MADRID 11-M

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Some of the links are screwball in the previous post... a bit of a mess I'm afraid, but the two galleries will provide all the links in the list with the comments, and demonstrate the absence of platforms and stations.

This image also helps to push the 'No Trains in Platforms' hypothesis.

What is exploding here? Do the people in the foreground appear to be in the same image as the background? Without giving a long commentary, this looks like just another blurry suggestive image to me. Unconvincing.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Blurry and unconvincing indeed. It looks like the top half of Jules Naudet's head in the bottom right of the image. Presumably the foreground cut-outs are meant to represent people on a balcony.

Cheesy, and fake. This part of the vicsim operation seems to be run out of NATO probably using a lot of the leftover Gladio infrastructure. Read "NATO's Secret Armies" to get some background if you haven't already. Hoi or Simon might want to contact the Swiss Author of that book and clue him in.

"Amazon.com: NATO's Secret Army: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe (Contemporary Security Studies) (9780714685007): GANSER DANIELE: Books."
http://www.amazon.com/NATOs-Secret-Army ... 0714685003
idschmyd

clemmie71 4 Dec 7 2009, 12:28 AM wrote: There's another picture in the 11-m data that is "buggered", if I may use Brian Vee's adjective. On magnification it is obviously manipulated: http://www.elpais.com/comunes/2004/11m/ ... t_001.html

You've probably already seen it, but I thought I'd mention it in the forum as another nail in the coffin of the 11-m official narrative.

Not a pretty picture. I had seen it, but I hadn’t looked at it. It's a great find. Multiple problems. Notably the chap in the top right is evaporating around the eye. The one behind him is in two parts badly aligned. Not sure what’s going on with the yellow jacketed man’s furthest shoulder, or what the opaque yellow block round his face is supposed to be, but it cuts a straight line down his mouth and chin. Man in the background on the left is unexpectedly detail free. The helpful protagonist has unlikely eyes and hair which merges with tree(?) behind, and on and on. No more doubts about fabricated imagery in Madrid, then.

Another pair of swifties from las Listas de las Vicsimas

ImageImage ?ngel L Rodriguez’s Mundo ‘shot’ doesn't seem bad (considering), but Pa?s has a horizontal graft line extending through the end of the nose.

And Gloria ?nes Bedoya

ImageImage

:lol: In Bedoya! (No wonder they made it SMALL... enlarge for full estupidez).
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Angel (yawn) Rodriguez (even yawner), has a neck join. Stuck on party ears, PS sloppiness right side of face and a very strange coiffure! Jean De Menezes bleached background and lipstick. El Fako tambien.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

brianv 4 Dec 7 2009, 04:57 AM wrote: ..a very strange coiffure!
That fake front hair casts a pretty solid fake shadow.

Charming choix de cheveux. Like palm trees screening a secret oasis.
idschmyd

ozzybinoswald 4 Dec 7 2009, 08:24 AM wrote:
brianv 4 Dec 7 2009, 04:57 AM wrote: ..a very strange coiffure!
That fake front hair casts a pretty solid fake shadow.

Charming choix de cheveux. Like palm trees screening a secret oasis.
I did say 'not bad considering'. Actually I think the Secret Oasis is rather comely. I'm gonna speak to my stylist.

I love this picture so much, Clemmie71 you Hawkeye you.

The woman's face is stuck on... roaring graft line down the side of the head. Oh singing and dancing round the room la di la...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

While this article is not in the mainstream - controlled - media, its site certainly has much wider readership than our efforts do in this forum. Unfortunately, it doesn't discuss the vicsims in Madrid. Still, maybe it's a start.

"March 11, 2004. The Madrid 3/11 Bombings: Was it Really an Attack by "Islamic Terrorists"?

Division exists even among skeptics who oppose the theory of an Islamist attack. Some incriminate ETA while others suspect the secret services of Spain as well as of foreign nations. Our article does not take up the issue of the real perpetrators of the attack but rather is limited to showing that the official version is false.

Given that the Spanish justice system has endorsed the theory of an Islamist attack, it is essential to begin by laying out this theory. As incredible as it may seem, the evidence that supposedly confirms the theory can not stand up to rigorous analysis. And the suspicious behavior of certain elements of the police forces clearly indicates the existence of an intent to sabotage the investigation.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16424
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MADRID 3/11 BOMBING HOAX

The Madrid false-flag operation was a sorry flop. No one talks about it anymore, probably because of its horribly flawed management and the risk that the Spanish people - notoriously less gullible than Nordic Europeans and Americans - would fling the whole box of lies wide open. Let's have a look at the few pictures still available on the internet, still shamelessly published on mainstream magazines and similar official outlets.

Let us also remember that, officially, 191 persons died and 1800 were wounded. It is quite extraordinary that we have so few photographs of this event. Apparently, as many as 10 bombs exploded almost simultaneously in various trains/or train stations at about 7:37AM in and around the Spanish capital, Madrid. What follows is my analysis of the most widely published images of that 'event'. I hope it will be clear to anybody that this whole thing was a gigantic hoax played on the people of Spain - no different from false-flags such as 9/11 in New York, 7/7 2005 in London or 26/11 2008 in Mumbai (etc). All the 191 Madrid "victims" are most likely what we should now call "vicsims" (simulated/fictitious identities) - so please do not be outraged by the occasional humor/sarcasm used in the following photo analysis.

http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Eva Belen Abad Quijada (Abad Quida)
idschmyd

I accidently badgered a good friend for half an hour to give me a final decision on whether Eva's image is a photograph with technical issues or a CGI. Half a f#cking hour. Why didn't they just kill people and have done with it?

"She had great eyes, like planets eclipsing suns," said someone.