School Shootings: Columbine and Virginia Tech

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

One of my biggest concerns is the use of "MK-Ultra" hypnotism to make people act in accordance with direct instruction, like mind-controlled zombies. This was the (I presume deliberate) rumor circulated about both Columbine and the Virginia Tech incidents.

What doesn't sit right with me about the "MK-Ultra" explanation is that it presumes any given news story or conspiracy theory story coming out of these events, if they were events, positions us as "more informed" than before. We don't know if all of those stories' intentions are so admirable. Perhaps, like the false Al Qaeda stories, they are various threads of a single story weaver, who has developed the entire thing to net our minds within a false reality.

One of the reasons why the involvement of mind-control projects is usually suspected is because of the connections between the patsies (or, if this line of question takes us to the conclusion, simmads) and military/intelligence. Rare is it that the accused didn't undergo training by the military, or have a federal/military/intelligence/defense operative in their immediate family.

This trend continued with the Columbine attack. From John Quinn, we read:

Plattsburgh Uncovered
Air Force DEEPLY Involved in Mind Control Projects According to Eric Harris's Air Force "Controller" AND Harris Himself

Two of these recent communications to us in fact pinpoint a particular Air Force base which has ALREADY been heavily "outed"
by us in our
articles ("The Rocky Mountain Horror Show" and "Putting the Columbine Puzzle Together") on the Columbine High School massacre on April 20 .
This corroborates information from other widely divergent sources regarding bizarre covert activities at this location.

The location we refer to is PLATTSBURGH AIR FORCE BASE in northeastern New York State, roughly 80 miles south of the Canadian border. Beneath the Plattsburgh base is a VAST, 18-level deep subterranean facility.

Eric Harris, whose father has been linked to covert AF intelligence projects going back nearly 20 years, lived with his family at Plattsburgh AFB for over 4 years right before moving to Littleton.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/News/TRUTH ... umbine.htm

Pages upon pages of witness testimony no longer phase me, given the extreme amounts of diarrhea exuded by the news over 9/11, and the third shooter - or up to 10 shooters - are not compelling enough stories to get me re-invested in the news media's lying habits and adherence to fictional scripts (no doubt developed in private meetings with top brass individuals).

While you may be correct about a "sim" explanation here, the documents I referred to came from the documents released by the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office. The only "media witnesses" were the ones who were interviewed in the immediate aftermath by local news.

In an ideal world, I'd like to start with the question: does the school 'Columbine' exist? If so, where? What is its relationship to the self-declared elite's "Goddess of America, Columbia" and how much does any symbolic significance indicate a novelistic, fabricated quality in the entire story? If the school does exist, might it have been selected for this symbolic significance? If that's just as likely as a "random" school in the U.S.A., what factors are involved that caused this story to take place specifically at Columbine?

Columbine exists in a military/intelligence/defense "safe community" in unincorporated Jefferson County. It's built on an ancient sacrificial ground. After Columbine, a Wiccan symbol was built in the school during the reconstruction (a "grove of trees").
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Interesting stuff, Tsu!

I may have to just take a visit there myself one day to satisfy my curiosity and experience the full creepiness factor. For now, I will allow your narrative to stand as a testament to the amount of time you have spent on this already.

I appreciate the point that the police document is not the media. I would only try to remind us all that the police and fire departments of New York didn't seem to have much of a problem staying 'on script' with the media's fictional version of 9/11 events.

In any case, let's consider that the "back-stopping" they are giving for many of the sims in that narrative are also military and "safe city" in nature. This doesn't make it necessarily easier to believe, nor easier to investigate in person!
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

I apologise for not being totally up to speed with all the witness info above.

What I can offer is the observation that the artistic responses to school shootings seem especially dreamy for some reason.

Hey Nostradamus!
Douglas Coupland wrote a mystical school shootings novel called "Hey Nostradamus!".
He also made a school shootings art installation called "Tropical Birds".
(the sounds of the kids’ abandoned mobile phones sounded like birds).

Tropical Birds

http://www.coupland.com/2009/03/29/book ... radamus-2/
http://www.coupland.com/2009/03/29/book ... mus-birds/

Elephant
Then there’s Gus Van Sant’s "Elephant". Which was incredibly dreamy/hyper-real, and mixed in a strong gay theme for good measure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UcvxNNJJ-A
chunk of Elephant school shooting

If....
But more interesting is the British film which is not a response to school shootings, but more of a precedent. (also finding room for a gay theme :lol: ).

