London Bridge "Attack" 03/06/17

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
aa5

Re: London Bridge "Attack" 03/06/17

Unread post by aa5 »

hoi.polloi » June 4th, 2017, 1:12 pm wrote:
(It is if you want to drive home the propaganda with catchy mind worms like football gossip, perhaps.) And do people want to be chatty about this one! I wonder what underhanded deal between US, Israel, UK, UN, Saudi Arabia, etc. etc. is going on, that this micro drama is distracting us from at the moment. If anyone notices any very subtle legislation that they are required to post about but hasn't gotten coverage during this, please feel free to speculate. So far, the main message seems to be, "We should be so strong together as European countries! Wow, we Western countries sure are superior when we keep calm and carry on colonizing the world with our racist nihilistic economy of death!" "Keep on shoppin'!", and other similar quips. (Forgive me for paraphrasing slightly.)

I overheard one television program with people being interviewed about their innocent experience and it really could have been any appraisal at all, even from someone who just heard the reports on television or were handed lines. Nothing remotely convincing. A lot of laughter about "trauma". :blink:
Good questions. There definitely seems to be a growing US, Israel, UK, Saudi Arabia alliance.

Something I think most writers in the Anglo-sphere are missing is just how much power on the world stage the EU is going to have 10 and 20 years from now. They try to laugh off the EU economy as moribund, and the EU as dying out from old age. Which maybe if current trends went on indefinitely that would be true, as if the EU cannot make reforms, like the economic reforms being carried out right now in France & Spain.

But in the halls of strategy in London & Washington I am sure they are keenly aware of the growing power of the EU. Especially in London, where the EU is already influencing internal UK policy, by granting or restricting access to the EU marketplace.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

They did take the changing video down. Do we have another server option where these videos can be mirrored?

I guess one could argue that there is no determining from the video when and where it was shot, but the fact that it was removed may give credence to the idea of it being incriminating.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

Farcevalue » June 5th, 2017, 11:27 am wrote:They did take the changing video down. Do we have another server option where these videos can be mirrored?
I guess one could argue that there is no determining from the video when and where it was shot, but the fact that it was removed may give credence to the idea of it being incriminating.
Hi Farcevalue

I have updated the video with russianvids analysis of "Camo-Policeman" and the original video itself.

Can we upload videos here? I am happy to "keepvid" and upload here if we can?
Prescient

9,11 update.
NHS England said 36 people remained in hospital, with 18 in a critical condition

Eleven people are being held after police raids in Barking on Sunday

A vigil will be held at 18:00 BST at Potters Field Park near London Bridge to remember the victims. There will also be a minute's silence on Tuesday at 11:00 BST in memory of those who lost their lives and all those affected by the attacks

Since 2013 security services in the UK have foiled 18 plots
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40155451

Could they make it any more obvious?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It seems to me they wanted a quick efficient PsyOp coupled with nauseating maximum coverage, kind of like the O.J. Simpson trial. They even offed the simmads — nice and clean. They even worked in references to a documentary about the danger of a public religion like Islam, which we all must be incredibly worried about, apparently. What timing! A documentarian on the spooky brown people really pleased those who like their boots licked, it seems. When are people going to realize the moneyed "Arab" world is entirely allied with the moneyed scum of "our" world and this "clash of cultures" has been manufactured?

Sorry this is purely anecdotal but the media saturation on this one is thick. And my point is that even references seemingly made "off hand" or "in passing" in the media are probably part of a calculated zeitgeist.
Prescient

Another regular feature - the luckiest sim in the world!
How Australian nanny, 21, missing after the London Bridge terror attack narrowly avoided the Westminster stabbing and had a ticket for Ariana Grande's ill-fated gig - but didn't go

Sara Zelenak has not been seen since Saturday's London Bridge terror attack
She was meant to attend Ariana Grande's Manchester concert on May 22
Ms Zelenak was also in Westminster the day before a policeman was murdered
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tacks.html

Presumably she's won the sim lottery and enjoying the virtual benefits?! :rolleyes:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Internment is the answer. Well it worked in Northern Ireland didn't it? Think of the opportunities? Fake trials, fake breakouts, fake slain, fake champions of justice, just like Northern Ireland in fact, slain prison officers yadda yadda.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

And we have the three computer-generated "face of evil"...

