Munich Olympia mall shooting, 22.7.2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Munich Olympia mall shooting, 22.7.2016

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I realize that i is impossible to keep up with the daily psyops of this summer 2016... In any case, as the story goes.

An Iranian-German "distraught", "bullied" teenager, David Sonboly (a.k.a. "Bloody Divans"), 18 years old, killed 9 people, injured 27 people using a Glock 9 mm. On the 22nd of July, the Utoya shooting anniversary.

The murderous teenager, from http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/692 ... -shot-dead
The sick murderer, who killed nine and left dozens injured, hacked a Facebook account with the name "Selina Akim", promising free food at McDonalds to unwitting victims. "Selina" posted messages hours before the deadly shooting promising food to anyone who came to the fast food restaurant.
No explanations as to why people should listen to what "Selina Akim" says.

Theatre of the event, the "Olympia" mall, apparently built in Munich on occasion of the 1972 Olympics during which the Palestinian organization "Black September" took hostage and killed the Israeli olympic team, thus marking it one of the most prominent pro-zionist terrorist events of the past century.

http://www.muenchen.de/int/en/shopping/ ... s/oez.html

On repubblica.it there is a very interesting interview with one Italian woman, witness of the shooting, who apparently works in the mall at an ice-cream shop. The interview is interesting because from it we learn that she not only works in the mall, but lives there too (finding herself now blocked from getting back home). In other words the witness is entirely dependent on the structure which hosted the psyop event. <_<

I cannot put my finger on it, but she looks like another Italian crisis actor from another psyop, cannot remember which.
2016-07-24 17_16_13-News and info.jpg
2016-07-24 17_16_13-News and info.jpg (39.62 KiB) Viewed 7866 times
This is the website of the mall: https://www.olympia-einkaufszentrum.de/, whence I learn that the mall is owned by a conglomerate called ECE, I don't know much more than this at this stage.
nonhocapito

Re: Munich Olympia mall shooting, 22.7.2016

2016-07-24 23_30_26-News and info.jpg
2016-07-24 23_30_26-News and info.jpg (46.79 KiB) Viewed 7729 times
2016-07-24 23_32_42-News and info.jpg
2016-07-24 23_32_42-News and info.jpg (60.04 KiB) Viewed 7729 times
from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36877837

The usual question... why would a father do this? Carry a photo? Carry a rose? Instead of being at home, crushed by pain? What for, if not to convince people that the individual he purportedly declares to be his son actually had a face?
Hussein Daitzik (or Huseyin Dayicik), a 17-year-old of Greek origin, was said to have been shot dead as he tried to protect his sister from the shots.
Guilliano Kollman, 18 or 19, reportedly died outside the McDonald's where the shooting started. "He was a funny guy, a normal guy. No-one had anything against him," one friend was quoted as saying.
Dijamant Zabergja, 20 or 21, the son of a police officer of Kosovo Albanian heritage, was also shot dead. His father, Naim, visited the scene on Saturday, carrying flowers and a photograph of his son.

The dead were also reported to include:

two 14-year-old Kosovan Albanian girls, Armela Segashi and Sabina Sulaj
their Turkish friends Can Leyla, 14, and Selcuk Kilic, 15
another teenage victim, believed to be 15, who has not been identified
the killer's oldest victim, identified as a 45-year-old Turkish woman, Sevda Dag
I suppose that the fact that virtually all victims are immigrants and "minorities" fits with the racial climate of the months we are living. Trump, Orlando, BLM, Refugees, Nice, Munich. Somehow all of this shit wants to fit together and wants to be connected. But it is only connected as far as the sticky, long and narrow film of spit called the news goes.
nonhocapito

According to Spiegel online, the murderer got the weapon from the "darknet".
The murder weapon was a reactivated Theater weapon according to the investigators. The weapon was a mark from Slovakia. The 18-year-old Glock 17 procured apparently the darknet. This is suggested by chat logs.