"If...." (1968)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cty7zCp5 ... re=related

This makes me wonder exactly who is behind planning this kind of phenomena and how exactly long it's been in the pipeline.
(the lead actor was also the lead in Clockwork Orange)

Nugget of Reality Shack trivia:
"If...." was filmed at Aldenham School, Elstree, UK.
This school provides the location for only 2 other films.
One of those is "Being Bonkers" (2002) ? a documentary by Andy Lee a.k.a. Reality Shack member Strangedays!

http://vimeo.com/7609594
http://www.imdb.com/search/title?locati ... land,%20UK

Not sure if this means we can blame Andy Lee for the school shootings phenomena as well as dodgy 7/7 propaganda though!

PS
To my non-artistically trained eyes, the dreaminess of "hey nostradamus!" and "Elephant" is quite redolent of the aesthetic of the "Virgin Suicides" book and film.
Is it an aesthetic which is consistently attached to fetishisations of youth-death?
Dreamy, glowing haziness.
SimonJCP

The Rooftop Shooter

One of the rumors that was quickly "debunked" by media "experts" was that there was a third killer on the roof of the school, where officials have never said that any shooters were.

Despite media attacks on this claim, the witnesses supporting this have given their statements to the police:

-Candice Cushman (Saw someone wearing a trench coat on the roof, aiming a gun)
-Jessica Lucero (Saw a gunman dressed in black on the roof)
-Mark Taylor (Saw someone on the roof with a gun who shot him, Police weren't interested in his information)
-Michelle Fox (Saw someone wearing white on the roof pointing "something long" northward, thought he was shooting)
-Nicole Nowlen (Saw a shooter "patrolling" on the roof of the school)
-Eric Sunde and friend "Rusty" (Saw two males on the roof)
-Lindsay Conwell (Saw someone on the school's roof)
-Shelby Myers (Heard explosions/shooting, thought some of it was coming from the roof)
-Phillip Vanderau (Saw shots hit the ground when he left northwest -- the shots could only have come from the roof or the west edge)
-Austin Eubanks (Warned by police about a gunman on the roof)
-Penny Zerr (Warned by police about a gunman on the roof)
-Lisa Forgan (Warned by police about a gunman on the roof)
-Nathan Vanderau (Warned by police about a gunman on the roof)
-Alicia Deejniczak (Her father heard a police radio state that there was a suspect on the roof throwing bombs)
-Phillip Tkacz (Saw slides at a fire-safety course showing .223 casings on the roof of Columbine)
-Trista Fogert (Knows someone named "Scott" who said that Eric Harris entered the custodian's roof access)
-Ashley Steele (Heard people running on the roof)
-Ian Morris (Heard footsteps/noises on the roof)
-Karen Drinnon & Mike Valerio (Saw at least two people on the roof of Columbine using a telescope)

Here's an initial Channel 9 report in which reporter Greg Moss states that there are reports of "people hanging out on the roof":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JldQvD9OX_g

A photograph shows what appears to be a figure on the roof:

This photo, taken by Brian Paine, shows what is described as a man on the roof. The police's file name for this photo is "sniper", even though they would later claim that there was no gunman on the roof. It is obvious that this gunman is hiding behind the air duct and appears to be wearing some kind of strap (gun strap?).

Now before we go onto the authorities' "explanation", I'd like to add that Phillip Tkacz, who attended a fire-safety course in which an ATF agent revealed that he believed more than two people were involved and that there were casings on the roof, was arrested for making "online threats" under the name "SchoolShooter_2000" -- his mother believes him to be entirely innocent.

THE REPAIRMAN

So, how did the police/government/media debunk the idea that there was a shooter on the roof? They trotted out the idea that it was a repairman named Chris Clark. He works for a Denver firm and was, according to his testimony, on the roof to fix a pipe leak over the girl's locker room.

The problem, however, is that the witnesses state that the person on the roof had a gun, and some say that there was more than one person on the roof. Furthermore, Columbine has a number of different "roofs", some higher than others. Clark was only on one roof-level, according to him, and thus, would not have necessarily encountered other assailants positioned up there.

There are also some problems with Clark's story:

-He first told investigators that he was inside the school when the shootings occurred, and that he went on the roof to escape the danger. His story changed to state that he was on the roof when the shooting started.

-In his first story, he states that he used the custodian's roof access. In his second story, he states that he used the hallway's roof hatch.

