Barcelona August 17 2017

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Altair

Re: Barcelona August 17 2017

Unread post by Altair »

Also, getting something done in Spain in August is nearly impossible... everyone is on holidays. :lol:

Now seriously, I've been briefly involved in politics (not in parties, rather from the NGO side at a local level) and I got a grasp of how the system works. It won't come as a surprise to readers of this forum, but I could summarize it in the following points:
- All you can read/see in media is intended to skew public opinion. But there are several competing groups trying to do so in different ways.
- News stories are a form of what in the manipulation jargon is called 'input validation': you generate a fact (fake, or true, as a demonstration) and push it conveniently amplified through the media machine to influence receivers.
- All of this is done in order to reach a what's called 'key decision' from the lawmakers: The passing of a particular resolution from a legislative organ or an executive order by the government. Before that, media is counsciously doing the work in order to mold public opinion to agree with that decision, that has been on the works from months or years before.
- There are many ways to influence the concrete people who has the power to take or contribute to such decisions. I have a funny manual that details some of these. First, ascertaint the personality type of the person (analytic, impulsive, emotional...) and then you can choose between some of the "persuasions" techniques. Money and sex seem to be the more effective, and of course a good tenure in the system, and some prestige and popularity also come handy!

A good book on this is Gary Kasparov's 'How life imitates chess', though it's not the manual I talked about. The later enters much more into detail...

Then, try to think what these supposed islamic attacks are trying to force. Most probably, increased surveillance and extended powers for the State. However, in the particular case of Spain, there is also a significant push into 'fighting islamophobia', which might derive into restraining freedom of speech.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Hi Altair, this 'manual' to which you refer, is it possible for you to provide the forum with a copy, pdf or otherwise?
Altair

Unread post by Altair »

It's this one (in Spanish only): http://biblio.upmx.mx/library/index.php?title=301010

They didn't print a lot of them. I think I could scan the one I have (it's not too thick), but I'd need some time.
Nathan Draco

Unread post by Nathan Draco »

Altair » September 4th, 2017, 3:23 am wrote:Also, getting something done in Spain in August is nearly impossible... everyone is on holidays. :lol:

Now seriously, I've been briefly involved in politics (not in parties, rather from the NGO side at a local level) and I got a grasp of how the system works. It won't come as a surprise to readers of this forum, but I could summarize it in the following points:
- All you can read/see in media is intended to skew public opinion. But there are several competing groups trying to do so in different ways.
- News stories are a form of what in the manipulation jargon is called 'input validation': you generate a fact (fake, or true, as a demonstration) and push it conveniently amplified through the media machine to influence receivers.
- All of this is done in order to reach a what's called 'key decision' from the lawmakers: The passing of a particular resolution from a legislative organ or an executive order by the government. Before that, media is counsciously doing the work in order to mold public opinion to agree with that decision, that has been on the works from months or years before.
- There are many ways to influence the concrete people who has the power to take or contribute to such decisions. I have a funny manual that details some of these. First, ascertaint the personality type of the person (analytic, impulsive, emotional...) and then you can choose between some of the "persuasions" techniques. Money and sex seem to be the more effective, and of course a good tenure in the system, and some prestige and popularity also come handy!
That's a pretty good summary of how american politics works too