:*
Oh my goodness - looks like they're going into overdrive now...

Here we go again, folks. :rolleyes:

Edit to add:
Lol, XQB : we posted almost at the same time - and used almost the same words ! I guess there are no other words to use, at this point! :lol:
Ain't that the truth, Simon!

Notice how grainy the so-called cellphone video is. In this day and age, they always seem to find footage shot by potatoes instead of by a real cellphone, 99.99% of which all take HD video these days. That supposed pile of dead sims almost looks as bad as the jumpers gone splat some 15 years ago. :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Prescient wrote: 2nd Man from the top (with white t-shirt, exiting stage right) appears to be missing his lower left leg...
No, dear Prescient: this is just an absurdly-blurred image of the kind we are, by now, fully accustomed with - in the context of false news media stories.

Let us immediately activate our "PSYOP DETECTOR FILTER" - that's what we're here for, folks ! Here we go :

PSYOP DETECTOR FILTER - for the media-reported "Nice attack":

N°1 : Absurdly blurred / "pastel-like quality" initial imagery

Next ?
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

This "video" on Faux News looks like green screen cgi. The pixel quality is horrendous:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/14 ... rance.html#
simonshack
Administrator

Prescient wrote:Here is one for the filter Simon, latest is 74 77 dead.
Yup, dear Prescient - it is now "77 DEAD" ... and 100 wounded ! You've gotta love the dead-vs-wounded ratio ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How people can still believe in these inanely-scripted "terror attacks" is well beyond my comprehension.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Prescient wrote:Image

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=814_1468533717

Where to even start with this image?!

2nd Man from the top (with white t-shirt, exiting stage left) appears to be missing his lower left leg...
I hadn't seen that clip yet. There is one woman on the ground in front of a "body" and she is looking at the script trying to figure out what her next move is. :lol: Dummies everywhere. I started watching early reports on this and it went from a guy running down a few people, to him driving an entire mile plowing over people, then he got out and shot people and then he was shot and killed - as evidenced by bullet holes in the windshield. ;)

I heard that the city is in lockdown and there is a shelter-in-place order. Is that a global term now?
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

simonshack wrote:
Prescient wrote: 2nd Man from the top (with white t-shirt, exiting stage right) appears to be missing his lower left leg...
No, dear Prescient: this is just an absurdly-blurred image of the kind we are, by now, fully accustomed with - in the context of false news media stories.

Let us immediately activate our "PSYOP DETECTOR FILTER" - that's what we're here for, folks ! Here we go :

PSYOP DETECTOR FILTER - for the media-reported "Nice attack":

N°1 : Absurdly blurred / "pastel-like quality" initial imagery

Next ?
#2 - Swarms of people running aimlessly unable to decide which way to go:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3oqUxCEPw

They show 2 men carrying children in this video. I think they are dummies. The older kid does not look natural - he looks too slung over the guy's shoulder.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Video of the truck as it begins its trek:

https://twitter.com/tagesschau/status/7 ... 85/video/1

The popping sounds like fireworks, not gunshots.

Hollande has announced their State of Emergency has been extended for 3 months. :o
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I just had to post this similar video showing the people running. The "witness" in this video first talks about people "jumping" down to the beach then they all ran to the bathrooms that were down by the beach. At the end of the video the guy says a dozen people or so crowded into a single bathroom stall?

So what is it with these bathroom stall references - Kaitlyn Roig - Sandy Hook, Pulse now Nice.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLwNLSeSLGs
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

XQB wrote:This "video" on Faux News looks like green screen cgi. The pixel quality is horrendous:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/14 ... rance.html#
I did watch that ridiculous "video" from Faux News, and seriously I'm not sure the cartoons have improved much (any?) since 2001. It reminded me a lot of the Paris imagery as well.

Having just browsed through the imagery for a few minutes, it looks like a typical combination of cartoonery combined with props, staging, and acting.

I'm having a very difficult time imagining someone being able to mow down and kill 77 people, and injure another 100. I would be impressed if someone could hit that many maniquens before losing control and crashing.

On the bright side, at least Dallas will be off the front page now.

It's getting tough to keep up with all these events. There used to be one every 3-4 weeks, and now we are at nearly 2 a week! Come to think of it- I'd be curious to know how many days this year the flags on my way to work have been lowered. Too many to count.