Nice "Truck Attack" - 14/Jul'16

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
animus

Re: Nice Attack - 14/Jul'16

Unread post by animus »

Here is a non-exhaustive list of the 84 alleged victims (I counted 44):
http://www.directmatin.fr/france/2016-0 ... mes-734442
edit: link is not working anymore, so either use this link from the wayback machine or take the htm file I saved an hour ago.

There is one thing I can't wrap my head around, but first let me give you some details:
The first three names mentioned in the list above are: Silan Aydin/Şilan Aydın (19y), Selma (18y) and Saskia Schnabel (29y), the latter one being a German teacher of the Paula Fürst Schule. Together with her class (28 students) she was on a trip to Nice. The other two victims were two of her students. You can see pictures of them in this article (note the teenage picture of the teacher): http://www.bild.de/regional/berlin/nizz ... .bild.html
There's no picture and no mention of Selma's last name anywhere.

Now, what I don't understand:
If you were a teacher of said school, you would notice if a colleague had gone missing. If you were a student in the same grade as Silan and Selma, even on the same class trip, you would also most definitely realize if they had gone missing (or existed in the first place). So why would you as "psyop-director" choose your false victims so poorly, meaning that their falseness can be seen through within the very next week. The school confirmed the trip and the missing of the three, immediately. Yesterday, they also confirmed that they are among the 84 victims. (The news updates are not on the website anymore but can still be seen on their facebook page.)

Here's some trival:
Silan has eight siblings, two of them gave statements to the press, Münevve (30y) and Harun (33y).
I found several facebook profiles of Harun Aydins, so the name is not uncommon. But I did find something peculiar as well: In October 2001 there was news about an islamist sleeper in Cologne named Harun Aydin (29y) who was "according to German investigators one of the most dangerous extremists of the muslim world". So it wouldn't be the first time the name Aydin is used for false news.
Last edited by animus on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

There is one thing I can't wrap my head around.

[…]

If you were a teacher of said school, you would notice if a colleague had gone missing. If you were a student in the same grade as Silan and Selma, even on the same class trip, you would also most definitely realize if they had gone missing (or existed in the first place).
Hi animus,

You pose a valid problematic and I hope you will not be misgiven in my attempt to formulate an answer to your legitimate concern and sensible query.

We may merely infer victim identities are contrived, and confirm our suspicion through exposure of incoherences or inconsistencies in victim profiles, since we do not possess direct knowledge or testimony of family, friends or coworkers of the puported victims, but only hearsay about them through third parties.

We infer victim identities presented through information media are fabricated, falsified, or misrepresented, because testimonial, physical, and documentary evidence about the case is demonstrated suspect or lacking.

If individual X formulates both statement A and statement B about issue Y and both statements are demonstrated false, we must infer, to remain logical with ourselves, statement C about Y by same individual is most probably false until demonstrated true.

Nevertheless, this problematic is ultimately not the most crucial issue at hand.

Indeed, our very own justice system has been subverted : information media have usurped the role of legitimate judicial proceeding. The media today are the acting courts of Law of our dysfunctional polity, in that they are presenting witnesses and documentary evidence and imposing conclusions in criminal cases. For this consideration alone we must reject their conclusions.

Until false witness Richard Gutjahr sits on a witness stand, in a trial by jury, assessed and evaluated for his credibility as an eyewitness, his recording device (phone or other instrument) physically assessed to corraborate his testimony, we are fully and legitimately justified in denying the veracity of his claims. Moreover, we are fully and legitimately justified in calling him out a LIAR, since this is what he is, until he may prove the reliability of his story in a court of Law, as is required of witnesses in criminal cases, media or no media promoting his tales.

Serik

Unread post by Serik »

Only crisis actor parents can compare their just dead son with eating food.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW18eVfHt8A
CitronBleu

CitronBleu

CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Serik » July 21st, 2016, 11:22 am wrote:Only crisis actor parents can compare their just dead son with eating food.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW18eVfHt8A
That was quite the comparison! :rolleyes:
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

Why the French Government decided to destroy all videos filmed during the Nice attack?

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france ... images.php
Swingtop

Unread post by Swingtop »

Here the RT article:
https://www.rt.com/news/352631-police-n ... e-footage/

and here the sports connnection: Terrorist also visited Euro football fanzone with Belgians.
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland ... ce=dlvr.it
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

This isn't passing the smell test for me. First, they are letting the info out that there was a request to delete the CCTV footage. They're going to put on this elaborate hoax and not think about the CCTV cameras throughout the city? Sounds like this is giving them time to create more footage to present as real. It also sounds like another opportunity to bring some "global law" to the country to prevent the "bad gov't officials" from doing anything unethical or illegal.
CitronBleu

Since when does the executive branch of government formulate conclusions on matters which are the exclusive prerogative of the judiciary ?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

They even posted the alleged letter from the Police Judiciaire that requested the destruction. (The request was denied by the city of Nice).It could be "conspiracy bait". For many conspiracy theorists this story would increase the value of these images.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Seneca » July 22nd, 2016, 1:58 pm wrote:They even posted the alleged letter from the Police Judiciaire that requested the destruction. (The request was denied by the city of Nice).It could be "conspiracy bait". For many conspiracy theorists this story would increase the value of these images.

Exactly.

It sure smells like classic, 101 conspiracy-bait meant to reinforce in people's minds that the extant Nice attack imagery is real / legit / authentic - and thus, would represent something "valuable" that the authorities may - in one way or another - "worry about". It is all about 'reinforcing' the purported reality and perceived relevance of the totally fake / staged / fabricated imagery.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

I was just watching the news about today's (22/7/16) Munich OEZ shootings (we'll see if that warrants a thread of its own) and shrugging it all off as "trumping up a simple crime scene as terror event" when all of a sudden a journalist turned up and reported about himself "being there at the time it happened". You won't guess it...it was our good old friend Richard Gutjahr.

I mean...how silly and blatant can it all get?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

That's just ridiculous rusty. Good god.

The CGI nature of "Hollande" cannot be denied. I creep out completely when I see "it".
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

rusty » July 22nd, 2016, 9:11 pm wrote:I was just watching the news about today's (22/7/16) Munich OEZ shootings (we'll see if that warrants a thread of its own) and shrugging it all off as "trumping up a simple crime scene as terror event" when all of a sudden a journalist turned up and reported about himself "being there at the time it happened". You won't guess it...it was our good old friend Richard Gutjahr.

I mean...how silly and blatant can it all get?
Richard Gutjahr, television reporter
"I took shelter in a nearby flat, about 200 metres away from the shopping centre. About 12 people are here. They were taken in by a resident. And they told me what they've seen. Shots were fired inside the shopping centre as well as outside in the car park. These shots were not connected to the shooting outside a close-by fast food restaurant. That means, considering all these accounts, we might indeed be dealing with several perpetrators." :puke:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36872112