Barcelona August 17 2017

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
corsarino

Barcelona August 17 2017

Unread post by corsarino »

Flash Mob?

http://www.youreporter.it/video_Barcell ... resh_ce-cp

[ADMIN: URL simplified to remove embedding. -HP]
hoi.polloi

Re: Barcelona August 17 2017

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

corasarino, please don't include image sites that requires iframes in your post.

I know that it's extra trouble for you, but please try to take screen grabs and add descriptive commentary.

I know this is thankless work, but it really makes the site more readable, archival and searchable.

I appreciate you being "on this" right away, though. I was annoyed to find that my loved ones are subjected to "push notifications" of Psychological test stories like this on their handheld devices now. So even if they wanted to avoid the news, their phones are pushing this sort of thing into the subconscious and dinging, buzzing and annoying and otherwise serving as a source of stress and bother from "on high".

Would someone/anyone like to try to summarize what is supposed to have happened?

I understand there may have been yet another "street theater" executed, in which people posing as innocents are meant to get run over and other plants are meant to run up and treat fake injuries?

I suppose the argument would be that because it's Las Ramblas, which is "so popular", that it would be impossible to control the normal flow of tourists using the usual methods of opening and closing points and filling the vacuum with crisis actors. It's sad how easily duped our population has become.

But I suppose someone would like to tell me this actually happened as purported? I'd be eager to see the complete proofs that this is not yet another military-government operation.
Altair

Unread post by Altair »

Being a Spaniard, I feel 'entitled' to comment upon this. First of all, I've followed it only by social media and internet news. I almost don't watch TV. In all, I think it would be very difficult to fake such an action due to being a very popular and visited area in the town. But still there are many facts that don't fit well.

- Scarcity of images and first-hand reports. There should be *thousands* of tourists strolling by Las Ramblas. Yet it seems very few of them took photos or recorded videos, which nowadays would be the norm. In the first hours after the 'attack', some Twitter accounts filled the related hashtags with kitten photos and messages urging to not show any graphic material out of respect for victims and their families. Also, there are very few (and the ones I've found are very sketchy) interwiews with witnesses. And the ones I've found don't seem to be very affected, they're even laughing...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmLdELLnXFA

- Contradictions in reports: The day after the catalonian police shot dead 4 (or 5) terrorists in Cambrils. In some media they inform it was a policewoman, in others that it was a former legionary. This as an example, but there are many incongruences.

- Hours before the attack, a house where the group was preparing a huge quantity of explosives, was blown up. Reports say that the explosion was heard even 5 Km. away and a mushroom-like plume was seen. Yet the neighbours (it was a detached house area) were eager to talk with the press and they didn't seem too worried about the fact. And the police didn't bother to evacuate the area.

- The victims: I've looked for some of them, and their profiles are quite suspicious. 13 of them, plus another one stabbed in his car. Of the 13, only 4 of them were native Spaniards. There is a lot of tourism in Barcelona, but still the proportion seems strange. If you want the full list, here it is: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DH8OUl_WsAU693f.jpg:large

- Twitter 'bot' campaigns: Apart from the 'not share images' in the first hours, in the aftermath some 'replicated' tweets with the same message went viral. The most popular, 'a Moroccan taxi driver took my mother and didn't charge her. He said 'not all of us are the same'. Today, the father of the Spanish baby made a 'photocall' embracing a muslim. https://www.elconfidencial.com/espana/c ... o_1430110/

Well, I don't know what to think. As I wrote above, seems strange that this can be faked in such a place, but there are many, many incongruences in the reports.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Altair » August 25th, 2017, 9:12 am wrote:As I wrote above, seems strange that this can be faked in such a place, but there are many, many incongruences in the reports.
Imagine Manhattan, with its many inhabitants and people milling about, being a theatre for fakery. Apparently, it can be done.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

Altair » 25 Aug 2017, 16:12 wrote:Being a Spaniard, I feel 'entitled' to comment upon this. First of all, I've followed it only by social media and internet news. I almost don't watch TV. In all, I think it would be very difficult to fake such an action due to being a very popular and visited area in the town. But still there are many facts that don't fit well.
Hi!, another Spanish here.

So you think it's very difficult to fake such events? You're lucky if you're not being attacked in this forum for writing those naive comments. I was attacked in this same forum some years ago for commenting that in the 11M attack there were real victims (I heard the classical sentence: "I know a person who died"), or that the train crash in Santiago could have been a real event, as some of the victims were well known in their towns, etc. But those testimonies are meaningless in this forum, we could be shills, right?

