Nice "Truck Attack" - 14/Jul'16

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: Nice Attack - 14/Jul'16

Unread post by brianv »

Gosh I didn't realise they did Missing Posters for Nice.

@albatros Since Estonia is such a small country and you knew this person - you were at his funeral I take it?

Excuse the late edit I just noticed the "Born 27 Fept" on the poster. "Fept" could be portmanteau-ish for Fevrier-Septembre which are the second and ninth month. 27 & 29 <_<

S'cuse my French
Last edited by brianv on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

@albatros Since Estonia is such a small country and you knew this person - you were at his funeral I take it?
... and you saw his body in the coffin?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... n-hospital
Nicolas Leslie, a 20-year-old student at UC Berkeley, was one of 85 American students who were in Nice at the time of the attack on the Promenade des Anglais. The 22-year-old Canada-based Ukrainian national Misha Bazelevsky and 21-year-old Estonian Rickard Kruusberg, also participants on the European Innovation Academy programme, are also unaccounted for, said a spokeswoman, Annie Seneard.
http://inacademy.eu

What's with the 'Alchemist Acceleration' t-shirt on their webpage 'TED talk' type presentation?

Looks like another one of these companies set up as psyop fronts promoting future leaders and entreprenurialism.
albatrosv14

Unread post by albatrosv14 »

I guess you misundertood one of my sentences. I didn't know this guy. Some of my acquaintances knew this guy. Besides, this country is not that small, 1.3 million people.

Anyways, i guess i have to research on this topic myself, cause it will be easier for me. I tried to search for numerous names, but found very little information on them. There was apparently a guy with Rickard, Hans Joosep Lahe, who survived the attack. They both participated at European Innovation Academy convention(if that's the right word), so i guess my best lead would be to contact him personally and get some info from him. Plus some other avenues(he was a student at uni).
Beyond that, i feel everything would be speculation, at least for now. (for example, maybe his death was just fake. His personality, as far as i read about him, was that he had uber futurist and technologist views)

(It's strange that both don't have a facebook account. Rickard has only empty account, though, with same picture brianv posted)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

albatrosv14 » August 21st, 2016, 10:10 am wrote:I guess you misundertood one of my sentences. I didn't know this guy. Some of my acquaintances knew this guy. Besides, this country is not that small, 1.3 million people.

Anyways, i guess i have to research on this topic myself, cause it will be easier for me. I tried to search for numerous names, but found very little information on them. There was apparently a guy with Rickard, Hans Joosep Lahe, who survived the attack. They both participated at European Innovation Academy convention(if that's the right word), so i guess my best lead would be to contact him personally and get some info from him. Plus some other avenues(he was a student at uni).
Beyond that, i feel everything would be speculation, at least for now. (for example, maybe his death was just fake. His personality, as far as i read about him, was that he had uber futurist and technologist views)

(It's strange that both don't have a facebook account. Rickard has only empty account, though, with same picture brianv posted)
Since estonia is a little country, some people i know, knew this guy personally
:(

Ok. Names of your acquaintances please? What was his home Address so I can send a Card. I know someone who knows someone has been the standard reply for shills and liars over the years. We don't need a fake fecesbook bio thanks.

Further to Fben's question, your acquaintances then, were at his home for the Wake and Funeral?

Bonnie Tyler has a lot to answer for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm1qxraDu-A ^_^
albatrosv14

Unread post by albatrosv14 »

I tried to pm you, brianv, but seems you disabled that option. This was the message.
''I understand your hostility and i guess you raise valid points(acquaintances and stuff). I don't have much time to research this for next days(preparing materials for students atm), but i definitely will as soon as i have free time. Once i have constructed some bigger picture, i will post in that thread.

I just didn't want to spam the thread with no additional info, that's why i pm'd you.''

''Ok. Names of your acquaintances please?''

