Nice "Truck Attack" - 14/Jul'16

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: Nice "Truck Attack" - 14/Jul'16

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

CitronBleu » December 15th, 2016, 9:15 am wrote:What do you think ? What are the presentation's strengths / weaknesses ?
I think the video/sound/time-motion analysis contains valid points, but the observations about how sharp people´s instincts supposedly are and how quickly they should have moved out of the way are not really useful. I believe the average reaction time of a driver who is paying attention to the road is about one second.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

The person wearing the 'Messi' Barcelona shirt has number '19' on it which he started to wear in the 06/07 season [Nine years ago] and stopped after the 07/08 season...odd...pun partly intended!
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

the observations about how sharp people´s instincts supposedly are and how quickly they should have moved out of the way are not really useful.
Hi Flabbergasted,

It's difficult to determine the motivation for human behavior - however I wouldn't say the study of behavior is irrelevant.

I tried to crop the truck figure in the below videos.

unstabilized

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y584hhCJ7wI

stabilized

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDSWoQYRveU
CitronBleu

In April 2016, rock band GLAMORY (« the Nice rock massacre band »), playing in the infamous frontal truck attack video while the crowd is run over and people are screaming, was awarded a contract by official French TV news station TF1 to appear in the second episode of season 11 of the popular TV series Section de recherches, a police and forensics crime investigation series promoting security propaganda.

Season 11 of Section de recherches, which is on average watched by 7 million viewers, should begin airing early 2017.

GLAMORY social media facebook page, 9 April 2016 :

Several pictures of the filming of season 11 with band :

http://section3306recherches.skyrock.co ... on-11.html

CitronBleu

I picked the « oblivious guy walking toward oncoming truck » character to compare the evolution of figure sharpness with truck image sharpness ; I called the character « Jim. »

Jim’s figure literally explodes into a digital, blurry mess while the truck image is progressively more defined. Jim is walking at a very slow pace and is relatively static ; truck is driving anywhere between 80 and 110 km/hour.

I broke down the sequence into 21 frames and used six to create the below composite of truck and Jim’s figure side by side :

Here are the six frames together :

and below is the progression from beginning to end of sequence :

CitronBleu

Nice attack eyewitness caught on camera lying about non-existing victim ?

Eyewitness testimony is fundamental in the outcome of criminal cases. The issue with the Nice terror attack, as with many others, is that eyewitnesses seldom appear in court to present testimonial evidence about what they observe. Information media are the acting courts of justice, presenting testimony through third parties while due process is suppressed under so-called extraordinary emergency rules (« État d’urgence ») and through identification of the deceased alleged perpetrator.

Pierre Binaud, a chief paramedic, was on the promenade the evening of the attack and helped surviving victims of the truck rampage.

video : http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/o ... 980439.php

This French fireman/paramedic claims he came to the assistance and comforted a father who was holding his dying baby in his arms in Nice on 14 July.

Except there are no young infant (« bébé ») casualties listed in the 2016 Nice terror attack.

I composed a while back a list of the 86 victims of the attack (87 if we count the officially admitted-and-invented non-death of purported hero Timothé Fournier by French news agency AFP - a farcical news episode collectively blamed on incompetence).

http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/AFP-vic ... 36686.html

The youngest victim is two-year old Silvia Panchenko, not exactly « un bébé » but perhaps the paramedic could, in some way, call her an infant.

Problem is, according to Kazak TV news, Sylvia Panchenko’s father, businessman Leonid Panchenko, had recently undergone heart surgery « and therefore had to stay at the hotel that night […]. »

http://kazakh-tv.kz/en/view/news_kazakh ... ist-attack

The second youngest victims are listed as Yanis Coviaux and Killian Medji, four years old - admittedly children.

What do you think ? a paramedic testifies on camera he observed a dying baby at the crime scene, while the youngest potential victim is four years old.

This is what the paramedic said :

« il y a eu un papa qui, qui avait son, son bébé en train de décéder dans les bras… on est totalement impuissant dans, dans ce genre de situation, mais il a fallu de suite le réconforter, le prendre en charge, prendre en charge le papa, tenter d’expliquer la chose même si lui il comprenait peut-être pas tout. »
TErikson

Unread post by TErikson »

Why was little Yanis, victim of the Nice attack, buried without organs?

Short article in french :

https://fr.sputniknews.com/france/20190 ... elevement/

The parents of Yanis, a 4-year-old child killed in the July 14, 2016 attack in Nice, discovered last week that their son's organs had been removed before his funeral, reports Nice-Matin. Samira and Mickaël, who had never had the strength to consult the autopsy report, heard this news from another victim's mother who had read the document.

According to the media, which quotes the Nice prosecutor Jean-Michel Prêtre, "organs were removed to be able to determine exactly the causes of death". France Bleu states that "not all the victims were autopsied", adding that Yanis' parents considered this fact "unacceptable".

It seems the same thing when relatives learned in June 2018, three years after the events at the "Bataclan", that the soldiers in the vicinity had been ordered not to intervene.

Or when relatives of victims later learned that the terrorists had cut off the victims' testicles and placed them in their own mouths.

