Manchester Arena bombing 22/05/2017

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Prescient

Re: Manchester Arena bombing 22/05/2017

Unread post by Prescient »

Manchester - and the nation - will fall silent today (thursday 25th) at 11am to remember the 22 people killed in the Arena bombing
:puke:

I'll be detonating my own loud fart bomb at that time. :D

Why are these things always at 11am? Is it based upon Remembrance day or?
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Interesting, if this below linked facebook transcipt is to be believed, it appears the local firefighters in Manchester are very peeved.

Sent to us at STUKFS

Please find attached a transcript from facebook closed groups of the firefighters of GMFRS, frustrations at their senior managers lack of ability to send their fire fighters to the Manchester bomb scene to help dying children and adults. Their lack of leadership was reflected in the desparate pleas of NWAS staff shouting that they were needed on scene. I understand that firefighters didn't get to the scene till 60-90 mins after the explosion. They were sat at Manchester Central fire station watching the incident unfold on TV. This station is half a mile from the incident.

The firefighters of Greater Manchester Fire & Rescue service have no confidence in the senior managers ability to effectively lead the service in dealing with major incidents. The Mayor of Greater Manchester, Andy Burnham, should order an immediate investigation into the incompetent and life threatening lack of action by his senior fire officers..

Please help our Manchester Firefighters!!!

To the CFO - Dear Pete,

It’s 11am and i’ve just arrived home from a night shift at a fire station. I feel compelled to write to you to try and try to articulate the real anger, shame and frustration that is being felt by many firefighters this morning.

Whilst my station was not deployed in the city centre last night, one of my colleagues was. His wife is a paramedic and was one of the first on scene at the MEN Arena. NWAS staff were told by their bosses that they could not guarantee that the scene was safe, however there were people dying inside and they need volunteers to go in and help. My colleagues wife said every single paramedic and technician volunteered to help. They were in the hot zone before the police arrived. However, they were extremely short on manpower and could not cope. Eventually, members of the public and the police were helping, carrying out injured people on makeshift stretchers.

Meanwhile, my colleague, a very experience crew manager was held back from helping, not deployed at all. Along with the rest of your staff he was sat doing nothing at Manchester Central fire station. He questioned a senior managers about this at the time and was told that ‘I have no answers’.

Biggest single incident in the Brigades history since the Blitz (possibly ever) and i feel, I'm sure everyone else does, ashamed!"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... ction_list
kickstones

A few more quotes from the page.....

"I agree. Yes, its terrifying for us as much as the next person but that's what we're fucking employed for, to take the risk that others can't or wont. We have the training and resources to respond correctly and that's exactly what we should have done. Feathering our nest with safe and well? Fuck right off, this is what we should be doing!!"

"We turn out to red 1's because the ambulance haven't got enough resources to tend to 1 person dying. This has proven to be correct as we are routinely arriving first and administering life saving treatment, much welcomed by the nwas crews. However, the powers that be do not feel that nwas could do with being substantially supported and resourced during the largest attack on the city, where there were 22 red ones in the same place and a horrendous amount of other life threatening and serious injuries. We have trauma techs who are well trained , enthusiastic and professional. This expertise has been filtered to other watch members , so what we have are well trained teams of medical responders, used to working with one another in high pressure situations , left un-utilised at a rvp for vast amounts of time. When the nature of the beast, means that time is of the essence. We have defibs, dressings , 02 and tourniquets, all vital at the emergency stage of such an incident, left unused."

"Very well said mate, all that resource, all that experience and more importantly all that willingness to want to help people, in probably one of the most needed shouts in our careers and this was the response from the top! Embarrassed to say I represent these clowns, your right mate, it's more important to them to make sure we're asking if there's gaps in people's bushes in the back garden ffs.

let's hope we have hit the monthly target for smoke alarms or there will be hell to pay.

Nice one mate we are an embarrassment we have the best trained trauma techs and firefighters and are not allowed to do the actual thing we are all passionate about

Can I ask for future reference when we get a call for a house fire persons reported are we going to be held back until the fire as gone out and the risk eliminated.

This is what I'm lead to believe happened last night with this incident.

I have never seen such frustration in 23 years as I did this morning when I came on duty. How does anyone deal with this anger and frustration of being held back from doing your job, not 200m from Manchester Central!"

"but you can imagine the frustrations when they tell central to go to Philips park as rvp when ambulance are pulling up in the yard... then to send us back to central and hour later at which point, it's like an ambulance factory! To then hear paramedics, when you eventually get into the area to actually help people, saying they didn't think we were coming. They were under immense pressure and needed our help and we did nothing for first 90-120mins. The crews and myself are angry and rightly so. It was a warm zone we entered and it was full of paramedics, police, first aiders and civilians all helping the wounded. I for one was mortified and embarrassed"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... ction_list
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

As it always is with sports events, it should be noted that one of the single most enormous attention-gathering phenomenons on the latest alleged bombing was the Ajax vs. Manchester United game last night.

Having just arrived in Amsterdam the day of, I want to report that football moves people and excites them like no other media thing. News could even go to hell and there would still be throngs of loud excited human beings throwing up arms about this or that sports thing. Politics can't hold a candle to it (even if we are in denial that sports are clearly a part of it!).

So I am pretty sure the timing of the "bombing" was not coincidental. The moment of silence before the game was clearly intended to move the millions of viewers and fans, especially those who otherwise don't give a shit about anything but sports/patriotism 75% or better of their waking life.
Prescient

Further info on the firefighters being stopped.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... d-13087703

[Comments section worth a read]

Also confirmed the exact time of the attack was 2233...