I will not yet do that. Sorry.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

albatrosv14 » August 21st, 2016, 1:11 pm wrote:I tried to pm you, brianv, but seems you disabled that option. This was the message.
''I understand your hostility and i guess you raise valid points(acquaintances and stuff). I don't have much time to research this for next days(preparing materials for students atm), but i definitely will as soon as i have free time. Once i have constructed some bigger picture, i will post in that thread. Can't Wait! <_< brianv

I just didn't want to spam the thread with no additional info, that's why i pm'd you.''

''Ok. Names of your acquaintances please?''

I will not yet do that. Sorry.
If you want to say anything, say it on the board. I don't do PM's.

What "hostility"?

Hostile Witness Noun Law
a witness who is antagonistic to the party calling them and, being unwilling to tell the truth, may have to be asked leading questions.
So in fact it's you who are being hostile.

And WHY didn't you go to the Funeral since Estonia is such a small country and your friends knew him and "he died tragically" ? To put it in perspective - an old lady near neighbour died last week, the numbers of people and cars visiting was astonishing. Hundreds.

You won't post the names of "your acquaintances" yet you use them as a proof!

I know someone who knows someone...should be our Motto!

I had a thought last night...

Nobody has driven a truck, planted a bomb, self-exploded, or emptied an AK47 while shouting AlaahuAkbaar, at or through one of the candle-lit numpty vigils. Missing a big opportunity here guys, and I shouldn't be putting ideas your way. You could have a vigil for the vigil :lol:
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

brianv » August 21st, 2016, 7:33 am wrote:
I had a thought last night...

Nobody has driven a truck, planted a bomb, self-exploded, or emptied an AK47 while shouting AlaahuAkbaar, at or through one of the candle-lit numpty vigils. Missing a big opportunity here guys, and I shouldn't be putting ideas your way. You could have a vigil for the vigil :lol:
Yes that's a very good point! It's not like these "vigils" are unforeseeable! Perhaps they can kill two birds with one stone. How about the subsequent vigil being held on the ISS? No terrorists in the vacuum. . . I assume. :D

Now, if an upcoming event includes a "scary episode" DURING the vigil we will know just how closely this forum is being watched by the clowns. [That's not to say I don't think it's already being monitored-it obviously is].

On a side note, I'm surprised it took this long for someone (or something?) to show up here claiming to know a person who knew a victim etc. :rolleyes:

I wonder if these vicsims were so frozen with fear that their blood turned straight to ice, thus explaining the bleach white "truck"? :lol: Perhaps Dr. Carver can explain that one to us. I'm no doctor after all. :P
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

None of the actions of "terrorists" makes any lick of sense from a strategic, military or psychological perspective.

The point of the "attacks" is obviously the result: legal and political justification for social behavior of shrewd psychotic types within the framework of our own civilizations.

The "terrorist attacks" are designed specifically for ideological consumption by anyone with comments about Western civilization. The reason they are allied with the military is because the military helps them spread and maintain their playground. The military groups must be assumed to be thoroughly bribed, manipulated and controlled by them, if they don't share most of their membership anyway.

The "terrorist attacks" by "extremists" are public relations campaigns and advertisements for law proposals. That is not the mark of an outside rebellion but of "insider trading" in the realm of Western ideas.

It should be apparent by now to anyone paying any attention at all that the whole point of "terrorism" and an ineffective "war" against it is to promote greedy gangs within "governments" to do what they please, invent history and religions, continue to invent and hoard resources, police the thoughts of anyone thinking nature is for their own use, and to do all this to the tune of cheers and applause, while they erect statues to themselves and praise their fictional accomplishments in perpetuity. In my opinion, the beneficiaries are a pseudo-invisible class tied to various public fall-persons. We can only target and critique the henchfolk most of the time. But if we could cut off their supply, we would really start to see some change.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE 4 "missing EUROPEAN INNOVATION ACADEMY" fellows

albatrosv14 wrote:There was apparently a guy with Rickard, Hans Joosep Lahe, who survived the attack. They both participated at European Innovation Academy convention(if that's the right word), so i guess my best lead would be to contact him personally and get some info from him.
http://www.sudouest.fr/2016/07/16/avez- ... 9-7519.php