"Khuram Shazad Butt"
No comment needed

"Rachid Redouane"
this is a redo

"Youssef Zaghba"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3728419/l ... errorists/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3735570/l ... ute-syria/
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Much like the initial reports from 'random witnesses" see who were the first "random" witnesses on the scene in London ?

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/london-br ... to-report/

All nicely explained here in a video by Fugerfees:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEpECObkC9E

regards,

Steve O.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Meanwhile, in France...

"The police asked us to raise our hands". There used to be a time the answer to that question would have been: "how about you go do your job, you stupid cop?"

There is absolutely no reason or logic or sense to do anything like this, but we are seeing this stupidity being enacted over and over, clearly to instruct the population that in the presence of terrorism personal dignity and reason are to be relinquished,
Prescient

More football...
A football fan has spoken of how he was stabbed eight times by the London Bridge attackers as he attempted to single-handedly fight off all three of them unarmed.

Roy Larner, 47, told reporters he shouted “Fuck you, I’m Millwall”.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -attackers

No, "Fuck you" Roy, you are the weakest sim. Goodbye.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Prescient » June 7th, 2017, 7:38 am wrote:More football...
A football fan has spoken of how he was stabbed eight times by the London Bridge attackers as he attempted to single-handedly fight off all three of them unarmed.

Roy Larner, 47, told reporters he shouted “Fuck you, I’m Millwall”.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... -attackers

No, "Fuck you" Roy, you are the weakest sim. Goodbye.
It's sims like Roy who once made England great.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36857326

"Police Officer Numbers Drop by 20,000 Since 2009" (in England & Wales)

The article says that the number of Police Officers dropped from ~150,000 in 2009 to ~130,000 in 2016.

aa5 thoughts: The anarcho-tyranny seems to be rising in the UK. The growing underclass of people left behind by big government/big corporate, becomes harder and harder for the government to control. To make up for that, the agents of the state intensify their nanny statism on people who are enfranchised and who will still pay fines and show up to court.

There is just one way to control masses of people. Like say the young men who run rampant on their streets. And that is to enfranchise them with good jobs, houses, wives & children dependent on them, future union pension - and then threaten to take those away from the man unless he follows your orders.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

aa5 » June 7th, 2017, 5:28 am wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36857326

"Police Officer Numbers Drop by 20,000 Since 2009" (in England & Wales)

The article says that the number of Police Officers dropped from ~150,000 in 2009 to ~130,000 in 2016.

aa5 thoughts: The anarcho-tyranny seems to be rising in the UK. The growing underclass of people left behind by big government/big corporate, becomes harder and harder for the government to control. To make up for that, the agents of the state intensify their nanny statism on people who are enfranchised and who will still pay fines and show up to court.

There is just one way to control masses of people. Like say the young men who run rampant on their streets. And that is to enfranchise them with good jobs, houses, wives & children dependent on them, future union pension - and then threaten to take those away from the man unless he follows your orders.
I don't see what the number of men with jobs have anything to do with this discussion, especially reported by other men with jobs.
Prescient

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvvzDY9j7Cc

Shot on a potato, vertically recording a monitor supposedly displaying the worst CCTV in London.

Strange how we never get decent quality footage isn't it?

Also bonus blue + white stripes terrrrrrifying tewwowist at 0:16.

Audio analysis provided by two dimwits: "Bang Bang". I shit you not.

At the end of the video you can see what looks like a spreadsheet printed out on a noticeboard - it looks like this data has been specifically blurred out? This may have been useful to aid with identification of the premises this video is purportedly shot.