What would be the objective? Always sell fear? Tracking the hoax to ensure it is real? Keep the event in mind in the population?
thisisunreal

Unread post by thisisunreal »

Dear TErikson

Allow me if I may to have a go at this one...
What would be the objective? Always sell fear? Tracking the hoax to ensure it is real? Keep the event in mind in the population?
I'll try and answer this with an observation

There was a post a while back asking, 'Are films unwatchable?' and thereafter a discussion about why that might be so. It occurred to me recently that films have become almost unwatchable. I have no idea if this is because a) I have become acutely aware of the deliberate elements of falsehood planted into the story. Or b) have I become too old and jaded having seen all of the plot lines before? Or....is it because the medium of film is being abandoned in favour of TV series? Why would this be so?

I can tell you that a long running show has a far greater traction on your psyche than a 90 minute film. You are drawn into the drama for months if not a year or more. You absorb multiple hours. In pure propaganda terms a show or TV series has a far greater buy in than a discrete singular stand alone movie. I therefore think this binge watching culture and 'catching' of the audience has been identified and run with.

Now let me come to your question
My suspicion is.....we get these constant reminders now in a manner that resembles an ongoing drama. The intelligent aspect of creating an entire outdoor drama and controlling the drama and characters is that you control every of the script. You can play it out for as long as you desire. The take-up or buy in is entirely measurable via online comments, clicks and time on a page spent. Your outdoor play has the ability to run for years, kept alive in the hearts and minds of the avid TV following crowd. Believing wholeheartedly that some young person somewhere has had her organs removed is such a horrible thought, it cannot be reconciled. You have no choice but to immerse yourself back into the escapism fictional world of TV series where you can imbibe subconsciously some more breadcrumbs of propaganda. You remain scared and lost and confused and hopeful that you'll not be involved in one of these dramas or news 'stories'!

These reminders keep it alive. They keep it real. Because it is burned into your psyche with emotional force.....it IS real.
TErikson

Thank for your answer.
The take-up or buy in is entirely measurable via online comments, clicks and time on a page spent. Your outdoor play has the ability to run for years, kept alive in the hearts and minds of the avid TV following crowd. Believing wholeheartedly that some young person somewhere has had her organs removed is such a horrible thought, it cannot be reconciled. You have no choice but to immerse yourself back into the escapism fictional world of TV series where you can imbibe subconsciously some more breadcrumbs of propaganda. You remain scared and lost and confused and hopeful that you'll not be involved in one of these dramas or news 'stories'!

Indeed, just by reading the comments on this "conspiracy" French blog :

https://www.fawkes-news.com/2019/04/pou ... mment-form

AnonymousApril 3, 2019 at 18:21
It still smells like witchcraft...

Answer

AnonymousApril 3, 2019 at 18:47
Satanic Ritual....

Answer
Answers to these questions

AnonymousApril 3, 2019 at 22:03
Have you ever seen a satanic ritual that costs $10,000?

hotchiwawaApril 4, 2019 at 13:13
WTC....

Answer

AnonymousApril 3, 2019 at 18:51
What a horror: either ritual or organ trafficking. In autopsy, the body is sewn back together by replacing the organs. Why autopsy the heart and liver, when the injuries were only traumatic and to the skull?

Answer

AnonymousApril 3, 2019 at 19:07
The absolute thing to do is to do a DNA autopsy (by an independent lab of course) of the liver and heart to determine if it is the kid's in the other case we would be facing a scandal on organ trafficking.

The Holocaust is perhaps the most striking example of a new horror story being told every month since 70 years.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Nice observations gentlemen. There very much appears to be a modus operandi that is settling into place.

It is only with the passing of time that we can see how these psy-ops wind up in a loop—so as to ding the public consciousness just often enough to breathe some fresh life back into the stories.

There is the initial gut-punch story (alleged event), followed by:

the mourning and solidarity;

contrived and/or planted “conspiracy bait”;

official-style arguments over “what can we do to prevent these things in the future?”;

follow-up stories about “survivors”;

a handful of players who make the speaking circuit, customized for a type of audience (e.g. gun control activism);

perhaps a law named after a certain alleged victim;

a movie “based on true events”; and

a Netflix Original documentary or series (or portion thereof).

We could add more things to the list, and place it in the “Anatomy of a Hoax” thread. It’s certainly worth building on.
TErikson

Audrey lost her 13-year-old twin sister but does not seem to be affected at all, less of three months later

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmnyS1ICj4Y
JEINA LAURA PACOSTE
Ajoutée le 16 oct. 2016
Some comments taken under the video:
Houiem Dandani
Houiem Dandani
2 years ago
If I were them, I'd be in tears, I wouldn't even be able to talk, I don't know how they do it. Especially the twin sister!Courage to them...Me without more

Me without more
2 years ago
How does his sister do.... ?

jade lux
2 years ago
I don't know. I couldn't..

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhOwkI55AQE

This Joke.... Moreover, she says (for non-French speakers): "you were my sister for 13 years and you will be my sister for a very, very long time", if she really were dead, she would have said something like that for all eternity. And with a big smile of course.

The good thinkers will say that we can see this Audrey crying months later as here:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPpmi2GstlQ

(with the classic technique of the whole hand on the face just before bursting into laughter and just after uttering the word "cry").

Otherwise, by the way, this Audrey became a real instagram slut at 16 :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmT9zz5DPx4/