Oh ok, so let's see how the official media story goes:

This "Hans Joosep Lahe" was one of FOUR "missing people" who, we are told, went missing [???] for several days after the event. Apparently, in modern-day France you might be hit by a truck, be rescued by a French ambulance, and then "go missing" for several days. We are now told that "Hans Joosep Lahe" was finally found alive - having survived the "truck-terror event" - whereas the other three ("Nick Leslie, Richard Kruusberg and Misha Bazelevskyy" - are now 'confirmed dead'...)

Now, get this: as the story goes, these FOUR missing people were ALL (according to the article linked below) students of the European Innovation Academy!
"Parmi les personnes dont nous sommes toujours sans nouvelles, figurent quatre étudiants internationaux de l'European Innovation Academy."
http://www.nicematin.com/faits-de-socie ... nice-65036

"Among the persons of whom we have no news about are four international students of the European Innovation Academy"
The Guardian Grauniad confirms...
Nicolas Leslie, a 20-year-old student at UC Berkeley, was one of 85 American students who were in Nice at the time of the attack on the Promenade des Anglais. The 22-year-old Canada-based Ukrainian national Misha Bazelevsky and 21-year-old Estonian Rickard Kruusberg, also participants on the European Innovation Academy programme, are also unaccounted for, said a spokeswoman, Annie Seneard.

A fourth missing student from the academy, the 22-year-old Estonian Hans Joosep Lahe, has been located.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... n-hospital
And here are I have translated the idiotic captions to be found in a Nice-Matin article :

"Il s'agit de Nicolas Leslie, un Américain de 20 ans. Il a été vu pour la dernière fois à proximité du camion au niveau du Palais de Méditerranée et porte une chemise bleu clair et jean."
"This is Nicolas Leslie, a 20-year-old American. He was last seen in proximity of the truck around the Palais de Méditerranée and wears a blue shirt and jean (sic)."
ImageNicolas Leslie

"Rickard Kruusberg, un Estonien de 21 ans, a également disparu. Lui aussi a été vu pour la dernière fois près du camion. Il est blond et mesure 1m83."
"Rickard Kruusberg, a 21-year-old Estonian, has also disappeared. He also was last seen close to the truck. He is blond and 1m83 tall."
ImageRickard Kruusberg

"Les deux autres étudiants sont Misha Bazelevshy, un Ukrainien de 22 ans, et Hans Joosep Lahe, un Estonien de 22 ans."
"The two other students are Misha Bazelevshy, a 22-year-old Ukrainian, and Hans Joosep Lahe, a 22-year-old Estonian."
ImageMisha Bazelevshy
ImageHans Joosep Lahe

Pardon me, but this "Nice truck-terror-attack" has to be one of the silliest psyops of all. Its outlandish script really is beyond stupid and - as much as I hate to say so - anyone buying any part of this imbecilic 'truck-terror' story needs to see a good psychiatrist.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Great posts, everyone.

Not only that, but this grotesque farce can get even sillier :

According to information spewed out by news agency Agence France Presse (© French government), twenty-year-old American UC Berkeley student Nick Leslie was participating in a summer school program in France with eighty-four other students.

:puke:

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/attentat- ... 514_23.php

Equivoque

Unread post by Equivoque »

Regarding this video you linked, CitronBleu, what this "witness" said at the 35 second mark is interesting : "Quand on me demande, en fait, ce que je ressens, et caetera, je ne ressens, je ne sais pas ce que je ressens". Translation : "When I'm asked, actually, what I'm feeling, et caetera, I don't feel, I don't know what I'm feeling".
It's almost as if she said "Je ne ressens rien", ie "I don't feel anything", but she quickly rephrased to "I don't know what I'm feeling". Freudian slip ? A bit weird not to feel anything after such an event, isn't it ?