So you watched the internet news. By contrast, I watched TV live news the same day of the attack, zapping the main TV channels. And I almost immediately felt this was a staged event.

You indicate some good points, I can add further:

- the reporters and guests in the TV studios knew almost instantly, just one hour after the attack, all the details, "according to the police, anti-terrorists special forces, etc". They were taking about weapons, organized groups, victims, ...

- the TV was just showing a crossing in the street controlled by the police with people walking peacefully, no rush, no fear in their faces

- additionally, other videos of very bad quality were shown, supposedly live, with well armed special police agents doing some special operation

- only one bad quality photo of the van was shown, no live images of the van

- during two hours, all the TV channels were saying that the terrorist was cornered in a restaurant, but no images of the restaurant were shown live. At the end, they said that this information was false

- all the channels reported that there were 13 victims; only "La 1" reported for a long time that there was only 1 victim

- as you say, I can confirm that the reporters and guests in the TV studios were recommending to the people not to show images of the event, due to "respect and security"

- after 2 hours watching all this crap, there were still no tv live images of the event or police actions, only people walking peacefully, and some horrible quality videos with some people laid on the street floor

- some witnesses were giving apparently official police facts

- finally an image of the terrorist is shown, and his name is also known, and other data taken from the terrorist facebook account, as the reporters say

- after 3 hours, the channels repeating the same images and videos again and again, only one photo of the attacking van, and some witnesses speaking nonsense

This was the live coverage of the event of the main TV channels of Spain.

As it appears, this was a very low budget faked event (compared with 9/11).

Thankfully, I haven´t followed the aftermath of the event during all this week. :puke:
Last edited by agraposo on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

I'm sorry if this is a disappointment to any Catalonian ego out there, but when I was in Spain over 12 years ago, I didn't see anything so special about Las Ramblas (or Spain, one Jamón shop after another notwithstanding).

I've visited plenty of busy intersections of people — Shibuya crossing, Times Square, the Colosseum in Rome, the Duomo in Florence, and plenty of bustling subway systems. All of them have "down periods". Every single one.

What's more, I've often hung around those places for sketching and people watching and there is a huge difference in the throngs at different times of day, let alone different times of year. It's just not true that every crowded place is constantly 100% as crowded as it gets. And after indefinitely extended "polls" of the population via commerce, I have no doubt that it's actually quite possible to write down predictable patterns and "forecasts" of population swings in any target square-footage.

Being expensive real estate, touristy and busy places are also especially monitored and are of special interest to the government. I don't think it's so weird to imagine the military both can and would want to demonstrate their command of popular areas. They win, either way. If they pick a popular bustling spot, they have access to basic human intelligence about that spot for prime times and strategies for operations. If they pick a weird obscure spot, few people will be able to challenge the authoritative information.

The military has this kind of thing in the bag. We have to stop using the argument that "a lot of people would see what's wrong". The history of the human race is proof that a lot of people will ignore what's wrong if they are simply told to by authorities.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Barcelona was just like all the other staged attacks- crisis actors and all

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MomXxaTaCn0

Regards,

Steve O.
hoi.polloi

For those that cannot see the video, there are two footages of an alleged victim, a man in tennis shoes.

In one video, the man's shoes are on, he seems to be drinking water and to not be in extraordinary pain, nor to be injured.

In the other video, the man's left shoe is removed, his foot appears loose around the ankle and yet simultaneously resting on the removed shoe, while holding up the weight of the left leg which is apparently bleeding around the site of the "injury". Is the person computer generated? Was this a real person who was "injured" in some way many months before the event? Were they born with this "injury" which they are exploiting for street theater? What's going on? It's pretty odd.
agraposo

A dummy, seen in the video posted by corsarino @0:07:

https://postimg.org/image/xhfsajq85/

(this link is from some youtube comment)
Last edited by agraposo on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

500,000 Dummies, marching for peace.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... a-49437992
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Prescient » August 27th, 2017, 9:01 pm wrote:500,000 Dummies, marching for peace.
Dummies indeed, dear Prescient (that is, IF those Associated Press images are real / authentic representations of this alleged gathering of "500,000 people").

Now, if one accepts that particular Associated Press image that you posted as a REAL image (a tough enterprise in and all of itself), one has to wonder why ABC News cropped out the foreground of the same. Hmm - perhaps because of that woman in the foreground holding a "NO TO ISLAMOPHOBIA" sign?

https://www.google.it/search?q=Barcello ... CFEpaeZbbM:

WHO are these people assholes / perverts / psychopaths faking these "terror attacks", I wonder? :huh:

And HOW much longer are we - the normal people (I'm guessing, 99% of the world's population) - going to put up with it all?