-Witnesses in the Math/Science classes on the school's east end heard thumping sounds above them -- above them was the roof. Clark does not mention running to the east side.

-Clark said that a police officer pulled a van alongside the school and helped him off. This officer, Wayne DePew, was using his van. Why didn't Clark recognize his own van?

-Clark says he was fixing a leak over the girl's room. However, Barbara Ann Hirokawa, a teacher, says that he was there to fix the darkroom fan of her photography class, on the eastern end! She learned that from a 'county maintenance guy' she talked to.

So, is Clark suspicious? Well, get this -- according to Mark Taylor's mother, Donna, he was the man who turned Mark Manes (The guy who gave H&K guns) in to the police. What relation could he have to the Manes/H&K situation, and how would he have known? This suggests that Clark knew some of the suspects or others linked to them.

Lastly, one student jumped off the roof and sustained a broken-hip injury, according to a Denver police officer on the scene. They have never been identified. Were they shooting?
SimonJCP

Well, Hoi, I suppose that if we want to look at this from a simulations/fakery angle, we should look at the victims. Here's the list:

Rachel Scott

Daniel Rohrbough

Daniel Mauser

Dave Sanders

Kyle Velasquez

Cassie Bernall

Steven Curnow

Isaiah Shoels

Matthew Kechter

Lauren Townsend

Kelly Fleming

Corey DePooter

John Tomlin

One thing that jumps out to any good "decoder" is the fact that there are 13 victims. One looks deeper and they realize that 12 students and one teacher were killed.

12 Apostles + Jesus?
hoi.polloi

Holy sh#t! The Israeli vicsim program visited Columbine! These pictures are undoubtedly created by the same software/system that produced the 9/11 and 7/7 vicsims! I'd recognize those odd angles, digital f#cked up faces, expressions, simulated lighting conditions and queer backgrounds anywhere ... need we compare them to one another and find borrowed/recycled face parts amongst them?

Now this is what I've been waiting for. (I wonder what would happen if we peeked at the WACO, Texas incident now? It's due for another thread.)

Okay okay ... must gather thoughts. Sorry this is too exciting. I would love to examine these school incidents from the total simulation perspective. Thanks for posting this, Tsu!!
SimonJCP

Yes, Hoi -- the pictures are certainly very familiar. I found that many of the students have "ex"-military or police parents. Cassie Bernall's parents worked for Lockheed Martin.

Now, it would appear that elements of the media have some splainin' to do:

Media Foreknowledge

Official Shooting Start Time: 11:19
Mysterious KHOW Radio Report Stating "Two Boys On Columbine Roof With Grenades: 11:15

On Page 979 of the police documents, we read:

Nancy started walking around the lake telling me that she had a headset radio on and she was listening to KHOW radio station and It was about 11:15 AM , when the radio station reported that there were two gunmen on the roof at Columbine High School with grenades.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14168753/Colu ... gs-9011000

Wikipedia parrots the official version, stating:

At 11:19 a.m., a witness heard Eric Harris yell "Go! Go!" At that moment the gunmen pulled out their shotguns and began shooting at Rachel Scott and Richard Castaldo, who were sitting on a grassy knoll to their left (next to the West Entrance of the school), eating lunch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_ ... ing_begins
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MY TWO COLUMBINE CENTS

So far, if I may just think aloud a little, it seems to me that Columbine was some sort of exercice/REHEARSAL in sim-coordination in view of 9/11.
By "sim", I do not mean only VicSims but ALL the simulation infrastructure needed for this kind of psyop:

1- Phoney press/TV coverage (incl. super-blurry imagery)

2- Scripted "terrorist" profiles/backgrounds/junk tales
"Columbine killer envisioned crashing plane in NYC"
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/12/05/columbine.diary/

3- Cheap numerological sym(sim)bolism:
Eric David Harris (born on April 9, 1981)
Dylan Bennet Klebold (born on September 11, 1981)

4- Bogus/contradictory "eyewitnesses" (as listed by SimonJCP above)

5- Counterfeit autopsies /forensics
http://www.acolumbinesite.com/autopsies.html

6- And, of course, con-memorials/foundations for the vicsims:
Lauren Townsend's HOOHAVEN wildlife fund
http://www.hoohaven.org/updates.htm

The DENVER FOUNDATION for Lauren Townsend
"Her smile was infectious and was an outward sign of a beautiful, fun-loving soul"
http://www.denverfoundation.org/communi ... n-townsend
"Columbine victim Lauren Dawn Townsend - age 18" (?)