Also, it is maybe not worth mentionning, but since it caught my attention, here it is : have a look at the second interviewee's earrings :
A bit too "illuminati" for my taste.
CitronBleu

A new association, Promenade des Anges (promenade of the angels) was created a couple weeks weeks ago in order “to help victims families and discover the truth about the attack.”

CitronBleu

Re: Nice "Truck Attack" - 14/Jul'16

Hello CluesForum members, readers and thinkers,

I wanted to share the video below ; I am not sure if any of you have watched it. Poster offers a very convincing, in-depth technical analysis of the Nice 2016 truck attack footage.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AWgpVkI29o

What do you think ? What are the presentation's strengths / weaknesses ?

Here are the poster’s main points, summarized :

expertly crafted video intended to increase the resulting shock and horror of the truck rampage ;

framed perspective to suggest a surprise attack ;

incoherent, discordant, shifting truck windshield shape and shadow ;

absence of motor engine noise ;

what poster calls intentional digital ambiguation : within the truck impact sequence, poster contrasts apparent increased sharpness of the moving truck with increasingly blurry figures of the relatively static human characters ; poster insists the phenomenon is a physical impossibility : a moving object will become blurred and less defined, a static object will be more defined - the opposite appears to be occurring in the video, demonstrating the resulting effect is intentional.

————————————

What about the rock band playing in the footage : who are they ?

In the video, the rock band continues singing and playing while truck is running over crowd. Singing continues for a full 6 seconds after first visible truck impact ; instruments continue playing for a full 16 seconds after initial impact, during which people are screaming, and until the end of filming.

The song in the video is called Night Time Mirage, and is from the band GLAMORY.

GLAMORY is one of five bands playing on the Promenade strip that evening, though GLAMORY was the only one playing within the truck attack area. Other bands were playing further east of where the truck ended its course.

https://www.nice.fr/fr/l-agenda/la-fete ... arent=root

GLAMORY is described as "a local glitter-rock band from Nice." Its band leader (and lead guitarist) is LIONEL AUBERT. Band members were interviewed on or near the strip the evening after the attack on several TV news media, including TF1 (Télévision France 1), official news channel of the French government. They were portrayed again later on 18 July, describing on the strip their experience to a TV news crew from FRANCE 2.

Curiously, TF1 picked GLAMORY back in 2015 to finance and film one of their songs (Hell Yeah !) from their second and latest album : Glam Over. Why TF1 videotaped and choreographed this relatively unknown, minor rock band remains to be explained - yet shitty rock bands have been showing up quite frequently in the recent French terror attacks.

On AUBERT's Facebook page it is stated he is director of Le Palace in Nice, which is described as a high-class conference facility located in a rebuilt 1920s dancing hall.

Le Palace caters to business, entertainment, and tourism compagnies such as Nuxe, Société Générale, EDF and TF1 as well as to local Nice mayor Christian Estrosi.

AUBERT’s Facebook page dedicated to his band reveals a narcissistic, sports-car obsessed rocker eager for praise and approval ; several days after the 14 July terror event AUBERT is eagerly commenting about his excitement at the band’s upcoming rock concerts.

links & videos

Night Time Mirage from GLAMORY (« the massacre song »), 2nd song from their album Glam Over, played during truck rampage video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLH7P28L4s

(not sure what they are saying but it seems the song is mainly about getting stoned and drunk)

Hell Yeah! clip from GLAMORY filmed by professional TF1 video crew back in 2015 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlVFHMtrrGY

GLAMORY band members SPINELLI Flora [00:17 - 00:22] and POL Jean-Baptiste [00:12 - 00:17 / 00:55 - 01:04] interviewed immediately after the attack on 14 July by news station I TÉLÉ on or near the strip :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mFnuxu67Mo

GLAMORY band members on the Prom' on 18 July, interviewed by France 2 :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMTrYvnZM8k