Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Postby CluedIn on January 26th, 2018, 3:17 pm

That's alot of information Firestarter. First, I would like to comment that some of your "detection" skills aren't too keen. That picture of Jesus Campos that you circled the "glitch" on looks to be a band-aid on his head.

Second, the elbow of Paddock's girlfriend could simply be pushed into something soft, like a sweater, that could give that straight line to her elbow.

Third, I did find the pictures of the people in the basement of the Tropicana interesting. I had not seen those before. However, you clearly missed the label on the door for any "signs" - the one that said: Electrical Room 0-119. That guy in the cowboy hat reminds me of Carlos at the Boston Maraton hoax.

You also make this claim: The only reasons I can think of for keeping these people locked up is: 1) to make a better story, or – more importantly – 2) prevent them from seeing things they’re not supposed to...

Regarding your (more important) 2nd reason, these are crisis actors, so what exactly are they supposed to be prevented from seeing? These pics are obviously staged to show you what they want you to see.

Fourth, this statement of yours about witness Claypool: I’m not saying that Claypool’s performance is unconvincing, but it is a strange coincidence that he has mingled with celebrities, like Drew Pinsky.
Claypool even calls Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti his friend.

How can you be so naive as to claim this guy may have some integrity? He's obviously looking down during the interview reading his lines. As far as tears go, I could pinch my leg and get watery eyes. Do you really think all of the connections these "witnesses" have are just a strange coincidence?
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: December 1st, 2015, 1:15 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Postby Firestarter on January 26th, 2018, 4:42 pm

CluedIn » January 26th, 2018, 3:17 pm wrote:That's alot of information Firestarter. First, I would like to comment that some of your "detection" skills aren't too keen. That picture of Jesus Campos that you circled the "glitch" on looks to be a band-aid on his head.
Thanks I didn’t even know what it was supposed to be.
So you call this a bandage do you?
Is something sticking out on the right side or is it a bad photoshop?
Image


CluedIn » January 26th, 2018, 3:17 pm wrote:Third, I did find the pictures of the people in the basement of the Tropicana interesting. I had not seen those before. However, you clearly missed the label on the door for any "signs" - the one that said: Electrical Room 0-119. That guy in the cowboy hat reminds me of Carlos at the Boston Maraton hoax.
There must be more details that I didn't spell out in those massive 2 posts. Do you actually find this, oh so very important?


CluedIn » January 26th, 2018, 3:17 pm wrote:You also make this claim: The only reasons I can think of for keeping these people locked up is: 1) to make a better story, or – more importantly – 2) prevent them from seeing things they’re not supposed to...

Regarding your (more important) 2nd reason, these are crisis actors, so what exactly are they supposed to be prevented from seeing? These pics are obviously staged to show you what they want you to see.
What I've said is really not different then what you say.
I really don't think that I have to spell it out, as I expect (or hope) that (most) readers aren't complete morons...


CluedIn » January 26th, 2018, 3:17 pm wrote:Fourth, this statement of yours about witness Claypool: I’m not saying that Claypool’s performance is unconvincing, but it is a strange coincidence that he has mingled with celebrities, like Drew Pinsky.
Claypool even calls Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti his friend.

How can you be so naive as to claim this guy may have some integrity? He's obviously looking down during the interview reading his lines. As far as tears go, I could pinch my leg and get watery eyes. Do you really think all of the connections these "witnesses" have are just a strange coincidence?
I haven't claimed that this guy has any integrity at all.
You don't find the performance of Claypool more convincing than some of the other star witnesses that we've seen? Or didn't you even watch the video?
For example Mike Cronk...


In the last week the FBI released some “new” information the 1 October Las Vegas “mass shooting”.
This isn’t really anything “new” (although there are some pictures I had not seen before) but some of the older, ridiculous stories...

The investigators have gone over “1,965 investigated leads, 21,560 hours of video, 251,099 images obtained and 746 legal notices filed or sent”.
I guess this is supposed to mean that all of the contradictory stories are no reason to suspect that the FBI “investigation” was just another cover-up…

There was found nothing to indicate that Paddock got help from somebody else.

Investigators found 23 guns in the rooms, including 12 rifles that were fitted with “bump stock”.
Paddock didn’t only fire more than 1,100 bullets, but he also ran between the 2 broken windows in his hotel rooms. This includes about 200 shots fired through the hotel room door to the unarmed hotel security guard Campos (and the other guy that appeared on the DeGeneres show).
Impressive that Paddock could shoot a little more than 900 bullets at a crowd in the dark, at a large distance and managed to kill almost 60 and injure almost 500 (some of which were hit with multiple shots)...
Strange that there aren’t anywhere near 1100 shells in the photos...

Search on the right for the camera on a room service cart so Paddock knew when the cops arrived (luckily cops are deaf, dumb and stupid or maybe they would have noticed...).
Image

Child pornography was found on gunman Stephan Paddock's computer.
The cops initially said that Paddock planned to use his minivan to escape.

Several packages of explosives were found inside Paddock’s Paddock's 2017 Chrysler Pacifica:
20 two-pound containers with explosives, 10 one-pound containers with explosives and two 20-pound bags of explosive precursors.

Several bullets hit aviation fuel storage tanks at McCarran International Airport that did not explode.
Maybe somebody should have told the FBI that bullets are nothing but a piece of metal, which wouldn’t look like something had burned...
Image
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stery.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/joDtx)


According to the FBI, Paddock sent and received mails on 6 July 2017 about buying weapons.
This will probably be used as an argument for spying on everything, never mind that this is already been going on since the 20th century...

Here’s the full 488 page document.
This also includes a detailed description of how Paddock supposedly spent his last days: https://www.scribd.com/document/3690368 ... g-Warrants


If somebody suspects that evidence on Stephen Paddock has been destroyed, the following could confirm this...
The body of Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock has been cremated, according to his brother Eric, who will get the ashes: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... ?cid=bitly
Last edited by Firestarter on January 26th, 2018, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firestarter
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: January 21st, 2018, 2:27 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Postby CluedIn on January 26th, 2018, 4:52 pm

You know, Firestarter, if you're going to hurl insults when asked questions or a shown you may be incorrect on something, maybe GLP would suit you better. You believe calling members of this forum Morons is endearing?

I won't bother commenting on anything you post, as you sound like a CNN mouthpiece! :puke:
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 268
Joined: December 1st, 2015, 1:15 pm

Re: Las Vegas Harvest 91 concert mass shooting, 2/10/17

Postby Firestarter on January 26th, 2018, 4:56 pm

CluedIn » January 26th, 2018, 4:52 pm wrote:You know, Firestarter, if you're going to hurl insults when asked questions or a shown you may be incorrect on something, maybe GLP would suit you better. You believe calling members of this forum Morons is endearing?
I didn't call anybody a moron, but made a statement that says the opposite, but maybe you rather use ad hominem attacks because you are an absolute 0...

Firestarter » January 26th, 2018, 4:42 pm wrote:What I've said is really not different then what you say.
I really don't think that I have to spell it out, as I expect (or hope) that (most) readers aren't complete morons...
Firestarter
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: January 21st, 2018, 2:27 pm

Previous

Return to London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events: the psyops are everywhere

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests