New York Truck Attack 31-Oct-17 Hallowe’en!

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
pov603

New York Truck Attack 31-Oct-17 Hallowe’en!

Unread post by pov603 »

So it begins again...
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41837386
The man accused of killing eight people in New York by driving a truck down a cycle lane was inspired by the Islamic State (IS) group, police say.
So 8+”him”=9
New York Police's Deputy Commissioner John Miller said that notes in Arabic claiming the attack on behalf of IS were recovered from the scene of the attack in Lower Manhattan.
Of course notes in Arabic would make loads of sense in a mainly English speaking environment.
The suspect, Sayfullo Saipov, a 29-year-old Uzbek immigrant, was shot and injured by police.
He is in hospital and under arrest.
Ah, 29y/o 2+9=11
Mr Miller said: "Based on the investigation overnight, it appears that Mr Saipov had been planning this for a number of weeks.
It takes weeks to plan this!
"He did this in the name of Isis [an alternative name for IS], and along with the other items recovered at the scene was some notes that further indicate that.
So ISIS and IS are the same! You could say “it’s what it’s...”
"He appears to have followed almost exactly to a 'T' the instructions that Isis has put out in its social media channels before, with instructions to their followers on how to carry out such an attack."
What we know and don't
One of the notes said "the Islamic State would endure forever", the deputy commissioner added.
Police have sealed off Mr Saipov's home in Paterson, New Jersey, and are searching the premises.
IS has suffered a series of military setbacks in Syria and Iraq in recent months as US-backed forces take back territory the group considers its "caliphate".
What has been the reaction?
New York has increased the police presence at key transport hubs, and there will be additional uniformed and plain-clothes police on duty at Sunday's New York Marathon.
Of course, marathon time!

I forgot to add, the truck proudly showed its day rate on the door...$19/day.
Earlier on in the report it stated 11 people were injured.
Five out of nine argentines died, so not a big footprint of people who knew them in NY.
Strangely, all the foreign Vicsims named yet the two US ones yet to be named.
Sayfullo Saipov? I say their point of view is full of shit...
Last edited by pov603 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prescient

Re: New York Truck Attack 01-Nov-17

Unread post by Prescient »

Yes usual claptrap.

But it was actually 31st October (Halloween - oh the horror), the terrorism terror-sim's "survived" and in custody (so no 9 death count - yet) but it didn't disappoint with the time of the attack 1505 local... and yes you guessed it injured =11.

BONUS: The attack reportedly took place within several blocks of the 9/11 memorial museum and was NY's worst PSYOP terror attack since...er 9/11. :puke:
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Thanks for letting me know Prescient.
Prescient

pov603 » November 1st, 2017, 8:55 pm wrote:Thanks for letting me know Prescient.
No worries. Another 19 for you is that the Hudson River middle school named I.S. 289 was in "lockdown" during this non-event.

You and other researchers probably realised years back but just in case - as well as halloween they keep hiding 11's in "Allahu Akbar" too. c.f. Nell Jones (Manchester bombing) and Angell (9/11). Probably scores more.
pov603

Re: New York Truck Attack 31-Oct-17 Hallowe’en!

Unread post by pov603 »

The “lls” as “11s” hadn’t occurred to me so thanks again.
If all this wasn’t so tediously “in your face” it would actually be funny.
Reminds me of the “red handkerchief” trick, though this version takes it to a “better level”...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYDDXzgU9U
Prescient

Another 11 - the terrorsim's mugshot shows him to be 5ft,6inches...

Edit > Does this count as blue/white stripes too?
ObamaSimLaden

Unread post by ObamaSimLaden »

Napoleon complex apparently (or the muslim equivalent). I heard this guy had been interviewed err trained by the Alphabet agencies back in 2015.

Is it just me or does this guys picture look familiar from the front? Like one of the Tsarnaiv brothers or other actors from previous events?

Obviously someone left a bike in the road without a rider for dramatic effect.