7- Fake cellphone calls (to "911" emergency number)
http://www.acolumbinesite.com/911/index.html

8- Lastly, heart-breaking trash-propaganda movies with famous film stars (Debra Winger)
"DAWN ANNA" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawn_Anna
and star movie directors http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Moore
"BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE" by Michael Moore (in fact, Moore's superstar status took off with that blockbuster 2002movie, paving the way to universal stardom with the worldwide 2004 hit "Fahrenheit911".)

I also feel that all the talk (in conspiracy circles) about the MKultra mind control that the 'suicide-kids' were supposedly submitted to is a form of distraction from the real state of affairs - a quite ironic one, actually: In reality, it is the US public (and the world) as a whole that is submitted to it, through the constant hypnotizing effect of the news media's horror tales.
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack 4 Jun 21 2010, 02:12 PM wrote:
I also feel that all the talk (in conspiracy circles) about the MKultra mind control that the 'suicide-kids' were supposedly submitted to is a form of distraction from the real state of affairs - a quite ironic one, actually: In reality, it is the US public (and the world) as a whole that is submitted to it, through the constant hypnotizing effect of the news media's horror tales.

This is an excellent observation.

Which is more valuable? Controlling the minds of a couple of high-school kids for a few hours with the lofty goal of getting them to shoot up a school, or controlling the minds of millions of people over a period of decades?

There's no shortage of people willing to shoot other people for money. Every day military recruiters walk in the front door of the schools and recruit high-school kids and train them to shoot people they've never met. They call it the Army or Marine Corps.

There's not much point to investing in mind-controlled assassins only to have them shoot a bunch of school children. We're already sixty years past the Manchurian Candidate research.

Put my two Columbine cents on "sim for sure."
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Michael Moore's schtick seems to be to provide a bunch of tawdry details about the fictional characters behind Columbine, Oklahoma City, and 9/11 while making a bunch of cheap shot jokes at the expense of various politicians.

Fahrenheit 9/11 was heavy on Bush's ignoring the accurate secret memos from CIA about Bin Laden's imminent strike in New York. It's nothing but an "infomercial" for the official conspiracy theory that our nations leaders were goofing-off while the dangerous Islamic terrorists were making their sinister plans.

In fact, Moore got caught creating fake news stories in the making of Roger & Me. He hired a drama student to play a local news reporter and made a completely fictional story about a news van getting stolen for his "documentary". [See the poorly distributed independent documentary "Manufacturing Dissent"] http://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/dissent.html

But Manufacturing Dissent -- a riff on the title of Edward S. Herman and Noam Chomsky’s seminal book about media manipulation, Manufacturing Consent -- also implies that Moore flagrantly violates documentary ethics. Moore apparently has a propensity for unacknowledged stunt journalism, taking people out of context, major chronological leaps and lying. In Roger & Me, a film about the destruction of Moore’s hometown of Flint, Mich., in the wake of GM’s profits-first pullout, Moore’s quest for GM honcho Roger Smith is fruitless; the joke, and tragedy, is that Moore never meets his Godot. But in Manufacturing Dissent, a former friend and union activist named Jim Musselman confirms that Moore met with Smith twice, once landing a 20-minute interview. Moore essentially asked him to bury the footage.

In the film, Melnyk calls Smith himself, who picks up the phone and politely debunks another famous scene from Roger & Me: a shareholder meeting that shows Moore, face to face with Smith in public at last, having his microphone cut off before he can get a question out. According to Musselman, the entire moment was a fiction staged for the camera.

In 1996 Michael Moore made a fictional film about the CIA helping an unpopular president stir up a cold war against Canada. The tagline is "It Gets Lonely at the Top, When There's No More Butt to Kick."

Obviously Michael Moore has been involved in this for quite a while.

To put it mildly, Michael Moore is not just a shill, he's a lying cointelpro scumbag phony. Michael Moore is an active participant in creating fake videos and passing them off as real. Like our WQ2RX friend Gary Welz, he's just there to provide the illusion that there are some people looking into the fictional events, asking questions and demanding accountability.

In fact these supposed dissidents distribute their propaganda through the very same [mainstream and alternative] media outlets that disseminate the fake videos and news stories in the first place. I think it's reasonable to assume that they're working for the same employer.