The darknet is a slip angle of the Internet, in the can only be reached with special software, for example, with the Tor Browser. Each user is therefore anonymous road, the identity is also protected from the police. The darknet is increasingly being used by criminals .

In Europe accepts the illegal conversion according to findings from the Federal to manufactured abroad, Decoration Weapons . The assassin about which four hostages shot dead in January 2015 in a Paris Jewish supermarket, took reactivated weapons.
This most certainly requires its own thread, anyhow the so called "darknet" or "darkweb" (nothing more that a mix of lame/fake websites reachable through the military-designed protocol "TOR") is usually misrepresented as something like this:

Yet, despite the fancy thrilling diagrams, it is a complete fraud. Anyone who knows a bit about the remote folds of the Internet, and has tried onion addresses on TOR at least a couple of times, knows that not only the dimensions of the whole thing appear to be really limited and flimsy, but the whole operation smells like police a mile away.

"Websites for human trafficking". Please.

Apologies if I derail for a few more lines but in my opinion this thing:
1) is a military-controlled honeypot, to attract potential "criminals", dissenters and drop-outs too curious for their own good. To monitor them, use them, consume them;

2) serves to scary the middle class into thinking that the depths to which criminal activities extend on the Internet are deep and dangerous, and it is way better to hang onto that facecrap raft than try to explore elsewhere let alone, god forbid, create your own websites!

I'll even use reddit to support my statements. :rolleyes:

..and so it is particularly ironic or ridiculous, when we are asked to believe that some 18 year old boy was able to convince a guy over the "dark" internet to accept payment in exchange of an illegal weapon, and that he actually received it at home in a neat package travelling across weapon-free Germany.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

nonhocapito » July 24th, 2016, 4:16 am wrote: No explanations as to why people should listen to what "Selina Akim" says.

Theatre of the event, the "Olympia" mall, apparently built in Munich on occasion of the 1972 Olympics during which the Palestinian organization "Black September" took hostage and killed the Israeli olympic team, thus marking it one of the most prominent pro-zionist terrorist events of the past century.

That's an understatement!
ICfreely » November 9th, 2015, 7:32 am wrote:
Chameleon Associates – Improving Security Through Intelligence
March 12, 2012 | Posted in Homeland Security

In preparation for the 1972 Summer Olympic Games in Munich, organizers asked Dr. Georg Sieber, a police psychologist, to sketch out the possible scenarios that would jeopardize the safety of the Olympic Games and to prepare requisite security training. Sieber identified twenty-six highly detailed scenarios, which ran the gamut from hijacked jets, remote controlled bombs and smuggled arms. In his method, he extrapolated from his study of the most notorious terrorists of that era, including the IRA, PLO, ETA and the Baader-Meinhof gang.

[The Pisa Schitt’s] scenario Number 21 went something like this:

At 05:00, a dozen armed Palestinian terrorists will scale the six-foot high perimeter fence of the Olympic village and make their way to the building that houses the Israeli delegation. They will kill a few of the hostages they take and demand the release of prisoners from Israeli jails as well as a plane on which to escape.

At the time, this threat assessment scenario was dismissed as preposterous. As it happened, the attack and massacre of the Israeli athletes on September 5th occurred almost precisely as Dr. Sieber predicted. Was Sieber psychic? Ah, no. I would say that he was simply analyzing the situation from the point of view of the potential aggressors as part of a proactive defense strategy.
http://chameleonassociates.com/homeland ... in-munich/
Defense strategy? Meshuga PLEaZe!
nonhocapito

So the NYT shows this map of the event, to which I made my own addition:
2016-07-25 02_17_54-News and info.jpg
2016-07-25 02_17_54-News and info.jpg (93.37 KiB) Viewed 7567 times
...in case anyone thought a connection to the long past 1972 psyop was far off.

And we are left to wonder whether the added Olympic flavor is also meant to connect this event to the upcoming Olympics in Rio, and to recent news such as this, in the alleged "cold war" confrontation between Russia and the rest of us.