Oh wait - perhaps I am totally wrong about the concept of 'normality' - and of the ratio of normal people populating this world? Well, ok - I might be wrong about that.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

simonshack wrote:if one accepts that particular Associated Press image that you posted as a REAL image (a tough enterprise in and all of itself)
Indeed. Whilst there's perhaps a general increase in the depicted realism within these types of crowd shots, the placard / poster aspect is always highly-suspect.

- unrealistic holds/stances of the bearers (why do they hold these signs so....ineffectually and effortlessly?)

- far too consistent an at-right-angles alignment of placards relative to the POV camera supposedly-capturing the image (presenting a congruent almost-planar effect)

- insufficient variation in the vertical axis for each of the placard carriers. Did they have a builder's level attached to the rear of these blue cards? Or a producer's assistant, shouting directions via a megaphone?

No. This looks terribly like casual layered photo-manipulation. And if it's not, I would be amazed....
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

simonshack » August 28th, 2017, 12:14 am wrote:
Prescient » August 27th, 2017, 9:01 pm wrote:500,000 Dummies, marching for peace.
Dummies indeed, dear Prescient (that is, IF those Associated Press images are real / authentic representations of this alleged gathering of "500,000 people").

Now, if one accepts that particular Associated Press image that you posted as a REAL image (a tough enterprise in and all of itself), one has to wonder why ABC News cropped out the foreground of the same. Hmm - perhaps because of that woman in the foreground holding a "NO TO ISLAMOPHOBIA" sign?

https://www.google.it/search?q=Barcello ... CFEpaeZbbM:

WHO are these people assholes / perverts / psychopaths faking these "terror attacks", I wonder? :huh:

And HOW much longer are we - the normal people (I'm guessing, 99% of the world's population) - going to put up with it all?

Oh wait - perhaps I am totally wrong about the concept of 'normality' - and of the ratio of normal people populating this world? Well, ok - I might be wrong about that.
Great spot on the picture being cropped - presumably to keep the 20% (roughly) spanish speakers in the US on message.

I agree the picture looks layered to me too - perhaps some thousands were actually there - but this is one of the very times the police exaggerate the numbers of demonstrators - to suit the narrative of course.

Regarding normality - sadly most people I know are too institutionalized to be interested in reality... :(
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack » 28 Aug 2017, 04:14 wrote:Now, if one accepts that particular Associated Press image that you posted as a REAL image (a tough enterprise in and all of itself), one has to wonder why ABC News cropped out the foreground of the same. Hmm - perhaps because of that woman in the foreground holding a "NO TO ISLAMOPHOBIA" sign?
You seem to be suggesting that the pigs in charge would hide a message against Islamophobia...? Personally I doubt it.

First of all, today everything seem to point out to the fact that such pigs do want Europe to welcome and accept a strong and growing Muslim culture despite, or perhaps because of, their fake terrorism. In this context, the rhetoric against Islamophobia is nothing but a running weapon of the MSM and a completely artificial response to a non-existent problem (cf. "antisemitism").

Secondly, that message in particular must have been part of the scene for a reason, seeing that it appears to have been printed like all the others. Especially if the picture was a set-up enhanced with photoshop, why then adding a wrong message in it, spreading it to the media, to then bother hiding it?

Certainly I'm not saying that being islamophobic is a good thing vs. being against it as currently promoted by the pigs in charge. The bad thing is how we are forced into these corners, either applauding the forced mass injection of a culture which has no intention to accept the one that welcomes it, or ending up grouped with the racists, the bigots, the "losers" to say it with Bannon.
agraposo

simonshack » 28 Aug 2017, 01:14 wrote:Oh wait - perhaps I am totally wrong about the concept of 'normality' - and of the ratio of normal people populating this world? Well, ok - I might be wrong about that.
The definition of normality is a complex issue. That's why there are psychiatrists in the first place. As long as a human being is not ill, her physiological functions can be considered normal. The brain is another matter.

I've come to the conclusion that most people in this world live their whole lives without using the capabilities of their brains, but only a very small percentage, as needed in their environment. My guess is that one of the objectives of these psyops is to not permit the increase of level of brain usage of the population. Opioids naturally present in some substances (milk, cereals) may be also useful in achieving that objective.

I may add, that in the case of Spain, the country is famous for bullfighting, football teams, and maybe other brutalizing customs, and flamenco, so no need to make such a huge investment as in 9/11. With a few mannequins is enough!