In Bowling for Columbine, Moore pretends to interview a relative of one of the supposed Oklahoma Bombing conspirators. In Sicko he drives his boat to the infamous Guantanamo Bay gulag where he heckles the military with the help of some heroic 9/11 rescue workers. Not only does he produce Hollywood movies that elaborate on the fictional characters used in covert operations, he stages events for the camera and passes them off as real.

If Michael Moore were a comic book villain he'd be called Mr Psyop.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Speculation on my part, but the Texas Bell Tower shooting might have been a real event, perhaps with a real mkultra-style gunman?
--

The Australia Port Artur Massacre shooting in advance of some anti-gun legislation down there is clearly a psyop. [I don't know anything about this particular source, but there are plenty of articles available on the internet that show that things aren't adding up.] http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/port_arthur.htm

I would suspect that the Belsan school shooting blamed on Chechnya is just more of the same, but perhaps with different sponsors.

I would guess that shooting up a school full of innocent children is considered despicable and immoral in most cultures, and hence it's the sort of thing you'd like to blame on your enemies rather than take credit for yourself. Thus, school shootings are a natural for covert operations.
---

It's increasingly obvious why the perps made such a concerted effort to draw the line at "fake plane in real video on 9/11" and sacrificed so many of their deep cover plants (yeah Hi Scott, Hi Jeff) in a failed attempt to keep folks from catching on to total fakery.

They're exposed and all we have to do to ID the actors and participants is just go and look at the relatives and witnesses and bystanders for these events. (How often are they linked to the witnesses and bystanders and relatives at the other events?)

Mom or Sister of somebody who was shot at Columbine? I don't think so. Had a brother killed at Cantor Fitzgerald? Nope. Uncle was on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon? No sir.

It's a catastrophic failure. We could roll-up their entire network.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack 4 Jun 21 2010, 02:12 PM wrote:
6- And, of course, con-memorials/foundations for the vicsims:
Lauren Townsend's HOOHAVEN wildlife fund
http://www.hoohaven.org/updates.htm
Nice shadows from the Hoo Haven site. Must be a different sun shining on the house than on right leg on the right of the frame. Everybody's just taking pictures of each other while they all walk off in different directions. lol

The man looks familiar too. I thought he was killed in Bali.

Very curious.

No Psyop Here!

The reality of rehabilitating animals

Video Supplied by Baker Studios

Hmmm.
simonshack
Administrator

fred 4 Jun 21 2010, 03:46 PM wrote:

It's a catastrophic failure. We could roll-up their entire network.
Yes indeed, Fred.

I suggest - henceforth - we call it "the Nutwork". <_<
simonshack
Administrator

fred 4 Jun 21 2010, 03:05 PM wrote:
Fred,

I presume you were already familiar with Michael Moore's agent?

A worthwhile read (the 5th paragraph is most intriguing):
ARI EMANUEL
http://www.ariemanuel.net/index_002.htm
hoi.polloi

simonshack @ Jun 21 2010, 09:06 PM wrote:
fred 4 Jun 21 2010, 03:05 PM wrote:
Fred,

I presume you were already familiar with Michael Moore's agent?

A worthwhile read (the 5th paragraph is most intriguing):
ARI EMANUEL
http://www.ariemanuel.net/index_002.htm
Don't get me started on L.A. I am increasingly astounded at the throbbing sore; beating as it does the seediest parts of New York, Chicago and Amsterdam combined for concentration of shudder-inducing slimeballs who feed off of negative attention. And those are the successful ones.

The feigned inability of brain-numbing rags like Variety or Howard Stern-esque periodicals to "comprehend" the "enigma" of criminal behavior is fairly revealing about what kind of justice exists in the "6th largest economy in the world" ... justice would be if they never realized they live in hell.

Fred is right that the government clearly has Hollywood by the balls. Mustn't it be easy to lead people around when their "daddy drug" is simply attention - no matter what form it takes? (For some, the worse kind of attention, the better!)

And if I weren't so opposed to getting my hands dirty, I would speculate that it would be incredibly easy to lure some of the Nutwork's illusive 9/11 phonies out of the woodwork by placing "special" record deals, scripts, writing agents and the like in their proximity -- and getting some bites.

Kind of like that show where they legally avoid entrapment laws to lure pedophiles into a confrontation with authorities?

Worth considering, if I weren't me and I could stand living there for longer than a month. B)