House wins - as usual - all these games are rigged.

Edit> It is noteworthy that the Manchester Arena used to be called the MEN (Manchester Evening News) Arena with the newspapers logo on the side of the building.
Last edited by Prescient on Thu May 25, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi » May 25th, 2017, 11:03 am wrote:As it always is with sports events, it should be noted that one of the single most enormous attention-gathering phenomenons on the latest alleged bombing was the Ajax vs. Manchester United game last night.

Having just arrived in Amsterdam the day of, I want to report that football moves people and excites them like no other media thing. News could even go to hell and there would still be throngs of loud excited human beings throwing up arms about this or that sports thing. Politics can't hold a candle to it (even if we are in denial that sports are clearly a part of it!).

So I am pretty sure the timing of the "bombing" was not coincidental. The moment of silence before the game was clearly intended to move the millions of viewers and fans, especially those who otherwise don't give a shit about anything but sports/patriotism 75% or better of their waking life.
Absolutely hoi.

We were recently approached by a new Internet provider, fibre-optics lightning speeds and downloads. You can have Netflix...Nope not interested, we don't do Netflix. You can have this Sports Package...Nope not interested, we don't do Sports. You can have 24 hour News Chan...Nope, we definitely don't do the News. They looked at us like we were Aliens.
cooler1021

Unread post by cooler1021 »

hoi.polloi » May 25th, 2017, 11:03 am wrote:As it always is with sports events, it should be noted that one of the single most enormous attention-gathering phenomenons on the latest alleged bombing was the Ajax vs. Manchester United game last night.

First of all welcome in Amsterdam hoi. It is completely right what you say, you beat me to it. I am a die hard Ajax fan and I swear I was afraid that they might pull a hoax either before our game or the Champions League final for the exact same reasons you just mentioned. Some people of course (especially the Man U fans) shifted their attention from the final to this event, and the minute of silence before the kick off reached a very wide public because many people all over the world watched this game. I remember when I attended a friendly game of Holland vs France back in March 2016 there was also a minute of silence before the kick off because of the Brussels hoax, I felt quite uncomfortable and I remained sitting in my seat. It pisses me of big time that they started to use our beautiful game for their own agenda. Second of all they now started to criticize Whatsapp end-to-end encryption. I am sure that this encryption is not even waterproof at all but again it shows you that they want to stay in control of our internet traffic for our own 'safety' :rolleyes:
Prescient

Manchester attack: Mobile phone 'saved woman's life'
Pictures have emerged showing a mobile phone which is believed to have saved the life of a Gwynedd woman badly injured in the Manchester bombing.
Lisa Bridgett, of Pwllheli, had been using the phone after the Ariana Grande concert on Monday when the explosion caused a steel nut to hit her.
She lost a middle finger before the nut went through her phone and her cheek, ending up lodged in her nose.
Her husband said the phone probably diverted and slowed down the nut.
Nuts indeed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-nort ... s-40045682

Thanks to John Adams at HoaxBustersCall.
http://hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... saved.html

Funnily enough he already warned me in an email he sent me yesterday :P
Steer clear of any upcoming pop concerts or if you are near one make sure you have a cellphone handy to protect you from stray bullets!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

cooler1021 » May 25th, 2017, 11:23 am wrote:It pisses me of big time that they started to use our beautiful game for their own agenda.
"beautiful game"

Isn't that just Brazilian propaganda/wishful thinking? Certainly nothing remotely beautiful about top-level football in recent years, especially not in the Premier League. Bunch of spoiled, over-paid prima donnas.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Oh, to hell with those firefighters. If they can't figure out what's going on when they are intentionally instructed to stand down, then they're all complete idiots as far as I'm concerned.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario » May 26th, 2017, 2:01 am wrote:
cooler1021 » May 25th, 2017, 11:23 am wrote:It pisses me of big time that they started to use our beautiful game for their own agenda.
"beautiful game"

Isn't that just Brazilian propaganda/wishful thinking? Certainly nothing remotely beautiful about top-level football in recent years, especially not in the Premier League. Bunch of spoiled, over-paid prima donnas.
Grown men kicking a bag of air around a field while idiots on sofas dutifully drink gallons of whatever beer is being flashed at them while moronically shouting at the box of flickering lights - beautiful game indeed!
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Grown men kicking a bag of air around a field while idiots on sofas dutifully drink gallons of whatever beer is being flashed at them while moronically shouting at the box of flickering lights - beautiful game indeed!
I have a confession to make public. I occasionally play the odd game of social soccer, and 5 a side soccer with colleagues at work.
When in my 20s & 30s I played competitively though not to a high standard.
kickstones

anonjedi2 » May 26th, 2017, 2:04 am wrote:Oh, to hell with those firefighters. If they can't figure out what's going on when they are intentionally instructed to stand down, then they're all complete idiots as far as I'm concerned.
Also don't forget those folk that have read about the firefighter story in mainstream media outlets such as the Daily Mail who have a very sizeable readership.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -MINS.html
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Arianna has written a letter to her fans, assuring them that her concerts will remain a "safe space" for them! :lol: :ph34r:

"We will never be able to understand why events like this take place because it is not in our nature, which is why we shouldn't recoil," she said. "We will not quit or operate in fear. We won't let this divide us. We won't let hate win." :puke:

This was quite the "grande" event now wasn't it.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... de-us.html
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Try not to puke when you watch these parents speak about their son who was recently , supposedly, murdered in the Manchester bombing .

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92GSXbDAvpM

There is not even a semblance of reality. I have seen people show more remorse after their goldfish died.

Regards,

Steve O.